Secret part 1

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: J.R.A - Closure

 

Flashback

(8 SNSD members in cafetaria)

Yuri: "Yah Yoona! It’s weird that you don’t eat like crazy. What’s wrong? Didn’t you tell us earlier that you’re hungry to death?" (Yuri asks Yoona with still munching her mandu)

Yoona: "I..molla.." (she squeeze her jjajangmyeon and stares at it. She still feels something weird with Won Tae and Seohyun)

Sooyong: "Yah! Give me your food if you don’t want to eat that" (Sooyoung grabs Yoona’s jjajangmyeon, then start eating it, but Yoona keep silent and stares blankly)

Sunny: "Neo! Choi Sooyoung! Don’t speak when your mouth’s still full of food, that’s disgusting. Chincha! But, why Hyunnie takes so long time to discuss with Won Tae-ssi?" (She looks at the other members but they’re just shook their head)

Hyoyeon who remains silent, can’t help it again. She still worries about Seohyun who left in a dance room.  She gets up and walk away from their table. Other members surprises with her sudden action.

Yoona: "Eonni, eoddie ga?"

Hyoyeon: "Practice room." (Hyoyeon answers Yoona without turn her body)

Yoona: "Ah wait for me!!" (Yoona leaves their  table in a rush and chasing Hyoyeon)

Jessica: "What’s wrong with that two?" (Jessica asks blankly, but she continues eating)

End of flashback

 

(SNSD dance practice room)

Hyoyeon: "Joohyun-ah…. MWOYA?!!!!" (Hyoyeon who opened the door shocked when she saw Seohyun lay down in a floor, crying with her red cheek and blood from her lips, her clothes and hair are really messy)

Yoona: "Seohyun!!" (Yoona widen her eyes when she saw Seohyun. She really surprised)

Hyoyeon and Yoona run to Seohyun kneel down and help Seohyun to wake up.

Yoona: "Seohyun-ah what happened? Kwaencanha?"

Hyoyeon: "I’ll go get some help." (Hyoyeon was about to stand up when suddenly Seohyun grabs her hand)

Seohyun: "Andwaeyo eonnie.." (Seohyun talks in weak voice and remains crying)

Hyoyeon: "Wae andwae?" (Hyoyeon confused with Seohyun words)

Yoona: "Hyunie wae keurae? Tell us. Ah! Is this all because that crazy man Won Tae? Tsk. Chincha. Why he has to be like this? Michin Jashik!!" (Yoona’s voices crack because she feels so sad with Seohyun’s condition and also angry to Won Tae)

Hyoyeon: "Mwo? Yah that michin ahjushi just wait!" (Hyoyeon want to stands up again and Seohyun grabs her hand to stop her)

Hyoyeon: "AH WAE SEOHYUN? Why'd you always stopping me?" (Hyoyeon really has no idea with seohyun action)

Seohyun: "Eonnie.. could you please help me, I want to go to our dorm, I think I can’t continue our practice. And don’t tell anyone yet eonnie, jebal, putakhaeyo." (Seohyun said still with her weak voice and teary eyes)

Hyoyeon: "Hhh… arasso. Kaja, Yoona help." (Hyoyeon just let out sigh, she knows there’s no way to debate with her stubborn maknae now, so she just follows her wish)

Yoona: "Oh. But you must tell us what just happens here."

Seohyun just nodes. Hyoyeon and Yoona help Seohyun to wake up and fixing Seohyun hairs and clothes first, after she looks better, they leave the practice room.

At their way to their dorm, Yoona calls Jaewoon to inform about Seohyun conditions who’s feeling unwell and need to rest, so Hyoyeon and her accompany Seohyun to back to their dorm.

Jaewoon: "Oh..ne arasso Yoona. Just tell Seohyun to rest well okay, and take her to doctor as soon as possible. Also tell her, for now don’t think about the practice. Send my regards to her."

Yoona: "Arasso, gomawo oppa! Annyeong."

Jaewoon: "Oh. Annyeong"  (He ends their confo, and set the preparations on the dance practice room)

 

(SNSD's dance practice room)

After awhile Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Tiffany arrive at dance practice room.

Jaewoon: "Oh. Wasso?"

Taeyeon: "Hm..isanghae. I thought Seohyun, Yoona, and Hyoyeon are already here."

Jaewoon: "Ah.. Keuge.."

Jaewoon then tells her about his confo with Yoona, Taeyeon and other members just nod hearing Jaewon explanations.

Jaewon: "So are you guys ready to practice again?"

Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany: Ne!

Then they continue practice without Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun.