Choding VS Fanboy

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: Ra.D ft Shin Ji Soo - It's been a while

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

 

It’s been a while – it’s so good to see you
What should I say? I had so much to say
But all the things that lingered around my mouth
Won’t come out like I thought

 

Finally, we CNBLUE, were starting our promotion through music programme. I also heard that she will be there too. Like usual, we would gave our CD to sunbaenims, when we’re promoting, since thwy will be there too to promoting their new song. After I gave that to some sunbaenims that really close to me, we had a small talks, it was o good conversation until I forgot to unite with my bandmates. I bowed to my sunbaes, sent my apologizes that I couldn’t stayed there any longer. So I rushed to the backstages, I was having a small run, I didn’t even realize when I bumped someone.

“Ah!!”

I heard her groaned in pain. Her voice sounded familiar, her scent also familiar, but since the circumstances around us was so noisy so I didn’t paid full attention to her.

I was tightening my eyes to endure the pain, while I said sorry to her, and I manage to stood up. I was lending my hand to help her and said

“Let me help you”

And I heard another male voice who made a same words just like me. I turned my head to the left and it was N, my hoobae, member of Vixx. I got a little surprised when suddenly he was stood beside me. But, when I turned my head again to looked someone in front of me, someone that I was bumped to, I got a thousands times surprised. I didn’t expect to met her this early.

Her voice, her scent. I was right then.

It was her, Seohyun.

I knew I’ve got a shocked and stupid expression in my face. My eyes widen, my mouth hanging open.

And it seemed like she was surprised too, she also got her eyes widen and hanging open.

End of P.O.V

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

It was just in a minute to our perform. I rushed from the restroom to backstage to reunite with my onnies. I was walking faster than usual almost like run, but..wait, not almost, but I was running, I tried my best to reached backstage as soon as possible. Until I was bumping my body with someone.

“Ah!!” I heard a namja voice, while me too, at the same time with his, groaned in pain.

Wait… his voice sounded familiar. But since it really hurts I didn’t cared too much with him. I was rubbing my left shoulder and my arm when I heard him apologize. I was still managed to stood up when I heard there was two different voice that asking me the same thing and both of them lend their hands.

I feel familiar with one of that hand.

“Let me help you” it heard.

I raised my head and looked up, I was tottaly surprised. It was him! It was him! The person I was bumped to was him, Yonghwa oppa!

I looked at him but he looked to his left, he looked to the person who stood beside him that was asking to help me and lend his hand too. It was N, member of Vixx, and yes I knew him.

Yonghwa oppa looked a bit surprised then he turned his head to looked at me. I knew he got a shocked too just like me. We were ended up staring at each other, none of us were initiated to make a first move.

End of P.O.V

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun ended up staring at each other. Yonghwa’s hand were still there, lending to help Seohyun, but seemed like he wasn’t really mean to help her because he just staring to her without saying anything. On the other hand, N who was also stood there and offered to help Seohyun looked to the two lovers in confused because they were just staring without even saying a word. Finally, N initiated to reached Seohyun.

“Seohyun sunbaenim are you okay? Let me help you to get up” asked N to Seohyun, then he lowered his body reached for Seohyun and help her to get up.

Seohyun just followed N awkwardly, her eyes were still looking to Yonghwa.

“I..I’m okay. Khamsahamnida N-ssi” Seohyun smiled and bowed to N.

N also smiled and also bowed to Seohyun.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was glaring to the view in front of him. He hate that view in front of him so much.

“Tsk! That punk! Acting like he was her saviour. So disgusting” Yonghwa’s thought.

Then Seohyun turned her head to looked at Yonghwa and greet him.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa oppa” she greet and smile awkwardly to Yonghwa.

N also followed Seohyun to greet Yonghwa.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jung Yong Hwa sunbaenim! Nice to meet you! It was honour to meet you” N bowed 90 degrees to Yonghwa.

Nice to meet me? Tsk! Hell to see you!

Yonghwa said in his mind

Then Yonghwa answered Seohyun’s greet lovingly.

“Annyeong Seohyun-ah.”

“Hmm. Annyeonghaseyo” said Yonghwa coldly as an answered to his hoobae’s greet.

“Op..oppa, I’m..so..so..sorry I was bumping to you. I was so clu..clumsy. Did you hurt somewhere? I’m so sorry” asked Seohyun full of concerned while observing his body with her eyes.

“No, no, you don’t have to sorry. It was my fault, I wasn’t looking to the front since I was in a rushed. I’m so sorry Seohyun. Did I hurt you?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, he looked so afraid whether Seohyun got hurt or not.

“I’m.. I’m okay oppa”

“It was me that hurted you oppa. I did hurted you a lot” Seohyun was sinking in her minds, but then she snapped back into reality when she felt someone tapped her back from behind and cursing to her, it was Hyoyeon.

“Yah!! Neo cheongmal! Where were you?! We have to be ready in the backstage just now. Hurry!” Hyoyeon asked angrily and pulled Seohyun’s wrist, but then when she looked to the man that stood in front of Seohyun, she gasped.

“Oh! Yong Hwa!” Hyoyeon gave an awkward and surprised looked to Yonghwa.

“Annyeong Hyoyeon-ssi. It’s been a while” Yonghwa smiled and bowed to Hyoyeon.

“Ah..Ne..ne..It’s been a while” Hyoyeon stuttered

“And.. It’s been a while too, Seohyun-ah. It’s so good to see you” Yonghwa smiled bitterly to Seohyun.

“N….ne..oppa” Seohyun bend her head down not looking to Yonghwa’s eyes.

N was staring to the reunite of the kind of lost family in front of him. He felt awkward that since he was still stood there, but he was like an invisible human for them.

Hyoyeon stared to Seohyun and Yonghwa, none of them manage to make a first move, the two lovers kept their heads down.

“I’m sorry Yonghwa, but we have to go first. Annyeong!” Hyoyeon bowed to Yonghwa and pulled Seohyun wrist to left Yonghwa.

“Ne. Annyeong” Yonghwa bowed and smiled, still a bitter smile when he looked at Seohyun.

Seohyun was just bowing to Yonghwa without even say a word. Hyoyeon grasped Seohyun’s hand tightly and she looked to Seohyun gave her the genuine smile as if saying “It’s okay..It’s gonna be okay”. Seohyun replied with her genuine yet weak smile. Then Seohyun and Hyoyeon finally reunited with other SNSD members, when they were arrived, SNSD members started to shout and cursing because they were almost late to performing. Fortunately, the show was daebak like always, but Seohyun couldn’t hide her sadness during the show, but she still tried her best to hide it.

When they were resting in their room after their performance, PD-nim came to the room he was looking for Yoona and Seohyun. The girls wee told by him that they have to interview CNBLUE since they just made their comeback stage in Music Bank. It was quite a shocked for Seohyun.

Oh God. Ottoke?

The PD said that it was just a short and simple interview, less then three minutes.

“So, here’s the script, just read it fast and you guys can make improvitation, it’s just a show interview afterall. I’ll give you ten minutes to prepare, okay? Fighting!” the PD said cheerfully then he left the girls.

“Onnie, ottokaji?” Seohyun said in a weak tone.

“You can do it Seohyun! Just pretend this is a rendezvous for you and Yonghwa, you miss him right?” Yoona patted Seohyun’ shoulder and smiled to her.

“Hhh….ahrasso.. I really need your help for this onnie”

“Absolutely!”

After reading the question that they have to asked to CNBLUE, and made some practice, PD-nim was informed here, that they have to go to backstage to interview CNBLUE in this second. The girls were rushed in a hurry to go there. Seohyun was really nervous when she finally could see Yonghwa and talked to him again.

“Seohyun-ssi you’re standing beside Yonghwa-ssi and for you Yoona-ssi, you’re standing beside Jonghyun-ssi” PD-nim ordered them.

“Ne???” Seohyun asked in a shocked and she looked at Yoona, who gave Seohyun a shocked face too.

“Please be hurry Seohyun-ssi, we don’t have much time”

“Al..algeseumnida” then Seohyun stood beside Yonghwa, she didn’t even dare to looked at Yonghwa’s face, so she just kept staring on the floor.

But the shows must go on. Se here they are.

Seohyun was asking to Yonghwa, and it breaks her heart when he answered her, he didn’t even looked at him and turned her body, so Seohyun could just staring to his back.

“How I miss his back…” Seohyun cried in her minds.

Then it was Yoona’s turned again to asking her questions. And finally the interview was ended. They bowed at each other while saying.

“Thank you for the hardworks!”

It’s been a while – you look just the same
I thought it would be a bit awkward
But your same way of talking and same jokes
I can’t believe that time is passing this way

 

When Seohyun was about to left them, Yonghwa took a step faster and now he was standing in front of her.

“Hey whats’up Joo Hyuy!!” said Yonghwa with his choding style.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa” Seohyun smiled wakwardly.

“Hey, did your shoulder and arm still hurt? I’m sorry Seohyun…” Yonghwa bit his lips

“Ani..aniyo oppa. I’m fine. You don’t have to be sorry…” Seohyun bend her head down

No oppa, it’s me that should apologize to you for what I’ve did to you.. I’m sorry oppa..

“I feel relief then… Hey what’s with your kitty headband Hyuu~~n? Aigooo kyeopta!”

“Ah..ne..khamsahamnida oppa .. How.. how have you been oppa?”

“Na? Well.. I’ve been well, I guess…. I wish I’ve been doing well…” Yonghwa smiled bitterly

“I’m..I’m sorry oppa..”

“Eyy.. Sorry? For what?” said Yonghwa still with his choding style.

“For everything, every single thing I did to you. I hope you can forgive me..”

Yonghwa stood, he was speechless by Seohyun’s words

“I’m sorry I have to go oppa. Good luck with your new album and your performance. Annyeonghaseyo” Seohyun bowed to him.

It’s been a while
How have you been?
What have you been doing?
Were you sick at all?
Even when I’m busy and there’s no time to rest
When I think of you sometimes
I wanted to see you
It’s been a while

It’s been a while – seeing you like this
Makes me think of the good memories, one by one
We used to fight so much
But how come I can’t remember any of those things?

 

Seohyun decided to left because she could felt that her eyes got teary again and in just a split of second, her tears were falling down. Meanwhile, CNBrothers were observing their hyung and Seohyun. They could see that Yonghwa was silently took a glance to Seohyun and so was Seohyun, but their eyes were never met. The CNBrothers could see how awkward their brother was and so with their ex-hyungsoonim. So they just looked with sad eyes, and felt sorry for both of them. From just one look, they knew that the two were still love each other, but they didn’t wanted to interrupted what just happened to Yonghwa and Seohyun, but they were still hoping that the two lovers would find their way to be together again.

Then it came to the end of the show, all the performers were gathered on the stage, waiting for the MC to announced the result. At that crowdedness, Yonghwa was looking for his Seohyun, he was took a chance to stood near her.

“Ah there she is” said Yonghwa, smile widely.

He was hurriedly came toward Seohyun, but then he found the hoobae he met earlier wer just stood behind Seohyun, he was N from Vixx.

“Tsk! That punk was taking chances again” Yonghwa’s cursed.

Without think twice and full of anger, Yonghwa took a steps quicker until finally he was also stood behind Seohyun. N were recognize with his sunbaenim’s appereance beside him, then he bowed immediately while Yonghwa just gave him a fake smile.

“Tsk! I just want to kick him in the face” Yonghwa’s cursed in his mind and glaring to N.

Yonghwa slowly took another steps to his left, until he bumped N shoulder, then Yonghwa gave him a death look as if saying “move aside”. N just bowing and gave him a smile then he took some steps to his left. Now, the position was Yonghwa was exactly behind Seohyun and N was away from his Seohyun. Yonghwa smirked.

Don’t you ever think that you could  stay close to my girl, green hair boy.

CNBrothers who were standing away from Yonghwa looked at his hyung and signaling him to move away from his position and united with them. The dongsaengs were signaling to him, but Yonghwa didn’t care and just stayed still with his position.

And after waiting for several times, the results was… the trophy goes to SNSD for their “I Got A Boy”, again.  Yonghwa could see that Seohyun cheers happily. Seeing Seohyun smiling cheerfully like that, unknowingly he was also smiling.

How I miss her smile.

It’s been such a long time
Everything seems like it was yesterday
But I can’t believe that time passed like this

It’s been a while
How have you been?
What have you been doing?
Were you sick at all?
Even when I’m busy and there’s no time to rest
When I think of you sometimes
I wanted to see you
It’s been a while

 

Seohyun was currently standing right in front of him, and when Seohyun was about to hugged with her onnie-deul, he took a step forward and squeeze her hands, but he didn’t even looked to Seohyun’s face. Seohyun was surprised but she could still managed her expression, she looked to Yonghwa but he didn’t looked at her. Yonghwa then left and just congratulate SNSD just like the other idol did.

 

It’s been a while
Your smiling face, your playful expressions
The familiar images, the vague memories
It’s been such a long time
They are all old stories
Although it seems like yesterday for me

How have you been?
What have you been doing?
Were you sick at all?
Even when I’m busy and there’s no time to rest
When I think of you sometimes
I wanted to see you
It’s been a while

 

Meanwhile, N who were standing behind Seohyun and Yongwa has seen all things that happened in front of him, including when Yonghwa squeeze Seohyun’s hand secretly.

“What the heck? So the rumours were true. How come Seohyun sunbaenim and that Jung Yong Hwa bastard were… Tsk! Impossible! But alright then, I’ll make her mine Jung Yong Hwa.”

 

********************************************************************************************************

Annyeong yeorobeun!!!!!!!! 

So sorry for the late update. I hope this new chapeter will give you kind of beautiful dream, kekeke

Enjoy reading! Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe! Thank you!!!! ^^