Gotcha'

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Gotcha'

The rest of the day passed by quickly.

But EXO were still on the look out for B.A.P.

The bell rang signaling the end of school and students were rushing to get out of the school grounds and to they're cozy homes.

You might say that EXO were one of the first students who got out quickly trying to avoid any contact or meeting with one of the B.A.P warriors.

"Yah!! Rian-ah, hurry up. The girls might be waiting for us already." Karly said already placing her backpack over her shoulders.

"Aish.. They can wait. I like to have my things in order and in place. Not like someone that it seems like they're backpack is a dumpster." Rian emphasized the word 'someone' meaning the person nagging beside her which was Karly.

"Hey I don't cae wether my backpack is neat or a mess, the only thing I care about is getting and go to get Ice Cream before heading home." Karly shrugged her shoulders.

'Since when you're a Ice Cream lover?' Rian thought still placing her books in her bag.

When she finished, she placed her bag over her shoulder and looked at Karly.

"Finally!" Karly cheered.

"Oh shut up Ms. Messy Pants. Gaja." Rian said walking ahead of Karly.

"Aish this girl." Karly muttered before trailing behind her friend.


"Aish. I can't believe we didn't find not even one single EXO." Yongguk said frustrated messing his blonde hair.

"Hyung take it easy okay? It's only our first day here and you're expecting to find one that quickly?" Zelo asked as he patted his hyung's shoulder.

B.A.P were already walking outside the school gates and walking on the sidewalk to the direction to they're house.

"Talking about finding things.... Can we find somewhere to eat? I'm hungry." Daehyun started to rub his tummy.

"Aish. Jung Daehyun, isn't there a moment where you can actually think with your brain instead of your stomach for a moment?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun just glared at him for a couple of minutes but then decided to ignore him completely.

Jongup and Himchan just walked behind them ignoring them completely.

"Hyung, did you know I have a hidden talent?" Jongup asked really excited to show his friends about his dancing skills.

"Ani. I didn't know that." Himchan shook his head.

Jongup look at him and smiled. "I discovered it today."

"When did you discovered that? And who helped you discovering it?" Himchan grabbed Jongup by the shoulders and looked at him with a straight face.

'Uh oh. I was supposed to look for any trace of the EXO warriors but got distracted with Gaby donsaeg instead.' Jongup thought for some excuse for a minute and then looked at Himchan.

"I-I was in music class when someone started to play music a-and I started to dance with the music." Jongup said.

Himchan looked at him for a minute looking at Jongup straight in the eyes.

Jongup just smiled shyly.

"Uh-huh." Himchan let go of Jongup's shoulders and kept walking with the younger one following beside him.

They kept walking towards they're house but then Zelo stopped all of a sudden.

'I sense one. He's near... Wait there's more than one..' Zelo started to looked around and then started to walk another direction.

"Yah!! Junhong ah!! Where are you going?" Yongguk asked looking at the robot who started to walk away from his side.

"Home is this way." Himchan said pointing infront of him.

"Hyung, they're around here... Somewhere." Zelo said still looking between the people on the streets.

"Chincha?!" They asked in unison.

Zelo nodded. "Yes. I can sense them."

"How come he can sense the enemy and we don't?" Daehyun asked.

"It's in his program. Yongguk hyung programed him to be like that, remember?" Youngjae said.

"Nope. No I don't." Daehyun said shooking his head.

"We weren't there when Yongguk hyung built him. Remember?" Jongup said mockingly at Youngjae.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny Jonguppie." Youngjae crossed his arms.

"Will you guys shut up already. Just shut it and help us find them." Himchan said at the three and looked at them with a glare.

"Ok ok ok. Don't get your underpants in a bunch." Daehyun said while trying to hold his chuckle just like Youngjae.

Yongguk stopped wlking and looked behind him seeing that four of s were still not walking and looking.He grabbed Zelo by the shoulder. "Zelo ah, wait here for a second, arrasso?"

Zelo looked at him and nodded. "But you better hurry. I'm starting to lose they're tracks."

Yongguk nodded and walked over the other four members. "Yah. Will you mind and help us look for the EXO?" Yongguk asked with an irritated tone.

Youngjae, Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup all looked at they're leader and nodded. "Good. Now get moving. Zelo is starting to lose they're tracks."

They all went back to where the maknae was but Zelo wasn't there anymore. 'Aish. Didn't I tell him to wait here?' Yongguk thought.

"Should we worry now?" Daehyun asked.

"Jung Daehyun, this is no time for joking around." Youngjae scolded.

Yongguk thought for a minute but then remember the cellphone. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed Zelo's number.

The number you have dialed is not available at this time. Please try again later.

'Damn it Choi Junhong. Where the hell are you?' Yongguk hung up the called and tried again but he got the same response.

"Why is Junhong cellphone is not available?" Yongguk asked.

"Umm... That might be his fault hyung." Jongup answered."

"Wae?" Yongguk asked with anger in his tone.

He was worried about Zelo. Zelo was like a little brother to him. When Zelo's blueprints were done and Yongguk started to built his progrms and body, he swore cross his heart that he would protect Zelo at all cost.

"Well, he started to play on his phone until the battery died." Jongup answered quickly afraid that Yongguk would explode at any moment and trhow a tantrum.

"Bwo? Aish chincha. This boy." Yongguk looked around trying to fine a culing blonde hir boy but no trace of him.

"Let's split up and look for him and will meet up here in 20 minutes." Yongguk gave orders and the rest nodded in agreement and started to look for the lost maknae.

'Please. Don't let Junhong be in trouble by himself.' They all thought the same thing.


"I'm near them. I can feel it." Zelo said as he kept walking towards where his sensors told him to go.

He was only a couple steps aways from where Yongguk told him to stay but he couldn't stay still too long because he was losing traces from the EXO and he was anxious to finally see they're human form.

"Here." Zelo stopped infront of a Ice Cream shop which was across the street from him and looked inside.

They're weren't many people inside just younger kids and 6 students that looked like they were from his school but he recognized two people from the group and they were both female.

"What's Ilsa dongsaeg and Karly noona here with three boys and a girl?" Zelo looked really closely at the six boys. 'Maybe they're the EXO.' Zelo thought  for answers of why the traces got here.. 'Maybe I can scan them. The EXO citizens tend to have a little trace of they're planet when I scan them back at home, maybe I can scan here too.' Zelo thought and started to scan one of the boys.

 

Scanning initiated...

Scanning in process...

Scanning complete: EXO citizen scanned

 

'I knew it. They are the EXO's.' Zelo cheered in his mind. But then looked at how the girls were smiling and laughing with his enemy.

"What is there plan anyway?" Zelo asked to himself. He was so distracted in his train of thoughts that when someone touched his shoulder, he got startled and jumped. He was ready to get in his fighting stance but calmed down when he saw it was Daehyun.

"Hyung, don't scare me like that." He placed a hand on his chest.

"You got scared? How do you tink Yongguk hyung is right now?" Daehyn asked.

"Oh . I forgot that he told me to stay on that spot." Zelo ruffled his curly hair in frustration.

"Hey mind your words Mr. Dirty Mouth." Daehyun scolded pointing his index finger at Zelo's face.

"Why did run off without saying anything Junhong? You know how Yongguk is when he lose sight of you." Daehyun placed  hand on Zelo's shoulder.

"I know but I finally found an EXO... Wait, scratch that. Three of them." Zelo said with a victorious smile.

"Huh? Chincha? Where?" Daehyun asked, his eyes got wide and hos mouth fell opened.

a4x06ieccaa9ij4.png

(*This was the only pictured I could choose to demonstrate his expression. I loved this part from Killing Camp with B.A.P. Himchan hated it when the death phone ringtone would ring. Actually it was right after they showed Daehyun's reaction towards the phone call.*)

 

Zelo looked back at the Ice Cream shop to see that they're weren't there anymore.

'Damn it. I lost them.' Zelo messed his hair and crouched on the sidewalk with his thumb in his mouth.

BAP+Zelo+Warrior+debut+120126+2.jpg

 

 

 

"Well? Where are they?" Daehyun asked.

Zelo looked up at him. "They were at that Ice Cream shop." He said pointing at the shop infront them. "But I lost them when you scared me to death." He said through gritted teeths while standing up.

"Oh.. Well then.. Mianhe?" Daehyun said with a shyly smile on his face.

Zelo just shook his hed and looked at his bracelet.

"Let's find the others. I only have 30%." Zelo said and started to turn around when he bumped into someone.

"Oh mianhe.." Zelo bowed and looked up at the person. It was a male but it wasn't any male. It ws the guy he scanned earlier. The guy was staring at Zelo with a serious look on his face.

120524_kai6.jpg

 

 

'Gotcha.' Zelo said thought.

Kai looked at  Zelo and shook his head. "Ani. It's okay but be careful next time." He said and bowed. The other two boys were behind him also with a serious look on they're faces.

 

tumblr_m3rl01g1f21r5uvxxo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

'They're the other two who were in the shop with Ilsa noona and Karly noona and the other girl.' Zelo was victorious once again to have found them and they were standing right infront of them.

Daehyun placed his hand onthe maknae's shoulder and patted it. "Come on. We better get going."

He looked the three boys ibfront of them and bowed at them. "Mianhe again."

"It's okay. Have a good evening." Kai bowed and so did Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

The three of them walked passed Zelo and Daehyun.

"They seem  little... Familiar." Daehyun muttered as he looked at the boys disappearing backs.

"That's because those three are the three EXO I found earlier, you pabo." Zelo said.

"BWO?!" Once again, Daehyun's eyeswiden and his mouth fell open.

"Call the rest of the hyungs and tell them to meets us here and you better hurry they're walking really fast and I'm about to lose them." Zelo said.

Daehyun nodded and grabbed his phone from his jeans pocket and called Himchan first telling him he found Zelo but left out the EXO thing so Zelo could tell them. Then he called Youngjae. Himchan told him he would call Yongguk and Jongup and they meet up.

I didn't took long because they were all near the place.

"YAH! CHOI JUNHONG!! HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEARED LIKE THAT?!" Yonguuk shouted at Zelo.

"YOU DID YOU HAVE ANY HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!" Himchan shouted.

"Hyung, I have my reasons ok. And I have good news." Zelo said a little frighten.

"Now follow me and I'll explain on the way." Zelo said and started to walk towards were Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were heading.

Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup were still in the same spot while Daehyun was starting to walk.

"Just trust him. You'll be surprised with what he has to show you guys." Daehyun said and kept walking behind Zelo.

The rest just looked at each other. Youngjae nd Jongup just shrugged they're shoulders and stated to walk behind Zelo and Daehyun.

Himchan looked over at Yongguk.

"This better be good." Yongguk said and started walking with Himchan by his side.


Finally three EXO's spotted by our dear maknae robot Zelo.

Hey!!

So here's the next chapter hope you'll like it.

Please comment and let me know what you think.

-Saranghae