It's Still You

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Baek Ji Young - Even Today, I love you

 

I'm sad because I can only look

because I cannot touch

You stand right before me

and I'm always behind you

 

I'm always standing in the shadow, 

crying with my shadowed face

I can't even ask you to turn around

Again I am crying

 

Even when tomorrow comes, I love you

I love you more than yesterday

Without being able to express what's in my heart

 

Again today, I love you

 

(KBS Music Bank’s Backstage)

SNSD were finished their encore stage and heading to their dressing room. All the idols were bowing to them and said

“Congratulations!!”

The girls were bowing to them too and told them how thankful they are for the support they’ve got from them. They continued to walked to their dressing room, when suddenly, Seohyun forever fanboy, N, was blocking their track.

“Annyeonghaseyo Seo Nyuh Shi Dae Sunbaenim” N greets cheerfully and bowing to SNSD.

Taeyeon who was stood in the front was surprised by N appearance and greet to him awkwardly, and so with the other members.

“Ah..ne..annyeonghaseyo”

“I’m sorry for blocking your way sunbaenim, but may I have a talk with Seohyun sunbaenim?”

“Ne?!” Seohyun surprised.

“Ah right, you’re her fanboy, aren’t you?” Yuri teasing N.

The other members were busy whispered and chuckeled while looking to Seohyun then to N.

“Ah.. ne..ne” answered N shyly, while rubbing his hair.

“Well, onnie, you go first then.. I’ll come afterward..”  Seohyun smiled to her onnie-deul.

“Okay take your time. Don’t be too long maknae” said Taeyeon and she took a glanced to N, as if her words were not for Seohyun but for N.

“Algeseumnida onnie!”

Then SNSD members left Seohyun and N alone. N was walking closer to Seohyun, he looked sonervous and shy. Meanwhile Seohyun felt uneasy because N was close to her because she always remembered how Yonghwa got angry whenever she was close to another guy, even if the person was her new manager oppa or SUJU oppas, Yonghwa still got jealous and upset.

“Don’t get too near with him!!”

“I already told you I don’t want you smile to another man include my dongsaengs!!”

“Don’t you ever reply his text messages! Nan cheongmal shilta!”

“No! I won’t let you to go to the variety show if there is a couple game thing in that show. Running man was enough!!”

 “Stay in your dorm and talk to me on the phone Joo Hyun-ah, don’t go hang out with SUJU hyungnim!”

Seohyun remembered what Yonghwa usually talked to her. Sometimes he can be so possessive, but it makes her love him even more.

What if Yonghwa oppa knew I was talking with him. He must be upset. Aish!

Wait, he was no longer your boyfriend Seohyun, he didn’t even care whether you’ll talk with one man, or thousands man.

Ah right, we broke up.

Seohyun was sinking in her minds and unknowingly she smiled bitterly.

“Seohyun sunbanim? Seohyun sunbaenim? Are you okay? ”

N’s voice was made Seohyun to snapped back to reality.

“Ah..ne..ne.. Cwaesonghamnida. What did you say N-ssi?”

“You must be really tired sunbaenim, I’m sorry.. I just introduce myself to you.. Well, let me introduce once again then.. Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun sunbaenim, I’m leader of Vixx group, my name is N. Nice to meet you!” N bowed to Seohyun.

“Ne.. annyeonghaseyo, I’m SNSD maknae, my name is Seohyun” Sephyun also bowed to N.

“Sunbaenim, I.. I just want you to know that I’m your fanboy for a long time, even before I’m debuting. I really admire you” N explained, his cheeked was blushing and he bit his lip.

“Whoaah.. Is that true? I feel honoured N-ssi, cheongmal khamsahamnida” Seohyun bowed politely to N.

“Ah..ani..ani..don’t bowed to me sunbaenim, I’m your hoobae”

“She is really a goddess born, it makes me admires her even more” N’s thought.

“Kwaenchanayo. I’m just your sunbaenim not your God so I also can bow to you.. But N-ssi, I’m sorry if my question isn’t polite but.. are we in the same age? Or you’re older or maybe younger than me?”

“It’s alright sunbaenim, really.. Well, actually I’m your oppa, we’re just a year apart, I’m 90’s liner” N smiled to Seohyun.

“Oh? Chincayo? Well, should I called you N oppa?” Seohyun smiled

“What? You..you really want to call me oppa sunbaenim?” asked N in surprised.

“Well, since you are older than me, I should call you oppa, don’t you think so?”

“I feel really honoured if you call me oppa, but I’m your hoobae, so I think it’s impolite.. But, yeah I guess I’ll feel really thankful if you call me with oppa.. Ah.. I’m sorry I was so rude sunbaenim” N bowed again to Seohyun.

“Aniyo.. Kwaencanhayo..”

“So, would you really call me with oppa, sunbaenim?” N asked a bit hesitant

“Ne, I will N oppa”

“Ah.. thank you so much sunbaenim”

“You’re welcome.. So, don’t you have anything to say to me?”

“Ah..right..here, I would like to give this to you sunbaenim” N gave Seohyun a beautiful wrapped present with pink ribbon on the top of its.

“Whooaa… it’s so pretty.. Thank you so much N oppa..” Seohyun smiled widely while looked at her present.

“N oppa?” a husky voice asked Seohyun.

Seohyun heared another namja voice near her, but the voice was so familiar.

“Wait, it’s Yonghwa oppa’s voice..” Seohyun’s thought.

And it was true, when Seohyun turned her head, she saw Yonghwa who was standing beside her and glaring to her.

“Oh?! Op..oppa..” Seohyun stuttered while looking to Yonghwa.

“What are you doing here with him, Hyun-ah?” Yonghwa was talking to Seohyun but his face was looking to N who was standing in front of them, his eyes staring to N, his face got tensed, and he looked like he will ate N right in this second.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim” N bowed to Yonghwa. He also felt uncomfort because now Yonghwa was also there, and worsely he was standing beside Seohyun, N felt really jealous.

“Hmm. So, your business with her is finished right? You’d better go to your dressing room and gathered with your member” Yonghwa said coldly

“Oppa..why are you like this?” Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa.

“Yes sunbaenim, but I still want to talk something with her, you don’t mind right Seohyun-ah?”N answered arrogantly.

“Seohyun-ah? What did you just said N-ssi?” Yonghwa shouted.

Yonghwa’s shouted was loud enough, until people around them, the staffs, the dancers, the make up artist, were looking at the three idol and gave them a suspicious look.

“Dwaesseo! Dwaesseo! I’m sorry N oppa, but I think we I have to go now, I’ll looking forward for another conversation with you” said Seohyun angrily, then she turned her body.

“And… let’s have a talk oppa” Seohyun glanced to Yonghwa.

Then Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived at the corner and have a talk. Yonghwa was remained silent and keep his head down, while Seohyun kept staring at him.

“Do you have something to say oppa?” Seohyun asked.

“He gave you a present?” Yonghwa didn’t anwered Seohyun.

“Ah..ne..it’s because he told me that he’s my fan” Seohyun answered in a low tone almost like whisper.

“Yeah I know, he’s your fan even before he’s debuting right. Tsk!!”

“You knew it oppa?” Seohyun asked surprisedly.

“Of course I know, how come I don’t even know when there’s another namja who was admiring my girl”

“Huh? But..but..we..we..br..broke up..” Seohyun stuttered and bent her head down, she didn’t dare too looked at Yonghwa in the eyes.

“It’s for you but not for me!!” then Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun shoulder and makning her looked to Yonghwa.

“And I already told you, I don’t like it if you’re calling another namja with oppa, just call him with his name politely, why’d you call that green hair boy with oppa?” Yonghwa continued her words.

Seohyun released her shoulders from Yonghwa and stepped back.

“Oppa, it’s not your business anymore and please just don’t make it more complicated. We’re broke up and that’s the truth!” Seohyun started to shout.

“But Hyun, we’re still love each other. You know that!” Yonghwa stepped closer to Sohyun but she retreated.

“Oppa I’m tired if this okay? Please understand. We have to go now before people found out and got more suspicious” Seohyun turned her body and left Yonghwa.

Yonghwa was chasing her trying to grasped her wrist and blocked her, but then she was stopped walking.

“Hhh…oppa please. Just live your life and I’ll live mine. We’re still keep supporting each other, but we’re not a couple anymore. Please don’t make it even harder for both of us oppa” Seohyun stared to Yonghwa.

There’s a several minutes when they were just keep staring each other, trying to read ach other’s minds. Until, Seohyun decided to left first.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Now Seohyun was in their car along with her onnie-deul heading to go back to their dorm. After that small conversation with Yonghwa, Seohyun kept thinking about him. She was remembering what Yonghwa said to her when they were still together. It was brings her to flashback  when Seohyun and Kim Hyun Joong endorse for THE FACE SHOP. Yonghwa was obviously hate it and he kept telling Seohyun that she must not stay too near with Kim Hyun Joong except when the camera was rolling. Hearing his jealousy Seohyun just chuckled and it made him more upset.

“Mwo? Wae? Do you think it’s funny Hyun? Oh, ahra, just think that you’ll with Hyun Joong Hyung all day makes you happy Joo Hyun? Tsk!” Yonghwa cursed then he stood facing the window, put his hand on his jean’s pocket like he always did when he was upset about something with Seohyun, he  even did this when they were still shooting for “We Got Married”.

Seohyun who was earlier sat in the couch, managed to stood up and hugged him from behind. She smelled his fragrance, and closed her eyes.

“Ahrasso..ahrasso..oppa..what else? What else that I must not do when shooting with Kim Hyun Joong sunbaenim?”

Got a backhugged from Seohyun, Yonghwa smiled widely and turned his body to face Seohyun and he hugged Seohyun tightly.

“Don’t call that man oppa! Just call him with his names politely. I’m your only one oppa!!!” Yonghwa acted like he was still mad.

Seohyun released her body and looked straight to Yonghwa and said “Yes Sir!”, then she tiptoed and pecked Yonghwa’s lips.

“Ayee… Jashik!!” Yonghwa grinned and teased Seohyun.

They hugged again, a tightly hugged, smiled was in their face.

Seohyun was still sinking with her thoughts until the vibrate of her phone snapped her back, it was a text message from Yonghwa.

I think you were right. We’re still keep supporting each other but not as a couple. I’ll do it if that’s what you want. But, don’t you think I just accepted your broke up easily. I’ll never give up to win your heart again. Good night and rest well Joo Hyun. I love you.

After she finished reading Yonghwa’s text she leaned her head to Hyoyeon’s shoulder who was sitting beside her and already fell asleep. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh.

“God, if this was the best way, please just don’t make it hard for both of us… God, I love him… what should I do?” Seohyun prayed silently and tears started to falling again.

 

 

Even when tomorrow comes, I love you

I love you more than yesterday

Without being able to express what's in my heart

Again today, I love you

I only love you

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong gorgeous readers!!!!!! :D

Here, I post a next chapter for this FF. Well, there's no something really special or shocking in this chapter, bit I hope you guys like it. And...there will be a shocking part for the next chapter, soo...stay tuned!! ^^

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe this FF.

Enjoy reading and have a nice day everyone! <3