Meeting The New Blonde Boys: The Library

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The Library

Youngjae went inside the library not just because he had to look for an EXO but because he also liked discovering new inforation from another planet's point of view.

"Annyeong." The librarian bowed at Youngjae.

"Annyeong." Youngjae bowed at her.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" The librarian asked him.

Youngjae shook his head. "I'm just looking around te school."

"Ohh. You new?" She asked. Youngjae nodded.

"Ohh. Well, then welcome to your new school." She gave Youngjae a sweet and warm smile.

"Gomawo." Youngjae smiled and kept walking inside the library.

He started to look at everyone who was inside and paid close attention to all of them.

But his gaze stopped at one girl who was looking kind of frustrated with a book infront of her.

His breathing got a little heavy when the sun coming from the window started to illuminated her face making seem like she was glowing.

Her lips were starting to curl down a little.

Youngjae shook his head trying to snap back to reality. 'Snap out of it Yoo Youngjae. Look for the EXO warriors.' But yet again, Youngjae's gaze went back to the girl sitting by the window. 'But she looks so frustrated and bothered by something. Should I help her?'

Youngjae had debate inside his head whether he should help the gil or not but his feets did the opposite of what his mind told them to do. He started to walk towards the girl.

"Umm. Excuse me?" Youngjae said. The girl looked up and Youngjae could see the frustration in her eyes.

"Neh?" She asked.

Youngjae was so distracted looking at her eyes that it took a couple of seconds to speak again.

"Umm... Do you need help? You look a little troubled." Youngjae asked with his lips culed up.

"Do you even know this? I haven't seen you around here before." She raised her eyebrows.

"W-well, I-I could t-try and h-help you." Youngjae started to stammered. 'Why am I acting this way?'

She thought for a while and then nodded and smiled.

Youngjae smiled and took a seat next to her.

"W-what seems to trouble you?" Youngjae asked as he took a look at her book and saw that it had some mathematics eccuation.

"This equation is giving a headache. I tried everything I know and still can't solve it." The girl said.

"That's because you're using another kind of process." Youngjae took the pencil that was in the book and started explaining the ecuation and solve it quickly.

"Wow. You solved that even faster than I would normally would." She smiled.

Youngjae smiled to her. "You're the smart one from the school?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yoo Youngjae imnida." Youngjae handed his hand over to her.

"Kim Anna imnida." Anna smiled while giving Youngjae's hand a shake.

Youngjae felt the warmth coming from Anna's hand, his lips curl up and smiled sweetly at her.

tumblr_mcby5jWQZs1roah3so1_250.gif

 

'His smile is so cute. I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks.' Anna thought. 'I don't think he won't mind won't he?'

Anna look at him then without warning him, she pinched one of his cheeks.

"Aigoo.. Your cheeks look so chubby." Anna said as she kept pinching his cheek softly.

Youngjae could feel his face getting hot and he could tell that he was blushing.

"Actually, one of my friends has more chubby cheeks than me. He's younger than me." Youngjae said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I have a friend that has chubby cheeks too but if you pinch her cheeks, she might eat you alive." Anna started to laugh a little.

Youngjae also laugh with her but he stopped when he felt his heart beating against his chest. 'YAH!! Heart, hajima!! You're not supposed to act this way.'

"Ummm Youngjae-sshi.. Can you help me on one last equation? It's not a mathematics one, it's a chemistry one." Anna said while looking for her chemistry book from her bag.

"Sure. And you can call me oppa. Might as well be friends right?" Youngjae said.

Anna looked at him and nodded. "Arrasso.. Youngjae oppa." She smiled and handed her book to him.

'Seems that I have something in common with you Anna-ah. We're both the smarts one in the group.' Youngjae thought.

Both of them spend almost all of the lunch time talking and getting to know each other better.

'Youngjae oppa, you're really an interesting person.' Anna would smile from time to time when Youngjae would concentrate on what he was talking about.

Everytime they both saw the other one smile or laugh, they would both feel fuzzy inside. Youngjae knew that he had to concentrate in his mission but he was so happy talking to the girl infront of him that he ignored the feeling he had inside of what would happen if Mrs.Jung would say or do if she knew that one of her rules was beginning to being broken.


Yeah. I know is a really short chapter but I'll try to doble update for you.

Hope you'll like it.

-Saranghae ♥