Tears Fallin'

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Kim Boa (Spica) - Tears Fallin'

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I’m never expect that today will come to us, the day that we will have a duet again, singing Banmal Song, which is the most memorable song for both of us. God, it was just too good to be happened. Me and Seohyun on the same stage, singing our song together after we broke up? It was just WOW.

I saw her standing there, wearing a beautiful peach minidress, with her hair being loosen, she’s a goddess, indeed.

We were singing, our eyes were met, God… How I miss that beautiful sparkling eyes. Then, she walked toward me, I was also walking closer to her, until finally we’re just an inched apart.

She looked at my eyes, I took her left hand, and I saw her eyes…wait, her eyes were teary? Then I heard her voice shaking, she looked like to hold back her tears. Then it happened, I saw her cried, yes, she cried while singing our banmal song, then she released her hand forcefully and she left me on stage without even finished our duet. I stopped singing, the fans also stopped cheering, everybody were silent with a surprised look, I also left the stage and chasing her.

End of P.O.V

 

(Backstage)

Seohyun left the stage and she was running to the backstage. She ignored all the questions from the staff, PD, her manager, her friends, she ignored them all. Seohyun was heading to the their dressing room. When Seohyun arrived at SNSD dressing room, SNSD members were looking at Seohyun in confused. They also knew what just happened at the stage earlier since their watched it from TV in their dressing room. Once Seohyun entered the room, she was cried out loud, then Yoona approached her and hugged Seohyun.

“Kwaencanha…kwaencanha…” said Yoona, she was also crying while hugging Seohyun.

Hearing what just Yoona said to her, Seohyun cried louder, she hugged Yoona really tight. Taeyeon approached Seohyun and she patted Seohyun’s back, she tried to holding back her tears. Then the soshi onnies also approached Seohyun and they got a group hug.

“Onnie…nan…nan…” Seohyun couldn’t finished her words.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to explain” Taeyeon said.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was standing in front of their door, Yonghwa remained silent, he heard someone crying inside and he knew it was Seohyun. Then the staff, PD and manager arrived at SNSD dressing room. They were about to knocked the door and asked Seohyun, but Yonghwa stopped her.

“No, please don’t come in. Just let her.. She needs time alone” said Yonghwa.

“Ah..ne..ne..actually Seohyun’s still ill now, she got a bad headache and fever last night but I think she still unrecovered, so I beg you to understand her condition, I promise to make up this things and held a press conference as soon as possible”explain  SNSD manager, he was also blocking them to asked Seohyun about what just happened to her.

“Well, okay then. I hope Seohyun-ssi will get well soon” said the PD.

“Khamsahamnida PD-nim” said manager oppa.

“Keurom.. we’ll go now”

“Ne.. cwaesonghamnida.. cheongmal cwaesonghamnida..” manager bowed to the staff and the PD.

When the staff and PD were left, Yonghwa who still stood there asked the manager right after.

“Hyung, did she really got bad headache and fever?”

“I’ll explain letter Yonghwa, you’d better go now”

“But hyung I--”

“Didn’t you said that she needs time alone? So, for now would you let her takes her time alone?”

“…… Ahrasso hyung” said Yonghwa weakly, he bent down his head

“Gomawoo Yonghwa-yah, I’ll tell her that you ‘re really worried and I’ll asked her to talk to you later, okay?”

“Ne, khamsahamnida Hyung”

“Hmm..” Manager oppa patted Yonghwa’s shoulder and he entered the room.

Yonghwa was also left SNSD dressing room, he was heading to his dressing room.When he entered his room, his dongsaengs threw hundreds questions to him right after.

“She’s feel unwell” answered Yonghwa, and he didn’t answer again the rest questions from his dongsaengs. He lied in the couch and closed his eyes, sinking in his thought.

The MCs were really professional, they handle the stage immediately, right after Seohyun and Yonghwa left the stage. They were also explained to the fans that Seohyun was unwell and in a quiet bad condition, all the fans seemed to understand.  Fortunately, the rest of the show was went well.

 

(SNSD dressing room)

Seohyun was still crying but she looked like a bit calm now. Manager oppa asked to the soshi onnies to gave him times to talk with Seohyun. They were talked at the corner of the room.

“I’m sorry hyunnie, I shoudn’t agree with MBC about the special stage” Manager oppa started the conversation.

Seohyun was just remained silent and kept her head down.

“I won’t ask you to explain, I understand,  I should know that it must be hard for you, I’m sorry Hyunnie”

“Aniyo oppa.. It’s my fault, I couldn’t be professional. I ruined everything. I’m so sorry” Seohyun started to crying again.

“I’ll handle it, you don’t have to worry. Do you want to go back to your dorm now?”

“I can go now oppa?”

“Of course, I already told the staff and the PD that you got ill”

“Gomawooyo oppa, I really want to go home now”

“Prepared yourself, use your coat, I’ll wait outside okay?”

“Ne oppa”

In a few minutes Seohyun was already in her disguise look, she wore a hat hoodie, also a black glasses. The manager was already explained everything to the SNSD members and also the staff and PD about Seohyun condition. The manager and Seohyun left the backstage by using the left door so the medias wouldn’t caught them. In their way to SNSD’s dorm, both Seohyun and manager oppa remained silent. Well actually, her manager didn’t knew what to talked about with her, and it seemed that Seohyun wasn’t in a mood to talked abaout something with him, so the manager just gave her some times alone. Until, they finally arrived at SNSD’s dorm.

“I’m sorry I can’t accompany you Hyunnie, it’s not because I don’t want to but you know, the girls were still there, so.. I hope you understand. You’ll okay if I leave you alone, right?” manager oppa looked at Seohyun,  with a concern looked.

“Yes oppa, I understand. It’s okay just go, I’ll be fine here, don’t mind me, and thank you so much oppa” Seohyun smiled to him.

“That’s uri maknae” Manager patted Seohyun’s head and he was about to left Seohyun but then he turned her body to face Seohyun again.

“Ah!  I almost forgot. Make a call to Yonghwa, would you? He was really worried. He should know about your condition”

“You think so oppa?” Seohyun smiled weakly and bent down her head.

“Of course! Make sure you call him okay? No excuse Joo Hyun!” manager gave Seohyun a serious look.

“Algeseumnida oppa” Seohyun nodded and entered her dorm.

When Seohyun entered her bedroom, she lied in her bed right after. She closed her eyes, thinking about what just happened on the stage. She was cursing herself for not being professional and just left her performance without even finished it. She felt her eyes got warm again, in a second her tears was falling again. In a situation like this only two people who could make her feel better again, that was Yonghwa and her mom. When she was in a relationship with Yonghwa, she would definitely called Yonghwa and cried out loud on the phone, but she knew she couldn’t do it now. So, she decided to called her mom.

“Hello? Joo Hyun-ah?” Seohyun’s mom voice was heard.

“Omma…”

“Aigoo.. uri dal… kwaencanha?” Seohyun’s mom voice really full of concerned, seemed like she was already knew what just happened to her daughter.

“Omma….neomu himteultta…”

That was the last word that Seohyun could said to her mom, the rest was only Seohyun’s cried that was heard on the phone. Seohyun’s mom, just silent and listen to her crying daughter, she just gave Seohyun some times to calmed herself. When she heard that Seohyun was calmer than before, she started to asked what just happened to Seohyun.

“Feel better now? Ready to tell omma?”

“Ne, I feel better now. Omma… I..”

Then Seohyun started to told everything to her mom, what did she felt, how much he was longing for Yonghwa, how much she missed him, how much she felt really hurt when she looked at his eyes, everything without any single forgotten. Her mom was listened carefully to Seohyun’s words, she let her daughter explained everything without interrupted her with a questions until Seohyun finished her words.

“Tell him. Just tell him every single thing Joo Hyun-ah”

“I can’t omma”

“Why? Why can’t you?”

“I.. I just can’t..”

“Seo Joo Hyun, stop being stubborn. You still love him, naega ahra. And Yonghwa too, I know he always love you. I know that omma and appa weren’t meet him often, just couple of times, but I can tell you that he is a good person, he treats you well, he cares about you, he’s just a son of mine and most of all he loves you, and your appa also think so. That was what make us agreed with your relationship, because we know that Yonghwa will beside you to protect you”

Seohyun knew when her omma was called her with her full name “Seo Joo Hyun”, it was a sign that she was really serious with her words. Lestened to her mom’s words, unknowingly her tears were falling again. By her mom words, she was realized that Yonghwa really means so much not only for her but also her parents. There was a time when Seohyun wanted tell her mom about Won Tae, the only reason for her broke up with Yonghwa. But she knew she couldn’t do that.

“Joo Hyun-ah, are you still there? Hello?”

“Ah ne..ne..omma.. I’m sorry.. I think I’m just tired..”

“Well, listen Seohyun. You’re grown up, so I think you already know all the consequences of your decisions. So I won’t force you, it’s all up to you. I just tell you my and your appa opinion, whatever you choose, whatever you decide, omma and appa will always beside you to cheer you up and to protect you. I know my beautiful daughter can through this”

“Thank you omma.. I love you..and appa too” Seohyun smiled and her tears was fallin again, she felt grateful for having such a wonderful parents who will always make her better whenever her sad.

“We love you too, my daughter, always love you. I think you should rest now. Have a good sleep and just forget everything that happened today, okay?”

“Ne omma algeseumnida. Thank you so so so much omma”

“Just go sleep then. I hang up now. Bye bye”

“Ne omma.. bye bye”

Before she go to sleep, Seohyun decided to texted Yonghwa.

Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa oppa. I’m so sorry for ruined our performance. I really don’t mean to, but my body was unwell so I hope you’ll understand. You don’t have to worry oppa, I’ll take all risks because of this incident. I’m really sorry oppa.

After that, she turned off her phone and go to her dream land.

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I was still resting in my dressing room waiting for the ending of the show when I heard my phone rang, there was a text messages from Joohyun. After I red her text, I called her immediately, but there was an operator who answered my call. She turned off her phone. Right, she needed to rested and took her times. So I decided to texted her.

Hyun-ah, you should tell me if you’re feeling unwell, I already told you that I hate it when you force you body too much on works. You ruin nothing Hyun-ah, please don’t say that. You should concern about your body first. Just get some rest and don’t forget to take medicine, okay? It’s funny how I nag you about health, don’t you think so? Kekeke. Don’t think too much for now, just let me handle everything here, rest well Hyun-ah, and I hope you’ll get well soon. Saranghae.

 

End of P.O.V

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That incident was causing a total chaos, the rumors started to spread all over the country, starting from scandal rumor, hatred between SM and FNC rumors and a million nonsense rumors. But both company, SMEnt and FNC were explained the same reason that it was because of Seohyun who felt unwell that day. There was a lot of fans who cursing at Seohyun but also there was a million fans who shows their concern and worried for Seohyun. And also because of that, the release of SNSD special digital single had been delayed by SMEnt because they thought that it wasn’t a right time and they were afraid the single wouldn’t be a success if they insisted to release the single a day after the incident. SMEnt decided to release the single a week later, on April 18th 2013, since they predict that in a week the rumors about that incident would be disappear.

On the meeting room, Seohyun just remained silent, she just nooded and said “Cwaesonghamnida”, since she didn’t know what to do and what to say at that time. Of course, she was reprimanded by the managers and the directors team, but because this is the very first time Seohyun did the wrong thing, she never done it before, so the managers and the directors team forgive her mistake.

“I hope there’s no other incident like this in the future Seo Hyun-ssi” said Lee Soo Man.

“Ne. I promise you, it will never ever happen again. Cheongmal cwaesonghamnida sunsaengnim” Seohyun could just bowed to LSM.

“Ne. It’s okay now, all the chaos were already handled, and this incident wasn’t only a lesson to Seo Hyun-ssi, but also to all of you, So Nyuh Shi Dae”

“Ne sunsaengnim” answered SNSD members, they also bowed to LSM.

“Alright then, I think the meeting was done, thank you for your hardworks. You can leave the room now. Annyeonghaseyo.”

Then all of the people who joined the meeting were left the room. They were continued to do their work again. SNSD were also heading to their practice room. Along their way to their practice room the members were trying to cheer up Seohyun by telling her jokes but Seohyun just smiled as the response, seemed like she didn’t really interested with the jokes. But, the members were understand with her condition. They were arrived at practice room, they started to practice right after since there will be another huge event that they have to attend.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Day past, and it’s almost a week since that incident, two days later SNSD special digital single will be release. The girls were really excited, and due to their release their schedule become tighter, there was an added schedule here and there, including this Valkyrie Concert, another event that they have to attend, the girls were really exhausted because of their deathly schedule but they have to attend this no matter what, since a lot of idol will also attend that concert, including CNBLUE and also, Vixx.

Actually after the incident, Seohyun who was before known as health freak, now she doesn’t really a health freak. She wasn’t only hurt outside but also inside. She felt tired of everything. Letely, she didn’t took her vitamin, she often skip breakfast, and she also skip her beauty sleep times since she had an insomnia, so lately her bed time was around 3 or 4 am, and in 5 or 6 am she has to wake up because she had a schedule in an early morning. And today, she really felt extremely tired but she tried to survive and do her best in her performance. When it came to SNSD performance, she felt really dizzy and there was a cold sweat all over her body, but she tried to hid it and still gave her cheerful smile, aegyos and so on, and she did it well until the end of the song. After finished her performance along with her soshi onnies, she was rushing to the restroom because she felt that she wanted to vomit. Finally she managed to the restroom and she tried to vomit but it didn’t help, since she ate nothing today, so she couldn’t vomit even she felt really queasy. It made her condition even worse, her throats was hurt and so with her stomach, she felt more dizzy than before.

In her weak step, she tried to managed to go back to SNSD dressing room, she took a really slow steps because she felt really dizzy, when she felt about to fainted she stopped her steps then she kneeled down, she felt like someone hold her body from behind.

“Seohyun sunbaenim are you okay?” asked N while holding Seohyun’ s body from behind.

Seohyun turned her head to looked at someone who’s holding her body.

“Oh? N oppa…” said Seohyun in a weak voice.

“Do you feel unwell? Here let me help you”

N was helping Seohyun to get up, Seohyun just nodded and she also tried to got up, but if it was seen laterally, it looked like N was hugged Seohyun from behind.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?”

Both N and Seohyun were surprised because of the loud voice, when they turned their head according to the voice, they saw Yonghwa, his eyes widened, his face got tense. Then Yonghwa walked closer to their position, he grabbed N’ hands and released it forcefully from Seohyun’s body. Seohyun who was already in a weak condition, got kneeled down again because it was N who supported her body to stay stood up back then.

“Ah…” Seohyun felt her knee was hurt when she kneeled down in a sudden.

N and Yonghwa were surprised, both of them kneeled down to help Seohyun got up.

“YAH! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” N shouted to Yonghwa and he Yonghwa’s body.

“Kwaencanha? Let’s get up” N holding Seohyun’s body and he was about to help Seohyun’s got up when suddenly Yonghwa blocking his hand.

“Get rid of that hands from her” Yonghwa looked to N, straight in the eyes.

“Tsk! It was your hands who have to get rid from me!” N glaring to Yonghwa.

Seeing the two namja in front of her were about to fight, Seohyun thought that she had to do something.

“Enough you two!” She stared to Yonghwa and N.

Seohyun tried to got up by herlself, and finally she managed to stood up, the guys were also followed her to stood up. Right after she stood Yonghwa was throwing questions to her.

“What are you doing with him? Why’d you let him hold you?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, there was still an anger in his voice, his face still got tensed, and his eyes still widened.

Seohyun was never looked Yonghwa could be this angry. She looked Yonghwa was glaring at N, N also glaring to Yonghwa.

“Oppa was just help me to got up”

“Oppa? Now you called him oppa?” Yonghwa was stare to Seohyun.

“Yes, he’s older than me, what’s the problem?” Seohyun was also glaring to Yonghwa.

“I was just helping her. Was it a wrong thing Sunbaenim?”

“Ah..so, hugging other girlfriend was called helping now?” Yonghwa chuckled

“Oppa what are you saying? Who was hugging other girlfriend?” Seohyun asked in confused.

“Joo Hyun-ah you--” Yonghwa’s words cut by N.

“She was no longer your girlfriend sunbaenim. You were already broke up with her”

“Mwo? What did you said?” Yonghwa was step closer to N until they were just an inched apart.

“She’s not your girlfriend, you already broke up with her” N stared to Yonghwa straight in the eyes.

“N oppa keumanhae”

Hearing what just Seohyun said, Yonghwa turned her head and stared to Seohyun.

“I already told you I hate it if you called another namja with oppa. I’M YOUR OPPA SEO JOO HYUN, AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM? HUGGING IN PUBLIC? ARE YOU CRAZY?”

 Yonghwa started to shouted to Seohyun until the people around them were looking and looked horrified. But, fortunately it was at corner near the restroom, so there wasn’t a lot of people who stayed there.

“I’M NOT HUGGING WITH SOMEONE IN PUBLIC. YOU’RE MISTAKEN!!” Seohyun also shouted to Yonghwa.

“And also we were broke up, so you don’t have the right to shouted at me like that and forbid me to call another namja with oppa. I can do anything as I want, you don’t have to interfere! !” Seohyun continued her words.

“Mwo? What did you said?” then Yonghwa grasped Seohyun wrist.

“I was never agreed to break up, it was your decision, your decision ALONE joo hyun”

Seohyun was tried to release from Yonghwa, but Yongwa’s grasped was become tighter.

“Let go of me” Seohyun stared to Yonghwa.

“Yah! Let go of her, you hurt her” N was also trying to release Seohyun wrist from Yonghwa, and finally Yonghwa released Seohyun’s wrist.

“You broke up with her, she doesn’t love you anymore just admit it” said N in an arrogant tone and he chuckled.

“Don’t interfere with our problem”

Hearing what just N said to Yonghwa, Seohyun remembered the day when she asked to Yonghwa for break up, she said she doesn’t love him anymore. Then Seohyun thought that maybe this is the best chance to make Yonghwa hate her, so he could forget her, and Won Tae wouldn’t hurt him.

“He was right, I already told you that I don’t love you anymore. N oppa, would you mind to accompany me to my dressing room?”

“Oh?! Ne..ne..of course” N stuttered because he was so happy, he smile widely.

“I’m not finish yet Joo Hyun”

“But I’m finish with you oppa” Seohyun turned her body and she was about to left Yonghwa

“Was it because of him?” asked Yonghwa

Seohyun just stayed still not answering Yonghwa’s question.

“You stopped loving me because of the man who stood beside you?”

Seohyun still the same, not answering Yonghwa, her hands cleched, her body was shivering because she tried to hold back her tears, she bit her lips.

“Do you like him?” asked Yonghwa, his voice sounded like a whisper.

It’s now, it’s the time, Yonghwa oppa must hate him, so he can forget me and Won Tae sajangnim won’t hurt her I have to do this. Seohyun, you have to do this.

Seohyun closed her a eyes, she let out a sigh, she gained all the power that she have, she turned her body and facing Yonghwa and answered Yonghwa’s question.

“Yes, I like him” Seohyun said coldly.

“Hyun, you..you’re not serious aren’t you?” Yonghwa was so surprised, he stepped closer to Seohyun and tried to hold Seohyun hands but she blocked it.

“I’m sorry, but it’s true. I like him” Seohyun looked straight to Yonghwa in the eyes.

Yonghwa was still silent, until his expression was changed, his face got tensed like before, his eyes were red and teary, there was a disappointment and also anger in his face

“Get lost. I don’t want to see your face again Seo Joo Hyun”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HI HI HI READER ^^

So, how was it? 

I hope that you could tell me your opinion through comment, I really hope it, it means a lot for me and for this FF.

Well, I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to leave comment and feel free to subscribe or request. Thank you so much ^^

Enjoy reading <3