Hello New Arriver!!

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Hello New Arriver!!

 

After a long afternoon in the Mall, the young group were outside waiting for they're bus to arrive.

Rian was starting to get sleepy and her head was nodding back and foward.

Karly noticed this and as the leader of the group, she stood infront of her friend. "Riannie, get on my back and I'll carry you until the bus arrives."

Rian opened her eyes slightly and shook her head rapidly. "Ani. I'm not a baby to be carried like one."

Karly rolled her eyes and moved aside. "Aish... Why is it that when I'm trying to be a good leader some of you always shove me off?" She asked feeling a little frustrated.

"What do you mean by some of us?" Gabriela asked.

Karly looked at Gabriela who was playing on her phone with Jongup watching her.

"Cause the only one that appreciates my good deeds are Kimy and Anna." Karly answered.

Anna and Kimy 'aww-ed' and walked towards Karly and group-hugged her.

"We love you too, Unnie." Anna said as she snuggled towards Karly.

Kimy also snuggled closer. "Neh. Unnie and we are thankfull for your good deeds towards us."

Both Anna and Kimy stopped hugging Karly and bowed they're heads slightly. "Gomawo Unnie."

Ilsa scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Kiss up."

Gabriela chuckled in her fist.

Anna and Kimy glared at Ilsa and shrugged it aside and kept doing what they were doing before.

All the boys were silently chuckling at the girls' little drama.

Yongguk was looking ahead when he saw a figure standing far ahead of the group.

He tried to see that persons' face but couldn't see a thing with the darkness. He tried streching his neck a little to try and get a look at the person's  face but was interrupted by Daehyun who started to talk.

"Oh the bus is here." He said as he pointed at the nearing bus.

Everyone, including Yongguk, looked at the bus.

Everyone started to stand up as the bus stopped infront of them.

Yongguk halted to take one last look at the figure that he was curious about but saw that the figure was no longer standing where it once was.

"Oppa..." Yonggukk heard a sleepy voice calling him.

He turn to see the person who called to find a sleepy Rian standing outside the bus.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked a she slowly yawn.

Yongguk smiled and walked towards her and softly ruffled her hair. "Gaja Riannie."

Rian smiled at nickname coming from Yongguk. She nodded her head and stepped inside the bus.

Yongguk trailed behind her and sat down beside her.

 


On they're way in the bus, some of them fell asleep and some of them were looking out they're windows.

Yongguk on the other hand, was still curious about the person from earlier but his thoughts were haulted by his phone vibrating in his pocket.

He reached his phone from his pocket and unlocked it.

It was a message from Ms.Jung.

 

From: Ms.Jung

Any good news on the mission?

 

From: Bang Yongguk

We have found the six Forces. But we don't know what they're plans are yet.

 

From: Ms.Jung

Good. Keep me informed if you have found more about them.

 

From: Bang Yongguk

Neh, Leader.

 

 

Yongguk placed his phone back on his pocket and looked out the window of the bus.

 


The bus arrived at the girls destination.

"See you boys tomorrow." Ilsa said as she waved goodbye to the boys and hopped off the bus.

"Annyeong!! Try to keep the look." Gabriela said as she smiled at the boys.

"Neh." The boys said in unison and Gabriela hopped off the bus behind Ilsa.

"*yawn* Bye oppas." Rian said as she rested her head on Anna's shoulder.

Anna shook her head at the girl and waved goodbye to the boys. "Annyeong!!" Anna said with a smile and helped the sleepy Rian off the bus.

"See ya guys." Kimy saluted and waved goodbye and hopped off the bus.

"Annyeong!!" Yongguk saluted and so did the rest of the boys.

The last one to leave was Karly. "I hope you guys had fun today cause we sure enjoyed it."

"Neh we did." Jongup said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks for today." Himchan said with a grin on his face.

"I thought it was going to be a horrible punishment but it turned out to be a lot fun." Daehyun said.

"Noona be careful on the way home." Zelo said with puppy eyes.

Karly smiled at him and nodded. "Neh. I will."

"Gomawo for the clothes and haircut." Youngjae said.

"Cheonmaneyo Youngjae oppa." She said and then turned to Yongguk.

Yongguk gave her a gummy smile and nodded her head. "You should be going now or the girls will leave you behind."

"Neh. Annyeong!!." Karly waved goodbye and got out of the bus and stood next to the girls.

All the girls looked up at the window of the bus and waved one last time at the boys.

The waved back and the bus started to drive away.

"Come on girls. Gaja." Karly started to walk towards they're own houses.

 


The B.A.P boys arrived at they're stop and each one started to hop off the bus with they're bags of clothes.

"Gomawo ahjusshi." Yongguk said and bowed at the bus driver.

"Cheonmaneyo." The driver bowed his head slightly.

Then, the warriors started to walk towards they're house.

"I had a lot of fun today, hyung." Zelo said wit a hint of happiness in voice.

"Nado." Jongup and Youngjae said unison.

Himchan looked at his bag and smiled. "I love the clothes but somehow if feel bothered at the fact that the girls paid for it and not us."

"I feel the same way. I think we should give them something in return as a 'thank you'." Daehyun said.

"That's a pretty good idea, hyung." Zelo said as he nodded at the idea.

Yongguk hasn't spoken since he got off the bus because he was trying to figure out the figure from earlier.

'Who was that person? Somehow I feel like I know who it is but yet I don't know.' He discussed in his own thoughts.

Zelo noticed his hyung's silence and though of an excuse to make him talk.

"Yongguk hyung." He called.

Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the maknae. "Neh?"

"I'm running out of energy." Zelo said as he started to feel tired.

"How much?" Yongguk asked.

"Right now it's 29%." Zelo said.

Yongguk smiled and ruffled Zelo's now red hair. "Arrasso, Totomato. We're almost there."

Zelo nodded. "Hyung?"

"Neh?" Yongguk asked.

"Gwenchana?" Zelo asked a little worried about his hyung.

Yongguk looked at Zelo for a couple of seconds and then nodded.

"Neh. I'm okay. No need to worried." Yongguk said.

Zelo nodded and kept walking behind his other hyungs.

 


It took them less than 20 minutes to arrived home.

When they arrived, Zelo sensed someone was inside.

He immeadiatly took out his pocket knife and started to look around.

Daehyun noticed this and followed Zelo.

"Totomato, gwenchana?" He asked but Zelo shusshed him.

Soon the rest of the boys noticed but stayed silent.

"Someone's in here." Zelo whispered.

Soon all the boys had they're weapons in hand and started to search around the house until they all went to the kitchen area and heard tiny noises inside.

"It's good to see you boys again." A voice said from one of the chairs in the kitchen.

That voice was too familiar to them and Yongguk was the one th speak.

"Is that you hyung?" Yongguk asked as he the lights and the person came to view.

tumblr_mby3mmohqv1qgm4v3o1_500.gif

 

"Annyeong!!" Jiyong greeted and smiled at the same time.

 


 

Annyeong!! *waves happily*

Long time no read.

Kekekekeke get it?

No?... Okay.

So I'm back and I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a long time.

But here's the chapter so enjoy!!.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

-Saranghae