I'm sorry...

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: SNSD - Time Machine

 

“Joo…Joo Hyun…” Taeyeon stuttered as she looked at Seohyun.

With her trembling steps, Taeyeon walked towards Seohyun, she kneeled down. She looked to Seohyun, her body was lie downward, with her shaking hands, Taeyeon turned Seohyun’s body, she gasped and covered with her right hand afterwards.

Seohyun face was covered by blood, her blood does not stop flowing from her forehead. Taeyeon’s tears were falling like a waterfall.

“Joo Hyun-ah…wa..wake up…” Taeyeon waggled Seohyun’s body.

Seohyun didn’t show any responses.

Won Tae was also surprised seeing Seohyun sank in her own blood, his eyes widened and his mouth hanged opened.

*BRAK*

The sound of the door being slammed fill the room.

It was manager oppa and Kang Ho Dong.

“JOO HYUN-AH!!!” manager oppa shouted, when he saw Seohyun lied on the floor helplessly, he ran to Seohyun.

“Oh my God! What happened?” asked Ho Dong, full of shocked because the floor was overflowed by Seohyun’s blood.

Won Tae just stayed still, trembling, shocked, biting lips, he didn’t know what to do.

“I JASHIK-AH!!!” Taeyeon ran toward Won Tae and started to hitting him.

Won Tae just stayed still when Taeyeon hit him all over again.

“Take her to hospital, palli! I’ll take care of him” Ho Dong ordered the manager as he ran toward Won Tae and tried to stopping Taeyeon.

Then manager carried Seohyun out from the meeting room.

“YOU’RE A KILLER! BRING HER BACK! BRING HER BACK!!” Taeyeon shouted from her sidelines crying. She still hit and kicked Won Tae.

“Taeyeon-ah..taeyeon-ah keumanhae..” Ho Dong tried to stopped Taeyeon by grabbing her hand.

“He kill her oppa, he kill Joohyun!” Taeyeon glaring to Ho Dong.

“Mwo? All this mess were caused by you sajangnim?” asked Ho Dong in disbelief.

Won Tae just silent.

“I’ll catch up manager oppa” said Taeyeon then she left the room and ran hurriedly.

“Let’s go sajangnim” said Ho Dong. He gripped Won Tae’s hand tightly and pulled him out of the room.

Then Ho Dong and Won Tae left the meeting room. Along their way to first floor, Ho Dong took the phone out of his pocket and press some numbers.

“Yeoboseyo? Police officer?”

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Flashback)

Kang Ho Dong’s room

“Ahahaha… really oppa? Whooa cheongmal.. ” Taeyeon laughed really loud when she talked about something with Ho Dong.

“Of course! I won’t lying to you!”

“It’s really funny oppa..chincha..” said Taeyeon as she wiped her tears because she laughed too much.

“Taeyeon-ah.. why’s you still here in late at night with Seohyun?”

“Oh.. I was discussing contract for “Dispicible Me 2”, since tomorrow and also the next days we’ll be very busy, so..this is the only time..”

“Ah..right! Your song will be release tomorrow right? Fighting!”

“Ne.. gomawoyo oppa” Taeyeon smiled.

“Keundae..Taeyeon-ah.. I heard, Seohyun made that song for Yonghwa, is that true?” asked Ho Dong, lower his voice.

Taeyeon smiled weakly and nodded, then she said “Ne..it’s all about Yonghwa”

“Aigooo… I feel sorry for that kids..I think..beside her beauty Seohyun is a good kid, she’s really kind, polite, and Yonghwa, I like that kid, I think their personality match really well..” Ho Dong let out a sigh.

“Hmm..majayo oppa.. But, it’s their decision right?” Taeyeon smiled bitterly.

“Yeah you’re right”

“Keundae, how could you know oppa? We didn’t even make a teaser for the music video” Tae Yeon asked curiously.

“Eyy… I’m Kang Ho Dong! I know everything! Ahahaha” Ho Dong slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder, joking.

“Tsk! Chincha!!” Taeyeon giggled.

Taeyeon raised her hand and looked at the watch in her hands, it’s already 3 o’clock.

“Omo! Whooaa it’s morning already”

“Oppa.. it’s not because I don’t want to talk to you any longer, but we’ve a lot of schedules tomorrow.. So, I think I should go now”

“Ah.. Keurae..keurae..I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah”

“Eyy.. don’t be like that oppa.. Keurom.. I’ll go now oppa. Annyeonghaseyo and thank you for the CD” said Taeyeon, she miled and bowed to Ho Dong.

“Ne..annyeong and fighting!!”

“Ne…”

 

Taeyon ran hurriedly to the parking lot when she finally arrived at her van, she felt confused because Seohyun wasn’t there. The manager was sleeping on the driver seat.

“Oppa…oppa..” said Taeyeon to her manager, she patted his back to wake him up.

“Emmh….wae?” said manager oppa in hoarse voice and rubbing his eyes.

“Where’s Joo Hyun?”

“Oh? Joo Hyun? …Joo Hyun.. Ah! She talks with Won Tae sajangnim. Wae?”

“Mwo? Won Tae? Won Tae you said?” asked Taeyeon as her eyes were widened.

“Oh” manager oppa nodded.

“Where?”

“Seventh floor, meeting room”

Taeyeon left the van and rushed to Seohyun, ingoring her manager who was calling her.

Meanwhile, in the van, the manager was left doumbfounded.

“What is it? What’s wrong with her?” manager talked to himself.

“…Maybe she just want to catch up Seohyun.. Ah…so sleepy..”

Then the manager oppa leaned his body on the steering wheel and tried to sleep again.

After about 20 minutes, the manager woke up and found that the girls still weren’t there.

“Eyy…what are they doing?? Is there something wrong?” manager oppa frowned.

The manager oppa left the van and ran to the SM Building.

On his way, once again he met with Kang Ho Dong, he seemed to left SM, since it’s already early morning. The manager bowed and greet Ho Dong.

“Oh? You still here?... You’re face looked worried..why?” asked  Ho Dong.

“Ah..ne.. Seohyun and Taeyeon… they should’ve finished with their busssiness, but they weren’t came back yet, so I think I’ll catch them up.. Heokshi..you’ve seen them around?”

“Yeah you’re right.. Taeyeon was already left my room in around 20 minutes ago..”

“Ah.. Keurae? Keurom I’ll go now Kang Ho Dong-ssi..”

“Wait, I’ll go with you. I’ve a strange feeling about this. Kachi kaja!”

“Ne”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Taeyeon and the manager were in an ambulance. Along their way, Taeyeon couldn’t stop crying and hold Seohyun’s hand as she said “Wake up Hyunnie..” for many times. Seohyun was using an oxygen mask, IV needle inserted in her left hand, she seemed in a peaceful sleep but her face looked really pale, and her clothes full of her blood.

Manager oppa was also busy to called Seohyun’s parents, the manager team, and every parties that related to the problem, he informed this problem to them.

“The girls should know about this” manager oppa looked at Taeyeon, in fact he was asking for her permission.

But Taeyeon just silent, she looked really pale, her eyes really puffy, her body still trembling while holding Seohyun’s hand. Hearing nothing from Taeyeon, since she was still in a shocked condition, the manager oppa decided to called Hyoyeon, because it’s easy to wake her up than the other girls. After he heard  dials tone, finally Hyoyeon picked up.

“Yeoboseyo?” asked Hyoyeon

“Hyoyeon-ah…”

“Wae oppa?”

“Ah ne.. Ehm.. Hyoyeon-ah.. just informed the other girls to get ready, Jae Han  (fictional character- one of SNSD’s manager team) will pick you guys up in a minute”

“Oh? Waeyo oppa? It’s still…4.30 I think”

“You’d better get ready. Na rang, Taeyeon rang, willl wait you here, in Saint Mary’s Hospital”

“Huh? Hospital?” Hyoyeon still confused when she heard hospital in this early morning, and beside, she just woke up.

“Joo Hyun.. something happened to her. I’ll explain everything when you guys arrive. So, just come here, palli. Ahrasso?”

“Joo..Joo Hyun? Ne..ahrasso oppa” Hyoyeon voice shaking.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(SM Building)

Meanwhile on the SM Building, two police cars were arrived and ready to dragged Won Tae to the police office. The manager team were also in the SM building, trying to clear the problem there. It was a total chaos in the SM building. Fortunately it was still 4 am, so there were only a few media.

But, the problem wasn’t stop there, today SNSD will release their new single right on 7.00 PM, the manager and director team were trying to delaying it again, but it’s not work, because SM has been delaying the release of the song before, so if they did it again now, there will be a lot sponsorship  who resigned and also asking for indemnity, indeed, it’s much. So LSM decided that the song will still be release on 7.00 PM. The directors and managers prepared everything needed for that, and also prepared themselves to explained about Seohyun’s condition.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Hospital)

When they arrived at the hospital, Seohyun was brought to emergency room immediately. After a several medical checking, the result was she needed the operation, the doctor informed them about Seohyun condition, she got 4 broken ribs, two fingers are cracked (ring and little finger), there’s a fractured on her right fibula and the most anticipated is, there’s a bleeding in her subarachnoid cavity due to rupture of blood vessels and her brain surface.

“God.. Just.. just do everything doctor.. everything to save her. Please. I’m begging you” said manager, he grabbed doctor’s hand.

The doctor smiled and nodded to the manager, and said “Ne, algeseumnida”

The doctor went back to the room, and along with the other doctors, they prepared for Seohyun operation.

Hearing what just doctor said about Seohyun condition, Taeyeon gasped and she lost her balance, she kneeled down. Her face look terrified, she lost her focus, eyes teary, her lips trembling and so with her body.

“Taeyeon-ah..” manager also kneeled down and hold Taeyeon.

“Oppa..ottoke…” asked Taeyeon, her voice sounded like a whisper.

“She’ll be fine.. She’s uri maknae, Seohyun…Ggeokcheongma” answered her manager, as he prayed silently “God, please save her.. save her God..jebalyo..”

A few minutes later, Seohyun’s parent arrived. Seohyun’s omma was leading and followed by her aboji.

“Uri Joo Hyun…uri Joo Hyunnie.. what happened to her?” Seohyun’s mom asked manager oppa, her voice cracked, and her eyes were already puffy.

“She’s still in the process of operation ommoni..” said manager oppa.

“Oh God…” Seohyun’s mom covered her face with her palm.

“Yeobo…” Seohyun’s dad hold her and tried to calmed her wife.

“How’s her condition?” Seohyun’s dad continued.

“She got 4 broken ribs, two fingers are cracked, there’s a bleeding in her brain--”

*BRUK*

“OMMONI!” Taeyeon souted in surprised.

Seohyun’s mom were collapsed, she lost her consciousness, shocked after hearing the manager explanation. She carried to the treatment room by the nurse and Seohyun’s dad followed behind them.

“I’ll be back soon. Puthakhaeyo..” said Seohyun’s dad.

“Ggeokcheongma aboji” said manager oppa.

Manager oppa and Taeyeon waiting in front of the operation room.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(SNSD’s dorm)

“Joo..Joo Hyun? Ne..ahrasso oppa” Hyoyeon voice shaking.

After the convo with her manager was ended, Hyoyeon got out from her room in a hurry and yelled to the Soshi members to wake them up. The girls were grumbling because of that, but still they followed Hyoyeon’s order. They were asking Hyoyeon, but Hyoyeon just said “Manager oppa will tell us later”.

Finally, Jae Han was arrived and fetch them to the hospital. In the van the girls couldn’t stop asking and forcing Hyoyeon to tell the truth.

“Ah..onnie..what happened? What’s wrong? Malhaebwa..palli” Yoona waggle Hyoyeon’s hand.

“Something happened to Joo Hyun, she’s in hospital now”

“MWO???” The girls shouted in the same time.

“Waeyo? Hyunnie.. Waeyo?” asked Yoona, in a terrified look.

“Ah mwolla! Oppa didn’t tell me” said Hyoyeon, as she leaned her body on the car seat and closed her eyes.

After heard that, the van went silent, really not like usual, no one initiate to make a conversation they all worried about Seohyun.

Finally the girls were arrived at Saint Mary’s hospital, they hurriedly heady to the operating room. They could see their manager and Taeyeon stared blankly to the operating room.

“Oppa! Taeyeon-ah!” said Hyoyeon while she was still running.

They turned their head to see Hyoyeon and the other members followed behind her, also running.

“Oppa..Taeyeon..what happened?” Hyoyeon asked in a weak tone, she tried t hold back her tears.

Then the manager oppa tell them everything, the girls were shocked. Hyoyeon hugged Taeyeon and their cried, Yoona kneeled down in shocked, Yuri and Soo Young hold her, Sunny hugged Jessica and Tiffany also hugged Jessica from behind, everybody were crying, out loud.

Seeing the girls were crying like that, they were never looked really vulnerable like this, even when the tight schedules kill them, they still laughed and jokes and teasing each other, but this time they didn’t look like SNSD, they looked really lost and full of pain. Manager oppa also couldn’t hold back the tears, he ran to the corner, punched the wall and also crying.

“I’m her manager. I should’ve protect her. Mianhae Joo Hyun-ah.. It’s all my fault. IT’S ALL MY FAULT!!!” Manager shouted trying to released his anger and frustration. He punched the wall all over again.

“Ani. It’s not your fault oppa”

The manager turned his body and found Taeyeon along woth the girls was standing behind him.

“It’s Won Tae fault…”

“MWO? WON TAE AGAIN?!” Sunny shouted.

Taeyeon just nodded and bent down her head.

Sunny stepped closer to Taeyeon, and she was standing in front of her.

“Yah.. malhaebwa! What did he do now?” asked Sunny, her eyes widened, her face got red and tensed.

The other members just exchange their looked to each other, confused.

“Wae Won Tae sajangnim?” Soo Young asked.

Taeyeon let out a sigh, she looked prepared herself to tell the truth to the other members about Won Tae. Things already turned out like this, so they must know, beside they would found out sooner or later.

“Member-deul… Honestly...”

Then Taeyeon explained everything to the members, about Seohyun being abused by Won Tae and reasoned behind it, every single thing. The girls were listening to Taeyeon explanation in disbelief, everybody showed almost the same responses, they covered her hanged open mouth, eyes widened and teary. Taeyeon also explained about what happened back then when Seohyun got bruises all over her body.

“So, it’s all because Won Tae” asked Yuri, shooked her head.

“Oh God…” Sooyoung squat and covered her face.

“Yonghwa…he should know about this.. Ah! I don’t have his number!!” Sooyoung continued.

“I’ve Jonghyun’s number. I call him” said Yoona as she took out her i-phone from her pocket and dialed Jonghyun number.

Tut….tut….tut…..

“Yeoboseyo?” said Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun-ssi…na..yoona..”

“Ehm..wae Yoona?”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

“Seohyun’s being hospitalized..”

“Mwo?”  Yonghwa asked as her forehead was wrinkled.

“Yoona noona just called Jonghyun hyung. Palli get ready, we will wait outside” Jungshin explained.

“Oh..oh…ahrasso”

The maknaes left Yonghwa’s room then Yonghwa went to bathroom and get ready as soon as possible.

After a few minutes, Yonghwa was ready and they heading to the hospital, along with their manager.

 

(Saint Mary’s Seoul Gangnam Hospital)

The hospital yard were already full of people, reporters, media, fans, everybody.

“Hyung..how could we get in to the hospital?” Minhyuk asked the manager.

“Whooaa…it’s really a lot of people. I think it’s half of Korean netizen were gathered here” said the manager.

“Hyung…ottokke hyung?” Minhyuk asked again.

“Ah! You just wait here, I’ll try to find the way, okay? Don’t come out!” Manager pointed with his index finger.

“Ne!” they answered together.

The manager left the van, he walked tacitly and tried to find the other way from the backdoor.

Meanwhile, in the CNBLUE’s van, Yonghwa felt uneasy and looked really nervous, his face got tensed.

“Yoona really didn’t tell you?” Yonghwa asked Jonghyun.

“Hyung, I’ve told you million times, she just said Seohyun is in the hospital and tell us to come quick, she didn’t explaind the reason” Jonghyun explained

“Hhhh… Ahrasso” Yonghwa closed her eyes and leaned her body on a car seat.

“OMO OMO!! HYUNG!! IGO BWA!!” Jungshin shouted as he handed his i-pad to Yonghwa.

There were already a lot of article about Seohyun, but there was only one that made Yonghwa frowned.

 

SNSD MAKNAE – SEOHYUN “KILLED” BY HER SAJANGNIM?

 

“Sajangnim? Heokshi…the same sajangnim on that record?” Yonghwa’s thought.

Then Yonghwa read the rest of the article, his face got more tensed than before. It was informed that Seohyun was being abused by her sajangnim on SM building around 3 am. The police already brought the perpetrators, and it was confirmed by the photos of the two police cars in front of SM building, and also the police seemed guarding someone on between. Seohyun still in the operation room because of the injured.

After finished reading the article, without hesitant Yonghwa left the van and ran to the hospital building. While on behind his dongsaeng calling him and asking him to stopped, but he ignored it.

“Aish that hyung chincha!!” Jungshin cursed, but then he followed Yonghwa.

“Yah yah Jungshin-ah!!” Minhyuk shouted

“Kaja Minhyuk!” Jonghyun ordered, as he opened the car’s door.

Minhyuk nodded and left the van.

Yonghwa was ahead, he looked to the front door but there was too much people and there’s also a lot of guard there, so he decided to get in from the left door. There was also a lot of people, but not as much as the front door. He ran toward that door, and he met with the manager.

“Yah! Yah! Eodi ga? I said wait in the car”

But Yonghwa ignored him, he just ran and tried to break through the crowd with all his might, Jungshin followed behind him and he also ingnored his manager who kept shouting to them, finally they managed to get in.

“Yah!! Kids!!” Manager shouted from behind.

When he turned his body, the manager bumped with Jonghyun and Minhyuk.

“Yah! Neo ttoo?”

“Mian hyungnim, we’re in a hurry” said Minhyuk, and they followed Yonghwa and Jungshin to entered the room, left their manager behind.

“Aish that jashik chincha! I should’ve known they won’t follow my ordered” manager shooked his head, but then he smiled, knowing that the boys will always choose to follow their Hyung than their manager.

“Yah!! At least wait for me kids!! Kids!!” manager shouted and followed their way to entered the hospital.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Inside the hospital)

“Operation room…operation room…” Yonghwa muttered.

“Hy..ung..wa..it..” Jungshin panting.

Then Minhyuk, Jonghyun, and manager followed behind them. They entered the elevator and heading to the operation room.

*DING*

They finally arrived. Yonghwa ran right after the elevator was opened. He saw SNSD members in front of the operation room, bent down her head and look agitated.

“Annyeonghaseyo” said Yonghwa, almost loosing her breath because he kept running earlier. CNBoys and the manager greet them, then the manager walked toward SNSD manager.

“Oh you’re coming?” said Hyoyeon.

“How’s she?”

“Mwolla. Still in the operation process” Hyoyeon answered weakly.

“How could this happened?” asked Yonghwa again, observing SNSD members, looking for an answer from them.

“For now, let’s just pray for her Yonghwa-ssi” said Soo Young as she patted Yonghwa’s back.

Yonghwa kept down his head and close his eyes. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin, stood beside Yonghwa and rubbed his back, trying to calmed him.

“Oh.. Adeul-ah..”

Yonghwa turned his body and saw Seohyun’s dad, then he walked toward him.

“Wasseo?” Seohyun’s dad continued, he smiled to Yonghwa.

“Ne aboji. Annyeonghaseyo..” Yonghwa smiled bowed to him.

“How have you been aboji?” asked Yonghwa.

Seohyun’s dad just nodded then he hugged Yonghwa, he patted Yonghwa’s back, as if he were trying to calmed him.

“Ggeokcheongma.. although her body’s so thin but she's stronger than you think, you know that Yonghwa?”

Hearing what just Seohyun’s dad said to him, unknowingly, Yonghwa started to cry. He hugged Seohyun’s dad tightly and sobbed. Seeing their hyung crying like that, CNBoys didn’t know what to do, since they’re never see Yonghwa like this before. When Seohyun’s dad felt that Yonghwa more calm now, he released his embarace. Yonghwa wiped his tears and still kept his head down.

“Feeling better?” Seohyun’s dad patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Ne.. Khamsahamnida aboji.. and I’m sorry, it should’ve me that calmed you for this situation…but..all I can do is just crying..Cheongmal cwaeseonghamnida aboji” Yonghwa bowed.

“Kwaencanha.. I’ll also like you if I’m at your shoes”

“Khamsahamnida aboji” Yonghwa lifted his head then he smiled.

“Kuendae.. Where’s ommoni, aboji?”

“Ah.. she’s in the treatment room now, she was shocked when she heard the news. But it’s okay, she’s sleep now”

“Ne… I understand..it must be hard for ommoni..”

“It must be hard for you too Yonghwa” Seohyun’s dad smiled.

“It’s hard for all of us aboji..” Yonghwa nodded and smiled bitterly.

Seohyun’s dad nodded and said “Keurae.. Hhh.. Kaja.. Let’s have a set.. and eat here.. I bought this!!” he raised the plastic bags with full of food.

“Girls… Here I bring some food and milk for you, let’s eat..” said Seohyun’s dad to SNSD member.

“Manager-deul.. you should eat too.. here” he continued and handed the food and milk to the managers.

“Khamsahamnida!!”

It’s already 8 hours but the doctors still inside the room. SNSD members, CNBLUE, the managers, and Seohyun’s dad felt more agitated than before, for there was no information about Seohyun condition. Everybody remained silent, until the phone rang break it. It was SNSD’s manager phone, he picked up and went to the corner, lower his voice, but the girls still could hear when the manager said “Ne sajangnim” for the several times, until he finally hang up.

“Girls, we have to go home now” said the manager.

“Ah waeyo oppa?” asked Sunny.

“You still have the press conference, remember?”

“But Seohyun, we can’t leave her alone!” said Taeyeon.

“She’s not alone, she’s with me” said Yonghwa as he stared to the soshi members.

“With us” Min Hyuk added and smiled to Yonghwa.

“Yeah, just go, it’s your important schedule, hurry” said Jungshin.

“But..what about Seohyun?” asked Yoona

“Ggeokcheongma, I’ll inform you when she finish the operation” said Jonghyun.

“You’ve heard that girls? Kaja! We have to finish the schedule quickly so we could cone here and accompany Seohyun again, beside Seohyun will hate it and nagging you if she know that you ruin the schedule” Manager smiled.

“Ahrasso.. kaja” said Hyoyeon.

Then they say goodbye to each other and also hugged Seohyun’s aboji before they left.

Along their way to left the hospital, Sunny’s phone vibrated, there was a text messages from Lee Woo Han.

Sun Kyu-yah, ggeokcheongma.. That michin Won Tae, Me and Ho Dong-ssi, we’re taking care of his messed, and thanks to Soo Man uncle who has installed the CCTV in all rooms of SM building. He couldn’t escape this time. So, just focus with your press conference first okay? Keurigo.. I hope Seohyun will be just fine and send my regard to her, ahrasso? Fighting~ ^^

When she was finished reading her text, Sunny was stopped her steps and let out a big sigh

“Thanks God…” Sunny smiled.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

An hour later, CNBLUE’s manager also got a phone call, informed about CNBLUE’s schedule.

“Ah Hyung! Are you crazy?!! Do you think I still could sing in this kind of situation??!” Yonghwa raised his voice.

CNBoys also the manager got silent, because they knew that it was true, how could he sing when his loves one were dying inside the operation room. But, work is work, it’s also a hard situation for all of them.

Seohyun’s dad walked toward Yonghwa and patted his back.

“Go.. finish your work..” he said in a calmed voice.

“Ah! Aboji.. Why are you like this?!” 

“Finish your work, do a great job, then come back here”

“But.. Aboji.. I--” Yonghwa insisted.

“Yong seobang! Kwaencanha.. Keunyang kha.. Or I’ll tell Joo Hyun that you drink ten cup of coffee this morning, do you want it?”

“Aboji…” Yonghwa pleading.

“Kharagu… kwaencanha.. I’ll call you when the operation’s finish.”

“….. Algeseumnida.. I’ll come back soon aboji.. and would you mind to send my regard to ommoni?”

“Ne..ahrasso.. For now, just focus with your work, Joo Hyun will be alright. Fighting!” Seohyun’s dad smiled and patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Khamsahamnida aboji. Keurom..monjjokk khalkkaeyo” Yonghwa smiled and bowed.

The manager along with CNBoys also bowed and say goodbye to Seohyun’s dad.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The time goes by, and finally this is it, the press conference for “Don’t Forgive Me” song. The girls were pretty like always, but there was something missing from their face, their smiling face, otherwise the girls just stared blankly, and even the kid leader, Taeyeon, she just remained silent when the reporter asked her.

“Taeyeon-ssi.. Taeyeon-ssi..??” asked the reporter.

Sunny nudged Taeyeon and said “Taeyeon-ah”

“Oh?! Wae?” Taeyeon asked in surprised.

“The reports were asking you” Sunny whispered.

“Oh.. Cheongmal cwaesonghamnida.. would you repeat the question?”

“I’m asking you, there was a rumour that Seohyun made the song as her confession for CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, is that true?”

“Ah.. about that..you could ask Seohyun by yourself, when she’s conscious. It’s not right if I answer the question since it’s her song”

“Are they really dating?”

The manager was took over and said “Please just ask something related to the song, thank you”

“Ahrasso, but when will Seohyun’s got her sense? I heard that her wound was very severe and she has not had a longer life expectancy”

“YAH!” Hyoyeon slapped the table and stood up and made everybody looked at her.

“WATCH OUT YOUR MOUTH JASHIK-AH!!! WHO SAID THAT?? SHE’LL BE FINE!!” Hyoyeon continued, her face got all red, her eyes widen and her eyes got teary.

“Onnie..calm down..” Yoona whispered and she forced Hyoyeon to sit.

Hyoyeon finally sit but she was still upset.

“Well, you’ve just heard kind of a rubbish news reporter-nim, I don’t know how’d you get it. But that was really stupid. And I tell you, that Seohyun will be fine, uri maknae, she’ll be just fine, don't speak like that and please think before you speak reporter-nim” Seohyun stared to the reporter, her voice were trembling, trying to hold her tears.

“I heard she was being abuse by her sajangnim. Is that true?”

“Was it because her relationship with Yonghwa?”

“Did SM really against her artists to be in a relationship?”

The reporter just went crazy and threw million times, and this times it was taking care by the manager. The manager answered the question clearly and he looked really calm.

“That’s all we can say for now, since the legal process is still running. Once when it finishes, I’ll inform you guys and make a press conference immediately. Thank you for your hard work and Annyeonghaseyo!”

The manager stood up and bowed to the reporters, followed by the girls, and left the press conference.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(FNC Building)

The management decided to cancel all of CNBLUE’ schedules for today, outside the FNC building was also full of reporters, netizen, and also guard. The picture that Yonghwa break through the crowd in Saint Mary’s Hospital already spreading all over the country, in fact it’s not only Yonghwa but there was also his dongsaengs and the manager. The rumour about YongSeo dating scandal started to emerged again. There’s a lot of fans that cursing this rumour, but there’s also a billion fans who cheers for this.

Directors, managers, staff, everybody inside the room went crazy because of the problem, but Yonghwa, he just remained silent. He just thinking about Seohyun, he asked his manager million times to allowed him to go to hospital again, but his manager kept saying

“Andwae Yonghwa, just stay here for today”, or

“You’ve heard what just Han sajangnim said, you couldn’t leave the building until tomorrow, it’s too dangerous”, and

“Just for today Yonghwa, just for today”

Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin also helped Yonghwa to asked the manager oppa, but still, it didn’t help.

Actually, the FNC already know that Yonghwa and Seohyun were dating, and Han Sajangnim already gave his permission for that, but now, the situation were changed, they broke up and the fact that Seohyun was in her terrible condition, it really didn’t help anything. So, for now, the management chose to silent and didn’t arrange any press conference for this. They were still discussing with SMEnt about this problem.

“AISH!!!” Yonghwa slammed the tv remote, hoping that it will ease her frustration.

“Calm down Hyung..” Minhyuk patted Yonghwa’s back.

“How could I calmed down?! Huh?!!” Yonghwa shouted as he turned his body and he was about to left the room.

Jungshin took the remote and switch on the tv, and it was there, the music video for SNSD’s new song was being played on screen.

 “Hyung! Eoddie ga? Seohyun’s song already played on tv. Hyung!!!” Jungshin shouted from behind.

Yonghwa stopped his steps when he heard Jungshin, he raised his hand to check his watch. It’s already 7.15, the song was already released. Then he went to the producer room, locked the door, and started up the computer. At first, he was a bit hesitant to heard the song and looked at the music video. He was already heard that the song was written for him. He was afraid, that maybe the song was a farewell from Seohyun, he was afraid that Seohyun will write that she was already forget him and wanted to move on for her new life. He was totally afraid.

He was activating the internet connection, and when she opened the webpage, SNSD music video was on the top of the search engine. His hand were trembling when he was about to click the video. Yonghwa tried to convince himself and finally he clicked it.

The concept was quite similar with “Time Machine” music video, but of course their style, their make up, and their personal story for the music video was different.

It was started with a snapshoot for Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and finally Seohyun.

Yonghwa felt his body got tensed, when he saw the scene. On that scene, Seohyun was sit alone in the park, it’s not an ordinary park, it’s the park when Seohyun gave him her scarf after their wedding photoshoot and also at that park, Yonghwa was giving him his scarf.

Seohyun was sit alone there, wearing a black coat and pink scarf, holding a cupful of ddeokbokki, and she’s crying.

The music was started.

 

Prologue: [Yoona]

Don’t cry, my love

A girl like me doesn’t deserve your tears                                                             

I can’t give you happiness, I’m just hurting you                                 

So, don’t forgive me

 

[Jessica]

I, I still remember our very first met                                                       

I wore my black coat, and you with your grey one

[Soo Young]

I, I still remember the awkwardness between us                                             

Talking awkwardly, laughing awkwardly

 

[Taeyeon]

I don’t know when I finally fall for you                                                   

Is it that night? Or a day after?  Or 5 months later?                          

I really don’t know

[Tiffany]

But then I know, that you’re become the precious one for me                  

You’re become someone that I want to protect,                                                              

I want to give my all

 

[Seohyun]

I love you, I love you, I only love you                      

But my love will just hurting you

I don’t want to let go, I really don’t

But I can’t see you destroy yourself because of me,                                       

Because of my love

So I gave up my love, and for that you must not forgive me

Don’t forgive me

 

Yonghwa’s eyes got blury, he bit his lips and and his tears was falling.

 

[Yuri]

Why? Why we have to live like this?                                                                       

It’s for the first time, I regret my choice to live like this                                  

It’s really unfair for us

[Sunny]

We love each other, but it’s not enough to make us stay

I realize that my love will only give you pain                                                        

My love is just a burden for you

 

[All]

I love you, I love you, I only love you      

But my love will just hurting you                                                                                              

I don’t want to let go, I really don’t

But I can’t see you destroy yourself because of me,

[Jessica]

Because of my love                                                                                                        

[Tiffany]

So I gave up my love, and for that you must not forgive me

[Jessica]                              

Don’t forgive me                                                                                                             

 

[Hyoyeon]

In the next life, let’s meet again                                                                               

Let’s make our new start, our new life

[Seohyun]

I promise I will shed all your tears, all your pain              

I will love you  in a right way                                                       

I will only give you happiness

 

[Taeyeon]

I love you, I love you, I only love you

I calling out your name again                                                                      

I don’t want to let go, I really don’t

All I can do is crying silently when I miss you

[Seohyun]                                                          

I’m such a coward                                                                                                                           

So I gave up my love, and for that you must not forgive me                        

Don’t forgive me

I’m sorry…

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong ^^

Ahhh... finally I could finished this chapter..

I know it's quite long update, but I hope it's not boring.

So, how was it?? ^^

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe... It really means a lot for me :)

Enjoy reading ^^