Bowling Alley

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Bowling Alley

 

"Unnie!!" Rian called Karly as she ran towards her.

Karly turned around and looked at Rian with a weird look.

Rian never runs. NEVER.

"What's up with you today? Your running. So that means something good happened to you today?" Karly asked raisinng her eyebrows.

"I have my reasons. Are you going for Bolwing Night?" Rian asked with a wide smile on her face.

Karly looked at Rian with a curious look and nodded. "Of course I am. How can I miss Bowling Night with my girls?"

"Good." Rian beamed and started walking to meet up with the other girls.

'What's good?' Karly thought. She looked at the disappearing girl. "Yah!! Rian-ah, wait up!!"

Karly jogged behind her. "What do you mean by good?! YAH!!"

Rian just giggled and kept walking. 'Your going to thank me later, Unnie.'

 


 

Meanwhile...

D.O was already at the house and was now in his room.

He had done many things to distract himself from thinking of Rian.

He had cleaned around the house, he had done laundry, he had cooked but nothing seemed to work at all.

He was now in a corner of his room hugging his knees to his chest and his face was buried in them.

'Will she be mad? Will I be able to be near her again? Will I be able to see her smile because of my jokes?' This were the question in his mind ever since he left school.

He still had a few tears in his eyes but they weren't as much like earlier.

He heard the front door open and voices filled the house down stairs.

"Kyungsoo!!" Suho called but D.O couldn't find his way to answer.

Footsteps were heard near the stairs and a knock was heard in D.O's room.

Since he didn't answer the person opened the door and poked his head inside.

"D.O, gwenchana?" Suho's voice was heard and he entered the room.

D.O lifted his head and looked at Suho. "A little? I'm not sure, Hyung."

Suho sighed and sat next to D.O and placed his arm on D.O's shoulder.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Suho asked. D.O didn't answered.

"It's find if you don't want me to-" "Do you think she'll ignore me?" D.O asked cutting Suho at mid-sentence.

Suho thought for a while before looking back at his friend.

"Do you want her to ignore you?" He asked.

"No." D.O answered with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Then maybe you can make it up to her." Kai's voice came into the room.

Both Suho and D.O looked up and saw Kai entering the room and sitting infront of them.

"How can I make it up to her?" D.O asked.

"From what I've learned of this earthlings is that when the male human disappoints the female human, he finds a way to make it up for that mistake so she won't be mad or disappointed in him." Kai said with a little smile in his face.

Suho and D.O were a little confused with Kai's answered.

"Where the hell did you learned that?" Suho asked with a 'WTF' look in his face.

"Me and Chanyeol learned about earthlings while we were traveling here." Kai revealed.

"Why would you do that?" D.O asked.

"To blend in this . What did want me to do? Just smile like a freak and be social?" Kai asked raising his hands.

D.O and Suho looked at each other with a 'WTH?' look.

D.O shook his head and then looked back at Kai. "So.. What else did you learn?"

"Well you have many options but I can give three of the most common." Kai said while lifting three fingers at them.

Suho nodded for him to continue.

"Number One: You can give her a cute stuffed animal." Kai lowered a numbering the first option.

"What kind of animal? I don't know any creature from this planet.. What make you think I'll give her a creature that I don't know of?" D.O asked with raised eyebrow.

"Kyungsoo has a point there." Suho nodded in approval.

Kai sighed and shook his head. "Fine. Option number one is out."

"Ok. Number Two: Make her a special meal. You know how to cook. Make her something that she'll think it's cute." Kai suggested.

"Like what?" Suho asked.

"I don't know.. Have you ever seen me cook before?" Kai asked.

"No.. But Baekhyun told me that you do aegyos to get food." Suho said with a smirk on his face.

Kai's eyes widen and his mouth dropped open. "BWO?!"

D.O tried to hold in a chuckled. "That's true. I'm a victim from his crimes." He said.

"Hyung, you promised that won't be mentioning that ever al long as we bot shall live." Kai said pointing a finger at D.O.

D.O couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed out loud.

"What's your other option, Romeo?" D.O asked.

Kai smiled. "That's where number three comes in."

Suho and D.O were silent waiting for Kai to answer.

"Number Three: Take her on a date." Kai answered with a cute smile.

kai_exo-k.jpg

 

D.O blinked a few times before answering. "What's a date?" He asked the word was so foreign coming our from his mouth.

Kai opened his mouth to explain but nothing came out from it.

"You have no idea do you?" Suho asked with a Matter-Of-Fact look on his face.

"Not a ing clue." Kai answered without hesitation.

"Then how am I supposed to know what to do on this 'date' ting anyway?" D.O asked.

"You take her out for dinner or for a park or a picnic... Get the picture?" Kai asked looking at D.O.

D.O thought for a while beofre answering. "Kind of."

"Good. Now let's go before Mister Flame Man eats all the food." Kai stood up and walked towards the door and left.

Suho also stood up and looked over at D.O who was still sitting on te floor. "You coming?"

D.O looked up at Suho and nodded. "Neh." He stood up.

Suho smiled and patted his shoulder. "Feeling better?" He asked.

D.O nodded. Suho smiled. "Then let's go eat before it all disappears thanks to Kai and Chanyeol." D.O chuckled and started walking ahead.

Suho looked at D.O's disappearing figure and thought for a while bofre leaving the room.

"I'm afraid we're no longer fighting for invasion anymore." Suho thought as he entered the dinning room where all the boys were.

 


Meanwhile...

Anna, Gabriela, Rian, Ilsa, Kimy and Karly were all at the Bowling Alley putting they're shoes on.

 

tumblr_m5gx8jKng21r8mepio1_500.jpg

 

(*From left to right: Kimy, Gabriela, Ilsa, Karly and Anna.*)

 

5082d5d200461_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca

(*And since the real Rian loves Hello Kitty, this is what she wearing except the hat and all the mess of accessories.*)

 

Rian was a little distracted while putting on her shoes. She would be staring at the phone once in a while.

She hasn't told the rest of the girls that she invited Yongguk and is friends over so when se would be staring at her phone, the rest would be staring at her with a confused look.

"Rian, gwenchana?" Ilsa asked. The rest of the girls looked over at Rian also seeking for the answer for the same question they had on their minds.

Rian looked at Ilsa and nodded. "Neh. I'm okay. Wae?"

"Well, you've been acting weird ever since we arrived here." Anna asnwered.

"And you've been staring at your phone for hours." Gabriela said while plcing her ands on her hips.

"It's so not like you, Rian." Kimy said.

"Guys, I'm fine." Rian said looking at the girls one by one.

"You sure, Rian-ah?" Karly asked.

"Neh." Rian finished with her shoes and stood up from the bench she was ssiting and placed her phone in her jean pocket.

"Kaja, Unnie and dongsaeg. It's time for Bowling Night." Rian cheered and left towards the alley.

"I'm going to win this time." Gabriela said and left.

"Not if I win again." Kimy said and also left with Gabriela.

"Yo wait up." Anna and Ilsa called at the same time.

Karly just shook her head and chuckled. "What would I do without my girls?" She aked herself and with that she left to enjoy with her friends.

 


 

 

Meanwhile...

Our Warriors were getting ready. It was already 5:40 and the boys were finishing on getting ready. Well, at least Himchan and Youngjae were still getting ready.

"YAH!! Are you all ready?" Yongguk asked as he tapped his foot and waited for the rest to finish.

"I'm ready, hyung." Zelo said as he appeared infront of Yongguk with a smile on his face.

"Good." Yongguk nodded at Zelo. "So am I." Daehyun mumble from his mask.

"You still wearing that thing?" Zelo asked as his pointed at the mask.

"I like wearing the mask." Daehyun mumbled.

"I'm here." Jongup said as hi lifted his arms. "So you three are ready but they're still two divas that haven't finished yet." Yongguk said as his looked at his wrist watch.

Yongguk shook his head. "YAH!! Himchan!! Youngjae!! Hurry up or we'll be late." Yongguk a called.

"Alright already." Himchan answered as he step out of his room and also did Youngjae.

26055797f3df801fcb0cd902fd03c1a2_large.j

(*I remember this picture... Brings funny memories from them in Ta-Dah! I laughed so hard with Yongguk on the first episode.*)

 

"You two took long for that?" Yongguk pointed at they're clothes.

"Hey, it's hard to decided on all these clothes I got." Himchan said.

"And I was decided wether or not to wear a beanie." Youngjae answered.

"Which is obvious you decided not to." Daehyun answered while Zelo and Jongup nodded in afreement with they're hyungs.

"Nevermind that let's just go already." Yongguk shook his head and looked at Zelo.

"You already located the place?" Yongguk asked him.

Zelo nodded and smiled. "Got it cover. And we should be boarding the bus that will be arriving in 10 minutes." He answered.

Yongguk looked at his watch and nodded. "We're good. So let's get going."

All the boys nodded and started to make they're wait towards the door. The locked the door and went to catch they're bus.

Yongguk decided to send Rian a text message.

 

 

From: Bang

Hey Rian!! Already on my way with the boys. See you there.

 

 

 

From: Riannie

Hey Oppa!! Good. Me and the girls are already here. See you in a few.

 

 

 

Yongguk smiled at the message he received from her. 'She has this bubbly personality that makes me smile everytime.'

"Hyung, this is our bus." Zelo called as the bus appeared infront of them.

Yongguk looked up from the phone and nodded.

All of them started to board and sat down next to each other.

 


 

Meanwhile...

The girls were having a good time.

Rian was smiling when she looked up fronm the phone.

"What's with the smile?" Ilsa asked as she looked at her.

"I have a suprise for you guys." Rian answered.

All the girls stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"What kind of surprise?" Anna asked.

"It's a good one." Rian said.

"I hope it's better than the last surprise you gave to Kimy." Gabriela answered.

"I said I was sorry okay." Rian said.

"You ruined my date with the most CUTEST boy I've ever met with your stupid make-up voluteering thing." Kimy answered.

"I was trying to help.." Rian said with puppy eyes.

 

Flashback to two years ago...

It was Kimy's birthday and her crush from that time had asked her on a date.

All the girls were extremely happy for her.

"So where is he taking you?" Anna asked as she sat on Kimy's bed.

They all went to Kimy's house after school to help get ready for her date.

"First we'll for dinner and he said he had a surprise for after that." Kimy answered.

All the girls squealed. "I can't believe Lee Kikwang asked you out." Karly said with soft sighed.

"I know. I'm so lucky." Kimy said as she sat on a chair near her desk.

"So... What should I do for your hair and make-up?" Gabriela asked herself as she looked at Kimy.

"I wanna do her make-up." Rian volunteered.

All the girls looked at her in surprise.

"But you do even use make-up.. How are you going to do her make-up?" Karly asked.

"I hate wearing make-up. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to use it." Rian pointed out.

All the girls looked at eahc other then back at Rian.

Gabriela sighed. "Alright you can do her make-up."

"Yeey!!" Rian cheered and jumped up and down.

Ilsa helped choosing the clothes while Anna and Karly chose the accessories.

Kimy was already dress and now Gabriela was curling her hair.

"All done." Gabriela said as she finished.

"My turn." Rian jump up from the bed.

"Please let it be quick cause Kikwang will arrive in 20 minutes." Kimy said as she closed her eyes.

"I'll be quick unnie." Rian smiled and started.

By the time Rian finished, Kimy didn't have enought time to look at herself in the mirror cause the door bell was already ringing which meant that Kikwang had already arrived.

"Coming!!" KImy called out and looked at her friends.

All the girls, except Rian, gasped when they saw Kimy's face. "Wish me luck." She said and grabbed her purse and started to leave.

"Rian, what the hell did you do to her face?" Ilsa asked.

"I did my masterpiece. Wae? You don't like it?" Rian asked as she had her victorious smile on her face.

"She looks like the wife of Frankenstein for crying out loud." Gabriela said.

Rian pouted and crossed her arms.

"I'm going to stop her from showing Kikwang her One Of Kind look." Karly said as she dashed out the room.

Anna, Gabriela and Ilsa looked at each other.

"I'm with her." Ilsa answered and also dashed out the room with Anna and Gabriela right behind them.

Kimy was about to answered the door when Karly blocked her way.

"Wae gu rae, unnie?" Kimy asked.

"Your face is what's wrong." Karly answered which made Kimy frown.

"Your just jelly cause I got to Kikwang first than you." Kimy said and pushed Karly aside.

"Kimy, don't open-" Anna started but was to late cause Kimy had already opened the door.

"The door..." Anna finished but hid her face in her hands from not looking at the embarrassing scene Kimy was about to experience.

When the door was open widely, Kikwang's back was facing Kimy.

"Hey." Kimy called.

Kikwang turned around smiling. "Hey. Are you rea-" Kikwang stopped at mid-sentece.

"Oh ..." Karly mumble and ran away to hide in the living room followed by Gabriela.

"Ummm Kimy?" Kikwang asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Neh?" Kimy asked smiling at him.

"You have.. Something.. On your.. Face.." Kikwang said as he at point at his face.

"What's wrong with my face?" Kimy asked asked she reached for a mirror from her purse.

"Oh . I'm out of here." Ilsa said as she ran to hide.

"I'm with you sister." Anna said as she also ran to hide.

When Kimy found the mirror, she lifted it to her face and....

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed in horror.

Kikwang covered his ears at the sudden high-pitched scream.

Kimy started to touch her face. She eyes had a really dark blue eye shadow, her cheeks had a really dark pink blush and her lips were a heavy pink.

131863495988056064.jpg

(*I'm not 100% sure if youy guys can see it but here's a picture if you don't understand my description since english isn't my first language*)

 

"OMG!! What the hell happened to my face?" Kimy asked to herself.

"Umm.." Kikwang started to talk again but he wasn't sure what to say to her.

Kimy looked at Kikwang embarrassed. "You know what?... I'll see you at school tomorrow... Or maybe not..." Kimy answered.

"Umm. Are you sure? I can wait so you can fix yourself." Kikwang said.

"Nope. I don't want to waste your time waiting." Kimy said in the verge of tears.

"I'll see you at school then. good night. Oh and happy birthday." Kikwang smiled and handed her a single red rose.

"Gomawo and good night." Kimy waved goodbye and closed the door.

She rested her forehead on the door and took deep breaths in.

"What are you still doing here, unnie?" Rian asked as she stepped ourt from the room she was in.

Kimy was literatlly red from the anger and you could see smoke coming out of her ears.

"Rian." Kimy called.

"Neh?" Rian answered.

"You really wanna know why I'm still here?" Kimy asked with her forehead still leaning on the door.

"Of course I do. You should be out with Kikwang right now." Rian said with a smile on her face.

"This can't be good." Gabriela said as she hid beside Karly in the living room sofa while Anna and Ilsa were hidding in Kimy's closet.

Kimy lifted her forehead from the door and turned around.

Rian's smile faded when she saw Kimy's face. "Kimy unnie?"

"I'm here cause... I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Kimy shouted and started to run towards Rian.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Rian screamed and started to run.

"GET THE BACK HERE YOU BRAT!!" Kimy yelled.

A few moths after that Kikwang was transfered to another school which made Kimy think she had scared him off but the main reason why he left cuase he got accepted at a entertainment company and was now going to be a trainee but Kimy stuck with the thought that she had scared him off.

 

End Of Flashback

 

"And that is why I will never in my life again let you do my make-up." Kimy said and walk away.

"Aish. I said I was sorry and besides... Kikwang became an idol andI bet he doens't remember that day." Rian said.

"And I bet he prefers a girl who's make doesn't look like the Frankenstein's wife." Kimy said sarcastically.

"I give up." Rian said and crossed her arms.

"What's the surprise anyways?" Gabriela asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see for yourselves." Rian said.

"Just tell us. You know I hate surprise." Karly said.

"Welcome to the club." Kimy said as she grabbed a bowling ball.

"Will you quit it already?" Rian asked. "I got punished by you and your still not happy."

"I might have to think of better punishments." Kimy said as she threw the ball.

"Stop arguing you two. We're here to have fun not to go back to our past mistakes." Karly said. Anna, Ilsa and Gabriela nodded in agreement with Karly.

"Alright. Truce." Kimy started to waved her hand side to side.

"Truce." Rian also said.

"Good. Now let's go and play." Karly said.

"Should we play with bets?" Ilsa asked.

"That's a great idea." Kimy said looking at Rian.

"Aish.." Rian complained.

"Hajima." Karly said to Kimy who nodded.

 


 

Meanwhile...

The boys were hopping off the bus and were now standing near the Bowling Alley Rian and her friends were.

"We're here." Zelo said with a cheerfull tone.

"Let's get inside." Yongguk order and the boys nodded they're head and went inside.

When they were inside, they didn't expect that the Bowling Alley would look like this.

"It's so..." Youngjae started.

"Awesome." Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup said in unison.

"I did not expect this." Himchan said as he looked around the place.

"Where's Rian?" Youngjae asked Yongguk.

"Let me call her." Youngguk dialled her phone number and waited for her to answer.

"Yeobeoseyo?" Rian answered.

"Neh. Rian. It's Yongguk." Yongguk said.

"Oh Oppa." Rian said with a cheerfull voice which caused Yongguk to smile.

"Are you already here?" She asked.

"Neh. Where are you?" Yongguk asked as he look for her.

Just then a girl appeared not far from where they were and started to wave her arm.

"Hyung, is that her?" Zelo asked as he pointed at the waving girl.

Yongguk looked at the girl and nodded.

"Neh. That's her." Yongguk said and hung up the phone call.

"Come on guys." Yongguk said and started walking with the boys following behind him.

"Annyeong oppa." Rian greeted and bowed when Yongguk was standing infront of her.

"Annyeong Rian." Yongguk also greeted and bowed. "These are my friends." He pointed at the boys behind him.

"Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun and Himchan." As he introduced one by one they bowed.

"I already met Youngjae oppa and Daehyunnie oppa." Rian said and waved at the latter two which they waved back.

"Yah!! Rian ah. It's your turn." Anna called as she walked up to Rian but stopped mid-way when she saw Youngjae.

"Youngjae oppa?" Anna asked.

"Hey Anna." Youngje waved and smiled at her.

'Oh . My poor heart is going to have a heart attack because of this boy.' Anna thought as she waved back and her cheeks started to turned into a soft shade of pink.

"Anna ah, what's taking so long?" Ilsa called as she and the rest of the girls walked behind her.

Ilsa looked at a Frozen Anna and looked at what she was staring at when her eyes landed on Himchan. "Himchan oppa." Ilsa called as her heart started to beat fast but her heart wasn't the only one beating like crazy. So were Karly's, Kimy's and Gabriela's when they saw the boys that made they're hearts skip a beat.

"Surprise!!" Rian lifted her arms in the air as she cheered.

"Surprise?" The six boys and five frozen girls asked in unison.

 


 

Meanwhile...

The EXO boys were all preparing for bedtime.

"Goodnight guys." Suho said to the boys which they all answered with yawns or a nod.

Suho watch as D.O was walking towards his room with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Kyungsoo ah." Suho called him.

D.O lifted his head and looked at his leader.

"What are you thinking?" Suho asked as he stood beside D.O.

"On what Kai said earlier." D.O answered.

"Which one are you going to choose?" Suho asked as they both started to walk up the stairs.

"I think I'll start with the second option since I can cook better tha Kai or Chanyeol will ever cook." D.O said.

"I heard that." Kai answered from one of the rooms.

Suho and D.O chuckled then stopped when they arrived at D.O's room.

"Then you should follow what your heart tells you to do." Suho said.

 

(*This part reminds me of B.A.P's song What My Heart Tells Me To Do.. I love that song, It's so sweet.*)

 

"I will hyung." D.O smiled. "See you tomorrow."

"Sure thing, Bro." Suho patted D.O's shoulder and left for his room.

'I'm 100% it's no longera fight for an invasion on this planet but an invasion for someone's heart.' Suho thought as he entered his room.


Hey!! *waves and smiles*

KahylaEnid02 here.

Sorry it took me a long time to update but the wait is over and I give you...

The next chapter of this E.T. Love story.

Hope you all like it.

Thanks and welcome for all subs.

And thanks for the comments. It really gives me the boost to keep me going.

Enjoy the update and I'll make sure to update again soon.

Don't forget to subs and comment.

Annyeong. *bows and waves*

-Saranghae ♥