Me or Goguma?

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Hugh Grant and Drew Barry Moore - Way Back Into Love

 

Flashback

(Seohyun’s P.O.V)

 

Uhm.. Where am I? This place… I’ve never been here. But, the garden is really beautiful...

I took a steps and walking around in that place and…. Whooaaa there’s also a river! Ah.. Yeppeoda.. It’s even more beautiful than Han river.  I was playing with the water, splashing here and there.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah…”

 

I heard a woman voice called my name, I turned my head and I was so surprised when I found out whose voice it was.

 

“Grandmother?!” I said, my eyes were widened in shocked.

 

Maldo andwae… Grandma.. She’s passed away.. How could it be?

 

“Grandma? Is that really you?” I asked once again..

 

“Ne..of course.. I’m your grandma.. Who else? Come here..” she said, she was smiling and spreading her hands.

 

I ran to her and hugged her really tight.

“Whoaa… grandma.. I really miss you”

“Hahaha… seems like you really happy to see me, uh?” she said while she was she rubbing my back.

I just nodded and smiled then buried my face in her neck. Grandma released her embraced and look at me, she smiled and caressed my hair.

“How have you been?” she asked me.

“I’m.. I think I’m doing good..” I grinned.

“Keurae? I’m relief then… Come on.. let’s take a walk” she said as she held my left hand and entwined our fingers.

 

After taking about seven steps, I feel something different..something unsual..

 

Uh…wait.. it didn’t hurt.. I can’t feel that my fingers hurt.. But..it was hurt…

 

I loose my hand from grandma, and raised it then I stared to it.

 

“Huh? Waeyo Joo Hyun-ah?”

“A..ani..but my fingers… It was hurt but now it didn’t grandma” I frowned and looked at her.

Grandma was smiling then she said “Joo Hyun-ah…you won’t feel hurt here…”

“But..but how?”

“Uhm.. I don’t know.. but it’s just happen like that.. Ah.. Let’s sit there..” she said and pointed to the grass near the garden flower.

I just nodded and followed her. Then we sat in the grass near the garden. We stretched our feet and we were sitting side by side.

“Grandma… I’m sorry if my question is impolite.. But is this really you? I mean… you.. you’re… uhm..”

“Passed away?” she asked and turned her head so she could look straight to my eyes.

“Ne?! N.. Ne…”

“You’re right Joo Hyun-ah…don’t be sorry.. I think God wants to show you something so we could met here..”

“So… it means…it means that I’m also…I’m already…di..die?”

“I guess no.. Not yet… But it depends on your choice. Do you want to be here or come back to your life?”

“Huh? I.. I don’t get it…”

“You see the light over there?” she pointed to the very bright light in the end of the river.

“That one? Ne.. I see. Why grandma?”

“If you want to be here forever then just go straight to the light over there” she said and smiled to me.

I was quiet for awhile and stared blankly to the light.

“But, if you want to be here, you can’t meet your parents again, your friends, your onniedeul, keurigo..your namja chingoo..”

“Huh?” I turned my head and looked at grandma, she was smiling to me.

“So what’s your choice?” she asked me again.

“……Grandma, are you happy to live here?” I asked her but I don’t look at her, I bent down my head and stared to my lap.

“Yes.. I’m happy.. I’m really happy. But, my past live were really such a precious things even it wasn’t only contains of happy things…but for me everything was so beautiful.. I really grateful that God gave me a chance to live”

Hearing her words I lifted my head and looked at her. She was smiling to me.

“…..If I live here I couldn’t meet my parents and also the people I love, right grandma?”

“Ne…. But, the people that you love and also love you must be sad if you choose to live here forever, Joo Hyun-ah…” she said while took my hand and rubbed it wit her thumb.

“……Maybe most of them.. Not all of them will be sad if I leave them”

I bent down my head again, suddenly I remember of him, Yonghwa oppa.

“Huh? Why did you say that? Aniya…it’s not true…”

I let out a big sigh before I answer grandma.

“…It’s true grandma.. I.. I have someone that I really love, but now, he hates me.. He doesn’t event want to see my face again….. So, maybe..maybe it’s better for me to live here with you, so he could be happy because she won’t see me again” I smiled bitterly.

 

Grandma holds my hands really tight and she smiled again.

“He’s your namja chingoo?”

“……He was”

“Keurom… Are you sure he said that to you because he hates you? Joo Hyun-ah…sometimes unspoken words is what really matter”

“What do you mean grandma?”

“He won’t say like that without a reason, right? There’s must be something that made him said like that to you.. Do you know what the reason was?”

 

I frowned and tried to remember what happened back then. The sequences of flashback were running in my head. And ah… I remember.

I remember our last met, I remember that I intentionally want him to hates me, so I was lying to him.

Yeah.. It’s right, it was because I said I like N, so he told me to get lost and don’t want to see me again. So.. so… it was really because of me? He hated me because I made him to. If it was like that, he…didn’t really hated me, did he?

 

“Now..you seem know the reason”

Grandma’s voice snapped me back to reality.

 

“Ne… I know. I remember grandma.. It was because of me. I was intentionally make him to hates me..”

 

“Is that so?”

I just answer her with a weak nodded.

“So now, what will you choose then? Here..or..?”

 

I just stared to my grandma eyes. I still couldn't decide. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice out of no where.

 

“Geuh del bo myun ul goolee bbal geh jigo…. Geuh del bo myun gaseumee doogeun doogeun.. Ahee cheoroem soo joob geh mal hago…”

 

Wa..wait.. It’s...it’s a song? It’s Sarang beet! Someone’s singing it here?

I stood up and turned my head left and right to find who was singing it, but I couldn’t fand any!

 

Geuh del bo myun gwen siri ooseumee na.. Babo cheoreom ja ggoo man geuh reh.. ama neh geh sarangee on gut gatah…”

 

I know this voice. It’s Yonghwa oppa. I won’t be mistaken, it’s his voice. It’s him!

 

Grandma stood up and looked at me inconfused.

“Why Joo Hyun? Something wrong?”

“Grandma…grandma…do you hear that? Do you hear someone’s singing here? But where is he? I couldn’t find him!”

“Someone singing? No… I couldn’t hear anything. I just heard the sound of bird chirping”

 

“Really? Impossible. It’s really obvious that someone’s really singing here grandma. I could hear his voice clearly. Close your eyes and try to listen to it grandma…”

 

“Geuh deh neun darling.. Bam ha neuk byul bit boda ah reumdawuh yo….”

 

“No Joo Hyun.. I can’t hear it…” grandma took my hand and hold it.

 

“It’s you, it’s only you that could hear it. Maybe it’s because the song is just to be heard by you... And I guess..this is what God wants to show you..” she continued

 

“What do you mean grandma?”

 

“You already remember that someone that you really love didn’t really hate you, but it was you that intentionally made him to hate you…and now, you’re the only one who heard the voice… Maybe God wants to show you that you were wrong, that if you leave and stay here, all of people that you love and also love you will be sad, not most of them, but all of them… ahrajji?”

 

“Meh il bam bara bogo.. Bara bwado ah reum dawuh yo.. Geuh den nah eh sarang beet….”

 

“Now you know what will you choose? What’s your answer?” said grandma and caressed my cheek.

 

I smiled and hold her hands tight.

 

“Ne… I know the right answer”

Grandma just smiled as if she was waiting for me to continue my words.

“It would be nice to live with you here… But, the people I love… will be sad if I leave them.. and I also.. I don’t think that I could leave them now… I’m.. I’m sorry grandma” I felt my eyes got warm and my vision was blurry.

 

“No..don’t be sorry.. Whatever you choose.. please don’t mind me… ” grandma was smiling, I could tell that it was really her genuine and warm smile.

“I should go now, grandma”

“Keurae.. You should. I know you’ll always be a wise woman Joo Hyun-ah.. Come here, give me your last warm hug”

We were hugging for awhile until she released her embrace and looked at me, she was smiling and said

“Go…You should go now, palli. He must be waiting for you”

“Ne… Good bye grandma”

I was smiling and waving to grandma, but then I felt like my vision was starting to get blurry, and grandma was like farther…and farther..and farther from my sight. Then I was blackout.

 

I heard a male voice was talking to me. I tried to open my eyes but it was so hard. I tried to lift my hand, but oh my God… it was really really hurt, until I couldn’t lifted my hands up.

 

“… Was it.. was it a mistakes? Our met… our love… was it a mistake, Hyun?”

 

I heard that voice again, seemed like he was crying. So, once again, I tried to open my eyes, even if it was just a little.

It’s.. It’s Yonghwa oppa.

I was trying to say something, but I couldn’t. I was trying to speak but my throat was really hurt.

 

“I’m sorry for loving you Hyun…I’m sorry you have to met me.. I’m sorry for everything.. cheongmal mianhae..”

 

No oppa.. Don’t be sorry… Please… Don’t cry.. It wasn’t your fault.. It was mine.. Don’t cry oppa.

I really wanted to answered him but I couldn’t. I kept trying to open my mouth and say something to him. My throat was still hurt but I didn’t give up until finally I made it.

 

“…..No….Our love… It’s not a mistake…op…pa…”

 

End of Flashback

 

(Hospital)

Yonghwa was surprised when she heard a familiar voice answered his questions. He lifted his head and found out that it was his lover voice, Seohyun. He could see that Seohyun’s eyes were opened and she looked straight to him.

 

“Seo…Seohyun?” Yonghwa stuttered as she stood from his seat and leaned his body closer to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun was smiling but there was also a tears in her eyes.

“Oppa…” Seohyun said, still in her weak voice, and her eyes weren’t fully opened.

 

Yonghwa hugged her and said “Seohyun-ah you comeback..gomawoo Seohyun-ah..gomawoo…”

Yonghwa released his embarace and stared at Seohyun’s, he smiled then kiss Seohyun’s forehead.

“Ah right! I should call doctor”

Yonghwa pushed a button beside Seohyun’s bed and in a few minutes the doctors was entering the room along with SNSD and CNBLUE members, Nicole also Seohyun’s dad.

 

“What is it? What is it?” Mr. Seo asked panickly.

 

Yonghwa was stepped out from the curtains, and tell them

“She wakes up. She comes back. Seohyun..she cames back to us!” said Yonghwa, he was smiling but couldn’t hid his happy tears.

“Seohyun-ah!!”

“Is that true??!”

“Thanks God!!!”

“Hyunnie !”

“I miss you Joo Hyun”

 

There was a lot of different response but all of them were the same, they were soooo happy to heard that news.

Doctor Park, as a head of the doctors team that took care of Seohyun was busy checking her vital signs, analyzing her heartbeat, her breathe, her pulse, everything to make sure that she’s fine.

 

Everybody got tensed while waiting for the doctor’s statement. Doctor Park put down his stethoscope, lift his head so he could face Seohyun’s family, then he smiled.

 

“She made it”

 

Everybody were still silent, for a spilt of second they couldn’t understand with Doctor Park words.

Doctor Park looked at Seohyun, he smiled and said “It’s been a long time Seohyun-ssi. Welcome back!”

 

They were still silent for a while, their faces still looked tensed. But then, they finally realized that Seohyun was really coming back.

Everybody were cheering.

“WOHHOOOOOOO!!”

“YEAAAHHHHHH!!”

 

And just like that, the girls were rushed to Seohyun’s bad, and they were even bumped each other, and even bumped the CNBoys who were standing clueless right there, because each of them wanted to be the first who hugged Seohyun.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah!”

Hyoyeon’s the winner. She managed to hugged Seohyun’s first.

“Onnie…”

Seohyun also hugged her, although she still could felt pain and hurt in her body but she was just so happy to meet her onnie-deul again.

“Welcome back Hyungsoonim!!” Jungshin cheered behind the girls.

Seohyun release from Hyoyeon’s embrace and looked at Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Jonghyun.

“Whooa.. You guys are here too? Gomawoo..”

“Of course we’re here” Minhyuk smiled.

“Yah.. yah.. it’s my turn” Taeyeon slapped Hyoyeon’s back, but Hyoyeon ignored her and she hugged Seohyun tightly.

“Hyo onnie.. I want to hug Seohyun too.. Please..” said Nicole, she wiggled Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Ah.. mwolla.. GROUP HUG!” Sunny screamed.

Then the girls were hugging both Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

 

They were laughing, teasing, but also crying at the same times. Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Jonghyun were just smiling widely, eventhought they couldn’t hugged Seohyun but they could understand what the girls felt, since they were also felt sad when Seohyun was still unconscious.

Near the bed, Mr. Seo, Yonghwa, and Doctor Park smiled widely looking at the happy girls in front of them.

“She’s so amazing. It’s like a miracle Mr. Seo, Yonghwa-ssi” said Doctor Park, he turned his head and looked at Yonghwa and Mr.Seo.

“Yes. She is. She’s just amazingly amazing” said Yonghwa, still looking to Seohyun.

“How’s her condition now?” asked Mr. Seo

“She’s in a stable conditions for now, but she still needs an intense medical treatment. She also needs a therapy, for her calves and her fingers. Well, ongratulations Mr. Seo and Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, and also… I’m sorry…I’m sorry for giving up on her..for my stupid judgement.. I’m so sorry” Doctor Park bowed to Mr. Seo and Yonghwa.

“No.. Doctor.. Don’t be like that.. Please.. I understand, since Seohyun was really in a terrible condition back then, so there’s a lot of possibilities that she might be couldn’t through this… You took care of her for a month Doctor, it’s not a short time. I’m so thankful that Seohyun was being treat by your hands..”

“Ne.. Aboji was right Doctor Park… I also want to say thank you for taking care of Seohyun, give her the best treatment, thank you for everything Doctor.. ”

“Thank you Mr. Seo.. Jung Yong Hwa-ssi.. You’re really kind. I should be ashamed with myself. Thank you so much” Doctor Park kept bowing to Mr. Seo and Yonghwa.

“Kwaencanhayo Doctor Park..”

“Keurom.. I’ll go now.. I won’t bother your quality time with Seohyun-ssi” Doctor Park then left the room after he gave his last bowed.

“Come on.. Let’s meet her” said Mr. Seo as he tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“You go first aboji..”

“Is that so? Ahrasseo keurom..”

 

Mr. Seo went to Seohyun’s bed while Yonghwa walked out from the room. His dongsaeng-deul followed behind him. He leaned his body on the wall for awhile, shut her eyes and let out a relief sigh.

“Thank you God” Yonghwa murmured.

“Hyung..” Jonghyun tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Congratulations! She’s back!” he continued.

“We’re so happy too Hyung..” said Minhyuk, his eyes were already teary.

“We should make a celebration.. what do you think?” asked Jungshin to his the boys.

“Agreed! We must!” said Minhyuk cheerfully while clapping his hands.

 

Yonghwa was just smiling, he couldn’t find a right words to express his feeling now. But one thing, he’s sooo happy and grateful right now. Inside the room, the girls were still busy to chatting, laughing, and didn’t even recognize when Mr. Seo was standing right behind them.

“Ehm..Ehhm..” Mr. Seo cleared his throat, as if it was signal that he was there too.

The girls were turned her head and said together “Abonim!!”

“I’m the most handsome guy in this room but still I couldn’t get your attention. I’m so pathetic”

Yuri walked closer to him and hugged him

“Eyy.. It wasn’t like that abonim..”

Then the girls also followed Yuri to jumped out from Seohyun’s bed and hugged Mr. Seo

“Saranghaeyo abonim!!”

“Aigooo… I could die in peace if you guys were hugging me like this” Mr. Seo grinned and he spreads his hands so he could hugged them all.

“May I talk with the maknae?” asked Mr. Seo.

“Of course aboji. Why not? Let’s go girls. It’s dad and daughter times” ordered Taeyeon.

“NE!!” answered the girls cheerfully.

“Ah right! Is there something that you want to it Hyunnie?” asked Nicole.

“Goguma!” Seohyun answered cheerfully.

“Yah.. cheongmal. You’re just wake up after a month and now what do you want to eat? Goguma?” said Nicole as she widened her eyes and shook her head.

“Please Nicole-ah..”

“Ahrasseo.. Just wait a minute, okay?” said Nicole mixing her Korean and English language.

“Ah… Gomawooyo!”

“Let’s buy it together Cole-ah” said Hyoyeon as she was pulling Nicole’s hands.

“Hyunnie bye bye” the girls were waving at Seohyun.

“Bye bye” Seohyun also waving to them.

 

Then Seohyun and Mr. Seo were left alone. Mr. Seo was standing beside Seohyun’s bed, then he was leaning closer and hugging Seohyun.

“Aboji…”

“Uri beautiful daughter.. You’ve got a good sleep?” asked Mr. Seo still hugging Seohyun.

“Ne… But I miss you..”

 

Mr. Seo released his embrace and said “Really? You really miss me? Eyy.. don’t lie.. you miss Yonghwa not me!” he gave Seohyun a playful smile.

“Ahh…aboji.. Of course I miss you, I miss ommoni too” Seohyun face blushed.

“Hahaha…it’s okay. He misses you too, you know he never move an inched from you when you’re still sleep”

“Cheongmalyo?” asked Seohyun, her eyes were widened, she couldn’t hid her smile.

“…but how’s ommoni now? How was her condition?”

“Huh? You already know?”

“Ne.. onnie tell me that she fainted.. so how’s ommoni now?”

“She’s fine.. She’s just shocked.. Now, she’s just sleep. Ggeokcheongma” said Mr. Seo, caressed Seohyun’s cheek.

“…..and…and where’s Yonghwa oppa?” asked Seohyun, her cheeks were blushing.

“See? Now you look for Yonghwa and forget me. Aigooo… From now on I should search for someone who wants to be my daughter”

“Aniyo..it’s not like that… It’s..it’s just… I..”

“Dwaesseo. Ahrasseo Joo Hyun-ah. Fine. I’ll let you talk with him alone now. He’s waiting outside. Wait for a second” Mr. Seo walked toward the door.

 

Less then 3 minutes, Seohyun could hear that the door being shut and someone stepped closer toward her.

There he was. Standing in front of the bed and looked at Seohyun. Seohyun didn’t understand with his facial expression. Yonghwa.. he looked expressionless. He walked closer and finally sat in the side of Seohyun’s bed. He didn’t say anything and just look straight to her eyes.

“Oppa…”

“I’m angry with you” he sad coldly.

 

Seohyun just silent and bent down her head.

 

“Why’d you do this to me? Why’d you lie to me? And you’re even planning to leave me?”

 

Seohyun still silent.

 

“Who said that you could leave me as long as you want? Huh? Who said that?”

 

“…..Oppa…” Seohyun lifted her head and tears were already fall down from her cheek.

 She wanted to held Yonghwa’s hand, but he refused.

 

“Answer me. I won’t get easy for now” said Yonghwa.

While inside his heart he was already panicking when he looked at those tears in Seohyun’s cheek.

 

“Oppa… Mi.. Mianhae..Oppa mianhae..” Seohyun started to cried loudly.

 

“Dwaesseo. I couldn’t bear it anymore” Yonghwa thought.

Then Yonghwa hugged Seohyun immediately, he rubbed her back, trying to calmed her.

 

“I’m so..rry..op..pa…Don’t.. don’t angry wi..with me..please..op..pa..don’t..angry…with..me..” Seohyun were sobbing while she also hugged Yonghwa and made Yonghwa’s clothes wet because of her tears.

“Hey..hey..uljima..uljima.. I’m sorry.. I’m not angry with you.. I’m just kidding..okay? Sshh..”

 

Seohyun released her embrace and stared blankly to Yonghwa. Yonghwa smiled and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

 

“Oppa…you don’t hate me?”

“Tsk! What’s with that nonsense question, Hyun-ah?” Yonghwa sat back and caressed Seohyun’s cheek.

“Didn’t you say that you don’t want to see me anymore?”

 

Yonghwa was sat frozenly hearing her words. He stared to Seohyun’s eyes intensely, and let out a sigh.

 

“I did. And that was my biggest regret in my life to say something cruel like that to you. I’m sorry Hyun-ah. I’m sorry”

“So…you don’t hate me?” Seohyun’s voice were trembling.

 

Yonghwa was quiet for awhile, until he leaned his face closer to Seohyun, and caught her lips. Seohyun felt shocked for awhile, she still had her eyes opened when Yonghwa was already kissed her, but then she closed her eyes and started to kiss him back. The kissed were stating to be a passionate kiss when they heared a loud sound from the door.

They jolt then they were staring for a whileYonghwa gave a quick peck on her lips and said

“Now you know the answer, right?” then he stepped down from the bed.

Seohyun nodded and smiled to him.

 

“JOO HYUN-AH!”

It was Hyoyeon and Nicole.

“Here’s your gogu—Oh Yonghwa oppa? Whooaa.. I’m sorry we must be bothering you!” said Nicole, she gave a teasing smile and winked to Seohyun.

“Yeah. You did!” said Yonghwa.

“Ah..Oppa” Seohyun slapped Yonghwa’s hand.

“Whooaaa Yong seobang.. you really don’t want to leave Seohyun even an inched, do you?” Hyoyeon joined Nicole and started to teasing them.

“Well..take your time. I was just want to give you the goguma… Here ” Nicole handed the plastic bag that contains of roasted goguma.

“Gomawoo Cole-ah..onnie..”

“Okay then.. we’ll wait outside. Let’s go onnie..”

“Khaja!”

 

Once they left Yonghwa and Seohyun alone. Yonghwa grinned.

“Wh..what..?” Seohyun stuttered, her face were already blushing, thinking what just happened between them earlier.

“Mwo? I didn't say anything. Ah.. do you think about something else, uh? Hyun-ah?” said Yonghwa, he leaned his body closer to Seohyun.

“An..aniyo.. I .. I.. I want my goguma! Please peel it for me oppa..” said Seohyun, showing her aegyo.

Yonghwa smiled and said “.Ne…Cheonsa. But you have to answer my question first”

“Huh? What is it?” Seohyun frowned.

“Nae-ga johhah, goguma-ga johhah?”

 

Seohyun blinked.

 

“Nae-ga johhah, goguma-ga johhah? Malhae..”

“Uhm…ah..oppa..you look so tired, do you want to sleep?” Seohyun said, trying to change the subject.

“Don’t chane the subject. Answer me. Nae-ga johhah goguma-ga johhah?”

“Ah…oppa..it’s been a long time since our last met…you look more handsome now..”

 

Seohyun still didn’t answer him. Actually, she had an absolute answer for this, but since his lovely choding always got jealous, she decided to .

 

“Aish! Malhaebwa, palli! Nae-ga johhah goguma-ga johhah?”

 

Seohyun pretending to yawned, and she laid down her body.

 

“Ah..oppa I’m so sleepy.. I think I need more sleep” Seohyun said and she closed her eyes.

“Yah.. Yah.. Don’t sleep..answer me first.. Yah.. Seo Joo Hyun…Seo Joo Hyun!!” said Yonghwa, he dropped the goguma bags and waggled Seohyun’s body.

 

Aigooo…this choding of mine.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeongggggggg ^^ (bowing and waving)

I hope that I didn't disappointed you with this update... Kekeke

Yongseo sweet moment. Woohhooo... I hope you like it. :D

 

Please do leave comments or subscribe, would you? Kekeke

Enjoy reading and have a nice day ^^