Surprise!

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Surprise!

 

 

 

Once arriving on EXO Planet, the figure quickly went to find Leader Yim.

"Gege!" A voice call from behind the figure. Said figure turned around to find one of his young friends jogging towards him while his other friends were walking calmly behind him.

"Hey Tao!" The figure greeted with a small smile. "You're back!!" Tao ran towards him and hugged him.

"Yah! Calm down will ya'." One of the other friends said as he tried to pry Tao's arm from the figure's body.

"Thanks, Xiumin gege." The figure said as he could finally breath properly.

"You're welcome, Kris." Xiumin said and patted Kris' shoulder. "Well you're back earlier than I expected." Another friend spoke while the other two friends that were standing beside him nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah.. Well me either, Chen." Kris said as he sighed softly.

"What did you find out there on Earth?" One of the two friends asked.

"Well... A lot of things, Luhan. I found the matoki warriors as well as our fellow warriors. But I still need to report something to Leader Yim. Do you guys by any chance know if he's at his office?" Kris asked his friends.

"If I'm correct, he should be there." The one friend that has been silent ever since he walked up to Kris finally spoke, answering Kris' question.

"Thanks, Lay. I'll explain the details later." Kris said. He was about to turn around when Tao suddenly grabbed his arm.

"Wait Gege! Did you bring me something from Earth?" Tao asked as he looked at his leader with hope in his eyes.

Kris looked at him blankly but then shook his head. "Huang Zitao.. I was there for less than half an hour and I was sent to bring news or update to Leader Yim. How was I supposed to bring you something?"

Tao frowned sadly at his leader, letting go of Kris' arm as well. "Nevermind. But you have to promise that next time you go to Earth that you will bring me something."

Kris sighed softly. "I promise. I have to go now. I'll see you guys later." With that said, Kris turned and started to make his way to Leader Yim's office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Knock knock*

Kris stood infront of the big wooden door to Leader Yim's office. He knocked the door and awaited to be given permission to enter.

"Come in." Leader Yim's voice was heard from the other side of the door. Kris nodded his head and opened the door and quietly walked inside.

Leader Yim's head was looking downwards, looking at the many papers that were laying on his desk. Once Kris was standing infront of Leader Yim's desk, he bowed at his leader.

"Sir Yim. I have arrived." Kris anounced once straighten up his posture. Leader Yim lifted his head and looked at Kris with confusion in his eyes. "Already? I just sent you there."

"Yes sir. It wasn't that hard to find them. But... I bring you some news." Kris spoke to his leader.

"What news do you bring?" Leader Yim asked, placing his elbows ontop of his desk and interlocking his hands together.

Kris nodded his head. "When I found the matoki warriors, they seem a bit... Distracted... All six of them... As for our fellow warriors... I noticed that they haven't taken any initiative to attack or take control over the human race. One of them didn't make a sudden move to attack two matoki warriors that were only a few feets away from him."

You could see the anger boiling in Leader Yim's eyes. He was both mad and disappointed in his warriors. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted them alone." Leader Yim whispered to himself. He lifted his eyes to look at Kris, who was standing infront of his desk awaiting for his next orders.

"Call your boys and tell them to pack up. I'll be sending you to Earth in a few days and give some sense to those boys." Leader Yim ordered.

Kris nodded his head and bowed once again. "As you wish, Sir."

"You're dismissed." Leader Yim said as he went back to his papers. Kris straighten back again and turned around and headed to the door.

As Kris left the office, he turned around to find his friends all huddled up beside the door. By the looks of their postures, Kris knew they were trying to eavesdrop in the conversation between him and Leader Yim.

"What happened?" Chen quickly asked. "What did he tell you?" Tao asked after Chen.

Kris sighed with a small smile on his face. "Get your stuff ready boys. We're going to Earth. I'll explain with more details on the way to our dorm." Kris said.

All the boys widen their eyes. "Seriously?" Luhan asked. Kris looked at him and nodded his head.

"Come on. We have to get ready. We'll be leaving in a few days." Kris said as he turned around to walk away and head towards the dormitory they shared.

The other five boys looked at each other and then each started to follow behind Kris.

 

 


 

 

 

"Hey, Rian." Karly called her friend as she walked besides Zelo on the busy streets of Tokyo. Rian was walking behind Karly and Zelo with Yongguk by her side.

"Neh Unnie?" Rian asked her friend. "Do you have something in mind you want to buy for your mom?" Karly asked as she looked at the windows from the shops she walked by.

"Hmm.." Rian hummed in thought as she too looked at the window shops. Until one window shop called her attention.

"Oh! Rilakkuma plushies!" Rian exclaimed in excitement as she looked at a certain plushie in the window display.

"Wanna go and take a look?" Yongguk asked her as he leaned a little towards her. Rian lifted her gaze from the window display to him. She nodded her head with a smile displayed on her face.

"Okay! Let's take a look here first." Zelo said excitedly as he grabbed Karly by the hand and pulled her away with him and into the shop. Her eyes widen with the sudden contact but a small smile crept up her face.

Yongguk silently laugh at his friend's obvious feelings for the girl. He then turned around to look at Rian. "Come on. Let's go inside." He said to her. Rian nodded her head and walked beside Yongguk, heading inside the shop as well.

 

 

"Woah! They're all so cute!" Rian exclaimed as she went to the Rilakkuma plushie area of the store. There were all kinds of Rilakkuma and also in different sizes.

tumblr_mwf5qmYnLA1r4fhpbo1_500.jpg

 

"Kyaaa! I love Rilakkumas." Rian exclaimed once again in happiness. Yongguk just stood beside her as he watched her with a happy smile on his face. 'She can be really cute at times.' (*A/N: The real life Rian really likes Rilakkuma. Kekeke.*)

Once walking for a few seconds, a certain Rilakkuma called Rian's attention.

ee495ed567d2121c627c05b3e69af38b.jpg

 

Rian reached and grabbed the medium sized plushie and hugged it to her chest. Yongguk's grin grew even wider as he watched her actions. "You like that one?" Yongguk asked her. Rian turned around to look at Yongguk and nodded his head. "Neh."

"I buy it for you." Yongguk said with a small sweet smile forming on his lips. Rian's eyes widen and then she started to shook her head rapidly. "Eh? Ani ani. I can buy it for myself-" Rian was cut off mid-sentence when Yongguk suddenly placed a hand on top of her head.

"I want to buy it for you." Yongguk said softly as he looked her straight in the eyes. Rian couldn't look away from his dark brown orbs staring right back at her.

"A-Arrasso Oppa. Gomawo." Rian stuttered as a small blush crept up her cheeks. Yonnguk smiled and ruffled her head slightly.

"Gaja! Let go to the cashier." Yongguk said as he offered Rian his hand to hold. Rian was hesitant for a few seconds but slowly placed her hand in his and they both headed to the cashier.

 

Meanwhile...

Karly and Zelo were quietly walking around the store looking at all the types of plushie they had. Zelo was still holding Karly's hand. Karly had a deep red blush on her cheeks as she timidly looked at their interwined hands. Her heart was beating rapidly and she hoped that Zelo couldn't hear it at how loud it was beating inside her chest.

"Oh! Noona ah! Isn't this the plushie you like so much?" Zelo asked as he pointed at a shelf full of Totoro plushies as well as many other plushies related to Totoro.

6d8124492b76aecab95a9747e23e7958.jpg

 

"OMO! Yess! Totoro!" Karly exclaimed as she let go of Zelo's hand and quickly went towards the shelf to grab a small Totoro plushie. Zelo frowned a little when Karly's warm hand was no longer on his but his frown turned upside down when he saw how happy she looked while looking at the plushies. (*A/N: OMG! I'm sorry but I really really really love Totoro!*)

Then a pair of shirts caught his attention. Zelo walked over the shirts and examined them. "Noona!" Zelo called Karly.

"Hmm?" Karly hummed as a response. "What are these?" Zelo asked as he lifted two pair of shirts.

 

tumblr_nnabzgOiY81s56x2ao1_500.jpg

 

Karly turned around and looked at the couple shirts. "Those are called couple t-shirts. Some couples wear them together on dates sometimes." Karly answered him.

"Oh! Couple t-shirts..." Zelo mumbled to himself as he added this new information on his database. "Noona..." Zelo called as he looked at her.

"Neh?" Karly answered and lifted her head to look at him. Karly found herself staring at hopeful eyes. She saw how his right eye sparkled once again in that aqua blue color. But this time, she didn't see it as a horrible thing like before. This time she felt like she had just seen a shinning star righ infront of her eyes.

"C-Can... Can we wear these... Sometime?" Zelo timidly asked her. Karly's cheeks blush once again. She kind of felt really happy that Zelo asked her if they could wear the couple t-shirts.

Karly gave him a sweet smile. "Well... If you're taking me on a date in the future... Sure!" Karly answered.

A big grin grew on Zelo's face with Karly answer. "Jeongmallyo?"

Karly nodded her head. "Neh. Jeongmallyo."

Zelo could feel his robotic insides being to do these so called summersaults humans said when they felt extremely happy. "Then let's go and pay for these." Zelo said as he pointed at the couple shirts. "And I'll pay for your plushie." Zelo said as he once again grabbed Karly's hand and made their way towards the cashier.

 

As Karly and Zelo made their way over, Rian quickly ran over to her friend. "Karly Unnie! Look what Yongguk oppa and I got." Rian said as she lifted her phone that had a cute Rilakkuma with a pink mushroom hat on his tiny head. When Yongguk walked over to them, he showed them his Rilakkuma phone chain with it's blue mushroom hat that was hanging from his phone.

"Woah! Gyeopta!" Karly said as she looked at their cute couple phone chains.

 

e58029ac229738709580c790d0c3c3de5f3b5992.jpg

 

 

"Noona and I are going to get this couple t-shirts so we can wear for our date." Zelo said innocently as he lifted the couple shirts he was holding on his other hand.

Karly blush greatly at Zelo's choice of words. Rian's eyes widen for a few seconds but then smiled happily at her friend. "UUHHH! Unnie is going on her first date?" Rian cheered as she went to hug Karly.

Karly chuckled softly and nodded her head. "Neh. It's true."

"Hyung! Rian and you should go on a date too!" Zelo said as he winked playfully at his hyung. Zelo's words caused for both Rian and Yongguk to blush slightly.

Karly laughed lowly at both Rian and Yongguk's reactions. It was silly that Zelo didn't know that they were actually on a date right now. "Come on. Let's pay for these and head on to find somewhere to eat."

Zelo looked at Karly and nodded his head. They both headed to the cashier, leaving their other two friends behind.

 

 


 

 

"And that's my part of the story." Himchan said as he finish telling Ilsa his story. Ilsa just sat silently across from him in a small café in the streets of Tokyo. "Well that... Was the best story I have ever heard in my entire life." Ilsa said in a teasing way.

"Yah! It's all true. It wasn't made up." Himchan said as he grumpily as he took a sip of his cup of  Americano. Ilsa giggled at Himchan's reaction.

"Okay okay. Mianhae. I believe you and your story." Ilsa said as he drank from her cup of coffee. Himchan looked at her with slightly surprised eyes.

Ilsa lifted her eyes from her cup to him. "Bwo? Why do you look surprised that I believe in you?" She asked him.

"W-Well... If it were other people, they would think I'm crazy and need to be in a madhouse." Himchan said softly.

"But you're not crazy. It's who you really are." Ilsa said as she gave him a sweet smile.

Himchan smiled at her as well. "Gomawo. For believing in me."

Ilsa nodded her head slightly. "Then you're very welcome."

Himchan lowered his head and took another sip of his drink and then lifted his head to look at his surroundings. "I'm kind of gonna miss Tokyo. I'd like to come here again some time in the future."

"Yeah. Me too. It's really beautiful here." Ilsa said as she too look around.

Himchan lowered his head to look at Ilsa's smiling face. He felt happy to see her smile. "I was afraid you would hate or fear me after what you saw the other night." Himchan's words were out of his mouth before he could even register what he said himself.

Ilsa turned to look at him. "I was... But now that you've explained everything. I'm not. Actually I feel safe... Knowing that you and the rest of the boys came to protect us." Ilsa said with all the sincerity in the world.

"I will still protect you and everyone else. I swear I will." Himchan said as he look at Ilsa with lovingly eyes.

Ilsa smiled at him once again and nodded her head. "I have a feeling you will, Oppa. But promise me that neither you nor the rest of the boys won't get hurt while protecting us." Ilsa pleaded him to promise.

Himchan nodded his head. "I promise."

Ilsa nodded her head once and lowered her head to stare at her now empty cup of coffee. Himchan just sat there staring at her. His heart beating rapidly just by looking at her beautiful face. He had this feeling deep inside his heart that he couldn't keep this feeling to himself. He knew that he should express his feeling before it was too late or he would regret later.

Himchan took a deep breath before he stood up and walked over to Ilsa's side of the table. Ilsa was caught by surprise when Himchan crouched down beside her and look at her eyes with a serious expression on his face.

"O-Oppa..." Ilsa shyly called Himchan. Her cheeks turned a slight pink shade as a blush crept up her face.

"Ilsa ah... I want you to listen to me carefully..." Himchan started to speak. Ilsa was slightly confused over Himchan words and actions but she still nodded her head, signaling to Himchan that she was listening to his words attentively.

"I know that if I don't say this... I will regret for the rest of my eternal matoki life." Himchan said as he sighed softly.

"Oppa... You're scaring me..." Ilsa mumbled softly.

Himchan smiled softly at her. "Ilsa ah..."

"Neh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Johahaeyo..." Himchan said with a soft tone of  his voice.

Ilsa's eyes widen in surprise. "Bw-Bwo?"

"Ilsa ah... I like you... Ani... I... I love you." Himchan conffessed his heart out.

'H-He... H-He... Loves... M-Me?' Ilsa said in her mind.

Ilsa couldn't find her voice to speak. She felt happy and yet so surprised at the same time.

Himchan smiled as he watched her silently. "You don't have to answer to me now. I won't pressure you to respond to my feelings right now. Take your time to think." Himchan spoke in a soft smile as he lifted his hand and placed it on top of her head and ruffled it softly.

Ilsa looked at Himchan and simply nodded her head. Her reaccion caused Himchan to chuckled. "Gaja. We should head back to the camp."

Ilsa could just nod her head. Himchan stood up from his crouching position and offered her his hand. Ilsa looked at his hand and then turned her gaze to Himchan.

"I'm not gonna bite you." Himchan said as he offered his hand a second time. This time Ilsa took his hand as she stood up from her seat.

"Let's go." Himchan said as they both headed to the camp hand in hand and rapidly beating hearts.

 

 

Two hearts that were beating in sync with the same feeling. And that feeling...

Was love....

 

 

 

 


 

Hello!!!!

I'm back with an new update.

It's a short chapter for now. But I'll try to make the next one as long as my creativity lets me.

OMG! Himchannie confessed his love for Ilsa!!!

Who will be the next couple to come?

Will Ilsa accept Himchan's confession?

If you wanna know...

 

Please stay tune for my next chapter... I hope that you guys are all supporting this story. I have so many in mind that I wanna write them all at once so you can all enjoy them.

But all in time...

Please don't be silent readers and leace a comment below!!

Let me know what you guys think so far!!

Pleaseeeeeee I need to know!!


Well.. TTFN! Ta-Ta For Now!
 

-Saranghae!! ♥