Meeting The New Blonde Boys: Cherry Blossom Tree

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Cherry Blossom Tree

A few hours passed and the bell rang signaling lunch time.

The teachers already left they're classroom and dismised they're students from classes.

The hallways instantly was filled with the students voices and conversations.

All of the EXO members were already in the rooftop.

"Aish. I'm frustrated because of this ." Sehun said while messing his hair in frustration.

"Mind you words Sehun ah." Suho said standing next to him.

"I'm sorry hyung but this is driving me crazy." Sehun looked up at his leader with a frustrated look.

"Take it easy Sehun. We're all in the same state as you are." D.O said leaning on a wall still playing with the same peebles he had earlier.

"How did they find us?" Baekhyun asked softly shocked about the situation.

"I have no idea but we should better warn Mr.Yim about this." Kai said walking over to Sehun and Suho.

"Already ahead of you hyung." Chanyeol said while handing over to Suho a blue cristal.

(*Like the blue cristal in the MV History*)

All of EXO gather around Suho who was holding the cristal. Then an image of Mr.Yim appeared in the cristal

"Annyeonghaseyo boys. What news do you bring me today?" Mr.Yim greeted and asked with a smile on his face.

"Annyeongaseyo Master." All of EXO greeted back.

"I'm afraid we have bad news." Suho said.

"Wae gu rae?" Mr.Yim's smile faded when Suho started talking.

"The matoki warriors are here. On Earth." Baekhyun said.

"What?!" Mr.Yim screamed through the cristal. Even if the boys weren't in EXO Planet, they thought they could feel the vibration cause by their Master's voice.

"Yes sir. We have no idea how they found us."  Sehun said speaking for all of his memebers.

"How can this be? Are you sure about this?" Mr.Yim asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's them sir. I saw their leader Bang Yongguk and their general Kim Himchan." Baekhyun said while Sehun nodded with him in agreement.

"And I saw two of they're fighters, Choi Junghong and Moon Jongup." Chanyeol said.

"And is pretty obvious that the other two warriors are here too." Kai said with a small smirk on his face.

"What should we do Master?" Suho as in his leader mode and ready to receive and give orders.

Mr.Yim was silent for a few minutes before he gave them an answer.

"Just make sure you don't get caught by them and keep an close eye on them. Keep me informed." Mr.Yim said with a serious look on is face.

"Yes sir." The boys said and Mr.Yim's image disappeared from the cristal.

"Let's get to work boys." Suho said and gave Chanyeol back the cristal.

"Right after I get a bite at the cafeteria. I'm starving." D.O said while rubbing his tummy.


Meanwhile B.A.P, as the matoki warriors like to be called, decided to split up and look around the school grounds.

"If any of you finds one of EXO text the rest of us and tell us your location." Himchan said and the rest nodded in agreement.

Yongguk went to look in the school garden, Zelo went to the school hallways, Daehyun went to the school gym, Youngjae went to the library, Jongup went to the auditorium and Himchan went to the cafeteria.

 

Meanwhile the girls also split up and were scattered around the school.

Rian was under the cherry blossom tree still ready her book, Karly was snoozing in one of the stairs from the hallways, Kimy was practicing at the school gym, Anna was studying at the library, Gaby was in the auditorium hiding her singing skills, Ilsa was the cafeteria having her lunch. 

 


Yongguk started to walk around the school garden. It was really amazing and colorful not like in Planet Mato.

Earth and Planet Mato were really different. Planet Mato isn't this colorful and here in Earth the plants, flower and trees were different.

4.jpg

 

kirstenbosch-gardens.jpg

 

kirstenbosch-botanical-gardens-photo_201

734291_477575425641175_2126495471_n.jpg

(*You get my idea ;D*)

 

"Where should I start?" Yongguk talked to himself while looking around him.

Then he spotted a cherry blossom tree and decided to climb it and see if he can spot any of the EXO but little did he know that a girl was under that tree.

He just silently climbed the tree and started to look around. 'How should I know which one is an EXO?' He thought.

Just when he lowered his gaze, he finally spotted the figure under the tree.

'Ohh. I didn't notice the girl before.' He stared at the girl. She was occupied and didn't noticed him because she had a book in her hands.

The sun made her face lit up and shine. Her soft pink lips were curled up a little which made her eyes take the shape of a crescent moon. He could feel his heart beat racing in chest.

'Omo. Why is my heart acting this way?' He thought while putting his hand on his chest over his heart. 'But I wanna see her better.'

Yongguk started to lean a little which caused him to fall from the tree and land on his back.

"Aish!! That hurt more than I thought." Yongguk said while puffing his cheeks with air.

"Gwenchana?"  A voice said and a figure appeared above Yongguk's body. Yongguk's view was blurry becuase the sunlight was in his eyes so he couldn't see clearly the person infront of him.

"Hey, are you ok?" The person asked again.

"Oh. N-neh." Yongguk finally answered but he was still on the ground.

"Here. Let me help you up." The person handed him a hand and he grabbed it and stood up. Now that he was out of the sunlight he could crearly see who it was. It was the girl that was sitting under the tree.

"Are you sure your ok? And what were you doing up in the tree in the first place? Were you being a pevert?" She asked again and crossed her arm at the last question.

'She's worried about me?' Yongguk thought and that made him soften a little. 'BWO? What is wrong with you Bang? You don't go soft because of someone besides the rest of B.A.P. Especially over a human girl.'

"N-neh. I'm okay. And I wasn't spying on you or anything like that. I just.. like climbing trees." Yongguk answered with a serious tone.

"Woah. You sure have a really deep voice for a school student." She chuckled a little but then stopped. "Mianhe. That was really mean of me." She looked down shyly.

"A-ani. It's okay. I get that a lot." Yongguk said rubbing the back of his blonde hair.

"Park Rian imnida." Rian handed her hand to him with a bright smile.

"Bang Yongguk imnida." Yongguk shook her hand.

"Nice too meet you, Yoonguk." Rian smiled warmily to him.

'Why do I have this starnge feeling inside me?' Yongguk thought to himslef looking at the girl standing infront of him with an eyesmile.

"You must be new here, right?" She asked.

"N-neh." Yongguk stuttered. 'Why are stuttering Bang? Get yourself together man' He mental slapped himself.

"Ohh. Then, Welcome to TS High School. Your gonna like it here, I guarantee it." She gave him a cheering smile and made and 'okay' sing with her thumb and index finger.

With that, Yongguk felt warm, welcomed and fuzzy inside. He just felt happy seeing Rian's smile which cuased him to give her one of his adorable gummy smile.

tumblr_m8bey4iNGa1qjudfbo1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

'WOAH!! That smile killed me.' was in the shape of an 'O' but then she giggled.

"I like your gummy smile." She said.

"Thanks. And thank you for giving me a warm welcome." He bowed still with his gummy smile on his face.

'Woah. I think I'll never get tired of that gummy smile.' She thought. "Wanna join me?" She sadi while sitting under the tree and patting a space beside her.

"You won't mind?" He asked. Rian shook her and let him sit beside her. But then a question popped in her head.

"Umm. Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"You just did." He teased with a small smile.

"Aish!! You're just like unnie." She pouted.

"You have a sister?" He asked while playing with one of the many cherry blossom flowers.

"Aniyo. I call four of my best friends unnie, except for one of the since she younger than me." Rian explained while grabbing her book.

"Ohh. I have five best friends to but they're all younger than me. So that would make me the oldest of all of them." Yongguk explain looking at her.

"I'm the second youngest but Ilsa donsaeg says I act like the youngest." She looked ap at him and her heart started to beat faster when she looked closely at him. 'Omo. I think I'm about to have a heart attack.'

She looked away but kept talking. "I can introduce them to you if you'd like."

He nodded his head slowly. "Sure. The I can introduce you to my friends. If you'd like." He said.

"Sure." Rian nodded and smiled at him.

After that, they just kept talking about anything they thought of. Even one of Rian favorite topics... Food

'Aigoo.. You're just like Daehyun ah. Always thinking about food.' Yongguk mentally smiled widely and his heart felt warm when he saw her smile and laugh.