'They Found Us'

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------'They Found Us'

"Hyung I tell you, they smelled like Matoki to me." Kai said looking at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Shut up already Kai. You've been saying that since we walked passed them." Chanyeol snapped at Kai.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were getting tired of Kai's nonsense.

"Yeah Kai. Shut it already. What are you a dog?" Baekhyun asked sarcastically.

"Well if you didn't know, D.O can sense when an enemy is near us." Kai said.

"And where do you go in that equation?" Baekhyun asked which made Chanyeol chuckle.

"Well... I-I... Aish!!" Kai messed his hair in frustation which caused both of his hyungs to laugh out loud.

Kai just glared at them and kept walking in silence.

'Aish.. Laugh all you want but something inside me says that those blonde boys are Matoki.' Kai thought while crossing his arms.

Baekhyun wiped a tear that fell from his eye and placed an arm around Kai's shoulder and patted him.

"Oh come on Jongin ah. Cheer up." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Your just stressed because the other warriors are here." Chanyeol said.

'What if they really find us? Are we going to be prepared for battle? Are we going to be defeated like last time?' Kai thought.

"YAH!! Just relax will ya." Chanyeol ruffled Kai's hair.

"Aish!! Leave my hair alone will ya." Kai said and started to brush his now messed hair with his fingers.

"Chanyeol's right, Kai. You need to relax. How about more ice cream for you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Are you paying for that?" Kai asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ani. Chanyeol ah will pay." Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol's gave Baekhyun a weird look when he heard his name and stopped walking.

tumblr_mjuyhwgeZ91qi4ozso2_250.gif

(*Just the weird look he gave at first. I didn't really saw it when he started to laugh but he sure looks cute ^^*)

 

"BWO?!?! Why me Hyung?!?!" Chanyeol shouted at Baekhyun.

"Cause I payed for the ice cream's from earlier. So that means it's your turn and besides Kai is the youngest from the three of us so we should treat him.. Well, you should treat him." Baekhyun said and smiled mockingly.

'Aish!! Chincha?!' Chanyeol thought and placed his hands on his hips and looked down at the ground.

"Kai!! Go beg him." Baekhyun pushed Kai over at Chanyeol.

"But Hyung... I'm not good at doing aeygo's. D.O hyung is much better at it than me." Kai said.

"Oh.. Is that so? Then why did I saw you doing this at D.O?" Baekhyun started to pout and clapped his hands together and gave puppy dog eyes.

"Eeh? When did I ever did that?" Kai asked wide eyes.

"You wanted D.O to cook for you but he was to tired to do it so you gave him that aeygo and he ended cooking for you." Baekhyun explained.

"A-Ani!!! I never did that. NEVER IN MY LIFE!!" Kai shouted.

On the other hand, Chanyeol was laughing ever since Baekhyun showed the "aeygo" that he saw Kai do.


Meanwhile our B.A.P warriors were all hidding in a big tree still following the three EXO below them.

"Zelo ah. I'm proud of you that you finally spotted three of them.." Yongguk started to say in a whisper.

"And your welcome Hyung." Zelo whispered with a victorious grin in his face.

"But I'm still mad at you." Yongguk said with a serious look on his face.

The other members except Zelo started to choke on they're laughers. Zelo's grin disappeared from his face and look over at Yongguk.

"But Hyung-" Zelo started to say but Yongguk interrupted him.

"No buts, Junhong. You should have listened to me when I told you to stay and wait for me." Yongguk said.

"Mianhe Hyung but I couldn't let them disappear so quickly when they were near us. I just wanted to find them so all of you wouldn't be stressed about today's disappointment." Zelo said and lowered his gaze away from Yongguk.

All the members soften at Zelo purpose from disppearing earlier. "I know Zelo but still you should have stayed were I told you to. We could look keep looking for them tomorrow." Yongguk said.

Zelo looked at Yongguk and smiled at him. "But your grounded." Yongguk said which caused the others to choke on they're laughters again. Everytime Yongguk is scolding one of the members it's kind of funny for the others because of the way his deep voice sounds like when his scolding one of them.

"Bwo? Hyung-" Zelo started but was once again cut off again by the leader.

"No skateboard for two weeks." Yongguk said pointing a finger at the younger one.

"You know he can make another one?" Youngjae said.

"You had to give him an idea when he's being grounded? Must you Yoo Youngjae?" Himchan asked him.

Jongup facepalmed and shook his head. Daehyun hit Youngjae's head.

"I didn't thought of that before but I don't think on disobey Yongguk hyung's orders. He'll get really mad at me and I'm sure it's shutdown forever." Zelo said.

They all laughed softly but then Daehyun noticed a movement caused by one of the boys below them.

'Omo. In think they heard us.' Daehyun started to panick a little. 'Calm down Daehyun. Maybe they'll think that is a bird and ignore it.' But he didn't. The one with short black hair started to come closer to the tree. 'It's panicking time.'  (*I'm using EXO's recent hair styles which reminds me I have to change B.A.P hair styles later on*)

Daehyun looked over at Youngjae who was near him. "Youngjae ah." Daehyun shooked his shoulder softly which caused Youngjae to look at him.

"Wae gu rae?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun answered by pointing at the approaching figure.

"Yongguk hyung. I think they spotted us too." Youngjae said looking and pointing at the figure.

They all panicked a little. They didn't had they're weapons with them. Well, except Zelo of course. He's a robot, his body is a whole weapon.

"YAH!! Chanyeol!! Kai!! Baekhyun!! Why are you three standing there instead of walking home?" A boy with light brown hair said.

The boy with short black hair stopped half-way and looked behind him.

'That's a relief.' That was the same thought in B.A.P's mind right now.

The boy took one last glance at the tree and walked over the others.

"D.O hyung." One with brown fluffy hair called.

Zelo looked over at Yongguk. Four down. He mouthed while lifting four fingers.

Two to go. Yongguk mouthed in response.


"Come on guys. It's getting late." D.O said as he walked closer to the three boys infront of him.

The boys nodded and started to walk. Baekhyun continued teasing Kai while Chanyeol laughed at them. "YAH!!! Quit it already!!" Kai shouted at Baekhyun.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm the leader between the three if them." D.O shook his head with a small smile on his face.

He started to walk again but suddenly stopped. 'It can't be.'

He turned around to look at the tree near him. 'They found us.' D.O eyes widen and he started to walk faster towards the boys.

"Kai?.." D.O called out to him.

"Neh?" Kai turned around and saw D.O walking at a fast pace.

"I think we should teleport home." D.O said and placed his hand on Kai's shoulder.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave him a weird look.

"Wae?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just shut up and trust me on this one." D.O with a serious tone.

Kai just nodded once and Baekhyun and Chanyeol placed they're hands on Kai's shoulder and with a snap of Kai's fingers they disappeared.