Deathly Discussion part 2

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Seohyun SNSD - It's okay even if it hurts

(SNSD dance practice room)

Seohyun and Won Tae sit on a chair and they’re face each other

Seohyun: "Cwaesonghamnida Sajangnim, keundae.. what do you want to discuss?" (Seohyun asks a bit hesitant)

Won Tae: "You, you still in a relationship with him right? That Jung Yong Hwa."

Seohyun: "Ne?! Ah..ne..majayo. Is there any problem with that sajangnim? Lee soo man sajangnim already knows about this and he permit us to date, as long as public don’t know about that." (Seohyun surprised at first, but then she feels unsecure with his question, so she explains about her relationship with yonghwa immadiately)

Won Tae: "Ara! But you know what, netizens are have the eagle eyes, they keep monitoring you, and I think you guys will get cought soon."

Seohyun: "Ah Ceongmalyo? I promise I’ll be more careful so they—"

Won Tae: "Break up with him." (Won Tae cuts Seohyun words)

Seohyun: "NE?!" (Seohyun says in a surprise tone, her body shivering and her palm suddenly cold)

Won Tae: "Break. Up. With. Him:. (Won Tae says his words with pressure on every single words) Is that clear enough for you now Seohyun-ssi?

Seohyun: "Wae..waeyo..? Lee Soo Man sajangnim doesn’t have any problem with that. But why now you said that?" (She feels her face get warm and her eyes already teary now, but she holds back the tears with all her might)

Won Tae: "Tsk.. Wae? WAEYO YOU SAID? You want to know the reason? Yeah, it’s right that LSM doesn’t have any problem with that. But how come you can be this selfish Seohyun-ssi? Right now, netizens already suspecting your relationship with Yonghwa. It’s because your stupid couple things! Jacket, ring, scarf, and the other hell things. And just in time you two will got caught. Don’t you think that if you got caught you will ruin your career? Your SNSD?"

Seohyun: "But I promise I’ll be more careful from now on. We won’t get caught by netizens. Promise you. Se don’t tell me that I have to break up with him sajangnim. I’m begging you."

Won Tae: "So, you think your Yonghwa is more important than your career? Your SNSD eonnie? You’re so selfish! Just thinking about yourself and your own happiness!" (Won Tae voices got louder and fill the room)

Seohyun: "Aniyo.. It’s not like that. SNSD is also very important for me. But I can’t break up with him I really love him. I promise I’ll be more carefull, a thousands more careful now. Even if necessary, I’ll not meeting him often. I will do anything, anything, but just don’t make me break up with him. Jebalyo sajangnim..jebal.." (Seohyun kneel down in front of Won Tae, her body shivering, her heads down and now she’s crying)

Won Tae: "MWORAGU? SO YOU DON’T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM AND AGAINST ME? HOW DARE YOU AGAINST MY ORDER HUH? NEO MICHEOSSEO?! PLAK!" (He grabs Seohyun shoulders and force him to get up, and he slaps Seohyun cheeks really hard until Seohyun fell on the floor and the sound of the slap is filling the room)

Seohyun just crying without saying a word, and touch her cheek. Her cheek feels really hurt and hot, she stares on the floor and remains crying. Seeing Seohyun not answering his question, he becomes more angry, he kneels down and grabs Seohyun hairs. Seohyun gasps because of that, it really hurts her.

Seohyun: "Ah…appaa…" (she says in a weak voice)

Won Tae: "Appaa? You said it hurts huh? You know it hurts but you still stubbornly against my order and don’t wanna break up with him?"

Seohyun: "If with this way, with you hurt me like this, you can let me to still in a relationship with him, I can endure it, I don’t mind."

Won Tae: "MWORAGU? PLAK! PLAK!" (Won Tae slaps Seohyun twice, until there’s blood in and her cheek become tottally red)

Seohyun still silent and just crying. She tries to endure the pain on her cheeks with all her might. She really wants Yonghwa to be here, help her and save her from this crazy man. “Oppa..help me..” (Seohyun shout in her mind)

Won Tae: "Now, you still don’t wanna break up with him? ANSWER ME!!"

Seohyun: "SHIRO!!!" (Seohyun shouts to him and give him a death glare with her teary eyes)