Deathly Discussion part 3 (end)

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: BoA - Only One

 

Seohyun also surprises with her loud voice. She can’t understand why she can shout like that. But just thinking about the break up with Yonghwa, it’s a nightmare for her. She really doesn’t want it to be happen.

Won Tae: "YAH! NEO! HOW DARE YOU SHOUT TO ME LIKE THAT?!" (Won Tae gets up and start kicking Seohyun’s body)

Seohyun: "Ah..ah...shiro…shiro.. I don’t want to break up with him!" (Seohyun crying and trying to covers her face with her hands, it really hurts her)

Won Tae: "YAH! THINK SEOHYUN! If netizens know that you’re dating with Yonghwa. You think only your career will got ruined? SM Entertainment will got ruined too! You know that SNSD is SM Moneymakers, your scandal will destroy everything, not only SNSD but also SMEnt! You said that you love your eonnie’s and oppa’s here and also Lee Soo Man right? But you’ll do nothing if you family suffer because of you? I don’t care if f(x) or EXO involve with scandal they’re not make a lot money like your group! But you, as SNSD member, as SM Moneymakers, you should think about that! You want this agency just disappear because there’s no Moneymakers again and you’ll let your eonnie’s and oppa’s here and also Lee Soo Man jobless and suffer?"

Seohyun: "But..but…"

Seohyun’s really confuse now. She really love Yonghwa and don’t wanna break up with Yonghwa. But on the other hand, he also don’t want to make her SM Family suffer because of her. She really don’t know what to do. “Oppa.. eottoke?” (Seohyun said in her mind)

Won Tae: "Ah.. and you think this scandal won’t get any effect for CNBLUE carrier? How come you’d be that stupid Seohyun! Your scandal with their leader will also ruined their career. Plus, they’re still rookie. Even a little scandal will destroy them. So you want to see, your Jung Yong Hwa along with his CNBLUE back to the street? Doing an illegal concert under the bridge and got arrested by the police? You want to see your lovely boyfriend and his brothers in jail? Then she get frustration and finally committed to suicide? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"

Seohyun: "Aniyo..aniyoo…I don’t want that. I.. I..  "

Seohyun still doesn’t know what to answer, she’s confuse, really confuse, she’s just crying louder

Won Tae: "Alright then if you don’t want to break up with him. But remember Seohyun, if SMEnt got ruined, IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. And also, IF YONGHWA SUFFERS and kicks out from his agency, and he loose everything that he had now, his popularity, his money, HIS HAPPINESS, IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YONGHWA SUFFERS BECAUSE OF YOU, YOUR SELFISHNESS!" ( Won Tae shouts and  walks to leave the room)

Seohyun: "Andweyo..aniyo..don’t..don’t let that happen sajangnim..I’m begging you.. Don’t let yonghwa oppa suffers because of me. Jebalyo…" (Seohyun crawls and grab Won Tae foot, she’s begging him)

Won Tae: "Haha.. So you know what you have to do now right, Seohyun-ssi?" (Won tae smiles full of victory)

Seohyun still silent and doesn’t answer his question. She keeps her head down and close her eyes, tears falling from her eyes to her cheek.

Won Tae: "Break up with him." (He said in cold voice and look at Seohyun’s head)

Seohyun close her eyes. Tears falling from her eyes like a waterfall. She bit her lips. And with the rest of her power, she finally decides.

Seohyun: "Algeseumnida." (She release her grabs from Won Tae foot)

 Seohyun feel broken into pieces, she’s crying again. She really hurts inside. She can’t bear it. She just wants to die. Her body shivering, tears keep falling.

Won Tae: "That’s a good decision." (Won Tae walks arrogantly and leave the room)

When he opens the room, from a far he saw Yoona and Hyoyeon chatting and seems they’re heading to dance practice room. When the two girls are about to greet him, he walks away in a hurry.

Hyoyeon: "Tsk.. Isanghae.. What’s wrong with him?" (Hyoyeon confuse by his action)

Yoona: "Molla..kaja eonnie." (She pouts )

Hyoyeon: "Oh."

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello guys!!!!! (bow 90 degrees).. How was it? Please leave comment.. Thank you ^^