Did You Forget Everything

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: 2BiC - Did You Forget Everything

 

 

Did you forget about the
drunken confession I made to you?
Did you forget the words
that I repeated several times?
When you said you meant it
and that you loved me
Were those words all lies?

 

 

 

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

I turned off my phone. I just stared to my phone blankly. Oppa, I also want to meet you. I really miss you. But I’m afraid, if I see your face once again, I might change my decision about this. And that absolutely can’t be happen. Oppa, just please stop this, just forget me oppa. I, I don’t even deserve your forgiveness. Nan cheongmal nappeun yoja oppa. So, just please stop this. Don’t let yourself even suffer because of me. Please, oppa.

End of P.O.V

 

(Seohyun and Hyoyeon’s room)

Seohyun just stared blankly at her phone. Her eyes got teary again. She looked busy with her minds, until Hyoyeon patted her shoulder.

“Seohyun-ah… ”

“Oh. Ne eonnie..”

“What can I do for you to make you feel better?”

“Thank you onnie, but I’m fine, I’ll be fine” Seohyun turned her head to looked at Hyoyeon and gave her a smile

“No you’re not. I’m your onnie not your fans, so you don’t have to pretend that you’re fine in front of me” Hyoyeon got up and stood in front of Seohyun

“Ahrassoyo.. ”

“So?” Hyoyeon asked Seohyun again

“Ehm onnie.. may I go out for a while? I want to go to the Han river. I guess it can help me to feel better”

“Okay let’s go then, I’ll tell Taeyeon” Hyoyeon was about to left the room when Seohyun stopped her.

“A..Aniyo onnie.. You don’t have to accompanied me, you must be tired. I’ll go by mysellf” Seohyun stood up and prepared herself to go out.

“Yah.. I’m still young, I don’t get tired easily. Let’s go!” Hyoyeon grab Seohyun’s hands

“Aniyo onnie.. I.. I want to go alone. I just need sometime alone” Seohyun said weakly and put her head down

“Really? Okay.. I got it. You just go then, I’ll tell Taeyeon. Be careful okay, and don’t come home too late”

“Gomawoyo onnie” Seohyun smiled

 

 

Did you forget all the days we were in love?
Did you forget all the times we laughed
and cried together? Did you forget?
We were in love, we were so good
But did you really forget me completely?

 

 

Seohyun left her dorm, already in her disguised looks. She took a taxi to go there. After several time, she arrived at Han River. She just observing circumstances around her, seems like nobody recognized her as SNSD Seohyun. Then she took a walk around Han river. While walking, she didn’t look to the front, she was just looking to Han river, until she felt her body bumped something. Later she knew that it was him, Jung Yong Hwa, also in disguised looks. She stared at him blankly with still hanging. Yonghwa also the same, he just stared blankly to Seohyun. Even in disguised looks, they still could recognize each other. Still staring at him, Seohyun slowly took a step back. When she turned around from him and was about to started running, Yonghwa was already in front of her and blocked her ways.

“Wait” Yonghwa blocked Seohyun’s way.

“I have to go oppa” Seohyun took a step to another way, and Yonghwa blocked her again

“No. I won’t let you” then Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s hands, he was about to took her to his car.

“Op..oppa let me go.. let me go!” Seohyun tried to released her hands from Yonghwa.

Yonghwa didn’t answer Seohyun. There’s a tense in his face. Seohyun could felt anger just by look at Yonghwa’s face. So she didn’t tried to release her hand from Yonghwa and just follow him. After they sat in Yonghwa’s car. They remained silent. Nobody wanted to initiated to say a word. Until Seohyun finally initiated asked him.

 

 

Did you forget about how we
never wanted to separate at night?
Did you forget how we never
wanted to hang up the phone?
I can’t believe you are going to do this but
Are you really going to leave me?

 

“If you just remained silent like this, I’ll go now” Seohyun was about to open the car’s door when Yonghwa grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t.” said Yonghwa without even look at Seohyun, and kept stared to the front.

“Then what do you want?” Seohyun stared to Yonghwa and started to shout.

“You.” Yonghwa said coldly

“Mworagu?” Seohyun confused by Yonghwa’s answer.

“You. It’s you that I want” He turned her body and faced Seohyun. He looked Seohyun in the eyes without even blinked, and his face still tensed.

“Oppa keumanhae” Seohyun turned her head and decided to opened the car’s door again because her eyes started to teary again.

“Joohyun-ah”

When she heard that, she stopped to open the car’s door. “Joohyun-ah” how she missed that words, that simple “Joohyun-ah” just sounds really beautiful if it comes from him. Seohyun put her head down, she didn’t dare to look at Yonghwa.

“Tell me the truth. What was happened back then? You didn’t really want this broke up, did you?”

Seohyun kept silent not answering Yongwa’s question.

“Sarang-ah..look at me” Yonghwa reached her chin and lifted it up.

Yonghwa could see Seohyun’s tears. He was about to hugged Seohyun when she stopped him.

“No. Don’t oppa” She blocked Yonghwa’s hand from hugging her

Yonghwa confused by Seohyun’s act. By looking at her tears, Yonghwa could feel that Seohyun still love him. He felt relieved but also confused. If Seohyun still loves him then why she initiated to break up and lied to him by saying that she didn’t love him anymore? When Yonghwa was busy with his thought, Seohyun finally say a word.

“Look, oppa. We.. we can’t be together. We just can’t. It’s..it’s not your fault, really. It’s me, it’s all about me. I just can’t be with you. Please don’t ask any further” then Seohyun open the car’s door and left Yonghwa alone in his car.

“Seohyun-ah stop. Hey” Yonghwa also left his car and ran to Seohyun, grabbed her wrist

“Don’t you think that I need explanation? Why? Why did you do this? What was happened to you? Is it because the company?”

“Aniyo!” Seohyun surprised by Yonghwa’s question

“A..aniyo oppa. I told you it’s because of me. I already told you that I don’t love you anymore so I want to break up.”

“Tsk.. everyone know that it was a big lie. I could see that you still love me just like me that still loving you, as always.”

“No, you’re mistaken. I.. I really ..do..don’t love you anymore. That feels just flew away. I couldn’t felt anything when I’m with you. I already forget everything that already happened between us. Just like I said before. I just stopped loving you, and I don’t have any explanation for that. It’s me, it’s me that has changed and stopped loving you” Seohyun said without looking at Yonghwa, she just stared to another direction.

“Mwo?”

“You heared that oppa”

“Stop this stupid things Seohyun” Yonghwa glared to Seohyun, his eyes got tensed and seems a bit angry by Seohyun words

Seohyun took a step and left Yonghwa alone. Yonghwa turned her body and shout to Seohyun.

“FORGET EVERYTHING? YOU ALREADY FORGET EVERYTHING? SARANGHAE! DID YOU FORGET THAT WORDS THAT I REPEATED SEVERAL TIMES? ”

Seohyun stooped her steps for a while, and started to walked again, when she heared Yonghwa shout again to her.

“YOU ALREADY FORGET ABOUT HOW WE NEVER WANTED TO SEPARATE WHEN WE’RE TOGETHER?”

Seohyun stopped again. She felt her lips trembling and her eyes got blurry.

“YOU ALREADY FORGET ABOUT HOW WE NEVER WANTED TO HANG UP THE PHONE?” Yonghwa once again shouted to Seohyun

”Keumanhae…” said Seohyun almost like whisper

Yonghwa took a step closer to Seohyun.

“You already forget all the times we laughed and cried together?” Yonghwa said to Seohyun in a weak tone

“KEUMANHAE!!” Seohyun turned her body to faced Yonghwa and shouted to him. She was already cried.

“You know that you still love me so please stop this and tell me what happen Joohyun-ah” Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s shoulder and looked at her in the eyes.

Seohyun forced to released her shoulder from Yonghwa and turned her body to left Yonghwa.

“Did you forget me completely already?” said Yonghwa while he stared blankly to Seohyun’s back

Seohyun stopped her step. She just turned her head to the left not even bothered to turned her body to see Yonghwa.

“Ne. I already forget everything. Every single thing. I don’t love you anymore, so just let me go. It’s over oppa. I’m sorry.”

Then Seohyun took a faster step to left Yonghwa alone. She just wanted to move away from Yonghwa as soon as possible. She couldn’t bear it anymore. She cried out while still running. She decided to go back to her dorm.

 

Did you forget all the days we were in love?
Did you forget all the times we laughed
and cried together? Did you forget?
We were in love, we were so good
But did you forget me completely already?

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello! Annyeong readers!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry for not upating in a really long time! Well, something happened with my laptop, so it has to be fixed and took a long time. But now my laptop is back from her sleeping beauty. I hope you enjoy this chapter and still continued to wait for every update of this story. I really hope that you guys leave a comment for me and also subscribe this FF, if you don't mind.

I promise I'll update soon, now I still writing for the next chapter.

And thank you so much for all my subscribers.

So, enjoy reading!