Secret part 2 (end)

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: 311 - Love Song

 

(SNSD dorm, Seohyun and Hyoyeon’s bedroom)

Seohyun layed on her bed cover with her blanket, she stared blankly to the wall. Yoona and Hyoyeon sit beside her. They’re waiting for Seohyun explanation. They’re really want to ask Seohyun about what just happened but seeing Seohyun like that, they think Seohyun needs more time to calm herself, so they’re just waiting.

Seohyun: "Onnie.. you should go to the practice room now.. Jaewoon oppa and onnideul must be looking for you." (She smiles and stares to Hyoyeon and Yoona)

Yoona: "Aniyo.. I already tell Jaewoon oppa to stay with you here. So don’t worry. And now you better tell us about what just happened Hyunnie."

Hyoyeon: "Maja. Tell us Hyunnie. It’s all because that michin ahjussi? What have he done to you? What’s your fault?"

Seohyun: "Onnie.. I’m tired.. I want to sleep. I’ll tell you later, promise. But for now just let me rest for awhile. So, onnie just go to practice now. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Jebalyo onnie.. "(Seohyun said with teary eyes. She can’t bear it. Thinking about breaking up with Yonghwa just hurt her so bad. She needs her time alone. She really wants to cry out loud now)

Yoona: "Keundae Hyunnie.."

Hyoyeon: "Kaja Yoona. Hyunnie must be tired, she needs time for herself." (Hyoyeon stares at Yoona and signaling her to go out from the room)

Yoona: "Hhh..arasso. Take your time Hyunnie. And if you need anything just give me a call, okay?"

Seohyun: "Ne. Gomawoyo Onnie." (Seohyun smiles weakly)

Hyoyeon: "Bye Hyunnie. Rest well." (Hyoyeon smiles to Seohyun and walk out from the room along with Yoona)

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

Seohyun just answers Hyoyeon with smiles. Now she left alone in her room. She keeps stares at wall blankly. She really don’t know what to do. Suddenly her phone ring. She checks her phone. There’s a text message with an unknown number, she opens it, and it’s the mesaage that she just doesn’t want to read. It was from Shim Won Tae, her sajangnim.

Annyeong Seohyun-ssi. I’m Shim Won Tae. You already tell Yonghwa about the break up? You’d better be hurry before everything get worse. Remember what you already said earlier. You don’t want to see your Yonghwa suffers right?

 “Oppa..eottokhe… eotokhe.. eotokhe?” (She talks to herself and crying out loud. It really hurts her. Just thinking about break up and separate from her love, Yonghwa really hurts her. How come things turn like this? She asks herself. She doesn’t know what to do.

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

“Aissshhh!!”  Yonghwa keeps throwing a paper. He can’t find a good lyric and melody for CNBLUE. He feels weird. He keeps thinking about Seohyun. He doesn’t understand why suddenly she feels worried for Seohyun.

“Does anything happen to her? But she just practices like usual right? Ah..you’re worried for nothing Yonghwa. She’ll be fine. Or should I just call her?”. Yonghwa talks to himself. Suddenly Jungshin enters his room and tap her shoulder.

Jungshin: "Hyung, why are you talking to yourself? Are you hungry? I already prepared food. Come on let’s eat together with minhyuk and jonghyun hyung! " (Jungshin walks out from his hyung room heading to living room)

Yonghwa: "Oh. Ne. Kaja!" (Yonghwa answers but he stills thinking about Seohyun, but he follows Jungshin to living room)

CNBLUE start to eat. Actually they’re not just eating but also chatting and put a prank with each other. They laugh together, and Yonghwa can forget about his worriedness for Seohyun a little. But suddenly there’s a phone ringing. They suddenly stop to hear it clearly.

Minhyuk:" Whose phone is that? Ah! Hyung! That’s your phone." (Minhyuk tells Yonghwa. He knows because of the ringtone is banmal song with Seohyun’s version)

Yonghwa: "Ah right!" (He runs to his room to answers that phone call)

Yonghwa smiles when he sees that it’s from Seohyun. He pick up the phone with smiling face. But then after hear the voice, his smile disappear.

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

Seohyun sits on her bed, gains all his power to calls Yonghwa. She feels the pain all over her baidy but thinking about separate from Yonghwa ia a way more painful. She thinks that this is the only way to safe Yonghwa and also her onnie. She loves Yonghwa so much, so she won’t let anything happen to hurt him. All she wants is Yonghwa can be happy, with or without her.

“If we’re meant to be then we’ll find our way to be together again. Saranghae, oppa”. Seohyun talks to herself, close her eyes, bit her lips. After she thinks that she’s ready, she opens her eyesshe take her i-phone and call Yonghwa.

“Tut…tut..tut..” (And finally Yonghwa picks up the phone. Witohut even say “Hello”, Seohyun straight to the point and tell him about their break up)

Seohyun: "Le’ts break up. It’s over. I’m sorry." (Seohyun ends the call)

Just like that, she ends the calls, without even hear Yonghwa’s answer. She throws her phone to the floor. “AHHHHH!!!!”.  Seohyun shouts in her room. She start crying again. She cry out loud. Crying her heart. Crying her pain, sorrow, and sadness. She shooks her head and grasping her blanket. It really drives her crazy. And she feels somebody hugged her tight, it makes her crying even more.