The Dangerous Boys reunion

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: SNSD - Snowy Wish

 

It was an afternoon, around 2pm, Seohyun’s mom was peeling a banana and fed it to Seohyun. There was only Mrs. Kim who accompany Seohyun since the CNBLUE-deul, SNSD-deul, manager oppa, also her father were attending the continuations of the court. Suddenly they got a visited from Seohyun previous students, yes, it was what so called “The Dangerous Boys”, “the leader” Seonghwan, “the aegyo expert” Kyungkyu, “the killer smile” Jisoo, “the maknae” Hwehoon and even Yonghyun was there too. After 3 knocked on the door, Seohyun’s mom answered.

“Ne…come in”

The boys were entered the room, one by one, except Hwehoon.

“Wait a minute” said Mr. Kim to Seohyun.

“Ne omma”

Mrs. Kim left Seohyun’s bed and walked to the right side, she saw the 4 boys who were standing awkwardly in front of the door and they also looked a bit shy. They were holding a cake box, bringing a bouqet of flower, teddy bear, also balloons.

 “An..Annyeonghaseyo”

Seonghwan initiated to greet first, then followed by the other boys.

 “Ne..Annyeonghaseyo.. Omo.. you’re “The Dangerous Boys” right?

“Ah.. Ne..” Seonghwan said while combing his hair awkwardly.

The other boys were just bent down his head, trying to hid their blushing face.

“Come.. Seohyun must be happy to meet you.. here…this way” said Mrs. Kim, leading the boys to Seohyun’s bed directon.

“Joohyun-ah…look who’s coming to see you” then Mrs. Kim opened the curtains fully, so Seohyun could see her students.

“Whooaa…. Annyeong!” Seohyun greet them cheerfully.

“SAEM!!” said the boys in unison.

They hurriedly stepped towards Seohyun’s bed, until finally they were circling Seohyun’s bed.

“Saem.. This is for you” Seonghwan handed Seohyun a bouqet of lily flower.

“Ah… Gomawoo….” Seohyun took the flower with her right hand.

She inhaled the flower and said “Hmm….it’s a lovely scented..gomawoo”. Seohyun gave them a warm and genuine smile.

“Saem…this is from me…would you mind if I hang it here?” Kyungkyu asked.

“Ahaha…cute.. Ne..of course..just hang it there…gomawoo Kyungkyu-ah”

Then Kyungkyu hung the balloons at the corner of the bed.

“Ehm..saem…this is from me and Yonghyun hyung” Jisoo gave the teddy bear doll to Seohyun, while Yonghyun was just standing and behind Jisoo and smiled to Seohyun.

“Omona.. Gomawo Jisoo-ah…Yonghyun-ah..” Seohyun said as she took the teddy bear, then hugged it “Ahh….it makes me warm” she added.

“Whoaaa…you don’t really have to gave me all this…presents… I mean..it’s must be tiring for you to bought this… I’m really ashamed that I couldn’t do much for you when I was still your sunsaengnim… And you, you also come to here Yonghyun-ah, I can’t believe it… It’s so touching guys, really, thank you so so so much for all of you…” she continued.

“Aniya saem… How could you say that? You really make a lot of efforts to make us change back then… It’s us that should be saying “Thank you”…So.. Thank you so much Seohyun saem…” Seonghwan said.

“Ne saem…Seonghwan’s right.. Thank you so much saem..” Kyungkyu said and he bowed to Seohyun.

Jisoo and Yonghyun nodded and smiled, then they also bowed to Seohyun.

Seohyun could only smiled, her eyes already teary because of what just the boys said, she felt so happy and touch just by meeting them again, and so grateful that the boys weren’t forget her and even brought her presents. But, someone was missing there. She couldn’t find the maknae, Hwehoon there. Seeing Seohyun frowned and seemed realize that they were uncomplete, there was someone missing, Yonghyun who were holding a cake box, spoke up.

“Uhm…Seohyun saem…This is from Hwehoon, it’s goguma cake” Yonghyun handed a cake box to Seohyun.

Seohyun put the teddy bear beside her and took the box, then she said “Oh? Jeongmal? Gomawoo…”

“Actually he’s also here…but he’s waiting outside” Yonghyun added.

“Ah..ne.. I felt that someone missing here, I was about to asking you guys about Hwehoon, but, why he didn’t come in?” Seohyun asked.

“He said he feel ashamed to see you saem… He felt so guilty that you could be in this situation but he couldn’t do anything to help you…” Seonghwan explained.

“What? Why did he feel like that?”

“Didn’t you know saem that he wants to be a bodyguard?” Kyungkyu asked.

Seohyun nodded and said “Ne..ahra..”

“Because of that saem…because of that he feel ashamed to see you, once he said to me that the first person that he wants to protect when he finally become a bodyguard is you…so..when you came to this state..he feel guilty..” Kyungkyu continued.

“Oh my God…why did he felt like that… Keurom…Yonghyun-ah, could you tell him to come in? Also tell him that I really miss him and want to see him…You’re his hyung, he’ll listen to you..”

“Ahrasseo saem…” Yonghyun headed to the door.

A few minutes later, Yonghyun came back to the room and behind him, Hwehoon was walking slowly and bent down his head. When Yonghyun was standing beside Seohyun’s bed and Hwehoon was still trying to hiding behind Yonghyun’s back and didn’t say anything.

Kyungkyu elbowed Hwehoon and whispered to him “Yah…talk to saem..”

Hwehoon just silent and shook his head.

“Hwehoon-ah….you don’t want to see me?”

Hweehoon remained silent and even lowered his head.

“Ah…What a pity…Noona really miss you…seems like I have a one sided love…otteoke?”

“An…aniya..it’s..it’s not like that…noona…” Hwehoon stuttered.

Jisoo pushed Hwehoon so he was standing right beside Seohyun’s bed now.

“Really? But why did you wait outside and not come in just like your hyung-deul?” Seohyun said while looked straight into Hwehoon eyes.

Hwehoon looked downside when Seohyun did that.

“I…I just….just…”

“Just what? Now that you already have a girlfriend so you don’t love me anymore?”

Hwehoon lifted his head and said “Ne?! Ani..ani… Of course not” as he wave his hands in denial.

“Keurom?” Seohyun asked him again.

Hwehoon looked downside again and said “Mi….mianhae..noo..noona…”, his voice was starting to cracked as his vision was starting to blurry.

“Aigoo… Why are you sorry? You did no mistake. Come…give me a hug..” Seohyun said as she leaned her body forward.

Hwehoon stepped forward and hugged Seohyun.

“Noona…..” Hwehoon began to crying.

“Kwaencanha Hwehoon-ah…” Seohyun patted his back with his right hand.

“Mi…mian…hae….I..can’t…pro….tect…you…noo….na….” Hwehoon was trying to speak in the middle of his sobbed.

Seohyun just smiled and still patted his back.

“I….pro..promise….I…will…stu…dy…hard….and…be…come…the…best….body….guard….so…I… can…pro….tect noo….na from… all….the…cra…zy peo….ple like…like… that…Won Tae”

“Ne…I believe you can do that. Gomawoo Hwehoon-ah…gomawoo….” Seohyun said. Unknowingly her tears were also falling to her cheek.

Seonghwan, Kyungkyu, Jisoo, and Yonghyun were also trying to hold back their tears while looking to the touching scene in front of thrm, they just silent and looked to Seohyun and Hwehoon.

“Come here… All of you… Let me get your hug too”

Then they were hugging for a moment. Seohyun felt blessed for she had a wonderful students and also dongsaengs.

One by one finally released her embrace and they were busy to wipe their tears.

“Noona…please live long and stay healthy…” Hwehoon said while holding Seohyun’s hand.

“Ne…you too Hwehoon-ah… And you guys… Seonghwan-ah, Kyungkyu-ah, Jisoo-ah, Yonghyun-ah.. You also have to live for a long long time and keep healthy, ahrasseo?”

“Ne!!” the boys answered in unison.

Seohyun smiled while looking to the boys, then she realized that someone was also standing there, right behind Yonghyun.

“Oh? Oppa!” Seohyun smiled and waving.

Then the boys turned their body immediately, curious to see who’s the guy that Seohyun called “Oppa”.

“OMO! An..annyeonghaseyo” Yonghyun greet in surprised, then he bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Seonghwan, Jisoo, Kyungkyu, and Hwehoon also greet him.

“You…you’re CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, aren’t you?” Hwehoon asked, as his eyes widened and his mouth hang opened.

“Ne majayo… Annyeonghaseyo” Yonghwa smiled and bowed to them.

 

“Oppa look…they gave me bouqet, balloons, teddy bear, also goguma cake” Seohyun said cheerfully while pointed to the present that she had from the boys and hugging the teddy bear.

“Ah…Keurae?” Yonghwa smiled as he stepped closer to Seohyun.

Once he stood beside Seohyun’s bed, he looked to the presents that Seohyun showed him earlier, he turned his body “Gomawoo…You’re a really nice kid…Seohyun’s so lucky to have you guys”

“Ah..ne..” They bowed awkwardly.

Yonghwa turned his body again so he could face Seohyun, he leaned his body closer and kissed Seohyun’s forehead then said “How’s your feeling?” then he smiled.

Seohyun slapped Yonghwa’s arm and whispered “Oppa…my students are looking”, her cheeks were blushing.

Yonghwa grinned.

“So…you’re really noona’s boyfriend?” Hwehoon asked.

The other boys were surprised with Hwehoon’s question and even Yonghyun elbowed him and said “Yah…what are you saying?”

Seohyun smiled and nodded “Ne Hwehoon-ah…”

“Ah right! I’m sorry I don’t introduce him earlier, I guess I was just overexcited because of the presents that you guys gave me… So oppa, this is my wonderful students and also dongsaengs, He’s the maknae Hwehoon… the leader Seonghwan… the killer smile Jisoo.. the aegyo expert Kyungkyu, and the big brother Yonghyun…” she continued

“Annyeonghaseyo” the boys greet and bowed in unison.

“And guys.. He’s CNBLUE Leader, Jung Yong Hwa and he is my boyfriend”

“Annyeonghaeyo. Jung Yong Hwa imnida” Yonghwa bowed to the boys.

“Yah..Yah..enough to show off your boyfriend Seohyun-ah” said the loud sound behind them.

“Whoaaa Sooyoung saem!!” Kyungkyu said, he walked closer to Sooyoung.

“Annyeong guys! Miss me?” Sooyoung said as she waved to the boys.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sooyoung saem!!” the boys greet Sooyoung.

Then they walked closer to Sooyoung and found that SNSD were already gathered in the room. When they pop out from the curtains, the girls greet them cheerfully.

“ANNYEONG!!”

“Oh saem.. You’re all here?! Annyeonghaseyo!” Seonghwan greet the girls first.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the boys followed.

“Oh..Yonghyun-ah.. You’re here too?” Yoona said happily.

“Ne..Yoona saem.. Annyeonghaseyo..” Yonghyun smiled and bowed.

“Keurom…let’s move to the side room…and let Seohyun saem rest” Sooyoung said.

“NE!” The boys said in unison.

“Bye noona…and Jung Yong Hwa-ssi” Hwehoon wave to Seohyun and Yonghwa

The other boys also followed Hwehoon and waved to Seohyun.

“Ne…” Seohyun and Yonghwa smiled and waved to them.

After the boys and SNSD members exchange their greeting and also hugging, Taeyeon initiated to take them to the cafeteria, since they were didn’t have their lunch.

Hyoyeon walked towards Seohyun’s bed and asked “Joohyun-ah…we’re going to the cafeteria, do you want me to buy you something?”

“Uhm…aniyo onnie..thank you”

“How about you Yonghwa? Do you want something?”

Yonghwa shook his head and said “No, I just want her” while pointed to Seohyun.

“Aish… SHOW OFF!” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“Well…We’ll go now. Bye!” she added.

“Bye bye onnie!”

“BYE HYUNNIE!!” The girls screamed from outside.

“Ne onnie!!”

 

“So…how was the court?”Seohyun asked Yonghwa.

Yonghwa sat on the chair beside the bed and held Seohyun hand then he said “Uhm…It was running smoothly… But the judges still discussing about the punishment due to Won Tae condition…so the court will continue in next week”

Seohyun frowned and said “What’s wrong with his condition?”

“From what I heard… After a psychological check, it shown that he had kind of personality disorder, so the judges still considerating it whether to gave him a legal punishment like a life imprisonment or let him to get a treatment” Yonghwa explained.

“Personality disorder?”

“Ne…”

Then Seohyun remembered the day when she gave the record to Won Tae, at that time Won Tae was caressing her cheek lovingly even when he was kicking Seohyun, he said that he loves her.

“Ah…so..it was because of that” Seohyun said bluntly.

“Wae? Something wrong Hyun-ah?”

“Ne? Ani..ani..kwaencanhayo” Seohyun smiled.

“Ayee…don’t lie to me. You seemed troubled, why?”

“Ani… I was just..remember… When I was gave sajangnim that CCTV record, he caressed my cheek lovingly—“

“Mwo? He caressed your cheek?” Yonghwa asked, he raised his voice.

“Hmm…” Seohyun just nodded and stared to her lap.

“That michin--”

“Dwaesseo oppa… It’s all in the past” Seohyun said while palming Yonghw’s hand.

Yonghwa let out a big sigh and finally said “Ahrasseo”

“But then…at that night he slapped me, he even said that he loves me after what he did to me… It’s just so strange..but then you said that he got a personality disorder, so I think it was the reason why’d he behaved like that”

Yonghwa silent for awhile and just looking into Seohyun’s eyes.

“Mianhae…”

“Keumanhae…Stop saying “mianhae”, for how much did you planning to say that word to me?”

“……You don’t know how much I feel guilty to seeing you in this state…”

“I already said million times that it wasn’t your fault so please stop feeling guilty, okay?”

Yonghwa bent down his head and said “………That day…when Hyoyeon said that you’ve stopped breathing, I feel like I’ve stopped breathing too. I was sooo scared, you just have no idea how scared I was that day”

“Oppa stop it… Now, look at me. I’m here. I’m right in front of you, so please forget it, ahrasseo?”

Yonghwa lifted his head and smiled “Ne…ahrasseo..”

“Uhm….oppa…I want to go outside, I want to sit in the park…would you mind to accompany me?”

“Really? I asked doctor first for the permission”

“No need, I already asked Dr. Park, he said it’s fine, just asked omma if you don’t believe it”

Then Yonghwa went to the side room and asked Seohyun’s mom.

When he got back, he shoved a wheelchair.

“See? I told you!” Seohyun grinned.

“Alright Seo Joo Hyun-ssi…Here…let me help you” Yonghwa said as he carried Seohyun in a bridal style and helped her to sit in the wheelchair, he slso helped Seohyun to wore a sweater and also put a blanket on her lap.

“Ommoni we’ll go to the park for awhile” Yonghwa said.

“Ne… Be careful and have a good time!” Mrs. Kim smiled and waved to them.

A moment later they finally arrived at the park. The park’s quite spacious, there’s also a lot of varied flower were planted there. At that time, there was only a few people who were walking around in the park.

Seohyun closed her eyes and inhaled, then she said “Ahh….so refreshing…”

“Johhah?” Yonghwa asked as he stood beside Seohyun.

Seohyun turned her head to the left and lifted it “Ne…neomu neomu johhahyo..” she smiled.

“Nan…neol johhah” Yonghwa said while looking straight to Seohyun’s eyes and grinned.

“Ah oppa…jeongmal!”

“Neomu neomu johhah” Yonghwa was imitating Seohyun.

“Cham!” Seohyun turned her head as her nose were starting to flaring.

“Omo… Your nose is flaring Hyun-ah..Whooaa…it’s been a long time I don’t see your flaring nose”

“OPPA!!” Seohyun glared at Yonghwa.

“Ahrasseo…I’m just kidding”

“Ne…I know..” Seohyun said

“You know oppa…Back then…When I was still sleep, I was also in this kind of place...but it’s more like a huge..a very huge garden…” she added.

Yonghwa kneeled down in front of Seohyun and holding her hands “Really? What are you doing there?”

“Just….walking around…then I meet my grandmother who was already passed away”

“You did? So…that what makes you didn’t want to wake up?”

Seohyun chuckled and smiled “Maybe…I miss her so much…and the place’s really beautiful”

“But Hyun-ah… I was curious…what makes you almost give up back then? You know…it was the most horrible thing that ever happened to my life, seeing your heartbeat fainting, laid motionless, and I couldn’t even heard your breathe…it was a nightmare for me”

Seohyun just looked at him and she smiled bitterly, then turned her head, looking to the other direction.

“Wae? Was it because of me?”

“Huh? A..an..ani..”Seohyun stuttered, she was surprised with Yonghwa’s question.

“Then tell me. Why did you do that? Why did you almost leave me?”

 

Seohyun took a deep breath and she said “You know oppa, before I was finally blackout at that night, in just a split of second after my head hit that glass case, all the memories were playing..just like an old movie…the memories when I was having my 5th birthday party, the memory when I was going to the amusement park with my parent, the memory when I was held my first performance with SNSD onnie-deul, all of it were playing just like a documentary right in front of my eyes, and the final memories that were playing was…that one….that night.. I see you staring at me…and I heard your voice saying “Get lost. I don’t want to see your face again”…”

 

Yonghwa felt his heart aching, he clenched his teeth and grasped Seohyun’s hands tighter.

 

“Hyun….”

“…..At that moment I was thinking that… “Ah…oppa really don’t want to see me again”…Keuresseo… I think that maybe I should just give up, I should let you go, so you can get a lot of happiness and I’m not burdening you anymore...” Seohyun said while her eys were already teary.

 

“So…it..it was because of me…” Yonghwa loosened his grasped from Seohyun’s hands and looked downside, bent down his head.

 

“Aniyo oppa… It wasn’t..” Seohyun took Yonghwa’s hand with her right hand, and held it.

“It was because of me… I was the one who initiated to make you hate me, I was..I was so stupid…I just couldn’t think properly, all I was thinking that I have to protect you but I was just ended up hurting you and also hurting myself….”

 

Seohyun couldn’t finished her words because her tears were falling freely.

 

Yonghwa lifted his head, his eyes were also teary, then he wiped Seohyun tears with his thumb.

 

Seohyun was trying to calmed herself and continued her words

“But then I heard your voice at that place… You singing “Sarang beet”… Do you know oppa? Even grandma was there too, but she couldn’t hear your voice, I was the one who could hear it. I was thinking that maybe you were singing it for me, only for me, and I realized my stupidness how I was initiating to make you hate me, and I was thinking maybe if you know the truth you won’t hate me and forgive me, so I decided to not giving up and come back to you..”

 

Yonghwa couldn’t find a right word to say so he just hugged Seohyun tightly.

“Thank you Hyun-ah…for not giving up…thank you”

Seohyun shut her eyes when she felt a sudden hug from Yonghwa, then she said “I’m… I’m sorry oppa…for everything…”

“Shhh….no..don’t be sorry..you did no mistake Hyun…” Yonghwa said as he tightened his hugged.

For awhile they were just hugging and crying on each other shoulders. Actually, they weren’t only crying, but they were also grateful that they could find their way back to be together and one again, and this time they will never let anything happen to force them apart, ever.

When they felt that they calmed enough and could breathe properly, Yonghwa released Seohyun from her embrace, he looked straight to Seohyun’s eyes, and asked

“Seo Joo Hyun, will you marry me, for real?”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANNYEOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG :DD

Whooaaaaa It's been a long time :D

I'm sorry for this lazy author, and sorry for making you suspect that Chapter 32 was the end for this FF.

But too many things distracted my attention.. The Heirs, Yonghwa's missing, Seohyun's interview and her sad face.

ARGHHHH it just make me lost my eagerness to writing for the next chapter.

Well, I hope you like this chapter and would you mind to give your opinion about this chapter through comment? I really appreciate that...

And I inform you, that this is not the last chapter, so please do comment and subscribe. And for those who already subscribing my FF, thank you so so so much, you guys are wonderful. ^^

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND ENJOY READING ^^