B.A.P To The Rescue...

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------B.A.P To The Rescue...

In Planet Mato, they're leader Mrs.Jung was in her office dealing with her usual things when her assistant entered the room almost running and with panic in her face.

"Mrs. Jung. I'm afraid I have bad news for you." Said the assistant to her her boss.

"What is it now Sam?" Mrs.Jung said with frustation in her voice.

"We have been informed that Exo Planet has planned of ruling a planet known as Earth."

"WHAT?!" Mrs.Jung said while slaming her hand in her desk.

"Yes ma'am it has been confirmed by our spy in Exo Planet." Sam said a little afraid by her boss's reaction.

Mrs.Jung started to massage her temples and took a deep breath.

"Is there more information behind this?"

"Well they have send 6 young men to earth to try to blend in and then try to rule it. We don't really know how they look like in human form but we only know they're names." Said Sam in one breath.

Mrs.Jung nodded processing everything that Sam said.

"Find the 6 most greatest warriors you can think of here in Planet Mato and bring them here as fast as possible."

"Yes Mrs.Jung." Said Sam while bowing and leaving the office.


Mean while in Earth, Karly and Rian were together in Math class bored as ever. Suddenly Mr.Yum interrupted the class, behind him were two handsome boys in which all the girls immeadiatly started squealing.

"Class today we have two new transferred student, please introduce yourselfs." Mr.Yum said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin imnida. But please just call me Kai, please take good care of me." Kai said while bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo Do Kyungsoo imnida, but people just call me D.O. Please take good care of me." D.O. said while bowing.

"Excellent, please find a sit so we can start the class. Umm Kai sit next to Karly and D.O. sit next to Rian." Mr.Yum said while pointing at Karly and Rian.

They both went to they're respected sits and the teacher started the lesson.

Karly looked at Kai and waved at him.

"Hi welcome to our school. Hope you like it here." Karly said smiling at him.

Kai which was the most excited to go to Earth waved at Karly happily and gaved her a big smile.

"Annyeong hope we can be good friends." Kai said with a happy voice.

"Sure!" Karly said smiling big at him.

Mean while with Rian and D.O. was a little bit different. D.O. is a really cold person and doesn't express much emotions on his face.

Rian looked at D.O. but he didn't look at her.

"Umm excuse me." That's when D.O. finally looked at her but he had the same cold expression.

"Welcome to our school. Hope you'll feel comfortable here." Rian said while giving a little smile at him.

D.O. didn't say anything, he just nodded and looked back at the teacher.

Minutes had passed and MrYum was almost over with his lesson.

"Ok students, I will give each of you an assigment tomorow and you will be pared with someone randomly by me." That's when the bell rang and everyone started to gather they're stuff. Kai and D.O. were the first ones to leave the classroom.

"Umm Karly?"

"Neh?" Karly looking up from her books.

"Did you noticed that one of the new boys in our classroom has a cold personality?" Rian said with a little worry in her voice. She didn't usually like cold people near her.

"Well Kai didn't acted cold but I think D.O. is a little different from him." Karly started to walk with Rian beside her.

"Just try not to worry about it."

"Ok. I'll see you later." Rian said while waving goodbye at her friend.


 In the next period, Gabriela and Anna were in Chemistry class.

"Yah Anna. Where is Mrs.Park?" Gabriela said confused to why the're teacher is late. She is never late, not even for a minute.

"Don't know, maybe she has something to do or something." Anna said while doing the homework she forgot to do.

Just then Mrs.Park came in with two new students behind her.

"Good morning class, today we have new students in our class. Please introduce yourself in front of the class." Mrs.Park said with her calm and sweet voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo Oh Sehun imnida. Please take good care of me." Sehun said while bowing and giving a shy smile.

"Annyeong Byung Baekhyung imnida. Hope we can be good friends." Baekhyun said while waving and giving a small smile.

"You may take you seats next to Anna and Gabriela's table." Mrs.Park said while poiting at the empty table next to the girls.

They bowed and moved to they're respected table.

Both girls looked at the boys next to them. The boys looked at the staring girls.

"Umm welcome. Hope you'll like our school as much as we do." Anna said while waving at them. Gabriela nodded and gaved them a big smile.

"Kamsa." They both said at the same time.

"Ok class today lets do something fun!" Said Mrs.Park clapping her hands excitedly.

Everybody looked at her confused.

"Well in every table there will be a boy and a girl. No girl and girl or boy and boy. It is now boy and girl."

Everybody growend and frowned. The teacher just ignored they're complains and started putting everybody in they're table.

"Umm Baekhyun, you and Gabriela are in one table." Mrs.Park said smiling at them.

"And..... Sehun you with Anna."

While she was directing the others Gabriela looked at Baekhyun and waved at him.

"Guess we are partners now." She said while giggling.

Baekhyun just nodded. He didn't really wanted to come to Earth but he didn't complain.

Gabriela pouted since he didn't talked to her. Baekhyun saw her expression and chuckled a little.

"Why are you laughing?" Gabriela said confused. Baekhyun shooked his head but kept laughing.

"YAH!" Gabriela said while punching his shoulder playfully. Baekhyun stopped laughing and looked at her with a blank expression.

"Is that a threat?" He said.

"What?" Gabriela said confused. 

"You just punched me." He said while glaring at her.

"Ani it was just a playfull punch, you know just joking."

Baekhyun just nodded and chuckled a little.

In Anna's and Sehun's table they were really quiet. While the teacher was giving her class, Sehun would listen and not understand what she is talking about.

What the hell is she talking about? Is this even real stuff? This place is complicated. Sehun thought while messing with his hair.

"Are you okay?" Anna said looking at him.

"Hmm? Oh umm yeah." Sehun said awkwardly.

"Do you understand this class?" Anna said while looking at him messing with his hair.

"Sure yeah I guess." He said not really knowing what to say.

"Well since your going to be my partner here my as well get to know each other right?" Anna said while smiling at him.

"Umm I-I guess?" Sehun said while avoiding eye contact from her.

"Do you have a cell phone?"

"A what?" Sehun said confused.

"You know a cell phone. Don't act like you don't know what it is." Anna said chuckling.

"Uhh..." Sehun just started to look around, he saw Baekhyun looking at him. 'Help me!' Sehun mouthed to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing what the heck a cell phone is either.

"Well do you?" Sehun turned his head to look at Anna and gaved her a nervous smile.

"Umm he he umm well you see I-"

"Oh I get it." Anna said cutting him off.

"Y-you do?" Sehun said nervous about what she is about to say.

"Your mother doesn't want you to have a cell phone because she thinks electronic stuff are not good for you right?" Anna said while frowning a little.

"Umm.... Yeah thats it. You cought me blue handed!" Sehun said while doing a bummer sound.

"Umm don't you mean red handed?" Anna said confused.

"Yeah thats what I said." Sehun said nodding and putting his attencion back at the teacher.


In Kimy and Ilsa's Music class, they were getting ready to start the lesson when Mr.Kim entered the classroom with two young boys.

"Kids. Pay atention. We have two new students joining us today." Mr.Kim faced the two boys beside him and nodded at them signaling them to introduce themselves.

One of them move towards and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Kim Joon Myun imnida but you may call me Suho. Please take good care of me."

The boy next to Suho had a worried look on his face. Suho just nodded to him and he walked forwards and slightly bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Chanyeol imnida. Please take good care of me since I'm the youngest from all of you. Hope we can all get along." He smiled a little and this caused Ilsa's heart to flutter.

"You know may sit down." Mr.Kim started to look around the room for free seats and his search stopped when he spotted two free seats behind Kimy and Ilsa.

"You may sit down behind Ms.Kimy and Ms.Ilsa over there."
He said while pointing at both girls.

Both boys looked to where they're seats were and bowed a thank you to the teacher and went to settle down on they're seats.

"Alright kids, please give me all your attention." Mr.Kim said while taking a seat on his desk. "Today we will be creating sound from whatever you want. Each of you will be divided into four teams."

Ilsa and Kimy looked at each other hoping to be in the same team. The teacher started to scream out the names of the groups.

Then he started to name the last group. "Kimy, Ilsa, Chanyeol and Suho are the last team. Please try not o make random disgusting noises this time. Right Mr.Jiyong?" Mr.Kim said while giving G-Dragon a serious look.

GD just gave the teacher the biggest grin ever seen. Every student in the classroom laughed, even the new boys.

"You may all start on your work." Mr.Kim said while putting his feets on top of his desk and crossing his arms on his chest and falling asleep.

All the students gathered up and started planning while Kimy, Ilsa, Chanyeol and Suho were a little awkward with each other. There was a deep silence between them so Suho decided to break the ice.

"What do you girls have in mind?" Kimy and Ilsa were surprised that he actually talked to them.

"Were not sure yet. Does one of you have like a little hidding talent or something?" Ilsa said while looking carefully at Suho and Chanyeol. Suho shook his head so did Chanyeol.

Kimy stared at Ilsa for a little while. "Are you sure?" She said to make sure they're were lying and just didn't want to show them.

"I'm pretty sure I don't have a hidding talent. If I did Suho hyung would have said so." Chanyeol said without taking his eyes off the ground.

Both girls looked at each other with worried looks.

"What should we do?" Ilsa whispered so only Kimy could listened to her.

"I don't know. I only know how to play the acoustic guitar." Kimy whispered to her friend with a worried feeling in her tone.

"And I only know how to play the piano." Ilsa looked at the boys direction.

"Can you at least make a rhythm while clapping." Ilsa asked again at the boys.

"We could try." Suho said while looking at his maknae friend. Chanyeol just nodded slightly to his hyung.

Kimy started to tell them what kind of rhythm to do and in matter of minutes they already had they're rhythm.

When they shown the class their little rhythm, all of the students though that this last group's rhythm was better.

The girls were really happy that everyone liked it but for the boyes that wasn't much of an excitment.

Ring ring ring!!

"Well kids see you tomorrow for our next assigment." Mr.Kim said while gathering his stuff and leaving the classroom.

Once the teacher was out of sight, the students started to gather they're stuff.

Kimy was in the middle of gathering her stuff when she felt someone poking her shoulder, when she turned around she saw Chanyeol with a little smile on his face.

"Hyung and me.." He started his sentence but then was cut off by Suho's throat being cleared near them.

"Well, I wanted to thank you for this experience." He bowed and then waved goodbye and left with Suho.

Kimy was a little dumbfounded about this.

"Yah, that was kind of..." Kimy started her sentence.

"Weird?" Ilsa finished the sentence for her and since she couldn't speak that much, she just nodded her head.

Ilsa shook her head and pulled her friend's arm and made her walk to the cafeteria to meet up with up with the rest of the gang.


Mean while on Planet Mato, the six warriors were preparing for they're journey.

Ms.Jung told them to meet her in Mato's Teleporter Base.

They arrived at the Teleporter Base but even though they were warriors, they felt nervous and unsure of what they would be facing on Planet Earth.

"You shouldn't feel fear my brave warriors." They frightened by the sudden voice heard from the darkest part of the base.

"Mianhe leader." The general said speaking for him and his soldiers.

"Just make sure you all succeed on your mission. And for that to happen you must follow some rules." She said hile walking close to them.

They all were standing straight and had a serious look on they're face. Ms.Jung started walking frm side to side screaming the rules clearly to the warriors in front of her.

"Number 1: You must be armed at all times, you will never know if your enemy is close and might harm you. Number 2: You should pay close atention to identify your enemy since we don't know they're human form and I'm sure you all know they're names.. Am I right?" She stopped and stared at them.

"Neh Leader!!" They all shouted at the same time in they're husky soldier voice.

She slightly nodded and kept walking from side to side.

"And last but not least, the most important rule in our Matoki history.. Number 3: During your mission, you should not and listen clearly, you are not permitted to interact or fall in love with a human female. Do I make myself clear?" She stopped infront of the general and looked at him.

He put his hand on his forehead like everyother soldier does. "Yes ma'am."

Ms.Jung nodded and told them to go to the red X marked on the floor from where they were going to transported from.

"I'll be contacting you once in a while. Arraso?" She said while pressing a few buttons on the computer."Neh Leader Jung!!" All of the six soldiers shouted. That's when some lazers came and made them disappered.


Back in Earth, the girls were walking togethr to the subway and they each were in they're own little world.

Karly, Kimy and Rian were talking about SHINee's new MV Fire.

Anna, Gabriela and Ilsa were talking about the latest outfits in store.

They stopped talking when the train arrived and one by one got inside. They found free seats next to each other.

That's when Rian asked the daily question she always asked to her friends by the end of the day.

"So girls... How was your day?" She asked smiling widely to her friends.

"Well.. Me and Ilsa made a cool melody with two new boys that arrived today in Music class." Kimy said without taking her eyes off her phone.

"Chincha? I have to sit next to a new boy too in Chemistry class." Anna said while pointing at herself.

"Nado unnie. I got to sit next a new boy too" Gabriela said while adding herself in Anna's story.

"In Math class, the teacher made two new boys sit next to us ." Karly said while pointing at herself and Rian.

"Neh. The one that was sitting next to me was really cold to me." Rian said while pouting a little. Rian liked to make new friends and she doesn't like to criticize people by how they look but this time she couldn't hold it inside anymore.

"Rian-ah!! This is the first time ever I've ever heard you criticize someone by they're appearance." Karly said wile staring at her friend.

"Mianhe unnie but it's truth and I just had to say it. Is tha a bad thing?" Rian said while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"We were just saying Rian unnie. You don't have to get mad at us for that." Ilsa said while pouting at her unnie. Now you may think Rian is the maknae from the girls but Ilsa is the real maknae.

"Mianhe." She said while throwing a cute sorry smile.

The girls chuckled a little and that's the train stopped. Karly stood up and grabbed her backpack.

"Well girls see you tomorrow." Karly said while waving goodbye to her friends and left the train.

The rest girls started to talk about random things. While they waited for they're stop.

They each got off the train. Since Ilsa and Gabriela lived near each other they got of together. Then Anna got off. Then Kim. And Rian was the last to get off.

Each of the girls were zoning off in they're own world when they each noticed a bright blue shooting star fly across the beautiful dark sky.

Only one word came out of they're lips.

"Woah"


"YAH!! Hyung, get your foot out of my face. My circuits can sense the odor coming from it." The warrior robot said to his creater and mentor.

"Hey.. Behave Zelo if you don't want me to take you cherry tomatoes away." He said while getting up.

The Matoki warriors arrived on earth but instead of landing the way were transported

"Umm... Shut down sorry...." Zelo said while lowering his head.

"Yah yah yah. That doesn't work on me. It only works on Himchan ah." The Hyung said while pullingout a cherry tomato and started to wave it infont of Zelo's nose.

Himchan looked at him with a glare. "No it doesn't. I'm the general. I don't get soft by these sorts of things." He said while pointing at Zelo's lowered head.

Zelo's head immeadiatly raised with his mouth open signaling with his finger to make his hyung feed him the cherr tomato.

Yongguk rolled his eyes and gave Zelo his cherry tomato.

"Shishi hyung, what should we do now?" One of the other asked.

"I'm not sure Jongup." Yongguk answered.

"I think we should call Ms.Jung." Another one said with worry in his tone.

"No need Youngjae. She gave everything we need to survive in earth." Himchan said.

Just when Himchan said that, something is heard from one of Himchan's backpack. (Something like the B.A.P's Killing Camp ringtone. You guys have to see it, it's really funny.)

"Hyung, the sound is coming from you bag." Zelo said pointing at Himchan bag.

Yongguk grabbed his bag and started to look for the noise. When he found it, it was some sort of earthling device. Yonnguk started to look at this device.

Since Youngjae was the smart one, he grabbed it.

"It's called a cell phone. I think we all should have one inside the bag Ms.Jung gave Himchan hyung." Youngjae said.

"Yeoboseyo?" Yougnjae said to the phone.

"It took you long to answer." They heard Ms.Jung's voice through the phone and they were all surprise except Youngjae.

"Nevermind that. You have to find a place to stay if you need anything you have enough money in the bag I gave you for you to buy things. Use it wisely.And I mean you Himchan ah." Ms.Jung said the last sentncea little serious.

The only thing Himchan knew about Earth was the fashion part of it.

"Oh before I hung up. You all need to apply for school tomorrow. And please do try blend in with the earthlings." That was the last thing Ms.Jung said to them.

"Zelo, scan a place for five people to stay." Yongguk said but received a smack on the back of his head.

"HAT THE HELL?" Yongguk turned around while rubbing the spot where it hurt. Infront of him stood the person who had hit his head.

"Don't you mean six? Keke mato, a.k.a Jung Daehyun, is still here." He said while pointing at himself.

"Why are you always the slient one?" Yongguk asked him with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you the annoying one?" Daehyun asked back which made Yongguk wanna punch him.

"Hyung, I scanned a place to stay not away from here. We can walk and we better hurry, I'm running out of charge." Zelo said shaking Yongguk's arm.

"Chincha? What percent?" Yongguk asked with a worried tone. He can't let Zelo discharge in the middle of the earthling streets.

"28%." Zelo said.

"Lead the way Toto mato." Jongup said.

"You better start calling us by our human name." Himchan said to Jongup.

"Mianhe Tats hyung... I mean Himchan hyung. I'm just used to calling all of you by your Matoki name." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yah!! We'll talking about this later, right now we better hurry before zelo ah's battery dies." Youngjae said interrupting the conversation.

Zelo started to walk withoutwarning them.

"Yah!! Zelo!! Wait for us!!" Daehyun screamed at Zelo through his mask.

They all followed Zelo to they're new home.


Hi readers.

Sorry it took me long to update but it's finally here. The second chapter for E.T. Love.

I hope you all like it and promise to update soon.

 

I found these photos of the Matoki B.A.P and found it extremely cute.

 

Totomato posting a new status for his Matoki Facebook.

tumblr_m7tny54hn31r4asido1_500.jpg

 

And Dadamato dancing to Gangnam Style thinking everyone is asleep while Toto mato stares at him.

i8JoVLuFeM7ex.jpg