New Students Arrival

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------New Student Arrival

All of the girls were together at they're usual spot under the cherry blossom tree in the school garden.

 

Cherry-blossom-tree-Wadham.jpg

 

Ilsa was sitting next to Rian doing her own makeup while Rian just read a book, Anna and Kimy were both in the iPod of Kimy reading the latest news and Karly just sat there watching her dongsaengs in boredome but she kept thinking on the electricity she felt when she touched Zelo's hand earlier.

"Unnie." Kimy snapped her fingers infront of Karly's face.

"Hmmm?" Karly said without looking at her friend.

All the girls knew something was wrong.

"Unnie, are you thinking about the skater boy who bumped into you?" Anna asked in curiosity even though she already knew the answer.

"What boy?" Rian and Ilsa asked at the sam time.

"Huh? How come I didn't knew about this boy stuff?" Gabriela asked while pouting.

"What do you mean 'how come I didn't know about this boy stuff'? We didn't know either." Rian said while poiting at Kimy, Ilsa and herself.

"Yah. Shut up already and let Karly unnie tell us the story of her Skater Boy." Anna had a little grin in her face.

When Karly heard Anna's comment she quickly snapped out of her dozing and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yah. How come do you have to called him that way?" She said.

"I don't know his name. Can you tell us his name AT LEAST?" Ilsa asked while blinking her eyelashes several times.

"Why should you know about that? It's not like I'm going to see him again."  Karly said while rolling her eyes.

"He was a Skater Boy, she said see ya later boy, he wasn't good enough for her. She had a pretty face but her head was up in space, she needed to come back down eaaaarth~" Rian sang.

(*The song is Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne*)

 

"Good one." Ilsa said while high-fiving Rian.

"Seriously if you don't tell us his name we will try to guess it." Kimy said while crossing her arms.

"Be my guest." Karly said interested all the names her friends would think.

"Jacob Black!" Ilsa screamed jumping up and down.

All her friends looked at her with 'wtf' looks.

"Girl that is just wrong! If anything it should be Edward Colon!" Gabriela said with a diva tone in her voice.

"Isn't that a spanish last name?" Karly asked.

"Oh! Umm I'm just new at this Twilight thing." Gabriela said shrugging her shoulders.

"Your watching spanish movies aren't you?" Ilsa asked knowing the answer.

"Yes, yes I am. BUT RIAN WAS WITH ME!" Gabriela said pointing at Rian.

"What? We discussed this was a secret!! Hija de-"

"Wooooow! Lets stop here." Gabriela said cutting Rian.

Kimy, Ilsa and Karly were watching Rian and Gabriela with amusement.

Kimy shook her head and came back to her senses. "Lets go back to Skater Boy problem." She said.

They all looked at the oldest from the group. Karly felt they're stares.

"Would you stop staring at me already." Karly snapped.

"Tell us his name." Kimy said giving a pretty scary look.

"A-rrasso arrasso. Just stop it with that look. It's freaking me out." Karly said while hidding behind Anna who was between her and Kimy.

"Thank you, I was intending to do that. Now, the name." Kimy said.

Karly sighs and sits straight up. "His name is-"

Ring ring ring!!

"Oh, there goes the bell." Karly said while standing up, cleaning her jeans and grabbing her bag from the floor.

"Better get to class, I don't wanna be late. Bye girls. Rian ah, palli." Karly said and left before any of the girls could say a word.

"Aish. I really wanted to know the boy's name." Ilsa said and Anna nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to make her say that damn name come out of even if I have to choke her." Rian said while making her hands in a choking motion infront.

"Please do, but do try not to choke her to death or we'll never know who this Skater Boy is." Gabriela said.

"Arrasso arrasso. I won't kill her." Rian got up and did the same as Karly and left. So did the rest of the girls.


On the other hand, the brave matoki warriors were running a little late because Daehyun went inside the coffee shop near where they found Zelo to buy cheesecake.

"YAH!! JUNG DAEHYUN, STOP EATING THAT CHEESECAKE AND RUN FASTER OR WE'LL BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Yongguk yelled at the top of his lungs while holding tight the straps of his backpack.

Zelo was the one infront since he had his skateboard with Youngjae, Jongup and Himchan running behind him while Yongguk was way behind with Daehyun who was stuffing his cheeks with the cheesecake.

"I don't care. I'll be fine if cheesecake is by my side." Daehyun said with big pieces of cheesecake stuffed in cheeks making him look like a squirrel.

"Don't talk with you mouth full. Mind your manners will ya." Youngjae shouted from up front.

"LET ME BE!!" Daehyun shouted from the top of his lungs.

"We're here hyung." Zelo sunddenly stopped which made Youngjae and Jongup bumped into him.

"Give me... a second... to catch... my breath." Himchan cupped his knees while huffing and puffing trying to get his breathing back to normal.

"I need water." Daehyun said while finally stopping.

"You'll just have to wait for lunch." Yongguk said in an irritated tone.

"Kaja hyung. I wanna started school." Zelo said while running of to the school gates.

"Yah!! Zelo ah, wait up!!!" Yongguk ran behind Zelo and so did the other, only this time, the others jogged behind they're leader and maknae.


Karly and Kai were already in they're seats and so did D.O the only one who wasn't in seat was Rian. And speaking of which just entered the classroom and made her way stomping towards Karly and Kai's seats.

(*I forgot to mention that they're are seated in tables, like science tables*)

"Yang Karly." Rian said.

"What?" Karly turned her head to looked at Rian but was greeted by an irritated Rian.

"W-wae gu rae?" Karly stuttered.

"You better tell me the boy's name or you'll be in trouble with me." Rian said pointing a menacing finger at Karly.

"Can't I tell you later on lunchtime?" Karly asked.

"Andwae!! I wanna know his name. Now." Rian clenched her jaw at the last word.

"Arrasso arraso." Karly said while waving her hands infront of her montioning Rian to calm down.

Kai was secretly listening to the girls conversation but he had his eyes were on the random drawings infront of him.

"His name is Choi Junhong but his friends call him Zelo." Karly felt her cheeks getting warm when she mentioned Zelo's name.

Kai eyes widened when Karly said the name. What?! Junhong is on earth?! It can't be. Since when?! Is he alone or are the others with him too?! Kai screamed inside his head. Slowly he let go of the pencil. His breathing became heavier in seconds.

Rian noticed Kai's change in reaction and got worried.

"Kai-sshi, gwenchana?" Rian asked.

Karly looked beside her to Kai and got worried as well. Kai became pale and sweat started to damp his bangs and his chest was moving rapidly up and down.

Karly started to look for D.O and found him with his head resting on the table sleeping. She stood up and went to him.

"D.O-sshi. Ireona." She started to shake him a little. He lifted his head slowly and fluttered his eyes so his blurry sight could go away.

"Wae gu rae?" D.O asked in a husky voice.

"Something is wrong with Kai." Karly pointed behind her.

D.O looked behind her and looked at Kai.

Omo, he doesn't look that good. D.O thought. He quickly stood up and went to Kai.

"Jongin ah, gwenchana?" D.O asked worried.

Kai looked up with his brown eyes were still big and wide.

"Hyung we need to talk. Now." Kai stood up and grabbed D.O's arm.

"But class is about to start." Karly said.

"What are we supposed to say? That you got sick and left." Rian said while raising her hands.

"You don't have to say anything. We're not present in class today. Arrasso?" Kai said while looking deep into Karly's eyes. Somehow, she felt the same warmth the same way she felt when she saw Zelo earlier.

"Arrasso." Karly said.

"You too, arrasso?" D.O pointed at Rian.

Rian felt warm and fussy when she stared into D.O's big dark brown eyes. In that state she couldn't speak out, if she would say something she was sure that would start to stutter her words so she just nodded.

"Kamsa girls. See ya." Kai said and left with D.O waving goddbye at the girls.

Karly and Rian waved as they disappeared.

"It's kinda weird how Kai acted that way for no good reason." Rian said while rubbing her temples with her index finger as in thinking the reason.

"Yeah. He was doing alright even before you came in the room...." Karly trailed off in mid-sentence.

Karly looked at Rian with wide eyes.

"Bwo?" Rian gave her a questioning look.

"Rian ah. When did Kai started to act weird?" Karly asked.

"Well. I think it was after you said the Skater Boy's name. Which reminds me, what was his name again?" Rian asked while wiggleling her eyebrows.

"His name is Choi Junhong and his friends call him Zelo." Karly said again but then went back to thinking about Kai's weird reaction by Zelo's name.

"Zelo... It's a cute nickname." Rian said and nodded in agreement with her own answer.

"If you think his nickname is cute, you have to see his baby eyes and curly blonde hair." Karly said but then she shook her head realizing what she had said.

Did I really said that? And I don't even know him that much. Karly though inside her head.

"Did you just said that he's cute and you just met him today?" Rian asked with a teasing smirk in her face.

Karly was about to scold her when the teacher came in. Before the teacher could start his daily lesson, someone started to knock on the classroom door.

"Come in." Mr.Yum said. Karly and Rian were busy looking for they're books and pencils. Karly looked up from her bag to the door.

The door opened revealing two blonde boys. But they weren't just any two blonde strangers for Karly.

Karly's eyes widened really big and wide and instantly opened wide. Rian looked to her friend and was shocked at Karly's reaction.

"Yah. Wae gu rae? Are you being like Kai too?" Rian asked from the table beside Karly's table.

"Rian ah. Those are Zelo's friends." Karly said while poiting at the blonde boys infront of the classroom.

Rian looked towards the direction and saw the boys.

"Chincha? Are you sure?" Rian asked without taking her eyes away from them.

"I'm pretty sure it's them." Karly was stiil staring at them as both boys went towards the teacher and talked at him and handed some papers.

"Students, we have two new students today. You may introuduce yourselves." Mr.Yum instructed them to stand infront of his desk.

Both boys did what they were told to do anbd stood infront of Mr.Yum's desk.

One of them stepped foward and bowed making his long bangs to hide his eyes that when he straighten back up, he had flip his bangs aways from eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Youngjae imnida. Please tace good care of me and let's be good friends." Youngjae gave his friendly smile.

The other boy hah a poker face on. He stood foward and also bowed and straighten back up. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Daehyun. Please let's be good friends and do take good care of me." Daehyun nodded and started to look around the room but then his eyes stopped at Karly's direction.

Karly flinched when Daehyun looked at her. She just let out a little shy smile and waved at him. Hi. She mouthed to him while waving.

Daehyun lifted his hand slowly and waved at her.

"He is damn hot." Rian said while resting her chin on her palm and her elbow in the table. Karly was shocked at Rian's comment and looked at her.

"Which one?" Karly asked.

"The blonde one." Rian answered.

Karly rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Donsaeg, they're both blonde if you haven't noticed." Karly said.

"Oh. Well that was stupid of me." Rian let out small embarrassed giggles.

"Which one caught your eye?" Karly asked.

"Jung Daehyun." Rian answered. Correctly this time.

"Oh. When he introduced himself to me earlier this morning, he had this really cute eyesmile." Karly said while staring at Daehyun's poker face.

"Chincha?" Rian asked and her eyes widened and looked at Karly. she let out a little sigh. "Aish. How come you get to see his cute side while I'm only seeing his poker face expression?" Rian asked a little irritated.

"Why are you scolding me for? If you haven't decided to stay at the coffe shop and left with me maybe, just maybe, you would have seen his eyesmile." Karly snapped at her.

"Ms.Yang and Ms.Park, is something wrong?" Mr.Yum snapped them from they're conversation.

"No, Mr.Yum." Both girls answered in unison while standing up from they're seats.

"Good. And since Mr.Do and Mr.Kim aren't present today the new boys may sit down next to both of you. Arrasso?" Mr.Yum said.

"Arrasso." The girls answered while nodding they're heads slowly.

Mr.Yum looked at Youngjae and Daehyun and motion them to sit down.

Both boys bowed at him and walked to they're seats for the day. Youngjae sat next to Karly while Daehyun sat next to Rian.

"Annyeong Karly-sshi. We meet again." Youngjae said while taking his seat next to her.

"It's good to see you too Youngjae-sshi." Karly said giving him a small smile.

"Oppa. Call me oppa." Youngjae said which shocked Karly a lot. No boy told her to call him oppa.

"Arrasso... Oppa." Karly felt weird saying the word 'oppa'.

On the other hand Rian was excited to have the hottie that caught her eye next to her but she was only saying that by his looks not by emotions. She would always say that she won't have a boyfriend or even fall in love after she finishes her studies.

"Annyeong. Kim Rian imnida but you can call me Rian." Rian offered her hand to Daehyun.

"Annyeong. Daehyun imnida but you can call me Daehyun or Daehyunnie oppa." Daehyun said and shook hands with her.

"Why do you have 'Daehyunnie' as a nickname?" Rian asked.

"Because of my eyesmile." Daehyun said while giving his cutest ever.

Rian let out a little giggle. Finally, I get to see his eyesmile up close. She thought.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Daehyunnie oppa." Rian smiled at him.

"Ok. Our lesson will be starting now. Please take out your mathematics books and notebooks." Mr.Yum started his class as usual.


Meanwhile, Kai and D.O were at the school rooftop.

"Kai, are you sure she said his name?" D.O asked for the hundredth time already.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure she said Choi Junhong aka Zelo." Kai answered making sure he heard the name correctly.

"It can't be. How did they found out we're here?" D.O ruffled his hair on frustation.

"That's exactly what I was asking myself." Kai sat a bench.

"We better warn Suho hyung." D.O said.

"It's impossible. Classes already started. He won't be able to get out of class." Kai said.

"You can teleport to Suho's class but you better be careful and not let yourself being seen by the others students." D.O suggested him as he sat sat beside him.

"Arraso." Kai stood up from the bench and stood infront of D.O.

"I'll be back soon." Kai smirked and snapped his fingers and disappeared leaving D.O alone on the rooftop.

"I guess I can play with a few rocks." D.O said while grabbing a few peebles and playing with his elemental power.


 In Ilsa, Kimy, Chanyeol and Suho's classroom you could say that they music teacher was very cool and let them do whatever they wanted since they're all good musician, except Suho and Chanyeol of course.

Kai teleported to the classroom and lucky for him, he was hidding behind some old dusty school lockers at the back of the classroom.

Kai started to search for the mighty leader of EXO and found him sleeping in his chair while Chanyeol was playing with a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Psss." Kai called Chanyeol.

Chanyeol heard it but didn't know where it was coming from and just shrugged it off his mind.

"Pss, Chanyeol hyung. Back here." Kai called.

Chanyeol heard it that time clearly and turned around and saw Kai hidding.

Bwo? What are you doing here? Chanyeol mouthed at Kai with wide eyes.

Wake up Suho hyung. Kai mouthed back and pointed at Suho.

Chanyeol nodded and looked back at Suho.

"Hyung." Chanyeol started to shake Suho awake.

"What is it Chanyeol?" Suho asked still with his eyes closed and arms crossed while resting his head in his arms.

"Kai is here."

When Chanyeol said that Suho immediately opened his eyes and sat straight. Suho's eyes widen and looked at Kai.

What the hell are you doing here? Suho mouthed to Kai.

I need to tell you something important. Kai mouthed.

But Suho understood 'I peed' in the first part and the rest he didn't understood. Suho shooked his head.

"Dude if you wanted to tell me you peed then you shouldn't have waisted your time." Suho whispered, and Kai did a 'wtf' look.

What?... NO! Kai mouthed while shooking his head. Suho raised his eyebrows and looked at Kai confused.

I need to tell you something. Kai said slower this time.

"Oh.." Suho said and smiled sheepishly. He nodded and raised his hand. The teacher looked at Suho and raised his eyebrow.

"Bathroom." Was all Suho said before leaving to the bathroom.

Kai snapped his fingers and was teleported to the bathroom in a few seconds Suho appeared.

"This better be good Jongin." Suho rested his back on the wall and crossed his arms.

"Better then telling you I peed." Kai said while stucking his tongue playfully.

"Yah just tell me!" Suho said getting embarrassed.

"Junhong is here." Kai said.

"WHAT?! Are you sure?!" Suho said shocked writen all over his face.

Kai nodded his head. Suho messed his hair with both his hands.

"Get the others, we can't let them know we're here." Suho said to Kai.


Meanwhile, Chanyeol was left alone in the classroom. Well not completely alone because Kimy and Ilsa were with him playing rock papers scissors.

"I won again. Two times, in a row." Kimy lifted her fist in the air.

"Aish. You're really good at this Kimy-sshi." Chanyeol said while rubbing his right temple.

A knock on the door was heard and disturbed Mr.Kim's nap.

"Come in." Mr.Kim said while straighten his posture in his seat.

The opened revealing two blonde boys. One of them was taller than the other. They bowed and entered the classroom.

They talked to the teacher and gave him some papers. Mr.Kim stood up from the seat.

"Kids. The two gentlemans are new students. Please introduce yourselves." Mr.Kim said and pointed the two boys to stand infront of the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Junhong imnida but my friends call me Zelo. Please take good care of me and let's be good friends." Zelo bowed and smiled sweetly.

Mean while Chanyeol freaked out when he heard the name.

'No. Impossible. It can't be the matoki warrior. But how?' Those were the questions inside Chanyeol's head. But he was lucky that the matoki warrios didn't know they're humans form.

The next boy bowed and let out a shy smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. Moon Jongup imnida. Please take good care of me and let's be good friends." Jongup bowed and smiled once again.

"Oh. They're both cute." Ilsa said while resting her chin in her palm.

"I know especially the one with the curly hair. It makesd him look so damn cute." Kimy said smiling really wide.

"Well now that you introduce yourselves, you may do whatever you want for today. They're nothing important to do." Mr.Kim said as he sat down again rested his feets on his desk and went to sleep again.

Zelo and Jongup bowed and went to some empty seats near a window not far from the front of the classroom.

Girls were squealing over the new boys which includes Ilsa.

"Come on Ilsa. Stop squealing or you'll freak them out." Kimy shook Ilsa arm to make her stop.

Both didn't noticed that Chanyeol was silent and worried.

'Is this why Kai came to look for Suho hyung?' Chanyeol had his eyes on the ground while thinking clearly. 'I bet it is.'

He lifted his gaze up to where Zelo and Jongup were. 'How the hell did they find us? We didn't send them any threath letters or anything.'

Mean while, Zelo and Jongup were looking at they're surrondings checking for any of the EXO.

"Hyung, I can sense one. An EXO is here." Zelo said covertly looking around.

"Are you sure? I don't seem to recognize anyone." Jongup said.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Zelo said as he took out his phone, which Mrs.Jung gave them.


Meanwhile in the other classroom. Anna, Gabriela, Sehun And Baekhyun were doing a Chemistry laboratory.

"No Sehun-sshi. You have to multiply the protons with neutrons." Anna said while teaching Sehun for the third time already.

"This is really not my thing. It's to hard to process." Sehun messing his hair a little.

"Don't worry you'll get the hang of it. Once you understand it more, it won't be hard at all." Anna said in a sweet assuring tone.

Sehun smiled. " Kamsa Anna." He smiled shyly.

"Your welcome Sehun-sshi." Anna said also smiling shyly.

"Oppa. Call me oppa. I like it better than sshi." Sehun said warmly.

"Umm.. Arraso, Sehun oppa." Anna said shyly. Just like Karly, it was the first time a boy told her to call him oppa.

Gabriela and Baekhyun had already finished their work and were doing absolutely nothing. Gabriela was playing in her phone while Baekhyun was resting his head on the table.

Gabriela would dare to take a look at Baekhyun. 'Why is he like this? It's really bothersome to have someone as seatmate who doesn't even talk to you.' Gabriela spoke inside her head.

She was playing Temple Run 2, which she loves to play so distract her mind a little, but this time it wasn't working.

A knock was heard and two boy entered the classroom and walked towards the Mrs.Park.

(*Same thing as the others*)

"May I have your attention please." Mrs.Park said getting what she wanted from all of her students. Even Baekhyun.

"This boys here are our new students." Mrs.Park said. She looked at the boys and signaled them to introduce themselves.

"Annyeonnhaseyo. Bang Yongguk imnida. It's nice to meet you." Yongguk said in his deep husky voice and giving his gummy smile which caused all of the girls to melt and squeal.

"What?.." Baekhyun and Sehun muttered.

Baekhyun looked at Sehun with a worried look.

'It can't be.' Sehun mouthed to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun isn't good at controling his anger but for the sake to not reveal his true identity, he'll have to breath in and hold in his lust for a good fight.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Himchan imnida. Please let's be good friends." Himchan said while giving his cutest smile.

'Acting so innocent and nice when they're really aliens in the form of a human.' Baekhyun snarled inside his mind. He didn't want to show his true side.

"Hyung." Sehun called Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turned around and gave Sehun a questioning look.

Sehun pointed behind him where the old dusty supply cabinets and lockers were. Baekhyun looked behind him and saw Kai hidding.

Bwo? Baekhyun mouthed at Kai.

Kai signaled him to go towards him.

Baekhyun threw his pencil on purpose to the back of the classroom it landed next to Kai.

"I'll be back. I'm going to look for my pencil." Baekhyun said to Gabriela and stood up.

Gabriela looked from the boys to him and nodded.

"Mr.Byung, is something wrong?" Mrs.Park asked.

"Oh. I'm just going to look for my pencil. I dropped it." Baekhyun answered.

"Arrasso. Well boys, I wish you good luck and you may have a seat." She said and smiled warmly at Yongguk and Himchan.

"Gomawo." They said unison and bowed in respect.

Baekhyun quietly snarled and got to where Kai was and hid behind the big dusty school locker.

"Wae gu rae?" Baekhyun asked.

"We seem to have a problem." Kai said.

"The matoki warriors are here right?" Baekhyun asked even though he already knew the answer.

"How did you know that?" Kai asked in surprise with wide eyes.

"Because they're leader and general are in the room right now." Baehyuk said.

"Where?" Kai peeked from the school locker over to the students in room.

"The two blonde ones sitting near the door." Baekhyun pointed out also peeking from behind Kai.

"Aish. I just want to teleport there and punch them in the face really hard." Kai whispered not wanting to scream out.

"You're not the only one. I'm trying as hard as I can not let my anger out and leave them blind." Baekhyun said through gritted teeth.

"Anyway we can't be seen by them or even let anyone say call out our names." Kai straighten up and his again behind the locker.

"What are we going to do?" Baekhyun asked.

"Suho told me to tell everyone to meet up at the rooftop by lunch time and there we'll come up with a plan." Kai answered.

"Arrasso. I'll meet you at there with Sehun." Baekhyun said and went back to his seat.

"Anna-sshi, can you change seats with me for a moment?" Baekhyun asked.

"Umm.. Sure." Ann answered and nodded at the smae time. She the stood up and sat next to Gabriela who was staring at the new boys with amazed eyes.

"Yah. Stop staring at them or you'll be burning holes in they're skulls." anna said while chuckling.

"Mianhe. It's just that Yongguk's smile is so cute. And Himchan's eyes are so cute as well as his happy smile." Gabriela said speaking only what was in her mind right now.

"Hey. Take it easy girl. You fall for every boy when they have a cute eyesmile and features." Anna said.

"I don't care they're really cute." Gabriela placed her chin in her hand while her elbow was resting on the table.

Anna just rolled her eyes and shook her head in amusement.

Menwhile, Baekhyun took Anna's seat next to Sehun and told him what Kai had to him to do.

"So, I think they're all here?" Sehun asked while taking a look to where Yongguk and Himchan were.

"I think they are, Sehun. We better be extra careful and not let anyone say our names out loud or we'll be caught."  Baekhyun said.

Sehun just nodded in agreement and kept staring at Yongguk and Himchan.


Hey guys sorry it took me long to update, I'm going to have my final exams on next week and school has become heavier but you no longer have to wait.

Here's the next chapter.

Hope you like it.

Please comment and tell me what you think.

;) Saranghae.

-Kahyla