More Surprises To Come~

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------More Surprises To Come~

  

"Daehyun ah!" Kimy called him as he made his way towards the girl's small picnic site.

 

"Hey there, girls. What are you guys doing?" Daehyun asked as he stood infront of them.

 

"Well we just had a picnic for lunch and now...” Kimy answered Daehyun's question.

 

"We're just too lazy to stand up from here." Gabriela said as she had her head laying on Kimy's lap.

"Where are the rest of the girls?" Daehyun asked as he took his shoes off to sit on the picnic blanket.

 

"Well... Karly and Rian are with Yongguk and Zelo-" Kimy started to say when Gabriela cut her off excitedly.

 

"ON A DATE! Well at least Yongguk and Rian are." Gabriela said with a huge smile on her face.

 

"A date? Jjinja?" Daehyun said with a smile. He somewhat felt happy that Yongguk was taking a step foward in expressing his true feelings to Rian. But at the same time, he felt scared not only for his friends but for the girls too. 'What if Leader Jung comes and takes the girls away from us? What if...' He trailed off in his thoughts as he turned to look at Kimy.

 

'What if I lose Kimy forever?' As if Kimy could feel his stare, she turned her head to look at him. She could see that Daehyun was thinking about something since his eyebrows were furrowed together.

 

"Daehyun ah." Kimy called him but he didn't answered. "Daehyun oppa."

 

Daehyun snapped at the second time Kimy called him. “Neh?”

 

Kimy looked at him with worry in her eyes. “Gwenchana? You were spacing out there a little.”

 

Daehyun gave her a small chuckle and a smile. “Ah! Neh. Gwenchanayo. I’m just… A little hungry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can’t be hungry again. We just ate a minute ago, pabo.” Jongup’s voice came from behind Daehyun.

 

“Hey there, Jonguppie.” Gabriela greeted Jongup with a smile, to which Jongup returned with a sweet eye smile.

 

“Hey there, Gabby.” Jongup greeted as well. “Hey, Kimy.” He greeted as well.

 

“Annyeong!” Kimy greeted back.

 

Jongup went to sit besides Daehyun and looked at him with a serious look on his face. “Again. You seriously can’t be hungry.”

 

Daehyun cleared his throat awkwardly and looked elsewhere avoiding Jongup’s serious stare. “Of course I can be hungry again.”

 

Kimy smiled softly and tapped Gabriela’s shoulder. Gabriela looked at her friend with curious eyes. “Bwoya?”

 

“Ireona. I’m going to stand up and you might hit your head on the ground.” Kimy gave her friend a heads-up. Gabriela nodded her head and lifted her head from Kimy’s lap and sat up.

 

Kimy stood up, catching the attention of both boys. “Gaja, Daehyun oppa.”

 

Daehyun looked at her with a really confused look of his face but stood up anyways. “Where are we going?”

 

“Let’s go and look for a few snacks at the cafeteria.” Kimy said as she was putting her shoes on.

 

“Ah! Neh.” Daehyun gave her a smile as he too went to put on his shoes.

 

Once they both had their shoes one, Kimy turned to look at Gabriela and Jongup.

 

“We’ll be back in a second.” Kimy told them. Gabriela smiled at her friends and shook head. “Ani. Take your time and enjoy your snacks.” Gabriela said with a teasing tone of her voice, giving Kimy a small wink.

 

Kimy’s cheeks turned a slight pink color at Gabriela’s hidden message accompanied by the wink.

 

“Ah! Hahaha neh.” Kimy gave a small embarrassed laugh. She then turned to look at Daehyun and grabbed his hand. “Gaja.” She said and started to pull him away by the hand.

 

Daehyun could feel how his heart beat accelerated with just a simple touch. Heat started to grow on his cheeks but also a smile crept up on his lips as he could see that Kimy was blushing heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jongup just smile as he saw the smile his hyung had plastered on his face. Gabriela was also happy that her Unnie was spending some time with the guy who stole her friend’s heart in such a short period of time.

 

But when she heard the sudden sigh that escaped Jongup’s lips as he stretched his arms up in the air, she now noticed that she too sitting besides the guy she also truly loved. When she noticed this, her heart started to beat rapidly. It was beating so fast and loud that she was afraid that Jongup could hear it.

 

“So…” Jongup started to say, trying to start any kind of conversation he could with her.

 

“N-Neh?” Gabriela stuttered nerviously. ‘Pabo! Why are you stuttering? He’ll know that something is wrong with you. Just relax. Breath and just… Act normal.’ She debated with herself in her mind. She then turned to look at him and was met with small and sparkling brown eyes staring straight back at her own brown eyes. ‘Damn it! He’s making even harder for me to stay calm.’

 

After a few seconds of staring at each other’s eyes, Jongup blinked his eyes and cleared his throat softly. “How have you’ve liked the trip so far?” He asked her as he started to play some small pieces of grass.

 

Gabriela bit her lower lip as she thought for an answer to give him. “I like it so far. It’s sad that it’s our last day here.” She answered as she smiled sadly at the sky.

 

Jongup also smiled softly and turned to look at her. “I agree. But anything can happen in the future and who knows. You might comeback let it be for a small vacation or even work related for your future job.” Jongup said to her. Gabriela turned to him and smiled widely at him. “Neh. That would be a good idea.”

 

 

 

 

After that, they stayed silent but it wasn’t an awkward silence. It was kind of enjoyable just sitting there besides each other. Just enjoying each other’s presence.

 

Gabriela was enjoying Jongup’s presence that she truly wished that time would have stopped so she could stay besides him forever.

 

“H-Hey Jongup.” She called out for him softly. Jongup turned to her and hummed his answer. “Hmm?”

 

“Can I ask you a question?” Gabriela asked. Jongup smiled at her. “You just did.” He .

 

Gabriela turned to him and softly hit his arm causing him to laugh at her reaction. “I’m being serious, Oppa.”

 

Jongup rubbed the spot where he was just hit. “Mianhae. I was just kidding. Ask away.”

 

Gabriela turned her body to fully face him as she asked him her question. “If you had to choose between staying here at Earth or go back to your Planet… What-… What would choose?” She asked him. She needed to know what he would do if such a situation would to happen in the near future. She needed to know if she had… To let go and forget about her feelings for him just if he decided to leave Earth once the mission has ended or if she could jump ahead with the opportunity she had to confess her feelings.

 

Jongup’s eyes soften as he could see the curiosity in Gabriela’s eyes. He also turned his body fully towards her and stared at her lovingly. He suddenly lifted his hand and placed on Gabriela’s left cheek and caressed her cheeks softly with her dumb.

 

“As a warrior and a Matoki… I would go back to Mato Planet.” He started to answer her. As Jongup started to answer her question, Gabriela’s could feel her heart start to shatter into small pieces, tears were starting to appear in her sadden eyes and a small tear started to roll down her right cheek.

 

Jongup saddened to see as her small brown eyes started to cry. He quickly lifted his other hand and wiped her tears away. “But... As a man and also following what my heart wants and desires…” He continued explaining his answer, still drying her tears away.

 

“I would prefer staying here… And stay besides the girl I love. You... Yung Gabriela… I would rather stay by your side. Forever.” Jongup answered truthfully and from the bottom of his heart.

 

Gabriela smiled widely even tears in her eyes. She felt relief with his answer. “Jeongmallyeo?” Gabriela asked him just to make sure she wasn’t dreaming or heard his answer wrong.

 

Jongup nodded his head and gave her a soft smile. “Neh. Jeongmallyeo.”

 

Gabriela sighed in relief and gave him an even wider smile, causing some small dimples show. Jongup found this action cute but suddenly he had this sudden urge to just… kiss her.

 

Then he suddenly started to lean slowly to her. Gabriela’s heart once again started to beat rapidly as Jongup’s face came closer and closer towards hers.

 

‘I-Is he going to… k-kiss me?’ She thought in her head as she nervously looked as Jongup’s face was only centimeters away.

 

Just as their noses touch, Jongup looked intensely into her eyes waiting for any sign from her signaling that he could kiss her. When Gabriela slowly closed her eyes, he took this action as a yes and lean closer, his lips softly touching hers.

 

Gabriela felt as fireworks were exploding around her. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach flutter in utter joy and happiness.

 

She gave away her first kiss to the guy she truly loved and the guy she knew that she would today, tomorrow and in the future ahead of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Should we get some ice cream or some potato chips?” Kimy asked Daehyun who was standing beside her as they both examined the many choices of snacks the cafeteria had to offer for them.

 

“It’s kind of hot right now. An ice cream would be a great idea.” Daehyun suggested. Kimy smiled at him. “Great idea indeed.”

 

Kimy turned towards the cafeteria lady and lifted two fingers and said. “Two cone ice creams please.”

 

The lady smiled at them sweetly and nodded her head. “Two cone ice creams coming right up.” The lady then turned to the small fridge and grabbed the ice cream cones and went to stand behind the cash register.

 

Kimy smiled at the lady as she reached for her small wallet for the money to pay for the ice cream. “Thank you very much. How much is it?”

 

The lady smiled once again and shook her head. “No need. It’s on the house.”

 

Kimy smiled softly at the lady. “Ah! Oh no please. Let me pay for them.”

 

“No need, dear. I’ll give them to you for free. You both look like a great couple.” The lady said as she gave them both a motherly smiled.

 

Just as Kimy was about to say that they weren’t a couple, Daehyun smiled at the lady and bowed his head in a respectful manner. “Thank you very much. We will enjoy the ice creams.”

 

“Please do. They are really good. Have a nice day.” The lady bid them farewell. Both Kimy and Daehyun also bid her farewell and then they left the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After leaving the cafeteria, they decided to sit down in one of the picnic tables just outside the cafeteria.

 

“Waahh! She was right. These ice creams are delicious.” Daehyun exclaimed in happiness as he enjoy his first bite of ice cream.

 

Kimy smiled as she too took a bite of her ice cream cone. “They sure are.” She agreed with him.

 

After taking his third bite of ice cream, Daehyun lifted his head to look at Kimy who was sitting infront of him in the table. Kimy laughed softly as she saw the most cutest thing she’s ever saw.

 

Daehyun’s happy expression turned to one that was full of confusion as he saw that Kimy was laughing at something. “Bwoya? What’s so funny?” He asked and turned to look behind him to see if there was something funny behind but since he found nothing at all, he turned back around to look at Kimy.

 

Kimy laughed once again when he turned to look at her. Daehyun’s face turned serious as she just kept suddenly laughing. “Yah! Bwoya? What are you laughing at?” he asked once again.

 

Kimy tried to hold back her laughter so she could answer his question. “Y-You…-” Kimy stopped saying and tried taking deep breaths to calm herself. “You have ice cream on the tip of your nose.” She said as she pointed at her own nose.”

 

Feeling a little embarrassed, Daehyun tried to quickly clean his nose. “Is it gone?”

 

Kimy shook her head and chuckled softly as she look at his cute attempts to clean away the ice cream from his nose.

 

“How about now?” He asked once again. Kimy shook her head once again. “Here. Let me help you.” She said as she reached for a tissue in the center of the table and lean forward to clean his nose.

 

When Kimy leaned towards him, Daehyun’s heart started to beat rapidly. He felt kind of nervous having so near him like this.

 

After a few seconds of avoiding looking at Kimy’s way, Daehyun finally decided to look at her as she kept cleaning the tip of his nose, e felt his heartbeat suddenly stop as her dark brown orbs were so close to his sight. He could smell her sweet scent.

 

“There!” Kimy said as she finished cleaning his nose. When she turned to look at Daehyun, she suddenly held her breath as she noticed just how close their faces were. If Daehyun would tilt is head, he could kiss her. But he was too afraid to do it. And yet, from the bottom of their hearts, they wished to kiss the other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kimy was the first to look away and leaned back in her chair and continued to eat her coned ice cream. Daehyun was trying to calm his heart from jumping out of his chest.

 

After a few minutes of silence, they both had already finished eating their ice cream and were now silently sitting there in the picnic table.

 

Daehyun would lift his gazed to see Kimy and he couldn’t help the uneasiness from inside of him grow as he continued to look at her with each passing second. He started to worry. He started to grow scare. And he started to grow sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In all his matoki life, Daehyun had grown to learn that a warrior like him can never have a weakness in and out of the battlefield. He learn that having a weakness would immediately have him killed during battles with the Exotics.

 

He promised himself that apart from worrying and helping his fellow warriors, he would never develop any other kind of weakness and yet, here he was, breaking his own promise. Turning weak and soft for this girl sitting just infront of him.

 

A girl he was willing to give up his life for. A girl that he loves and will always love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun could feel small tears welling up in his eyes. He thought that if he blinked his eyes a few times that the tears would vanish but he was wrong. Instead the tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

 

‘Aish! I’ve turned so soft hearted during this mission. Kimy ah… What have you’ve done to me? Have you cast some sort of spell on me?’ Those were Daehyun’s inner thoughts as he looked at Kimy silently.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Dae. What do you wanna do-” Kimy started to ask but was cut off when she turned to look at Daehyun and saw is tear filled eyes.

 

“D-Daehyun oppa. W-Wae gu rae? Why are you crying?” Kimy asked, her voice full of worry for him.

 

Daehyun rapidly wiped away his tears and gave Kimy a big happy, yet sad smile. Trying to hide his pain and confusion from her.

 

“Ah! It’s nothing. Something just fell in my eyes.” Daehyun said. Kimy frowned a little at his answered.

 

“Daehyun ah. You can tell me anything. You don’t have to hide anything from me anymore. You can trust me.” Kimy said as she looked at Daehyun with sad yet caring eyes.

 

Daehyun looked at her for a few second and then sigh deeply. He then stood up from his chair and went to sit beside her.

 

“K-Kimy… I-” Daehyun started to say but suddenly stopped himself, trying to control his emotions.

 

Kimy noticed that he was hesitant to speak so she reached out to grab his hand and intertwined her fingers with his, giving his hand a small squeeze of reassurance.

 

Daehyun sighed and lifted his gaze to look at her in the eyes. “Kimy… This is going to sound weak coming from a fearless and ruthless warrior like myself but… I’m scared.” Daehyun finally said.

 

Kimy softly smiled at him and gave his hand another squeeze. “Oppa. Everyone in this world can be scared of things once in a while in their lives. Even a brave warrior like you should feel fear in some point.” Kimy said.

 

Daehyun shook his head. “No. I can’t develop fears. I can’t have a weakness. It’s what I had to learn during my trainings. And yet when I arrived here… Everything in me changed.” He said the last sentence almost like a whisper but it was loud enough for Kimy to hear him.

 

“Did it change in a good way or a bad way?” Kimy asked him.

 

Daehyun smiled sweetly at her. “Since I’ve meet you… Everything in me change in a good way.”

 

After hearing his answer, Kimy started to blush deeply with the way Daehyun was looking at her. He was looking at her with loving eyes.

 

“Kimy ah. I will make a promise to you. Right now.” Daehyun said as he reached his other hand to tightly hold her other hand.

 

“What it is?” Kimy asked, full of curiosity.

 

“That… As long as I live, I will protect you from any harm. I will make sure no one and nothing will hurt as long as I am near you. And that… As long as I live…” Daehyun drifted off in mid-sentence.

 

Kimy just sat there silently looking at him in the eyes, waiting for him to continue with his promise. “As long you live… What?” She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“That… As long as I live… I will always love you.” Daehyun confessed his feelings for her right there and then.

 

Kimy’s heart started to beat so rapidly that she swore that even her mom back in Seoul could hear it. “D-Daehyun ah…”

 

“I-I know it’s too soon to tell you that but… We matoki know from the bottom of our hearts when we truly love someone and when that someone is our soul mate. And in this case, I feel deep in my heart and in my bones… That you, Kwon Kimy, are my one and only soul mate.” Daehyun confessed his heart out.

 

Kimy sat there silently. She had no words to say. She was completely speechless. ‘Daehyun… Loves me? He really loves me? B-But the real question is… Do I love him as well?’ Kimy asked herself as she lowered her gazed to look elsewhere, trying to figure out her feelings for Daehyun.

 

 

Were they real? Was she only having a small crush on him?

 

 

 

 

Kimy was trying to figure everything out when her eyes landed on their intertwined hands. Kimy stared at them for a few seconds and she thought about the small times she’s spent with him. The times he made her laugh with the simplest things. How she felt every time Daehyun would look at her and give that sweet eye smile. How he was always by her side.

 

 

 

 

Kimy lifted her eyes and looked at Daehyun and smiled at him. “Oppa… Neol… Neol saranghae…” She said.

 

Daehyun smiled widely causing him to give that sweet and cute eye smile of his. “Jeongmallyo?” he asked her.

 

Kimy nodded her head. “Jeongmallyo. And since you made me a promise I am going to make one as well.”

 

“What it is?” Daehyun asked full of curiousity.

 

“I may not be as strong as you are but… Let me protect you as well… I promise to protect you the best that I can.. And also that as long as I live… I will always love you as well.” Kimy said with a loving smile on her face. Daehyun smiled at her.

 

Daehyun then started to lean slowly towards and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

“You have my word on this promise.” He said as he pulled Kimy towards him and embraced her in a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Youngjae was sitting at the bottom of a big oak tree in the middle of the forest with Anna sitting beside him. She was leaning her head on his chest while Youngjae had an arm wrapped around her waist.

 

“Youngjae ah…” Anna suddenly called him.

 

“Hmm?” Youngjae hummed as he rested his cheek on top of her head softly.

 

“D-Do you think… Do you think that we can be together?” Anna asked. Both Youngjae and Anna clearly knew that they had feelings for each other but just as Anna asked him. We’re they really permitted to be together?

 

 

Will their leader let them be a happy couple like every other on Earth?

 

 

 

 

Youngjae sighed deeply as he knew the answer all too well. “I doubt that Leader Jung will let us be together while we’re on this mission. We might have to complete our mission first and then… We’ll have to see what happens later on…” Youngjae answered.

 

Anna then moved away from Youngjae’s side and turned to look at him. “Then what happens if you complete your mission and your leader doesn’t let you come back to me?” Anna asked, her voice was full of fear of losing him.

 

Youngjae looked at her with worried eyes as well. He lifted both of his hands and cupped Anna’s cheeks, caressing them with his thumbs. “I will always find a way to come back to you. Even if that means being shunned from my planet. My home is where you are.” Youngjae said.

 

“But… won’t you miss being their? Won’t you miss your friends? Your family?” Anna asked him.

 

Youngjae gave a small sad smile and lowered his head. “Actually… I don’t have a family to go back to. The only people I consider family are here on Earth with me. The guys are my family.” Youngjae explained to her.

 

Anna’s facial expression turned sad. “What happened to your real family?” She asked him.

 

“War happened. Our planet’s war against EXO Planet has been going on for many many years. My parents and every single one of my family members. They were all obliged to fight for their planet. I was lucky enough to have my parents for 10 years. When I turned 11, they…” Youngjae chocked up on his tears but he continued to explain. “They died during a mission to EXO…”

 

Anna reached out and wrapped her arms around Youngjae’s neck and started to rub the back of his neck. “I’m so sorry, Oppa. I-I… I didn’t mean to make you remember your pain. I’m really sorry.” Anna apologized once, twice and thrice. She felt some sort of guilt for making Youngjae remember a painful past like that. He lost both of his parents at the same time.

 

“Ani. Gwenchana. I have the boys that are like brothers to me. And now…” Youngjae trailed off as he pulled away from Anna’s hug and looked at her in the eyes.

 

“Now I have you.” Youngjae said as he caressed her cheeks softly. Anna smiled softly at him.

 

“You are the most important person in my life now. And will fight hard to protect you from anyone.” Youngjae said as he continued to caress her cheeks.

 

Anna leaned forward and planted a kiss in the tip of his nose and smiled at him once again. “I know you will… Saranghae…” Anna said from the bottom of her heart.

 

Youngjae smiled cutely at her words. “Nado Saranghae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

The six EXO-M warriors had already landed on Earth. Kris had ordered the rest of the boys to spread around and find all of the matoki warriors that the Mato Planet leader had send down there.

 

 

 

 

Kris was right now following Yongguk and Rian who were walking hand in hand in the side walking down the streets of Tokyo.

 

Kris was looking attentively at Yongguk’s each and every move as he was making. Kris saw how Yongguk was looking as Rian smile with excitement. He saw how Yongguk would widely smile at Rian as she looked at the items displayed in the store windows.

 

 

 

 

“So this is your weakness…” Kris mumbled to himself. He then turned to look at Rian’s small figure.

 

“I’m sorry young girl. But you just might be my bait to finally defeat these warriors.” Kris said as turned around and walked away. After a few minutes of walking, Kris unexpectedly met with Tao.

 

“Tao! What are you doing here?” Kris asked.

 

“Gege! I found the youngest member. And he wasn’t alone.” Tao informed his leader.

 

Kris furrowed his brows and tilted his head in curiosity. “Was he with another matoki member?” he asked.

 

Tao shook his head. “No. He was with a girl. I don’t think she’s only a friend to him.”

 

“Why is that?” Kris asked.

 

“Because he suddenly grabbed her hand and kept walking… Hand in hand.” Tao informed.

 

Kris looked behind him to where Yongguk and Rian were and a thought hit him. ‘Are they here to complete their mission? Or are they here to fall in love?’

 

 

 

 

“Gege.” Tao called him. Kris turned to look at his young friend. “What should we do now?”

 

 

 

 

Kris thought for a few second before answering Tao’s question.

 

“If all of these warriors have fallen in love… We use their lovers as bait.” Kris said as he started to walk away.

 

 


Hello, my dear readers!!

Long time no see.

Here's my christmas update for all of you.

It's been so long since I've last updated. I hope you guys still like this story.

Since I'm now on christmas vacations, I hope I'll be updating more.

What do you guys think about EXO-M's appearance in this chapter?

Even if Kris, Luhan and Tao have already left EXO, I still wanted to add them here.

 

And also... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

See you guys later on my next update which I hope will be soon.

Saranghae <3

-KahylaEnid02