5-minutes-talk part 2

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: MYMP - Set You Free

 

Seohyun’s P.OV

I don’t know what to do. Naega ettokaji? My phone still ringing, and just by the ringtone, I know that it was from Yonghwa oppa. I really want to answer his call and crying to him, but it’s just make anything worse. "YONGHWA SUFFERS BECAUSE OF YOU!", that words keep echoing in my head. I can't even imagine that. I can't let it happen, I cen't see Yonghwa oppa suffering, and it's because of my, because of my love. I try to make myself stronger. One thing I know for now is that I have to make sure onnie that I’m fine. So I decided to join them outside my room.

End of P.OV

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I tried to called her million times but still she did’t pick up her phone. God, please just let me talk to her for once. I really needed to talked to her to make sure that it was not right, that we were not broke up, and we’re still together. But seems like even God doesn’t want to be on my side for now. I decided to went back to my dorm, and hope that everything’s gonna be alright. I felt my cheek become warm and my sight blury. Then I feel tears falling down to my cheek. I trid to calm myself. Yeah, everything’s gonna be alright.

End of P.OV

 

(SNSD dorm)

Without anyone noticed, Seohyun was already stood in the living room, and looked to her onniedeul.

Yoona: "Oh. Hyunnie?"

Seohyun: "I’ll explain everything now."

Seohyun sat beside Hyoyeon and then told the other member that what Hyoyeon just  said was right. But Seohyun reject to told them the reasons behind her broke up with Yonghwa, she said that it was her and Yonghwa privacy so her onnideul didn’t have to knew about that. And her onnie just nodded and respected her privacy. And about the bruise she got, she lied to her onniedeul and told them that it was because she fell from the stairs. Hyoyeon who knows the truth remains silent. She respects Seohyun’s decision.

Yoona: "Maldo andwae. In the practice room—" (Yoona shooked her head and wanted to tell other members what happened in the practice room but her words were cut by Hyoyeon)

Hyoyeon: "Yoona. Keumanhae." (Hyoyeon glares to Yoona and signaling Yoona to not continue her words)

Sunny: "Wae? What was happened in the practice room?"

Hyoyeon: "Ani. Nothing happened. Right Yoona?"

Yoona: "Ne.." (Yoona said in low tone and down her head)

Seohyun: "So onnie, now you guys better take a beth because you guys are so smelly and looks horrible. So palli palli go take a bath!" (Seohyun gets up and speaks with cheerful tone, so that her onnie aren’t worried about her)

Taeyeon: "Joohyun-ah, are you okay?" (She walks towards Seohyun and taps her shoulder)

Seohyun: "I’ll be okay onnie." (Seohyun smiles to her onnie)

One by one, SNSD members including Seohyun left the living room, but Sunny just stayed still in the couch. She felt something strange about this. Since first she felt something bad will happen when Won Tae comes to their practice room. “I should figure it out” Sunny speaks in her mind. Sunny gets up, and decide to take a bath first and run her mission after that. On the other hand, Yoona follow Hyoyeon, and when they’re alone since other members already busy with their stuff. Yoona give a death glare to Hyoyeon.

Yoona: "Now tell me what happened onnie!" (She asks Hyoyeon with serious tone and looks Hyoyeon in the eyes)

Hyoyeon: "Hhh..but you’d better keep silent and shut your mouth for now, okay? Don’t let other member know about this for now. It’s Seohyun request." (Hyoyeon also speaks in a serious tone and lower her tone, afraid another member will also hear their convo)

Hyoyeon explains everything to Yoona, without anything left. Yoona listens carefully to what Hyoyeon’s said. And just like Hyoyeon earlier, when Hyoyeon listened to Seohyun, Yoona also can’t bear her tears, she starts crying and close with her  left hand so she doesn’t make any sound.

Hyoyeon: "Listen Yoona, we have to think clearly and make plans for this complicated problem. We have to help Seohyun and Yonghwa."

Yoona: "Ahrasso onnie." (Yoona still crying)

Hyoyeon: "Now fix yourself first, don’t let other member look at you in this horrible condition, don’t make them suspect about something just by your look."

Yoona nods and run to bathroom to fix her outlook while Hyoyeon go back to her room.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Whooaaaaa thank you guys for subscribing and read my story. Cheers!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy.. and please leave comments it helps me to get inspiration.. Enjoy this new chapter! ^^,