Please... Don't Hate Me... Please...

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Please... Don't Hate Me... Please...

Himchan looked at Ilsa with sadness written in his eyes as well as tears b in them.

Ilsa just looked at him silently with ajar. Shock was the emotion that was written as clear as daylight on her face.

 

“H-Him…. Himchan Oppa. You…. You too?” Ilsa asked him. Disappoinment and sadness could be heard in her voice.

 

Baekhyun just stood there. Silently watching as everything took place. As secrets were being said and the situation was being explained to the confused girl standing beside them.

 

Himchan lowered his head as his tears fell from his eyes and started to roll down his cheeks slowly and painfully. Ilsa’s tears also started to fall as well.

 

“The person that I trusted the most besides the girls…. Was you, Himchan. And now… Not only did I found out just recently that Chanyeol is an alien. Now you are one too?” Ilsa said as frustration filled her whole body.

“Forces… We are called forces. Not aliens.” Baekhyun corrected her.

 

Ilsa turned to look at Baekhyun with a pissed off look. “I don’t care what the hell you’re called. You betrayed us all. You betrayed our trust.” Ilsa shouted at him full of fury. Baekhyun and Himchan’s eyes widen at Ilsa’s sudden outburst.

 

“I-Ilsa ah… We didn’t betrayed you. We didn’t betrayed anyone.” Himchan said as he started to take small steps towards her.

 

“No! Don’t come near me!” Ilsa shouted rather loudly.

 

Ilsa shouted so loudly that Chanyeol, the rest of the girls and also the rest of the matoki warriors heard it. It was faint but they still heard it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rian and Karly were together. When they heard Ilsa’s faint shout, they looked at each other. “Ilsa ah.” They both said in unison. Then they started to run towards where they had heard their friend’s faint shout came from.

 

Everyone started to make their way towards Ilsa was. Once they were all there, they all found Ilsa, Himchan and Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ilsa ah!!” All the girls called and ran towards her, placing their friend in a group hug.

 

“We were so worried.” Anna said as she tighten her hug.

 

“Where were you all this time?” Gabriela asked but Ilsa didn’t answer her question.

 

Instead Ilsa stood there completely silent. The girls noticed her strange behavior and decided to stop the group hug to look at their friend. By now they all noticed Ilsa’s red and puffy eyes.

 

“Ilsa ah…” Kimy called her.

 

“Gwenchana?” Rian asked.

 

Ilsa looked at each and every one of her friends.

 

“How many of you know?” Ilsa asked directly to every one of her friends.

 

The girls looked at each other and then looked back at Ilsa, their eyes full of confusion and curiosity.

 

“Know what, Ilsa?” Karly asked the young one.

 

Ilsa turned to look at Karly. “About Baekhyun and the rest of the boys? About Himchan and the rest?” Ilsa asked, her voice full of frustration.

 

She felt frustrated just by thinking that her friends might know about this kind of secret and leave her completely out of it.

 

Karly, Rian, Kimy and Gabriela all reacted the same way. Their eyes widen and their mouth opened slightly ajar.

 

“What about the boys?” Anna asked completely confused.

 

Ilsa turned to look at Anna. “You don’t know?”

 

“Know what, silly?” Anna let out a small laugh that was full of confusion.

 

Karly sighed. “Ilsa ah… Let’s talk about it tomorrow. Right now… We need to get you to your cabin and have you take a nice warm bath.”

 

Ilsa sighed deeply but still nodded her head. “Arrasso.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk turned to look at the boys that were standing beside him. “We should get going as well. It’s been a long night.”

 

“Neh, hyung.” All the boys chorused, except Himchan who had been silently standing there looking at Ilsa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna, Gabriela, Kimy and Rian all started to walk away, making their way towards the campsite.

 

Karly and Ilsa were about to start walking when Ilsa suddenly turned around to look at Himchan.

 

Himchan looked at her with sad red puffy eyes. And then she turned to look at Chanyeol who was now standing beside Baekhyun. He looked at her worried and sad eyes.

 

“Suho told me about everything. So I know everything about you but…” Ilsa started to say but then trailed off mid sentence to ce again to look at Himchan.

 

“You owe me an explanation, Himchan oppa.” Ilsa said to him.

 

Himchan nodded his head softly. “Neh. I will explain everything to you.”

 

“You can explain everything tomorrow, Oppa. Right now we all need a good night sleep. It’s been a long day for many of us.” Karly said.

 

“Neh! We all should get going. Including you two.” Yongguk said as he looked at the two EXOTIC boys.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol lifted their heads to look at the Matoki leader and nodded their heads.

 

Karly turned to look at Ilsa and placed a hand over her friends shoulder. “Gaja. I’ll take you to your cabin.” Karly said softly to her friend to which Ilsa nodded her head.

 

Karly lifted her head and looked at all the boys standing infront of her. “See you boys tomorrow. Goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight.” All the boys said in unison. Once Karly and Ilsa were out of their sight, all the boys looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

“We should get going, Chanyeol ah.” Baekhyun said to his friend as he turned around and started to leave.

 

Chanyeol nodded his head and was about to walk behind his hyung but then he turned around to look at Himchan.

 

“Tatsmato… You would never hurt her, would you?” Chanyeol asked him.

 

Himchan lifted his sad gaze to look at Chanyeol. “I would never hurt her. I prefer to die than harming her in any way.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sighed softly and simply nodded her head. “That’s what I thought you would answer.”

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the matoki boys looked at each other with weird and curios looks on their faces.

 

“Goodnight, boys.” Chanyeol said and then turned around to make his way towards the campsite.

 

“Well that!! Was definitely weird of him.” Daehyun said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Aish! Be thankful that he wished us a goodnight and not killed us right here infront of the girls.” Youngjae said to Daehyun, as he hit his young friend’s shoulder rather hard.

 

“Ouch!” Daehyun complained and rubbed his shoulder. Jongup and Zelo just laughed at Youngjae’s and Daehyun’s interactions.

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk just walked up to Himchan, who was still standing in his place with tears b in his eyes.

 

“Himchan ah… Gwenchana?” Yongguk asked his friend, placing a hand on Himchan’s shoulder.

 

“I would be lying if I said was alright.” Himchan simply answered while taking a deep breath.

 

Yongguk sighed softly. “Everything will be okay. She won’t be in any danger as long as we’re still in Earth.”

 

“I really hope that I can protect her. She means the world to me.” Himchan said.

 

Yongguk smiled softly at his friend. “I know, Tats… I know. Gaja! It’s already late.”

 

Himchan looked at Yongguk and nodded his head.

 

 

 

 

 

With that said, all the matoki warriors headed to their cabins and tried to sleep their troubles away.

 


 

After a long and sleepless night, the matoki boys and the girls were all taking care of their morning task.

 

Somehow they all felt quiet with each other. Their minds were clouded with thoughts, worries, questions and confusion.

 

Anna felt really frustrated that the rest of the girls knew something about the boys and excluded her from knowing.

 

“Okay. Everyone speak. Now.” Anna said as all the girls were sitting ontop of a checkered blanket having a small picninc for lunch.

 

The rest of the girls looked at her with confusion written in there eyes.

 

“Talk about what?” Kimy asked after taking a bite of her sandwich.

 

“What is it that you know about the boys that I don’t?” Anna asked frustrated.

 

All the girls looked at each other. Debating if they should tell their friend or just let Youngjae or Sehun tell her.

 

“Stop looking at each other like that and tell me already!!” Anna yelled at them, feeling completely frustrated right about now.

 

“Anna ah. That’s something only Youngjae and Sehun can tell you.” Karly said.

 

“It’s not out place to tell you what we know about them.” Rian added.

 

“Or you can discover it yourself. Whichever comes first…” Ilsa mumbled to herself.

 

“What was that, Ilsa?” Anna asked Ilsa with a confused look on her face. She didn’t get to hear clearly what Ilsa had just said.

 

“Oh nothing. Let’s just eat and you can ask Youngjae and Sehun all you want later.” Ilsa said as she started to eat.

 

Anna took a deep breath and quickly stood up. “It’s not fair. Best friends don’t hide things from each other.” Anna said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

 

“Come on, Anna. It’s not our place. Whatever we know is only a thing both boys can tell you.” Karly said as she stood up and went to stand infront of Anna. “Just do as Ilsa said. Eat first and then asked them later.”

 

Anna looked away in anger. “I lost my appetite.” With that said, Anna just turned and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

All the girls looked at their friend worriedly.

 

“Do you think it was better to tell her rather than to keep the secret to ourselves?” Kimy asked as she looked at Anna’s disappearing figure.

 

“Like we said. It’s not our place to say anything.” Karly said as she went to sit back beside Rian.

 

“I hope she won’t be mad at us.” Gabriela said after being quiet for quick some time.

 

“She won’t. She’s our best friend after all.” Kimy said. Knowing Anna very well, she knew that Anna won’t stay mad at them for long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae had decided to take a small walk before going to look for Anna and hang out with her for the rest of the day.

 

Youngjae had been walking for a while until he now was standing in the middle of the forest. The sun was shining brightly through the tree branches. The breeze felt good on Youngjae’s face. He smiled in content with the nice weather.

 

“Aish! Of all the places… Why must I bump into to you here?” A voice said from behind Youngjae.

 

Youngjae sighed deeply from frustration before turning around to look at the person behind him.

 

“I don’t know, Oh Sehun. Maybe you just idolize me that you’re always following. I am a better warrior than you are after all.” Youngjae said as he gave Sehun a smirk.

 

Sehun scoff at Youngjae’s comment. “Maybe it’s the other way around. You, Jokomato, idolize me.”

 

“You wish, Oh Sehun.” Youngjae said.

 

 

 

 

 

After all those comments, they both silently stood there infront of each other, glaring daggers at one another.

 

“Jokomato…” Sehun suddenly called Youngjae.

 

“What do you want, Oh Sehun?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Stay away from Anna.” Sehun said with a serious tone of his voice.

 

Youngjae furrowed his brows. “Why would I do that?”

 

“Because I like her.” Sehun bluntly answered.

 

Youngjae’s eyes widen at Sehun’s sudden confession.

 

“Y-You… Like Anna too?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Don’t tell you like her, Jokomato?” Sehun asked as he started to walk over to Youngjae.

 

Youngjae’s surprised expression quickly turned into a serious one. “I love her. So I won’t stay away from her. Not now… Not ever.”

 

Sehun halted in surprise at Youngjae’s confession.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun scoff, ruffling his hair in frustration. “Then… Should we fight for her. If I win, you stay away from her.” Sehun said as he lifted his gaze to look at Youngjae.

 

“Then what if  I win? What will you do?” Youngjae asked him.

 

Sehun sighed deeply but lowly answered. “I’ll stay away from her.”

 

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows. “You will?”

 

“If I get defeated by you now… What will guarantee me that I will be able to protect her in the future? And if you win, you’ll protect her even better than I'll ever will.” Sehun said as he lowered his head.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae also lowered his head. ‘What if I lose? Will that mean that I’m not strong enough to protect Anna? But… I can protect her… I will protect her even if it means risking my life for her safety…’ Youngjae thought to himself.

 

Sehun stared at Youngjae’s distracted face. 'Now’s my chance to attack.'

 

Sehun placed his hands on either side of his own body. The wind around Sehun started to get stronger and wilder. Youngjae noticed this and immediately focused on Sehun.

 

Sehun smirked at Youngjae when the latter noticed him. Sehun lifted his hands in the air causing the wind to become even more wilder than it was already.

 

 

 

 

 

Leaves were flying everywhere. Dust was also flying in the air which caused Youngjae to blink his eyes multiple times just to try and clear his eyesight but the dust kept getting in his eyes. Sehun ed his hands forward making all the wind to blow towards Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae’s body started to float in the air. Once Sehun saw that Youngjae was completely floating in the air, he ed his hand forwards once again, sending Youngjae’s body to fly backwards in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae tried to grab whichever tree branch he could reach but he was flying in the air way to quickly to be able to grab any. Sehun then lowered his hands causing the wind to stop blowing so strongly.

 

Youngjae’s body abruptly stopped floating but he then started to fall from the air towards the ground. With his fast reflexes, Youngjae was able to make an air flip and land on his feet, placing a hand on the ground to steady his stance.

 

 

 

 

 

“What you just did is called cheating, Oh Sehun. If we’re going to fight, do it fairly.” Youngjae said as he straightens his stance.

 

“Anything is fair in this fight. There are no rules.” Sehun said.

 

Youngjae finished clapping the dust away from his hands.”Then let’s do this already.” Youngjae said as he reached for his wrist watch and press a buttong from the side.

 

And just like Himchan and Jongup, a bright light emitted from Youngjae’s body. Once the light vanished, where once Youngjae’s body was standing was replaced by a small matoki with a yellow mask.

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mk9b02iPAt1rhjgpvo1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

Youngjae quickly got into a fighting stance with a small sword in his hands. “Hiwsksdbjfios.” “Let’s get this starting.”

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun smirked as he too took a fighting stance. “With pleasure.”

 

 

 

 

 

They soon started to charge at each other which commenced their fight.

 

Their for the one person they both loved and wanted to protect with their life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is so freaking frustrated.” Anna mumbled to herself as she ran a hand in her long hair.

 

Anna had been walking around the campsite for half an hour now. She had been looking for Youngjae and Sehun everywhere but there wasn’t a single sign of them.

 

“It’s so unfair. What is it that they’re hiding anyways?” Anna asked herself.

 

Since she couldn’t find the both in the campsite, she decided to go look for them near the forest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While walking, Anna could that the wind would sometimes get strong and wild and then in the next second it would just be calm.

 

“What the hell is wrong with the weather today? Is this some kind of sign that the world might be ending?” Anna asked herself. With this thought in her mind, she suddenly stopped.

 

“Is this one of the signs for the apocalypse?” Anna asked as she looked at her surroundings. Searching for any other signs that the world might be ending but she didn’t find anything.

 

 

 

 

 

Instead, she could sounds. Sounds of someone fighting. Curiosity got the best of Anna, so she started to follow the sounds until she was standing in the sidelines watching the fight between Sehun and Youngjae unravel.

 

Anna’s eyes widen with fright and surprise. “W-What…?” She whispered as she observed the fight that was going on before her eyes.

 

“What’s going on?” Anna talked louder this time, catching both Sehun and Youngjae’s attention.

 

‘Oh no.’ Was the only thing going on Sehun and Youngjae’s minds.

 

 

 

 

 

“Anna ah…” Sehun called her softly.

 

Anna turned to look at Sehun with a surprised look on her face. “Sehun oppa?”

 

“A-Anna… I-I… I can explain…” Sehun started to make his way towards Anna but Youngjae’s small matoki figure stood infront of Sehun, blocking him from making his way towards Anna.

 

“Sjkseoiefkcmm.” Youngjae spoke in his matoki language. “Don’t get anywhere near her.”

 

Anna averted her gaze from Sehun to look at the small bunny standing infront of her. “What is that?” Anna asked as she pointed a finger at Youngjae.

 

Youngjae slowly turned around to look at Anna.

 

“It’s a who… Who… is that?” Sehun said.

 

“W-What.. Who? Y-You mean… That’s a person.” Anna asked Sehun.

 

“His name is Jokomato but you know him by a different name.” Sehun said. Youngjae quickly turned around and gave Sehun a glare.

 

“A different name?” Anna asked as she walked near Youngjae’s small body.

 

When she was near him, she crouched down to be at the same level as Youngjae. She looked at him straight in the eyes, trying to figure out who it was.

 

Youngjae looked at her with sad eyes. “Anna…” Youngjae called her softly in his matoki voice.

 

Anna’s eyes widen when she heard her name. “It-…. It can't be... Can it?”

 

Youngjae lowered his head and then reached for his wrist, pressing the button on his watch.

 

The bright light came once again. Anna stood up and raised her arm over to cover her eyes from the light. Once the light vanished slowly, Anna lowered her arm slowly.

 

‘What if it’s really him?’ Anna thought, turning her head to look at the figure that was now standing infront of her.

 

“It is you… Y-Youngjae oppa…” Anna called, her voice stuttering when she called his name.

 

Even though Sehun was glad that Youngjae had been discovered by Anna, he still felt hurt with her reaction. He could see just how much Anna cared for Youngjae.

 

‘Even if I want her to stay with me and not him. I’ve already lost this battle. I’ve lost it since the beginning.’ Sehun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

“W-What… What are you?” Anna asked.

 

Youngjae lifted his sad eyes to look at her. “I’m… I’m a being that is called a matoki. I… I mean no harm towards you or your planet.” Youngjae answered. He tried to take a step closer to Anna but she took a step back.

 

Youngjae felt his heart fall with her reaction towards him.

 

Anna looked at him, her now tight fisted hands shaking on either side of her body. “Now I know why Ilsa reacted the way she did towards the girls. They knew about you.. They knew about the rest of the boys and even the EXO boys… and they’ve kept it from the rest of us.” Anna said, feeling anger rise up from the pit of her stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

“Anna…-” Youngjae started to call her but was interrupted by Sehun’s voice.

 

“You can trust him, Anna.” Sehun said. Youngjae was even more confused than Anna was. Sehun, one of his sworn enemies, was defending him?

 

“Why should I? Why should I even trust you?” Anna asked.

 

Sehun walked over to stand besides Youngjae. “Because he was sent to protect your planet.”

 

Anna looked from Sehun to Youngjae. “Y-You were?”

 

Youngjae nodded his head as an aswer.

 

“Protect it from what?” Anna asked.

 

Sehun sighed deeply. It hurt him to answer her question but it needed to be said. “From me and the boys.”

 

“Waeyo?” Anna asked.

 

“We were sent to conquer your planet and Youngjae and his friends were sent to stop us… But now.” Sehun trailed off and turned to look at Youngjae’s confused face.

 

“Now… I’m not so sure I want to keep fighting anymore.” Sehun said and turned back to look at Anna. “That’s why you should trust him.”

 

Anna and Youngjae were so confused with Sehun’s answers. “I’ll leave you two to talk.” Without another word, Sehun left with his head low and his heart hurting and broken.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun…” Anna softly called him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae and Anna were silent once Sehun’s figure had completely disappeared.

 

“Anna ah…” Youngjae called, deciding to break the silence. Anna’s back was facing Youngjae.

 

She was about to turned around but what Youngjae did next stopped her from turning around.

 

Youngjae had wrapped his arms around Anna’s small figure in a back hug. Both of their hearts were fluttering.

 

Anna could feel her cheeks becoming warm.

 

“Anna ah…” Youngjae called her once again but this time, his voice sounded sad and came out almost as a whisper.

 

At first Anna didn’t answer to his call. That was… Until she felt a small drop fall on her shoulder. Anna knew that it wasn’t raining.

 

Another drop fell on her shoulder, followed by a low sniff. Anna felt her heart crumble in hurt. Youngjae was crying. He was crying on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-Youngjae oppa…” Anna called him.

 

“P-Please… Please… Don’t hate me… Please…” Youngjae said, as his sobbed silently.

 

Anna could feel tears in her eyes. She grabbed onto Youngjae’s hands and slowly turned around. Anna found Youngjae’s face fill with tears. “Youngjae ah…” Anna called him.

 

 

 

 

 

Anna didn’t hesitate and wrapped her arms around Youngjae’s body. Youngjae was surprised with her action but none the less wrapped his arms around her as well.

 

“I can never hate you…” Anna said as small tears fell from her eyes.

 

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows at what Anna had said. “Anna ah…”

 

Anna tighten her hold on him and buried her face in his chest. “I don’t know if I can ever hate you… No matter what or who you are…”

 

Youngjae’s tears kept falling slowly as he buried his face in her hair.

 

“Can we stay like this for a while?” Anna asked him.

 

Youngjae chuckled softly and nodded his head. “If you want to.”

 

 

 

 

 

Even though Anna felt angry and betrayed, something else was stopping her from hating Youngjae. Maybe… Just maybe…

 

 

 

 

That same something that… was stopping the rest of the girls to hate the matoki boys…

Maybe it was something called… Love…