Was it really the end?

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: TVXQ – Magic Castle

 

“How could you do this to me? I..I won’t forgive you Hyun..because you did no mistakes.. It’s me.. It’s me that should begging for your forgiveness.. I was so stupid.. I’m sorry Hyun.. I’m so sorry for everything that happened to you, to us… If only.. if only I don’t give up on us and stay beside you…this wouldn’t be happen.. Forgive me Hyun-ah.. Forgive me…”

 “… Please don’t leave me.. please don’t go.. give me one more chance.. one last chance..”

“Seohyun-ah..wake up…wake up so you can shout at me..angry with me..hit me..wake up…open your eyes..”

But there was no response from Seohyun, she was still motionless.

Yonghwa was starting to sobbed.

“Mianhae…Seohyun-ah mianhae…mianhae…”

30 minutes later, Seohyun parents, Soshi members, and also CNBLUE members, get in to the room again, when they get in they could see that Yonghwa just stared blankly at Seohyun, while holding her hands, his nose was red, and his eyes got puffy, it was so obvious that he was crying. Then soshi members were starting to teased Yonghwa, hoped that it would lessen his pain.

“Yah… Yong seobang what’s with that look, you must be want to kiss Seohyun right? Aigooo” said Hyoyeon, she giggled.

“Oh…?” Yonghwa surprised and lift his head to look at them.

“Andwaeji. You have to asking Teukie oppa for permission first, or else you’ll be eaten by him because you touch his maknae angel princess” said Taeyeon, trying to make a serious face.

“Hahaha…” everybody was laughing, forget they pain for awhile.

Yonghwa was just smiling. Deep inside his heart he was really grateful that Seohyun has a loving and sweet family, who always support and cheering for her. Then Yonghwa stood and walked towards them, he kneeled down and bent down his head.

“Cwaesonghamnida….cheongmal cwaesonghamnida..”

“Yah..yah..get up Yonghwa..don’t be like this..” Taeyeon squat and tried to pulled Yonghwa so he could get up.

But Yonghwa refused, he was still in his position.

“I.. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness and I know I’m so shameless for even asking your forgiveness..but I just.. I just didn’t know what I supposed to do… It’s all because of me.. It’s me that should be laid down there, not Seohyun.. The one who should be hurt is me..” Yonghwa was starting to sobbed.

Hearing those words from Yonghwa, SNSD members were also starting to sobbed, it’s not because they hate him, but they could understand his feeling, they knew that Yonghwa really loves Seohyun and they also feel sorry because of what was happened to their relationship.

Seohyun’s father stepped closer to Yonghwa

“Get up, Yonghwa”

Yonghwa lift his head and looked at Seohyun’s dad.

“Let’s talk outside” Seohyun’s dad gave Yonghwa a warm smile, then he walked out from the room.

Yonghwa get up then he looked at Seohyun’s mom, she was nodded and smiled, then Yonghwa followed Seohyun’s dad.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria. Your dongsaengs told me that you haven’t eat from yesterday. How could you protect Joo Hyun when you even don’t have much power for yourself?” said Seohyun’s dad.

“Algeseumnida aboji”

After a few minutes, they were arrived at the cafeteria, but since Yonghwa didn’t feel to eat, so Seohyun’s dad ordered bean paste soup and vegetable bibimbap for him.

“Aboji…I--”

“Eat first. We’ll talk after you finish with your meal”

Then Yonghwa was starting to eat, he felt hard to munched and gulped his meal but he tried to finished it. Right after Yonghwa finished his meal, Seohyun’s dad started the conversation.

“There’s one way to forgive you” said Seohyun’s dad as he crossed his hands on his chest and leaned his body to the chair.

“Ne?” asked Yonghwa in confused.

“Didn’t you said you’re sorry and asking for our forgiveness?”

“Ne..majayo..” said Yonghwa in a low voice and kept his head down.

“Isseoyo.. with one condition”

Yonghwa silent and listen for Seohyun’s words.

Seohyun’s dad leaned forward and said “Stay beside her, for a long long time, the longest time as you could”

“Get along together, caring each other, face everything together” he continued.

Yonghwa felt his eyes got warm and was about to cry by hearing those words, he couldn’t say anything, he just bent down his head.

“You guys could fighting, shouting, hurting, angry, that’s normal for a couple, and even sometimes when you don’t mean to do that bad things it’s just happen like that, but one thing, stick together and protect each other. Always make up after a fight, apologize after you guys hurt each other, don’t leave your partner when you feel angry, always show your caring and support for each other.. So, are you willing to do that?”

“That’s…that’s..what..I’m asking..a..aboji..” Yonghwa stuttered since he was still sobbing.

Seohyun’s dad nodded and smiled, then he said “Keurae…”

“I’ll sacrifice everything for her happiness.. Charalkhaeyo aboji.. I promise you..” Yonghwa tried to calmed himself so he could speak clearly.

“No, don’t promise me, but promise to yourself Yonghwa”

“Algeseumnida aboji..” said Yonghwa, he was trying to smile but his tears were unstoppable.

 “She chose you Yonghwa... So please…take care of her..take care of my daughter.. ” said Seohyun’s dad, he was started to cried and grasped Yonghwa’s hands.

“Ne.. I will aboji.. I will.. Khamsahamnida aboji.. Cheongmal Khamsahamnida…” said Yonghwa as he grasped Seohyun’s dad tighter.

Seohyun’s dad also tightened his grasped, he was nodding and smiling, his tears also fall down to his cheeks.

*********************************************************************************************************

After that day, Yonghwa never left Seohyun. He even asked his company to gave him a week days off for all his schedules, so he could stay beside Seohyun longer, but his company only gave him and other CNBLUE members three days off, of course he felt disappointed but he still thanked his company. SMEnt and FNC were cooperating to take care all of the problems until finally the problems could be solve one by one.

When Yonghwa finished his schedules, he came to the hospital right away, he slept in the hospital and stay beside Seohyun, talking to her everyday, eventhough Seohyun was never answer his question or gave him response, but he didn’t give up.

Everyday, Seohyun got a visited from her idol friends, and there was always a bunch of fans who stay in front of the hospital, sending the foods for Seohyun, tamama doll, flowers, balloons. They were giving their support not only for Seohyun but also for Yonghwa. Until one day, Vixx was coming to the hospital.

“Sunbaenim..would you mind to talk with me?” asked N to Yonghwa.

“Hmm. Where?” said Yonghwa coldly.

 “Cafetaria? My treat”

“Okay”

Then they were going to the cafeteria at the hospital, they looked to their hot lemon tea, for awhile, both of them remained silent.

“I give up” N was starting the conversation.

“What do you mean?” Yonghwa asked in confused.

“….I give up to chase Seohyun sunbaenim. There’s no room for me in her heart” N smiled bitterly.

“She likes you. You knew it” said Yonghwa, turned his vision to observing the cafeteria.

“No she didn’t”

“Huh?” Yonghwa frowned.

“At that time, when she said that she likes me in front of you, it was just a lie. She did that to make you angry with her”

“What are you talking about?” asked Yonghwa, he still frowned.

“Wait…did you believe that Seohyun sunbaenim really likes me? Whooa maldo andwae” said N in surprised, his eyes widened.

“It’s true..she just did that to make you angry.. She, herself, that said it to me, she was apologizing for me because of that” N continued.

“But why did she do that?”

“I don’t know, she didn’t tell me. She just say her sorry to me and tell me that… it’s always been you”

“…Thank you for telling me about this” Yonghwa smiled.

“Aniya.. as long as you stay beside her, give her strength, beautiful love, and always make her happy..”

“Of course I will” said Yonghwa, he really means it.

“Because Yonghwa sunbaenim, once you make her cry, I’ll be the one who shed her tears” N looked at Yonghwa straight in the eyes.

“I won’t let it happen” Yonghwa stared to N

“You’d better be, sunbaenim. Keurom, I’ll go now” said N, he smiled to Yonghwa then left.

Yonghwa was still sat in the cafeteria, thinking about N’s words, that made him feel like a dummy head.

“Everything seems so late, why now? Why’d I found out everything when she’s already in this horrible condotion?”

Then he decided to left the cafeteria and get back to Seohyun’s room. When he was arrived in front of the room and he was about to open the door, someone called him.

“Yonghwa-yah…”

He turned his body and he saw his ommoni, along with his aboji and his dongsaeng.

“Oh.. omma?”

“Mian.. for just managed to come here now.. I was waiting for your appa and dongsaeng get back here from Min Guk, they said that they want to come here too..”

“Ne..it’s okay omma, thank you for coming here..”

“How’s her condtion?” asked Yonghwa’s dad.

“She..was still the same..doesn’t want to wake up yet..” said Yonghwa, he smiled bitterly.

His family were gave him a warm smile, his dongsaeng patted his back, hope that it would make him feel better.

“Come on. Let’s get in”

When they entered the room, Yonghwa’s family greet Seohyun’s parents also SNSD members. They exchanged their smile, greet, and bow.

“Thank you for coming Yonghwa ommoni..” said Seohyun’s mom.

“Don’t mention it.. She’s my daughter too Young Ahl-ssi..” said Yonghwa’s mom as she held Seohyun’s mom hands and grasped it tightly.

“…and I’m sorry.. for what that has happened to her.. I’m sorry for everything..” Yonghwa’s mom was starting to sobbed.

Then Seohyun’s mom hugged her and said ”Hey…why are you apologizing? Don’s say like that..please it’s bothering me.. It’s not your fault. Shim Won Tae, he’s the one that should be blame”

“…but still.. If only--”

“No. Stop with that “If only”. It’s not your fault” said Seohyun’s mom while released her embrace and look straight to Yonghwa’s mom.

“Please forget it.. Seohyun will sad and she might blame me for making you cry like this..” she continued.

“…Ne..ne..ahrassoyo..gomapsimnida..” said Yonghwa’s mom as she wiped her tears and trying to smile.

“How long you’ll stay here?” asked Seohyun’s mom.

“Well.. I’ll stay here for a week, and Yonghwa’s appa and his dongsaeng will stay here for three days before they come back to Min Guk.. I hope we can help you to take care of Seohyun”

“Omona… no you don’t have to… You must be busy and so with your husband and your son. Seohyun has eight sisters, 3 brothers, and most of it she has Yonghwa who never leave her… ”

“No..Young Ahl-ssi.. I’m her mother too…it’s bothering me if I don’t stay beside my daughter when she’s in this kind of condition..”

“Yes I understand… Thank you so much.. Keurom.. don’t check in the hotel but just stay in my house, okay?”

“No..it’s okay, we’ll just stay in a hotel, Yonghwa will take care of it”

“Didn’t you say that you’re her mother too? So just stay in my house, it’s your house too. I don’t take a no as an answer Seohyun omma..hehehe..” Seohyun’s mom giggled.

“Ahrasseoyo Yonghwa omma” Yonghwa’s mom smiled.

“So, now that I’m here, you could go home and take a rest, let me take care of Seohyun..” she continued as she tapped Seohyun’s mom shoulder.

“No, it’s okay I don’t feel that tired. It has to be you that should have some rest, you’re just arrived from Busan”

“Well I took a lot sleep on our way here so, I feel fresh now.. ” haha

“Keurom.. Let’s take a good care of our daughter together”

“Ne..majayo. Seohyun’s not only has one mother but she has two supermother in Korea, she has to wake up soon, right?” said Yonghwa’s mom and tightened her grasped on Seohyun’s mom hand.

“Yeah, you’re right”

*********************************************************************************************************

It’s been a week since Seohyun was being hospitalized, but her condition was still the same, not showing any progress. She’s just still the same, laid motionless, only her breath and her heart monitor that could be heard. Both SNSD and CNBLUE could started their schedule normally. And surprisingly, their digital song was number one request on the radio and even they got an all killed in the music programs without even promoting it lively, like they always do before.  SNSD refused to promote their new single in a live music programme, they said that they will promote it together with Seohyun.

And the other surprising thing was, the media, netizens, everybody showed their respect  and support for Seohyun and Yonghwa, since the CCTV record were erupted, they were never asking Yonghwa about what really happened between him and Seohyun. When the reporters managed to met CNBLUE after they were finished their schedules, they were just asking what’s new from CNBLUE, whether it was about their dorm, their new drama, sometimes they were also asking about Seohyun’s condition, but most of it the interview will always be ended by “I hope Seohyun-ssi will get well soon. Send my “Fighting” to her”, and Yonghwa will always answer “Of course I will, thank you so much” with his warm smile. But none of them was mentioning about Shim Won Tae or anything related to that deathly tragedy.

“Yeah.. the netizens have a heart too” Yonghwa’s thougt.

*********************************************************************************************************

On the other hand, the legal process of Shim Won Tae were still on running, until finally the court session of his persecution case toward Seohyun was being held. The witnesses were all of SNSD member, Kang Ho Dong, SNSD manager, Lee Woo Han an Yonghwa for they were giving both of the video record to the police.

Then here they are, sitting anxiously on the court, hoping that Won Tae will be punished with the most hardest and worst punishment. Yonghwa was alert, he got tensed when he saw Won Tae entered the court room and sat in the center of the room. What makes Yonghwa felt more angry was, Won Tae looked fine, he was smiling and even waving, not showing any guilty feeling or so. He was like wanted to punched and beat Won Tae immediately but he knew he couldn’t do that, and that was make him more frustrated. And the judges finally entered the room. Everybody were ordered to stand up.

“Please sit” said Kim Jun Sang judge.

“This will cover the case that happened on April, 18th at dawn. The persecution case toward Seo Joo Hyun-ssi  and Kim Tae Yeon-ssi by Shim Won Tae-ssi. Shim Won Tae-ssi is keep abusing Seo Joo hyun-ssi numerous times until now she’s being hospitalized and she’s in a states of comma, and Shim Won Tae-ssi also abusing Kim Tae Yeon-ssi who tried to help Seo Joo Hyun-ssi. For Seo Joo Hyun-ssi, since she’s still being hospitalized so she will be viced by her attorney, Kwon Young Il-sii. So, let’s hear the direct statement from the person involved” Kim Jun Sang explained.

“Shim Won Tae-ssi, you can say all the things you want to say in this seat” he continued.

“Seohyun, she behaves badly for not following my order. So I just did it” said Won Tae coldly.

“And what is the order?” asked the judge.

“To break up with her boyfriend”

“And you think that she deserves your violence since she didn’t follow your order?”

“Of course, I’m her sajangnim, so she must obey me. And honestly, when she finally hit that glass case, I didn’t mean to do it, she just unlucky so it wasn’t my fault”

“MWOYA??” Taeyeon shouted.

“NEO MICHEOSSEO??” she shouted again. Her eyes widened and her face got reddened.

Yonghwa was clenched his teeth and tightened his fist, trying to calmed himself.

“Please keep calm” said the judge as he knocked his mallet.

“Shim Won Tae-ssi, from the evidence that being gave to us, the judges, this is not your first time to did the persecution toward Seo Joo Hyun-ssi, so please explain” asked Kim Jun Sang.

“I think the reason was the same, I did that because she didn’t obeyed me. Oh come on. This is useless, you’re wasting my time, really” said Won Tae annoyed.

“HOOOOOOO” everybody in the court room was screaming hearing Won Tae’s words.

“Everyone..everyone..Pleas keep calm” Kim Jun Sang knocked his mallet again.

“Now, let’s interrogate the witnesses. Please choose someone to question” he continued

“I request Kim Tae Yeon” said Young Ill attorney.

Then Taeyeon walked toward the witness seat. She was standing and facing the judges.

“You sit in this seat to exposs the truth as a witness, right?” said Kim Jun Sang.

“Yes”

“If the witness lie, you’ll be given a penalty for being a false witness. But you’ll still do it?”

“Yes, I will”

“Please take a swear”

“I swear. With my conscience, I will not hide any things and tell the truth. If I lie I will get punishment for being a false witness. I swear! Witness Kim Tae Yeon” said Taeyeon as she raised her right hand.

Then Uhm Jae Wook, Won Tae’s attorney walked toward Taeyeon and stood in front of her table.

“At that night, what did you do in SMEnt building?”

“Seohyun and I was signing a new contract”

“Right, but how come Seohyun-ssi ended up talked with Shim Won Tae alone? Did you left her?”

“Aniyo. I was meeting with Kang Ho Dong oppa and since I have another business with him so I tell Joo Hyun and manager oppa to go first to our van. But after I finished with Ho Dong oppa then arrived at our van, Seohyun wasn’t there, so I asked the manager oppa and he told me that Seohyun was talking with sajangnim inside the building. Then I ran to the building and when I was arrived in the meeting room, Seohyun…she..she was.. laid on..on.. the floor and being..ki.. kicked by sajangnim” Taeyeon explained, she was stuttered as her tears began to fall.

“I see.. and what I heard you also know that it wasn’t Seohyun-ssi first time to get the persecution from Won Tae-ssi from the CCTV record, and even Seohyun kept the record with her but why you didn’t tell that to the police? Don’t you know that hiding an evidence is an illicit action?”

“Yes I know, but Seohyun told us to hid it”

“Really? Well, Seohyun kept the records with her, it means that Seohyun herself didn’t mind with all Won Tae-ssi did to her, you can see that she hid the truth and for that case Shim Won Tae-ssi CAN NOT be put on a legal judgment because the victim didn’t report anything”said Uhm Jae Wook with annoying face.

“HOOOOOO” everybody in the room was went wild again.

“Calm.. Please keep calm”

“But she didn’t keep it, she gave the record to Won Tae sajangnim”

“See? She even gave the record, it means that she didn’t mind with what Won Tae’ve done to her”

“BUT SHE WAS BEING THREATEN!” Taeyeon shouted as she slapped the table and stood up.

“SHIM WON TAE THREATEN HER! He said that if Seohyun didn’t give the record to him and the record’s spreading, HE WILL KILL YONGHWA!!” said Taeyeon, she glared to Won Tae.

A gasped sound heard from everybody in the room.

“But there was no proof. Seohyun-ssi could lie!” said Jae Wook.

“No she won’t! She never lie! A proof? You want me show the proof? Here.. I bring it with me” said Taeyeon as she took out Seohyun’s phone from the pocket then she gave it to the Kin Jun Sang.

“Here is the message judge..” said Taeyeon, pointed to Seohyun’s phone.

Kim Jun Sang took the phone and take a look at it.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa couldn’t hold her anger again, he ran toward Won Tae and punched his face until he was collapsed. He kept punching and punching, and punching with his face.

“How. Could. You. Do. That. To Her??!!!!”

The room was chaos, the attorney, manager, CNBLUE members, everybody were trying to pulled Yonghwa who was sat over Won Tae’s body and kept punching him hard. Kim Jun Sang knocked his mallet numerous times but they were just ignored it.

“Haha.. How.. does it.. feel ..jashik-ah..? Kill .. your.. woman.. with your own hands… it feels good?” said Won Tae with a fainting voice. His nose was bleeding and so with her lips.

When he heard that, Yonghwa stopped her raised fist that was ready to punched Won Tae, his hands were trembling because of an anger that he felt, his already red eyes was starting to get teary. Then Jonghyun and Woo Han managed to pulled Yonghwa over Won Tae’s body.

“Calmed down Hyung..” said Jonghyun he rubbed Yonghwa’s back.

Jae Wook grasped Won Tae’s hands and helped Won Tae to get up but Won Tae released his hands forcefully and said “Don’t touch me!!” with an angry face.

“Cwaesonghamnida sajangnim” Jae Wook bowed.

As the situation at the court room was already chaotic, so the judges were decided to delayed the court today until next month. And, for Yonghwa, fortunately he was just had to pay a fine for his act earlier. After he finished his business then Yonghwa along with SNSD member, CNBLUE members, and managers, left the court area and heading to Saint Mary’s hospital.

*********************************************************************************************************

(Hospital)

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Hyoyeon entered first to the room and followed by soshi members also CNBLUE.

“Oh.. wasseo? How was the court?” asked Seohyun’s mom.

“It’s been delay until next month ommoni” Hyoyeon answered.

Yonghwa was the last to entered the room, he was kept down his head.

“Well, something happened.. but it’s alright now” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Keurae?” said Seohyun’s mom.

“I ruined it omoni. Cwaesonghamnida”said Yonghwa bluntly.

Seohyun’s mom stepped closer to him an patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“What is it Yonghwa?” she asked, full of concern.

Yonghwa lift his head and said “I punched Won Tae, the court went chaotic..and..you know..it just turned bad..I’m sorry ommoni”

“Ommona.. You didn’t get hurt, did you?” Seohyun’s mom panicking, she touched Yonghwa’s face and observing his face and body, worried that Yonghwa might get hurt.

“Aniyo..nan kwaencanhayo ommoni..”

Seohyun’s mom just smiled and said “Thanks God…Uhm… Dwaesseo…now you guys should it..it’s already lunch time.. Here.. Yonghwa’s omma brought delicious foods for us”

“Whooaaa foods… I’m so hungry ommoni” said Sooyoung, she rushed to the plastic bags that contains of foods.

“Yah..yah..onnie..don’t eat them all” Yoona also rushed.

“You should eat to Yonghwa..” said Seohyun’s mom.

“Ne.. I’ll talk with Seohyun first ommoni” Yonghwa smiled and he walked toward Seohyun’s bed.

Then Yonghwa walked toward Seohyun’s bed, for awhile he just stood and stared blankly, then he stepped closer and kiss Seohyun’s forehead, he took Seohyun’s hand and held it.

“Hyun-ah.. how do you feel today?” asked Yonghwa as he rubbed his thumb on Seohyun’s palm.

“…How long will you sleep like this?”

“…….You don’t miss me? I miss you Hyun, I miss you so much. Even when you’re in front of me, but I still miss you like crazy.. Otteoke?”

“…….If you still don’t want to wake up, I’ll drink coffee, everyday, you hear that? Everyday” he said that as if it will threatening Seohyun.

“……You don’t want it happen, right?”

“I know it’s my fault. I’m sorry Hyun.. I’m sorry… please wake up…” said Yonghwa, he bent down his head and shut his eyes.

“Yah… stop blaming yourself. It won’t make her feel better” said Taeyeon who already stood beside Yonghwa.

Yonghwa lift his head and looked at Taeyeon.

“Here.. keep this. It’s her ring” Taeyeon handed a ring to Yonghwa, it’s their couple ring.

Yonghwa took it and stared blankly to it.

“She almost sacrifice her lives just to keep that ring. If you lose it, I’ll kill you with my own hand”

Yonghwa nodded and said “Thank you Taeyeon-ssi” said Yonghwa, grasping the ring tightly.

Taeyeon gave her warm smiled then said “Come on.. Let’s eat..”

*********************************************************************************************************

It’s been a month Seohyun stayed in the hospital, but still, she didn’t make any progress. The doctors, her parents, her onniedeul, and of course her Yonghwa were stressed out because of this. Until one night, when there was only Seohyun’s mom, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sooyoung in the hospital, Park Hong Sul, the doctor who took care of Seohyun, informed them a terribly bad news.

“Kim Young Ahl-ssi.. I think it’s better to bring Seohyun back to her house, she didn’t show any progress, I’m so sorry..but we’re predict that tomorrow will be just the same, and also.. too much chemistry liquid will be bad for her condition, so just bring her to her house and take a good care of her there..We’ve tried our best, but…I’m so sorry Kim Young Ahl-ssi..”

“Wh..what do you mean doctor?” Hyoyeon asked in confused.

Seohyun’s mom just kept silent, she didn’t believe with what just she heard.

“I’m sorry to inform you this but, there’s no hope for Seohyun-ssi.. So it’s better to take her home now.. Cheongmal cheongmal cwaesonghamnida..” said the doctor, he bent down his head, he also felt uneasy to inform this to Seohyun’s mom.

Seohyun’s mom kneeled down, Hyoyeon held her, then Sooyoung and Taeyeon rushed to help Hyoyeon.

“What’s wrong ommoni? Are you alright?” asked Sooyoung.

“What is it doctor? What maked ommoni like this?” Taeyeon asked the doctor.

And Park Hong Sul, once again, explained them about Seohyun’s condition. Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked in horror as their mouth were hanged open.

After make sure that Seohyun’s mom was alright, Hyoyeon left the room and she was heading to her dorm.

*********************************************************************************************************

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

The boys were just arrived after finishing their schedules. Usually after finished his schedules, Yonghwa was going to the hospital immediately and slept there. But, since he was ran out of his clean clothes, so he decided to got back to his dorm and prepared his new clothes before he go to the hospital.

*DING DONG*

Their apartment bell was heard, after Minhyuk unlocked the code, the door was opened automatically, and it was Hyoyeon who rang the bell.

“Hyoyeon noona annyeong” Minhyuk greet her cheerfully.

“Oh..annyeong.. Minhyuk-ah help me to bring this inside” said Hyoyeon pointed to the boxes in front of the door, while she held two boxes with her two hands.

“Ahrassoyo noona”

“Minhyuk-ah who is--.. Oh Hyoyeon-ssi?” said Yonghwa as he walked out from his room, he was carry his bag.

“..What brings you here? I was about going to the hospital just now” Yonghwa continued.

“Yong seobang..could we talk?” said Hyoyeon, she looks so serious.

“Chigeum? Of course, let’s talk in the living room.. Here.. let me help you” said Yonghwa as he dropped his bag on the floor and took a box from Hyoyeon’s hands.

“Ne… Gomawoo..”

“Noona, where should I put this?” Minhyuk asked, raising the boxes.

“Just bring it to the living room”

“Ne..”

In the living room, there were Jonghyun, Jungshin, and their manager who laid lazily on the couch while watching tv.

“Annyeong boys” greet Hyoyeon.

“Oh..annyeong..” Jonghyun and Jungshin greet Hyoyeon.

“Uhm… I’m sorry, I know I’m rude, but could you please leave me and Yonghwa alone? We need to talk in private”

Yonghwa frowned when he heard Hyoyeon words, but then he said

“Go to your room boys.. and Manager Hyung you could rest in my room” Yonghwa ordered his dongsaengs.

 “Algeseumnida” said his dongsaengs.

 “Okay” said his manager.

Then his dongsaengs and manager hyung went to their own room. When Yonghwa and Hyoyeon finally left alone. They sat in the couch and started the convo.

“What’s all this?” said Yonghwa, as he looked to the boxes that Hyoyeon’s brought.

“It’s..it’s your present from Seohyun.. She bought all this when we were overseas, she kept buying you present even when you guys were already broke up, but she didn’t dare to give you this..yet she kept buying and save this in our room..” Hyoyeon explained.

Yonghwa was just silent and stared to all the boxes which is his presents from Seohyun.

“… Now you know that she was forced to leave you, she never want it to be happen..”

“But why now you give all this to me?” asked Yonghwa inconfused.

“Because..because..she.. she will never make it to give you this presents..”

*********************************************************************************************************

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DON'T KILL ME READERS.

Well, the title for the next chapter is "Love Light", so I think you could guessing the story :3

 

I know it's another lengthy update, but HELP MEEEE I couldn't stop writing. I just hope that it won't make you boring.

I hope you like this chapter and I'm waiting for your comment ^^

Also, don't forget to subscribe this FF.

Majimak, enjoy reading and have a good saturday night :D