We Found Each Other

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: SNSD - Forever

           CNBLUE - Love Revolution

           Yongseo Couple - Banmal Song

 

Yonghwa was just so happy and hugged Seohyun immediately, until she was thrown back but she hugged him anyway.

“WHOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!”

Everybody cheered happily knowing that Seohyun accept Yonghwa’s propose.

“GOOD JOB YONG SEOBANG!!!” SNSD said in unison.

“BUSAN NAMJA MANSAEEE! MANSAE! MANSAE!” SamD shouted and followed by Jonghyun.

“Thank you Oppa…” Seohyun whispered in Yonghwa’s ears.

“Ani. Gomawoo, Hyun-ah”

Yonghwa leaned back and looked at her eyes, trying to read her minds.

He smiled and continued “You have no idea how much I love you, Joo Hyun”

Seohyun could only smiled and let her tears fell down to her cheek.

Then he felt his cell phone vibrated, he took it from his pocket and smiled while looking on his cellphone.

“Ne omma?” Yonghwa asked

He paused for awhile and just lintened to the voice on the phone.

“She said “Yes”” Yonghwa finally said, with a wide smile plastered on his face.

Seohyun could hear the cheering sound from the phone.

“Ne…We’ll be back soon omma… Ne…”

Yonghwa hang on the phone, put it again in his pocket and looked back to Seohyun.

“Uri omma”

“She knew?”

Yonghwa nodded and smiled.

“YAHH! For how long we will looking at your love dovey scene?” SamD shouted at them.

“MAJA!!” Hyeoyeon also shouted.

Everybody laughed and so with Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“At least let us see you two kissing!” Jungshin joined to teasing them.

“KISSEU-HAE KISSEU HAE KISSEU-HAE!!!” Nicole yelled as she clapped her hands.

And everybody were followed her to yelling and clapping their hands.

“KISSEU-HAE! KISSEU-HAE! KISSEU-HAE!”

Seohyun blushed and looked at Yonghwa shyly, bitting her lips and avoiding Yonghwa’s gaze.

“They helped me with the proposed, so I have to obey their order, right Hyun-ah?”

“Nn..ne??”

Yonghwa didn’t answer her with his words, he just leaned his head closer to her head, and caught her lips, kissing it slowly, as an answer.

“WHOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

The cheering sounds fill the street, once again, along with the sound of the clapping hands.

They stopped kissing and chuckled at the same times when they were looking at each other eyes.

“I’ll choose your wedding dress”

“I’ll choose your tuxedo”

“Agreed”

“Agreed”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yonghwa was just couldn’t bear it again, to make Seohyun finally become her wife, for real, this time. So both Yonghwa and Seohyun, also with helping from their family, dongsaeng-deul, onnie-deul, and other relations, preparing for their wedding in just two months after the proposed. They were planning to make a vow as a husband and wife at November, 11th 2013. Since the day come really fast, they were become more hectic and started to panicking because Seohyun’s wedding dress wasn’t finished yet. Yonghwa wanted her to wear the same bling bling-bedazzled dress that she wore before, when they were still in their virtual marriage. But, since it was already three years ago, that wedding dress was already sold out. So, they asked Designer Ahn to make the wedding dress for Seohyun, even if it’s not the same, at least it has the same bling bing things on its. Thanks to designer Ahn, the design was quite similar, but for an exchange Yonghwa asked Designer Ahn to put millions of Swarovskies crystal mixed with royal blue sapphires that placed on the upper side of the gown that cover for her until the belly part, but the problem is, it’s hard to find the those rare royal blue sapphires that Yonghwa wants, and it turned Yonghwa furious. So, one afternoon, when they were sitting on the couch as they were rechecked the invitation list in Seohyun’s apartment, Seohyun asked him.

“Oppa, how about to only using the Swarovskies for my wedding dress? I’m sure, it will still beautiful”

“Andwae!” Yonghwa said without even looking to her.

“But oppa, there’s only 3 weeks left for our marriage, if you insisted with those blue sapphires I’m afraid my wedding dress won’t finished in the purposely time”

“No, I’m sure Designer Ahn will finish it”

“Oppa, you also heard that Designer Ahn suggested us to change the sapphires into rubies or emeralds, since it’s--”

Yonghwa put down his pen and the list over his lap and says “Andwae! I said it has to be that royal blue sapphire. Don’t make an argument on this, we’ve already make a decision anyway.”

“I know, but something happened and we must change our plans oppa, what’s the different if we just replace the sapphires with rubies or emeralds like Designer Ahn suggestions? We still could choose the blue one. They all the same, just some kind of precious rocks!” Seohyun started to raised her voice.

“MWO? JUST SOME KIND OF ROCKS YOU SAID?” Yonghwa shouted as he stood from his seat.

“Why are you shouting? You’re so over-reacting oppa!”

“I’M NOT OVER-REACTING!”

“STOP SHOUTING!” Seohyun also stood and started to shouted at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa stared at her with full of anger, he turned his body and after taking three steps, he turned again to face her.

“You know what? I feel and I see that, I AM THE ONLY ONE who wants to make this marriage happen. You. You never show that you really care with our preparations! And you proof it today!”

“What?! You said that I never care to our marriage? You really think like that? OH MY GOD. YOU’RE CROSS THE LINE OPPA, YOU’RE SO MEAN!” Seohyun said furiously as she stepped closer to Yonghwa.

“I’m just asking you to change the sapphires, I just want to make everything come out well, beside, the important thing is not the wedding dress but it’s US, our vow in front of God! But why are you this angry?! Please don’t make me regret to for saying “Yes” to your proposed” she added.

“Mwo? What did you said?” Yonghwa frowned but his eyes still locked on Seohyun’s eyes.

Seohyun turn her sight, trying to hid her teary eyes, she was biting her lips and hoped that it will hid her trembling lips, she tightened her fist.

“See? We’re not even married yet but now you’re regretting this marriage thing already. I can’t believe this Seo Joo Hyun. I know, our vow is the most important at our wedding, but I just want to give the best for you, I’m trying to make you the happiest yeoja in our wedding, but why can’t you--” Yonghwa stopped his sentence when he saw tears rolled on Seohyun’s cheek.

“Oh no. No. I make her cry” Yonghwa thought.

“Hyun…I--” Yonghwa talked again, with calmer voice now, he held Seohyun’s hands but he loosend her hands forcefully.

She stared at Yonghwa, and he saw that her cheeks were already wet by her tears.

 “We’re just wasting time fighting like this” Seohyun said as she turned her heels and walked away from him.

He chased her and stopped her tracks.

“Hyun-ah, listen.. I--”

“I’m tired oppa. Just do everything as you want, you said that I never care anyway, so I did it now” Seohyun said and took her steps again.

But now, he didn’t stopped her, he just stood there looked down, stared blankly at the floor.

“Pabooo!” Yonghwa cursed himself.

Then he heard the loud sound from Seohyun’s room direction.

She banged her bedroom door.

“Aish!!” Yonghwa shut his eyes in depression and messing his hair.

He walked towards Seohyun’s room and knocked the door, since there was no answer, he decided to open the door but then he found that the door was locked.

“Hyun-ah, open the door”

Still no answer, but he could heard clearly that Seohyun was crying inside, and the fact that he couldn’t anything to make her feel better, killed him inside.

“Don’t do this to me jebal. Let’s talk!”

“GO!” Seohyun shouted.

“Seo Joo Hyun, let’s talk first”

“SHIRO! GO AWAY!”

“I’m wrong, I admit it okay? I’m sorry. Open the door, please..”

“I SAID GO AWAY!”

“SEO JOO HYUN!” Yonghwa shouted and was about to continue his sentence but he felt someone tapped his shoulder, so turned his body and found out that it was Seohyun’s mom.

“Yonghwa-yah…let her. She’s still furious right now, she won’t listen to you. You already know that she’s so stubborn, right?”

“I know ommoni, but I--”

“No buts Yonghwa, you should calm yourself too, if you insisted to talk to her right now, you guys will end up shouting and fighting again, don’t worry, it’s usual for the bride-and-groom-to-be to arguing or fighting before their marriage, me and Joohyun appa also like that before, I think every couple were through that too, it was just because the preparations make us stress sometimes, so relax, okay? Everything will be just fine, trust me” Mrs. Seo said as she patted she rubbed his back then gave him a warm smile.

“Algeseumnida ommoni”

“Ne. Just go to your dorm now, calm yourself first… I’ll tell Joohyun to call you when she feels calmer”

“Ne…khamsahamnida ommoni… Keurom, I’ll go now”

Mrs. Seo smiled and sent him to the front door, after exchanged their bowed, Yonghwa left Seohyun’s apartment.

After two hours of spending time for crying her lungs out, Seohyun wiped her tears, fixed herself in front of the mirror, feeling a little calmer, and went out from her room.

She found that her parents were in the living room, doing things that obviously was her and Yonghwa duties, to rechecked the invitations list, calling the wedding organizer to make sure that everything were done according to their plan, since the wedding reception will be kind of garden party with white roses and lilies (imagine it’s like in the Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1-red). Mrs. Seo recognize her appearance, she smiled to her and asked.

“Feeling better?”

Seohyun just nodded and smiled weakly as she proceed to get close to her mom then hugged her.

“Omma…” Seohyun whispered weakly as she felt her eyes were starting to teary again.

“It’s okay, every couple through that hard times Hyunnie” Mrs. Seo said while she rubbed Seohyun’s back.

“Your mom and appa even worse Joohyun-ah. Your mom threw her shoes to me and I ripped our wedding invitations. Wedding preparation really made us stressed out. Hahaha”

“Jeong…jeongmalyo?” Seohyun asked, trying to stopped her tears and released from her mother embrace.

“Ne… we did. At that time I really hate your appa and I also think to cancel our marriage”

“Do you still remember why we fought that day Yeobo?” Mr.Seo asked.

“Uhm….wasn’t it because I want to wear my 3 cms heels but you want me to wear 5 cms for our wedding?”

“Ah right!” Mr. Seo said as he tapped his head.

“See? Just because of that tiny thing we were fighting and hurting each other” he continued.

Seohyun went silent for a while, trying to absorb everything. Then she left her parents, headed to her room and picked her car key and grabbed her handbag.

“Omma…appa…I’ll go to oppa’s dorm, don’t wait me for dinner” She explained shortly and wore her flatshoes in a hurry.

Mrs. Seo smiled and nodded before she said “Ne…drive safely!”

“Fighting my daughter!!” Mr. Seo shouted since Seohyun was already left her apartment.

“She grow up really fast” Mr.Seo said bluntly.

“Ne…she does. Seems like I really have to lose my little daughter. I hope Yonghwa treat her well” Mr.Seo said, hugging her wifes.

“I hope so too, let’s just pray for the best for them”

“Keundae Yeobo….since Joohyun will getting married soon…don’t you think…maybe we should make another child…” Mr. Seo asked his wife.

“NEE????”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

Seohyun entered the passed code and after a beep sound, the door finally opened. She entered and greet Minhyuk who was sitting on the couch while watching tv. Jungshin and Jonghyun were out for a schedule.

She knocked Yonghwa’s door, and found no sound, so she opened it.

She found Yonghwa was laid down on his bed, buried with his blanket. She sat in his bed and tapped Yonghwa’s hand

“Oppa…”

Hearing his favourite voice, Yonghwa threw the blanket and got up immediately. Before he could find any words, Seohyun was already hugged him tight.

 She was crying while saying “Mianhae…I was so stubborn…oppa mianhae…”

“Hey…hey….no..don’t say like that….Ssshh….uljima…uljima…” Yonghwa said

“I’m sorry, I was wrong, I was so selfish, I should’ve listened to you. You’re not doing anything wrong sarang-ah…It’s my fault…please stop crying…” he continued.

Seohyun still sobbed when she leaned back.

Yonghwa kissed her eyes, then he pecked her lips.

“Mianhae…sarang-ah…mianhae…” Yonghwa said while he cupped her face.

“Well, we both wrong I guess. We’re just so stressed out until we couldn’t think properly” Seohyun tried to speak clearly.

“Ne…you’re right. But Hyun-ah, why do we always have an argument on special occasion? Do you remember when we were practice for our first time duet?” Yonghwa asked.

Seohyun frowned, tried to ctach her past memory. Then she clapped.

“Ah right! It’s because that milddang thing isn’t it?”

Yonghwa nodded, “Oh… So, do I have to give you patbingsoo first to make you forgive me?”

“Hahaha…” Seohyun gave her merry laugh, then slapped his shoulder.

“Aniyo…But for now, I prefer diamonds than patbingsoo” she continued and gave Yonghwa her mischievously.

“Yah! Is that 5 carats diamond ring isn’t enough for you?”

“Well…Depends…” acted like she was considered it.

“On what?”

“On--”

Yonghwa already caught her lips and it, so it stopped her sentence.

“On that?” Yonghwa asked and he looked at Seohyun, proud that the simple acted like that could make her girl blushed.

“Yah! Oppa…neon--”

Now, he pecked her lips.

Seohyun eyes widened, surprised by the second sudden move from Yonghwa.

“What?” Yonghwa asked and gave her his playful smile.

“Oppa, who do you think you are so you could kiss me anytime you want, huh?” Seohyun was about to show Yonghwa her fake anger, but suddenly Yonghwa pulled her until she laid on his bed, and Yonghwa on top of her.

“Wh…what..ar…are you do..doing..op…oppa?” Seohyun stuttered, her face already blushed and her heart beats faster and faster and faster.

Once again, Yonghwa pecked her lips.

“You started the game first, Hyun-ah…” Yonghwa answered cooly.

“What?”

Yonghwa smiled then shook his head, “Ani…”

“Forgive me Hyun-ah, will you?”

“Uhm… Forgive me too, oppa”

Yonghwa chuckled then he hugged her.

“We’re Yongseo couple, remember? Of course I forgive you, even without you’re asking me to, I’ll still do it”

“I think it’s because of Yongseo effect” Seohyun said beside his ear.

“Ne… Yongseo effect. Ah! Let’s just change the sapphire with rubies, what do you think?” Yonghwa asked as he leaned back and back to sit and helped Seohyun to got up and sit again in his bed.

Seohyun smiled and shook her head “No need. Designer Ahn just called me when I drove here, and said he already got the royal blue sapphires that we want. He promise me that he will finish the wedding dress before the weekend”

Yonghwa eyes widened “Jeongmal?!”

“Ne…Jung Yong Hwa-ssi”

“Assaa!! Trust me, you’ll look beautiful with that banjjakk banjjakk dress”

Seohyun giggled and says “Ahrasseoyo”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The day finally come. Seohyun was sat nervously in the bride room, holding her lilies and white roses in such a simple but elegant bouquet, tapped her silver and sparkling shoes with also covered by swarovskies and shappires. Her onnie-deul tried to relese her nervousness, but they failed, she still looked tensed, her face as pale as a paper.

“Hyuniie…you look gorgeous really, just relax a bit” Taeyeon patted Seohyun’s shoulder.

“I’m sure Yong seobang will faint the moment he sees you” Sooyoung said while fixing her make up.

“Yuri-ah, help me with this ribbon…” she added.

“I’m sure you’ll win the Weekly Idol for the most beautiful maknae bride” Yoona said as she helping Sunny to combed her hair,

“Ah…..I just think about it again, I was the one who told you that I want to get married in my early twenty, but you always said “Onnie…it will block you to reach your dream”, but now? You’re the one who getting married first, and leave your onnie older alone” Hyoyeon said, then she acted like she was crying.

“Hahaha… I know. I’m sorry onnie, from now on I won’t forbid you to getting married”

She was standing in her 5 cms higheels, fixing her wedding dress once again in front of the mirror, when she heard someone knocked the door.

“Ne…come in”

Someone came in, and greet her “Annyeonghaseyo” with the SNSD members before she finally approached Seohyun.

“Seohyun-ah annyeong!”

“Oh?! Ye Jie onnie, you come?”

“Of course! It’s the first marriage in Do-Mac-Paem, so we must come! Beside…Jin Woon-ssi will also come here, right? Kekekeke” Yejie said trying to hid her blushing cheek.

“Ah..ne..ahrasseoyo. Hahaha” “

“Here…your wedding gift from Do-Mac-Paem…” Ye Jie continued and gave her the small pink box.

“Whooaaa….Khamsahamnida onnie..may I open it?”

“Sure!”

Seohyun opened the box that Yejie gave her and found two tairplane tickets, and another card in it.

“Uwaaahh… Two tickets to Busan?” Seohyun asked with a widening eyes.

“Ne! We also booked a hotel room for three days near Haeundae, you may go 2 weeks later, since I believe that Jung Yong already have another plan for your first week honeymoon. I’m sorry our gift is so lame but I hope you and Jung Yong like it..”

“Aniyoo onnie…It’s perfect, jeongmalyo”

“Seohyun-ah..I want to hug you but I’m afraid I will messed up your wedding dress and everything…”

“Of course you won’t onnie. Let me hug you then…” Seohyun stepped closer and hugged Yejie.

Yejie hugged her back and says “Seohyun-ah, gomawoo for choosing that choding Jung Yong… Live happily forever with him…and don’t afraid to tell me if he doesn’t take care of you well, okay?”

“Ne onnie…Khamsahamnida…you and Do-Mac-Paem-deul treat me really well... Thank you so much for approving me as your friend too”

“Ayee…There’s no one in this world would refuse you as their friend”

“Ah…Seohyun, I think I have to go now. I’ll see you in the altar okay? Me, Jin Suk, Dong Hyun, Ookhun, and Dong Yong we’ll clap and cheer loudly for you!” YeJie added as she released Seohyun.

“Haha…jeongmalyo? Khamsahamnida…”

“Keurom…I’ll leave now. See you in a minute!”

 

(Groom’s room)

Just like his bride-to-be, Yonghwa was totally nervous. He just couldn’t stayed still less then 3 minutes, he sat, then stood, checking up his appearance, fixing his tie, walking around the room, back to sit again, and so on, and it made his dongsaeng-deul observed him in a weird looked.

“Hyung! Quit those silly acts! Just stay still for a while, will you?” Jungshin said in annoyed looked.

But Yonghwa didn’t even bothered with his words, he was still busy fixing his neck tie.

“Hyung, you look awesome okay? I believe Seohyun won’t leave you and walk away in the altar, so please relax Hyung, relax!” Minhyuk also commenting his Hyung.

While in corner of the room, Jonghyun just giggled seeing his hyung and his dongsaeng expression.

“Yah! Jong hyung why are you giggling, huh? Something funny?” Jungshin asked.

“Ani..ani….but you guys…yeah something funny I guess, your expression, all of you!”

“Shut up Jonghyun, come here and help me with this necktie!” Yonghwa ordered while he glared at him.

“Ahrasseo hyung” Jonghyun stood up in a rush, following his hyung orders.

When he was fixing Yonghwa’s necktie, someone came in to the room. Minhyuk and Jungshin greet him immediately.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Seo” the maknaes bowed at him.

“Ne..annyeonghaseyo”

Jonghyun left Yonghwa’s necktie and also greet him, so woth Yonghwa.

“Boys, may I have some times alone with your Hyung?” Mrs. Seo asked.

“Ne…of course, Mr.Seo, we’ll leave now” Jonghyun said

“Jungshin, Minhyuk, khajja!” he continued his sentence.

The maknae followed their second hyung to went out from the room and gave some space to Yonghwa and his father-in-law.

Mr. Seo took his steps first to approach Yonghwa, when they were finally close, Mr. Seo grabbed Yonghwa’s right hand and held it tight, and looked straight to his eyes. Yonghwa started to feel even more nervous and uneasy, because Seohyun’s dad never looked this serious and tensed.

“Jung Yong Hwa, listen. I’m not the type of person who gives the second chance, so if you betray her in any way even if you don’t mean to do that, I will never ever forgive you, maybe she will forgive you, but I won’t. Keep that in mind”

“I’d rather die than do that to her abeoji. I swear to God I will never ever do that, no, I will never even think to do that, you can have my words abeoji” Yonghwa said without even blinked to show that he really menas it.

Mr.Seo nodded and loosened Yonghwa’s hand, then he tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Treat her well Yonghwa, she’s the only treasure and the best gift that God ever gave to me and my wife”

“She’s everything to me too, abeoji, I will treat her really well, please have faith in me”

“You better do that” Mr.Seo finally gave his smile to Yonghwa.

“Come…let me help you to fix that necktie”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun hooked her hand with Mr. Seo, held her bouquet tightly, tried hard to catched a breath, her forehead was starting to sweat. Sensing his daughter was nervous to death, he patted her hands that hooking his arm and said.

“You’re more than perfect my daughter” Mr. Seo said as he turned his head to the right, wiped her sweat, and smile at his daughter.

She relieved that her father words always succeed to calm her whenever she’s afraid, scare, or nervous just like this time.

Seohyun also smile to her father, and said “Ne appa”

They heard someone out there were shouting

“The bride, please come out…”

Then they finally could heard the accompaniment song were starting. She could hear the piano version of “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri being played beautifully by the pianist, she tightened her grasped on his father arm, she closed her eyes for a second, took a deep breath and released it.

“It’s the time, come on” Mr. Seo whispered

She nodded and took her first step to make a closer step to her groom.

“This is it. The biggest step that I’ve ever made in my life. The beginning of everything, with him, only him, forever” Seohyun thought.

She steps and steps and steps until she could finally see the aisle, everybody stood up when they saw the bride. They looked at her in amazed, Seohyun could see her friends cheering her, waving at her, saying “Fighting”, and some of them were crying and it was the SNSD onnie-deul but they managed to smiled eventhough their tears kept rolling, she looked to her mother, and she was also crying just like her onnie but she was also smiling to Seohyun while siping her tears.

Yonghwa finally could see his bride. His Seo Joo Hyun wearing the wedding dress that he choose for her, looking absolutely gorgeous, with her hair being pulled back and her wedding veil attached on a beautiful hair band that also sparkling because of the swarovskies and the royal blue sapphires. Yonghwa couldn’t help to smile widely, admiring his angel bride.

“Finally, finally…it's her...” Yonghwa thought.

Seohyun didn’t even dare to looked at Yonghwa, once she took a glance to her groom, she started to hardly breathe again. Yonghwa looked more than charming in his white tuxedo, white shirt, black nectie that was also sparkling because of those black swarovskies that were spreading all over it, his black trousers and black shoes made him more than perfect.

When Seohyun and her dad finally stood up in front of Yonghwa, Mr. Seo took Seohyun’s hands and gave its to the Yonghwa’s waiting hands, Yonghwa held her hands tightly and Mr.Seo tapped.

Yonghwa and Seohyun stood up, face to face, eyes to eyes. Seohyun was the first who managed to smile.

They turned their body to face the priest, make their vow in front of him, in front of God, in front of their family, friends, and everybody who also cheering for their marriage.

The simple “I do” that cange everything in their live.

The simple “I do” that cost a lot of consequences, challenges, obstacles, but they absolutely sure that they will through that, no matter happen in the future.

The simple “I do” that open their eyes and see the whole new world clearly.

The simple “I do” that finally make Seohyun to be his “her”, and make Yonghwa to be her “him”.

They vowed in front of everyone, but among all, they vow for themselves that they will forever loving, caring, sharing, helping, and staying on each other side, no matter what.

“You may kiss the bride”

They turned their body and looked into each other eyes. Yonghwa moved his head closer to Seohyun and was about to kiss her, but then…

*Hichups*

Seohyun shocked, her eyes were widening, she couldn’t even understand why did she made a “hichups” in this kind of situation. So she covered , trying to stop it.

*Hichups*

Yonghwa grinned and everybody were starting to laugh.

*Hichups….Hichups*

But Yonghwa still moved closer to Seohyun then he kissed her forehead, but still made Seohyun blushed.

“WHOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!”

Everybody were clapping, cheering, then they heard someone singing while clapping her hands as the melody.

It was Taeyeon who already stood up and was starting to sing.

“Nae tteugeeoun ibsuri noui…Pudeureoun ibsure tahgil wonhae…”

(My hot lips want your smooth lips)

“Nae sarangi noui gaseume jeonhae jitorok…” (I want my love to reach your heart)

Then she was followed by SNSD members, who singing along with Taeyeon while clapping their hands, and it turned to the louder voice, one by one of the invitations were singing the song that was tittled “Neol saranghagesseo” (I will love you) by Zoo.

Seohyun and Yonghwa was frozen for a while with the surprises. The sound of hands clapping were heard louder and so with the the singing voice also got louder and louder. They continue to walked in the aisle as everybody except Yonghwa and Seohyun were continuing to singing the song, and it was just turned like a choir.

“AJIKDO NOUI MAEUMEUL MOREUGO ISSEO TAMYO NEUN…I SESANG GEU NUGU BODA NEOL SARANGHAGESSEO…” (If you still don't know my love…I'll love you more than anything)

“NEOL SARANGHAGESSEO…ONJE KAJINA… NEOL SARANGHAGESSO…JIGEUM I SUNGAN CHEOREOM…I SESANG GEU NUGU BODA NEOL SARANGHAGESSEO…”
(I will love you forever…I will love you like now…I will love you…More than anything)
 

Taeyeon gave the sign and then they repeated the last part once again.

“NEOL SARANGHAGESSEO…ONJE KAJINA… NEOL SARANGHAGESSO…JIGEUM I SUNGAN CHEOREOM…I SESANG GEU NUGU BODA NEOL SARANGHAGESSEO…”
(I will love you forever…I will love you like now…I will love you…More than anything)

The bride and the groom, stopped their step in the middle of tha aisle, looking amazedly to their invitation guests. Seohyun felt her tears were being wiped by a thumb, her husband thumb. She was just so touched and grateful on her wedding, until without even notice her tears were already fall down to her cheek. She lifted her head to see Yonghwa. Her husband was smiling to her. Yonghwa held her shoulder and turned her body so he could face her. He gave a deep looked on her eyes before he said

“I sesang geu nugu boda, neol saranghagesseo, Seo Joo Hyun”

Then Yonghwa moved his head closer, kissed Seohyun’s lips gently, that actions gained the clapping sounds again.
 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Then the wedding party was starting, after had some snacks and drink the champagne, Yonghwa whispered to his wife.

“Wait here, buin-ah”

He left Seohyun on their seat, before even waiting for her answer. Seohyun just looked at him in a confuse and curious look. He was heading to the stage and took over to microphone from Jungshin, who was in charge to be the MC with Sooyoung.

“Yeorobeun… Annyeonghashimikka, Seohyunnie nampyeon imnida”

The guests were laughing hearing Yonghwa’s words.

“First, I want to say thank you to all of you for coming to our wedding, and even singing as a present, thank you, thank you so much… And also thank you to ommoni and abeoji who let kidnapped their daughter to live with me forever”

Again, Yonghwa’s words made the guests and also the parents laughing.

“Majimak… I want to say thank you, thank you so much for choosing me, your busan fanboy amongst all of your fanboys, thank you for giving a world to me, nan neol saranghae Seo Joo Hyun, and please listen to this song”

Yonghwa strumming his guitar, his dongsaeng-deul followed him and took their position to played their-in-charge-instrument, and starting to playing their song “Love Girl”.

As Yonghwa finished his last line, getting the ovation from everybody who saw their performance.

“Khamsahamnida, I want to say congratulations to Yonghwa hyung and hyungsoonim for their marriage. Now I know that uri hyung is just love Seohyun too much, so he have to married her twice, chukahamnnida!” Jungshin said then he giggled.

Everybody laughed again hearing his unique congratulations.

“Ne thank you Jungshin-ah” Yonghwa said then he elbowed Jungshin.

“And also thanks to my CNBLUE dongsaeng-deul who played the beautiful melody and made this song came out well, for the last song I’ll sing it by myself, this is also for you, nae buin” he added.

Then he take a seat on the chair, positioning his guitar and the standing microphone, and starting to playing another CNBLUE song, this one is “My Miracle”

Seohyun couldn’t help but smile and let her tears falling in the same time. When Yonghwa sings, he never moves his sight and only locked on Seohyun’s eyes.

When he finished with his song, he got the standing ovation from his buin, then everyone followed her, the cound of clapping hands and whistle were heard everywhere. Yonghwa get down from the stage and approached his wife, hugged her and whispered “Saranghae” in her ears.

Sooyoung made her moves and headed to the stage to took the microphone and speak up.

“Whoooaaa what a show huh guys? Alright, CNBLUE brothers already gave their present for the bride and the groom, now, it’s time for us, SNSD give our present to uri maknae and Yong seobang! Girlssss come nawa!!!”

The happy soshi unnies ran hurriedly to the stage and Taeyeon grabbed the mics from Sooyoung hands.

“Well, now we’d like to sing Seohyun favourite song, and also Seohyun-ah, I’m sorry to take your singing part again. I swear this will be the last”

Seohyun just nodded and grinned on her seat while Yonghwa held her waist.

The music were played, it was “Kissing You”, Seohyun favourite song amongst all of SNSD song. SNSD onnie-deul weren’t only singing but they were also dancing even without holding a candy like they did in the music programme when they were singing Kissing You.

“Saranghae hanmadi!” Taeyeon sang the last line of the song.

“WHOOOHOOO”

“Khamsahamnida!” SNSD bowed in unison.

“Alright, maknae told me that she also prepared a song for her nampyeon, so Seohyun-ah, nawa!”

Yonghwa turned his head and asked her with just showing his widened eyes.

“Wait here, nae nampyeonnie” Seohyun winked as she imitated Yonghwa words earlier.

She walked towards the grand piano, positioning her body, lifted her hands, and starting to played the intro. (Listen to “As Long A You Love Me” with Charice Pempengco version-red)

And Seohyun began to sing


“We're under pressure

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in.

Keep it together,
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

But hey now you know babe

We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances”

“As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love me, love me, love me, love me

As long as you love me, love me, love me, love me”

“I'll be your soldier,
Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, babe
I'll be your Hova,
You could be my Destiny's Child on the scene babe
So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly
Just take my hand….”

“As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me”

“Love me…yeah…

As long as you love me

Love me

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me”

 

“As long as you love me….”
 

As the invitations guest gave their standing ovation for Seohyun performance, Yonghwa stood from his seat and proceed to walked towards Seohyun.

He helped Seohyun to stand up, after that he hugged her immediately, saying “Gomawo” for hundreds times while Seohyun was just nodding and smiling.

“Whooaa what a great performance right guys? Alright, now, since both of the bride and the groom are singer, now how about we enjoy their performance on stage together??”

“NEEE!!”

“JOHHAHH!!”

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa who already stared at her, they were nodding and said in unison

“Banmal song”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The wedding reception was still running at the evening, now it’s time for the bride and the groom, also the invitations to had their dance.

“May I have this dance,  ahgashi?” Yonghwa said as he bended his knee and his palm waition for Seohyun’s hand.

“Of course, but…oppa… I don’t think I can dance now in this high heels, you know…this metal prop…it’s hard to move with this thing inside my leg” Seohyun answered, she looked down and couldn’t hid her sadness and disappointment.

Yonghwa smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Gwaencanha…just take off your shoes, and let me do the rest”

“Ne?” Seohyun asked in surprised as her eyes were widening.

Yonghwa just smiled but then he took off her shoes and put it beside her seat. Seohyun just obeyed him but still confused with his act.

“Finish. Now…stand up..”

Yonghwa lift stood up first and raised his hands to helped Seohyun.

Now they were arrived at the center of the dance floor, and the romantic music were starting to play. Yonghwa liftes Seohyun’s body so her bare feet were stepped on Yonghwa’s shoes, she was circling her hands on Yonghwa’s neck while Yonghwa’s hands were hugging her waist tightly. Then Yonghwa started to move that made Seohyun’s also move since she was stepeing over his feet.

“Ah….so this is what he means” Seohyun thought.

Yonghwa leaned back her head so he could see Seohyun.

“Your leg is not a reason to reject your nampyeon’s wish, right?” Yonghwa said, attached his forehead with hers.

Seohyun could only smiled and nodded.

“I told you Seo Joo Hyun, I’m very cool and thoughtful, you’re so lucky to have me”

Seohyun slapped Yonghwa’s arms and giggled.

“See? I’m your violence victim, but I still love you and hugged you this tight. How could you be so lucky Seo Joo Hyuyy~?”

“Ah oppa! Jeongmal!”

“Wae? It’s right!”

“Ne…you’re right…I’m so lucky to have you…”

“We both lucky to have each other” Yonghwa responsed then kissed her cheek.

“Wait…” Yonghwa released her left arm from Seohyun and took out something from his back pocket.

Seohyun leaned back and placed her arm on Yonghwa’s waist, she could see that Yonghwa palmed something shiny and looked like a key.

“Here…honeymoon gift” Yonghwa said as he handed the key to Seohyun.

“What’s this oppa?” Seohyun asked, eyes locked on the key.

“Wait….it looks familiar” Seohyun continued, she frowned.

After realizing what key it was, she gasped and bewildered.

“This is the key in Sangdo-dong right? Our house in Sangdo-dong? We Got Married? Right?”

Seohyun felt so surprised, she couldn’t even find a proper words to say.

Yonghwa just giggled, grateful that once again he could make Seohyun surprised by his gift.

“Ne...buin-ah….ne…”

Seohyun threw her body and hugged Yonghwa tightly while saying “Gomawooyo oppa..neomu neomu gomawo…”

She clutched the key on her left hand. She leaned back and looked at Yonghwa, stared to it for seconds, before she smiles and says

“Oppa….think about how you proposed to me that day…and your surprise gift on our last filming at WGM, you’re never fail to make adore you, even more, all those things were just so thoughtful I think…”

“Really? I’m happy to hear that. It’s you who make me turn to a thoughtful one. Who won’t do that such things if he had you as his yeoja?”

Seohyun just smiled and buried her face on his neck.

“You admit it Seo Joo Hyun? I’m a capable man!”

She chuckled and said “Ne…you are”

“But oppa, how could you hid everything from me like that? I mean, everybody knew that you’re going to propose that day, even my parents and your parents also knew it, I was left doumbfounded, you know?”

“Ayee….it won’t turned special if I tell you”

“Honestly I want to propose at your birthday, so it will more memorable, but your condition were still weak, so I decided to propose at you again when you’re in a better state, but then you rejected me” he continued.

“No I wasn’t, I wasn’t rejected you, I just want to postponed it okay?”

“What’s the difference? For me it’s just the same”

“Of course it’s different”

“But I feel really disappointed at that time. I thought you might not loving me anymore…Because of that I was asking for a help to your onnie, Suju hyung, Nicole, and my dongsaeng-deul, then SamD hyung and Hongki hyung also wanted to help me since I discussed about it in FNC building, so they heard it all, what I just said to my dongsaeng-deul, and thank God it came out well, it was a success”

“I will never forget that day, oppa. I promise”

Yonghwa leaned his head back and looked frowned at Seohyun.

“Only that day? What about me? Are you planning to forget me?”

“Well….if you’re still behave as nice, as sweet, as cute, as today, I won’t forget you for 3 years later, how bout that?”

“Jashik! Now you can even make a joke with me huh Joo Hyuyy~?”

“Wae? Andwae?”

“But only for 3 years? You’re so mean!”

“Okay, since you already made a protest, I cut it to 2 years then?”

“MWO?” Yonghwa shouted

Seohyun slapped his chest “Yah oppa! Quiet!”

“But how could you?!”

“Well…Take it or leave it…” Seohyun said, raised her left eyebrow.

Yonghwa rolled his eyes and says “Whoaah. Neon. Seo Joo Hyun chincha!”

He pulled her body closer and hugged it tightly until Seohyun felt hard to breathe.

“Oppa..let go..I can’t breathe”

“Don’t you even think to escape from me Seo Joo Hyun, you trapped with me forever”

Once again, he made his own bliss to kissed his bride, one more time, but this time, passionately.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(MBC - We Got Married Studio)

“Yeoreobeun! Annyeonghasimikka!” MC Jay, MC Mi Seon, and MC Na Young greet the audience in unison.

“You guys heard about the former couple of We Got Married that will come today on special edition right?” MC Miseon started the conversation.

“Of course!! Whooaa… I still can’t believe that finally this couple was the only couple that married for real!” MC Nayoung responsed cheerfully.

“Maja Nayoung-ah! But I’m really grateful since this two is my favourite couple! You know I almost crying on their last episode” MC Jay joined.

“Keurae…keurae… Well, how about if we call them out now?” Miseon asked.

“Yeoreobeun…. Please get ready and greet URI NATIONAL COUPLE….” MC Jay said and gave his code to Nayoung and Miseon

“YONGSEO COUPLE NAWASEYO!!”

“WHOOHHOOOOO!!!” The audience also cheers happily and give their standing ovation.

Yonghwa and Seohyun entered the studio while bowing, waving, and smiling to the audience, and of course, they clasped their hands to each other.

After bowing and also hugging the MCs, Yonghwa and Seohyun sat in the couch.

“Whooa…. It’s been a long time right, Yonghwa-ssi? Seohyun-ssi? How have you been?” MC Jay asked.

“Ne….It’s been a long time Hyungnim…We’ve been well..How about you?” Yonghwa answered.

Seohyun smiled and nodded as her agreement.

“Yeah…I’ve been quite good I think…Hahaha… How about your health Seohyun-ssi? Was it alright now?”

“Ne…I’m fine now…But I still in therapy treatment, twice a month..”

“Thanks God then….I hope you recover soon, really soon!”

“Khamsahamnida…”

“Thank you so much for coming to We Got Married special edition, we really honoured” MC Miseon said.

“Aniyo…Miseon onnie…It’s should be us that say Thank you to all of you, also the PD-deul, staff-deul, if it’s not because of you guys, we might can’t be like what we are now… Jeongmal khamsahamnida” Seohyun said as she smiled and bowed to the MCs, PDs and everyone that gathered in the studio.

“Keundae…Seohyun and Yonghwa, isn’t this your first time appearance on national TV programme after one  and a half month, right?” Nayoung asked them.

“Ne majayo Nayoung noona… This is our first time appearance after our honeymoon” Yonghwa said then he looked down tried to hid his blushing cheeks.

“UUUUHHHHHHH” The audience teased the newlywed.

“Whooaa? Chincha? I bet you had a great honeymoon right?” MC Jay said with a mischievous smile.

“Ahahaha…ne..ne..of course hyung..”

“Where did you spent your honeymoon if we may know?” MC Miseon asked and low down her voice, with her suspicious eyes on, that made the audience laughed because of that.

“We went to Sangdo-dong for the first week…” Seohyun answered.

“Ommo? Sangdo-dong? Wasn’t your former house on WGM were there too?” Nayoung asked as her eyes widening and she covered with her hand.

“Ne Nayoung onnie… We went there…we spent our first week honeymoon in the second floor, just like before when we were still on WGM”

“Ommona…how sweet…I feel like wanna cry”

“Nayoung-ah there’s nothing to do with you, why do you wanna cry?”

MC Jay words gained a loud laugh from the audience while Yonghwa and Seohyun just giggled.

“Ah ne..ne.. Ahrasseo..” Nayoung said.

“Seohyun-ah…Yonghwa-yah…tell us more about your honeymoon…” MC Miseon asked them again.

“Well…the second week we went to Busan…the third week we went to Japan…then majimak..we went to France” Yonghwa explained.

“Ahh….I’m so envy” Nayoung said bluntly.

“Ne…me too…Now I kind of think about it again, why do I agreed to married my husband, he only gave me a three days of honeymoon in Jeju Island”

“At least you already through that honeymoon phase onnie. Keundae…NANEUN???” Nayoung shouted then she leaned on the couch while covering her face with her arms.

The studio went noisy with the laughed sound from the audience, MCs, PDs, also Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“You’ll find the right one someday onnie… Don’t worry…” Seohyun said.

“I hope so too, Seohyun-ah…” Nayoung said with a weak voice.

Then they continue to have a talk about the honeymoon, what they do in this passed months, talking about what were they like back then, the awkwardness, their first fight because of Yonghwa’s milddang theory, Seohyun’s bold actions in Japan, their wedding photoshoot, their last filming, and finally Miseon asked them about how finally they could be a real couple.

“Well…If you remember, back then, me and Seohyun had a japan trip as a mission..” Yonghwa started his explanation

“Ne..ne…” the three MCs said in unison while nodding their heads.

“The place that full with goguma right?” Nayoung asked.

“Ne…majayo…Back then…we went to one temple..and…after we hang our wooden tablets, I confessed to Seohyun there…” Yonghwa giggled and his bursting cheeks were popped.

“Ommo....”

“UUUUUUHHHHHHHH”

The MC gasped, the audience bewildered, and the newlywed were blushing.

“So, you’re together since that day?” MC Jay probed.

“No…not really…Because Seohyun wasn’t gave her answer directly…so..yeah…”

“Oh? Wae Seohyun-ah?” Nayoung asked.

“Uhm…maybe because…I was still new in this kind of relationship…I have no experience before…he was the first for me…So I was scared if I didn’t do it well and ended up hurting Yong oppa, I mean…I do like him, but I was just too scared, so I asked him to give me some times until I can make my decision and get a firm with my heart… I was so thankful that oppa didn’t force me at all, he said he will wait for me and gave me the times that I needed, so…ne…gomawoo oppa” Seohyun explained, reached Yonghwa’s hands and clasped to it, smiling genuinely to him.

“You worth it Hyun” Yonghwa whispered and made Seohyun blushed.

“Oowaahh…I really envy this couple chincha!” Nayoung slapped the small pillow that she hugged.

“HAHAHAHA”

“Then what were your relationship after that?” Miseon asked, full with curiousity.

“We were…kind of…having an ambiguous relationship…Well I mean, we weren’t officially in a relationship, but our relationship was obviously more than friends, so in our last filming I confessed to her again, through letter, that’s why I asked the PD-nim not to shoot it and just let me and Hyun who knows what was written in the letter...”

“Ne…so after all of the cameras turned off, and we were exchanging our bowed and “Khamsahamnida” with all the staff…it was in 3.20 am if I’m not mistaken, I talked to Yonghwa oppa alone, and told him my answer, so after that….yeah…we finally together…” Seohyun explained.

“Whoooaa…. How sweet…” MC Miseon responsed, her eyes were teary.

“Your love story is really…whooah….jjangnan aniya..” MC Jay said then he turned his vision at Nayoung, he frowned then continued his sentence “Nayoung-ah…why are you crying?”

“An..aniya…It’s just…I think it was so beautiful just like watching a drama…I really envy you guys…” Nayoung explained as she tried to stopped her tears and wiped it with her thumb.

“Ah….Khamsahamnida…” Seohyun and Yonghwa said in unison.

“Well, do you want to say something to your loyal fans that always support you guys since you were in the virtual marriage until now?” Miseon asked them.

“Ne…of course…” Seohyun said as she turned her body to the audience direction.

“I can’t find the right words to show my feeling, but all I can say is Thank You, Thank You, Thank you so much for supporting me and Yonghwa oppa even until now… Always believing in us, eventhough we were quite often to be pairing with another idol or actors or actreeses, but you guys always support us, still sending us your gifts, couple shirt, couple scarf, and everything, I’m so thankful. Even when we’re doing our individual activity, but you guys always there, supporting us, celebrating our birthday, and even celebrating our 800 days, 1000 days, 1500 days, you don’t have any idea how thankful we are to receive all those precious things from you, your support really give us strength and even when we had an argument, your supporting comment could made us make it up, so in this chance I really want to say Thank you, and I love you, and I hope you also live your life happily, always cherish every second of it, you guys are a good person so I believe God will also give the best thing for all of you… Goguma…Saranghaeyo...” Seohyun cut her sentence with her wide smile and teary eyes, then she made a heart shape with her fingers.

The MCs were smiling and clapping their hands, the audience also gave them such a cheer ovation as their eyes also blurry with tears.

“How about you Yonghwa?” MC Jay asked.

“Ne…Uhm…I think Seohyun already said everything, she was right, we couldn’t even find a word to tell you guys how thankful we are after all those years, but you’re so amazing..you made us have faith when we were almost lose it, we made us believe that we relly meant to each other, thank you so much and we love you so much, goguma..” Yonghwa stood up then bowed to the audience, Seohyun also followed him.

All of the audience were also stood up and gave them standing ovation, so with the MCs.

After a moment of bliss and all of them were back to their seat, Miseon asked them again.

“Well, since you already a married couple, how about your career? And also, is there any planning of having a baby around this month?” Miseon continued and winked to Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“Hahaha…ne…of course we want have a baby, but we decide to postpone it for now, since we still have a lot of work to do, I don’t want to risk my pregnancy when I do my job…and thankfully the marriage weren’t caused the bad impact for our career, to be honest,  after the marriage made us receive a lot of offering for CFs, Music Video, magazine photoshoots, and even MC-ing” Seohyun explained.

Yonghwa just nodded hearing his buin explanation.

“Ah…really? Well, I’m curious, how many child that you’re planning to have?” MC Jay probed.

“It will be good if we have a dozen or so, so we could train our own child to be a girlband or band just like their parents and make our own company…but it’s up to Seohyun, since, yeah…you know Hyungnim, my duty is quite simple, it’s just to make her pregnant” Yonghwa explained and gained a loud laugh from the audience and the MCs then an elbowed from his wife.

“Yah oppa!” Seohyun glared to him and her nose flared, but still looked cute with her blushing cheeks.

“Wae? I’m right! You’re the one who will through a lot of hard times, you have to pregnant for nine months, having the morningsick, and also the one who have to give a birth to our child, it’s not a simple duty like me”

“Aha! Now we see the national couple quarrel guys!” MC Miseon teased them.

“HAHAHAHA”

Yonghwa also laughed with the audience while Seohyun was blushing and smiled shyly.

“Yonghwa wants to have a dozen of child, how about you Seohyun?” MC Nayoung asked Seohyun.

“I’d love two or maybe three kids…” Seohyun said with her bright eyes, she seems so mean with her words.

“Whooaa… I wonder what they kids would look like when they parents’s this handsome and beautiful? Don’t you think so?” Nayoung asked the audience.

“NE!!!” they answered in unison.

“Ah…khamsahamnida…” Seohyun said, her cheeks were relly blushed.

“Ah right! You guys also will give your voice for the official song of our new season, right?” Miseon asked.

“Ne…that’s right, actually we’re not only singing it but we also made and composed the song together, when we’re in honeymoon, Jang PD called me and asked me to make a song for the new season, we were happy to receive that offering, and me and Seohyun dedicated this song for all gogumas over the world, so….ne…I hope you guys like the song”

"WHOOOOHHOOOOOO" 

“Whooaa daebak! That’s why I wanted to be the manager for Yongseo couple back then… What’s the tittle?” MC Jay asked them.

“The tittle is “We found each other”, please listen and support for the song” Seohyun said then bowed.

“Whoaaa “We found each other”? I got a goosebumps already with the tittle of the song” Nayoung said as she caressed her neck.

“And I heard that you’ll sing it here, now? Was it correct?” Miseon said.

“Ne majayo. We’ll sing it for the first time. I hope you like the song” Yonghwa said then he stood up to get prepare.

“Yeoreobeun… Now.. Let’s hear the song from uri national couple, CNBLUE Leader Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD Maknae Seo Hyun, YongSeo couple, “WE FOUND EACH OTHER”, please applause for them!” MC Jay announced and started to clapped his hands.

Seohyun also stood up from her seat and gave her hands to Yonghwa’s waiting hands, clasped it together.

 

(Flashback)

Japan, November 28th 2013

“How about “We found each other” oppa?” Seohyun asked as she was sitting in the couch and Yonghwa put her head on her lap.

“Oh? “We found each other”? It’s nice I think…”

“You think so? Well, I mean, just like us, amongst 7th billion people in the world, I could find you, and you could find me, we fell in love, then finally together, wasn’t it amazing?” Seohyun asked him.

Yonghwa sat up and faced Seohyun, he smiled and tried to read her minds.

“Wasn’t it amazing oppa? I mean, we have no idea back then that we finally could be like this. You once saw me when I still wear my red rimmed glasses and even came to SNSD concert, you knew me first, but I never saw you, I never met you back then, until finally fate made us met at the MBC lobby, being a virtual husband and wife on the screen, finally knew each other, fell in love, and married for real”

Yonghwa nodded and pulled her body to his, circling his arm around her waist and kept stared intensely to her.

“Yeah... I guess Jungshin was right. I just love you too much so I have to married you twice"

Seohyun chuckled and says "Ne..so do I"

"How do you feel then?” Yonghwa asked.

“Uhm….isanghae…keundae…jjohhahae…just like when you first drove me to my dorm” Seohyun turned her head and looked at Yonghwa, circling her arms on Yonghwa’s neck.

“Oppa…sometimes I’m thinking…what if my fake husband was really Jungshin? What will it turnes like? Will do I feel the same just like when I’m with you? Will I also fall in love with him? But, I’m so thankful…I’m so grateful that it was you, in the end it was you” she added.

“Really? Wae? Why do you feel like that?”

“I guess even if I was with Jungshin, I will never feel the same just like when I was with you, the feeling…it must be different…I don’t know, but I just have the guts that it will turned out like that”

Yonghwa pecked her lips and says “Thanks for finding me”

Seohyun smiled then pecked his lips too before she said “Thanks for finding me too”

Yonghwa chuckled and said “Thanks for saying “Yes”, Seo Joo Hyun”

“…….Saranghae” Seohyun stared to his eyes, and feel her eyes got warmer.

“Na do saranghae. You just don’t have any idea how much I love you”

Then Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to his embrace and inhaled in her neck.

“God…thank you for letting us finding each other, please don't let her change her minds, I'll die if she leaves me, please make us together, forever. I don’t need world, I only need her” Yonghwa prayed.

“Thank you for letting him sees me, and I see him, only him, please just let us be together, until the very end, God” Seohyun prayed.

Yonghwa leaned back and looked at Seohyun.

“Ne I agree, “We found each other” will be perfect Hyuu~n”

“Algeseumnida Yoo~ng”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANNYEONGGGGGGGGG *waving* ^^

Whooaaa.... finally I could finished this chapter, and this FF. It's hard to finished this chapter, not because I don't have any storyline or imaginations in my head, but I think I just felt don't want to end this FF, I mean..."Don't Forgive Me" is my first FF ever, I went through the hard times in my real life with this FF, when I was intentionally to wrote this FF for such a distraction, but then I find that writing is fun and kept continued until this last chapter, so I feel a bit sad but also excited when this story finally comes to an end, it's weird huh? Hahaha. Well, nevermind.

The part when the guests singing "Neol saranghagesseo" was inspired by K-Drama Sassy Girl-Choon Hyang. I really love that part. Haha. Have you watched the drama? You better watch, cingoo-yah ^^

And I strongly recomend you guys to listen As long as you love me with Charice version, sometimes I wonder what if Hyun really sing that song woth her pink piano in music bank, ikigayo, music core, or MAMA maybe? haha

 

I want to ask you guys, what's your fav chapter? For me, it's chaps 16 and 17, My Eyes Only Look At You - both Yonghwa and Seohyun's P.O.V.

I don't know, I just love those chapters. So, how bout you? Would you mind to tell me? :3

 

I hope this chapters won't disappoint you..

I hope you had fun while reading this FF.

I really hope that you don't mind to leave a comment... :)

 

Well, I'm currently working with my second FF, it's still 2 chaps, but if you have some times to spend, would you mind to read it? Here's the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444214/when-the-rainbow-faded-angst-romance-seohyun-yonghwa-yongseo

And last, but not least

I want to say THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, for my loyal readers and 57 subscribers, also 6 voters, for those who always left comment after reading this story and supporting me. It really means A LOT for me, you don't know how I'm so thankful for that, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :')

 

I present this "DON'T FORGIVE ME" for all of you guys, my dearest goguma.

I love you.