This Is Who I Am... Part 2

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

--------This Is Who I Am... Part 2

 

“Junhong ah!! Wait up!!” Karly called Zelo as she jogged towards him, trying to catch up with him.

When Zelo heard Karly’s voice, stopped walking and turned around to look at her.

Once Karly finally stopped infront of Zelo, she placed her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

“Noona. Gwenchana?” Zelo asked, his voice filled with concerned towards his Noona.

“Neh.. *pant pant* Gwenchanayo.” Karly said between her pants.

Once Karly’s breathing went back to normal, she straightens back up and looked at Zelo.

 

Karly felt bad for the way she had reacted the other night so she wanted to apologize to Zelo. She had rehearsed her speech in the mirror bathroom one too many times that she even memorized the speech but… Now that she had Zelo right infront of her…

 

Her mind just went completely blank. When Karly looked at Zelo directly to his eyes… She started to feel butterflies in her stomach and she started to feel nervous.

 

“J-Junhong… I-I… I want to… Apologize… F-For h-how I… Reacted last night…” Karly stuttered. ‘Damn it… Get a hold of yourself, Karly. It’s just Zelo… Who is staring at you… With those cute puppy eyes… AISH!!!’ This was the only she could think about while staring at his eyes.

 

Zelo gave her a small smile and then shook his head. “Aniyo. It’s not your fault.”

“A-Aniyo. I didn’t have the right to react that way. And I understand if there are some things you don’t want to tell me. It’s only been a short while since we know each other. It’s okay… But even though… I wanted to apologize. Please… Accept my apology.” Karly said with pleading eyes.

Zelo stared at her eyes for a couple of seconds. He then suddenly lifted his hand and placed it on top of Karly’s head and then softly ruffled it.

“It’s okay, Noona.” Zelo softly said. Karly sighed softly in relief. She then gave him a wide smile.

 

 

After Zelo had lowered his hand, Karly lowered her head to see Zelo holding his skateboard in his other hand.

“Oh! You’re going to go skateboarding?” Karly asked him.

Zelo lowered his head and looked at his skateboard. “Oh. Neh. I wanted to used it for a while until lunch time.” Zelo answered.

Zelo raised his head to look at Karly. “You wanna come with me?”

Karly abruptly lifted her head and looked at Zelo with a surprise expression on her face. “EH?! B-But… I’ve never been skateboarding before.”

“Gwenchana. I’ll teach you.” Zelo told her with a cute smile on his face.

Zelo could see the fear and nervousness in Karly’s face. So he decided to reach for her hand and intertwine his hand with hers.

“I’ll be by your side. It’ll be okay, Noona.” Zelo tried to encourage her.

Karly looked at their hands. Somehow their intertwined hands gave enough courage to try this experience in her life.

So she lifted her head and nodded her head once. “Arrasso. But promise you won’t let me fall.”

Zelo smiled widely and nodded. “I promise.”

 

With that said, the both walked away to look for the perfect spot for skateboarding. They walk with their hands still intertwined.

 


 

 

Meanwhile…

“Woah!! Tokyo sure is beautiful.” Kimy said as her eyes looked at every little shop and restaurant in the streets of Tokyo.

“Neh! I’m glad I could come here.” Daehyun said with his hands tucked inside his pockets.

“Oh! Oppa look!” Kimy suddenly pointed at a small shop that was selling all kinds of accessories.

“Wanna go and see?” Daehyun asked her. Kimy turned to him and nodded her head. “Neh.”

“Arrasso. Gaja.” Daehyun said as they both headed towards the small shop.

“Woah! Everything is so pretty.” Kimy exclaimed as her eyes roamed around the shop.

Daehyun also started to look around the shop.

 

“Oppa.” Daehyun heard Kimy calling from behind him. When he turned around, he saw Kimy wearing a headband with small white fluffy bunny ears.

“What do you think?” Kimy asked.

Daehyun froze on his spot. When he saw her with those bunny ears, two things came into his mind.

The first one was… That she looked extremely cute with them.

And the second was… That during this trip… He had forgotten where he had come from. And it suddenly made him think…

What if Kimy was originally a Matoki and not a human being? What would her Matoki form look like?

 

‘It would’ve been a lot easier if you were a Matoki being, Kimy. That way… I could be by your side forever without any worries of being separated or suffer from a terrible heartache.’ Daehyun thought as he felt pain in his heart. With just only thinking of leaving her here once the mission was over made him want to shed in tears.

 

Daehyun tried as hard as he could to hold his tears and just smiled widely at the girl infront of him. “It’s looks good on you. You look cute.”

Kimy smiled shyly as she could feel her cheeks starting to grow as a blush came upon them. “Gomawo.”

Kimy then turned around and picked up another pair of bunny ears bit these ones were black.

“Here. Try them on.” Kimy said as she handed him the ears.

Daehyun’s eyes widen and then cleared his throat, suddenly feeling shy.

“Come on. You’ll just try them on. It’s not like you’re gonna buy them.” Kimy said as she walked towards him.

Once she was standing infront of him, she placed the black ears over his head.

“There you go.” Kimy said as stepped back to take a look at Daehyun.

Daehyun just stood there and looked at her with lost eyes.

“You look cute, oppa.” Kimy said as a smile grew on her face.

Daehyun shyly smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Ah! Let’s take a selca.” Kimy said as she reached for her phone that was inside her small purse.

Once she had her phone in her hand, she went to stand besides Daehyun, lifting her hand.

“Okay. On three…” Kimy said.

Daehyun leaned closer to her.

“One.”

“Two.”

“Thr-”

 

When Kimy counted to three, Daehyun lifted his arm and placed it over her shoulder. Pulling closer to him as he smiled widely to the camera.

Kimy didn’t have enough time to react to his sudden action and had already taken the picture.

Kimy started to blush heavily, her heart started to beat rapidly and the butterflies in her stomach were fluttering like crazy.

Kimy looked over at Daehyun. She was really stunned but Daehyun simply smiled at her and ruffled her hair and then walked away as he kept looking at the many accessories.

Kimy clear as she looked for the picture in her phone.

As the picture was displayed on her phone screen a wide smiled spread.

In the selca, they were both smiling widely for the camera with their matching bunny ears.

Kimy lifted her head to look at Daehyun as he looked around mindlessly.

Kimy then looked back at the selca.

Her hand tapped the screen a few times. When she was finished, she locked her phone and then unlocked. When the phone was unlocked, their selca was placed at the wallpaper on her phone.

 

She smiled at the picture one last time and placed her phone back into her purse.

 

“Hey, Kimy ah! Wanna go and get some ice cream?” Daehyun asked her as he was placing his bunny ears back where it was.

Kimy smiled and nodded. “That sound good.”

Daehyun smiled sweetly at her.

 


 

Meanwhile back at the campsite…

Yongguk was looking around for Jongup but he couldn’t seem to find him anywhere.

“Where could he be?” Yongguk asked to himself.

 

“Hyung!” A voice called Yongguk from behind him.

When Yongguk turned around, he saw that it was Jongup.

 

“Jongup ah! Where have you been? I’ve looking for you.” Yongguk said as he walked over to his friend.

“I was about to look for you too.” Jongup answered.

 

“I need to talk to you.” They both said at the same time.

“Jjinja?” Yongguk asked him.

“You too?” Jongup asked back.

 

“Then let’s head to my cabin and we’ll talk there.” Yongguk said to which Jongup nodded as an answer.

 

 

Once they both arrived to Yongguk and Karly’s cabin, they both sat down at the egde of Yongguk’s bed.

 

“Jongup... What I want to talk about with is that… Rian has noticed that Gabriela and you were acting weird with each other.” Yongguk started. “Is everything alright between you two?”

Jongup sighed softly, preparing himself to tell everything to Yongguk.

 

“Kind of.” Jongup simply answered.

 

Yongguk raised one eyebrow in confusion. “What do you mean “kind of”?”

“Gabriela… knows, Hyung.” Jongup hesitantly answered.

“Knows about what, Jongup?” Yongguk asked. His voice has turning even deeper than it already was.

“She knows about the EXOTICs. And… She also knows about us.” Jongup answered.

 

Yongguk’s eyes widen in both anger and fear. “How the hell does she know?”

Jongup was too afraid to look at his Hyung in the eyes but he still answered his question.

“She first discovered Chanyeol… And Chanyeol blew my cover and told her. So I decided to come clean with her and tell her.” Jongup answered.

Yongguk stood up from his bed and started to pace side to side. “How much did you tell her? What did you tell her?” Yongguk asked.

 

“Everyhting, Hyung. I even showed her my true form.” Jongup answered.

 

Yongguk abruptly stopped pacing and looked at Jongup with even wider eyes. “BWO? ARE YOU INSANE, JONGUP?” Yongguk shouted at him.

 

Jongup flinched at Yongguk’s loud voice. Jongup finally took the courage to finally look up at Yongguk.

 

“She promised she wouldn’t tell anyone. She promised she would keep it a secret. And I trust her, Hyung. I truly trust her.” Jongup said.

 

Yongguk sighed deeply and once again started to pace around the room.

 

“Hyung…” Jongup called him, causing the latter to stopped pacing and to look at him.

“I trust her. Our secret is safe with her. She was just worried that her home Planet would have been in danger.” Jongup said.

 

Yongguk just stood there… Staring at Jongup… One of his best warriors. And he could in his friend’s eyes that with what he had done… Their secret was safe.

 

“Arrasso. Just like you trust Gabriela. I trust you.” Yongguk answered.

“Gomawo, Hyung.” Jongup said.

 

“We’ll talk with the others later and also tell them about Gabriela’s knowledge about us and EXO.” Yongguk said.

 

“Neh, Hyung. Then I’ll be leaving first.” Jongup said. Yongguk nodded his head as gave his friend a few pats on the shoulder.

 


 

 

“KYAA!!” Karly shrieked, almost falling from the skateboard but Zelo was quick enough to catch her.

“Aish!! I quit, Zelo. It’s been hours since I started to ride this damn thing and I keep falling everytime.” Karly pouted as she sat down on a nearby bench.

 

“Aniyo. It’s hard at first but if you practicing, you’ll get better.” Zelo tolder as he kneeled infront of her.

Karly looked at him and shook her head. “Ani. It’s no use. I’ll never get the hang of it.”

 

“Come on, Karly. Try again. Just one more time. Jeballyo?” Zelo said with an aegyo voice.

 

Karly giggled at Zelo’s aegyo. ‘How can I go against with his cuteness?’

 

“Aish… Arrasso. I’ll try again one more time.” Karly said as she stood up from the bench.

Zelo smiled widely and quickly went to look for his skateboard.

 

 

Once again, placed one foot ontop of the skateboard.

“You can do it, Noona.” Zelo encouraged her.

Karly nodded her head and started to ride away on the skateboard.

 

And this time, she got go forward on the skateboard without falling. Not once.

“YOU DID IT, NOONA!!” Zelo shouted with excited.

 

Karly kept riding the skateboard but she excitedly looking at her feet that she didn’t noticed that she was about to crash on a tree stump.

 

Zelo’s smile vanish as he started to run towards her. “KARLY!! LOOK OUT!!”

 

Karly looked infront of her, finally noticing the tree stump. By now she knew that was going to get badly hurt. Fracture an arm or a leg.

 

But with Zelo’s supernatural speed, he catches up to her. When Karly was about to crash with the tree stump, Zelo hugged from behind and then turned them around so now Zelo’s back was facing the tree stump and not Karly.

Zelo tripped backwards and landed on the other side of the tree stump to the ground.

When they both landed n the ground, Zelo suddenly felt electric pain on his right wrist but never the less, he didn’t pay attention to the pain and just focused on the girl ontop of him.

“Karly ah… Gwenchana? Are you hurt?” Zelo asked him with worry evident in his voice.

“N-Neh. G-Gwenchanayo. But I should ask you that.” Karly said as she stood up and helped Zelo stand up as well.

“Gwenchana, Zelo ah? Are you hurt? Did you injure youself?” Karly asked, full of worries.

Zelo softly smiled at her, hiding his wrist behind his thigh. “Neh. I’m okay.”

“Are you sure? That was some fall.” Karly said.

Zelo nodded his head. “I’m sure, Noona. I’m really okay.”

Karly looked at him with terribly worried eyes. Zelo lifted his left hand and gently placed on her cheek, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

“I’m really okay, Karly. I mean it. Remember, I promised you I wouldn’t let you fall.” Zelo said with determination in his voice.

Karly sighed, placing a hand over Zelo’s. “Arrasso. But if you feel pain later on, please tell me.”

Zelo chuckled softly but still nodded his head. “I will, Noona.”

 

Zelo then lowered his hand and went to look for his skateboard. When he picked up his skateboard, he turned around and smiled at Karly.

“Gaja. That’s enough skateboarding for today.” Zelo said to her.

Karly nodded and went to walked beside him, both heading back to the campsite.

 


 

 

“Hey, Rian!” Yongguk greeted Rian as he sat down beside her on the bench near the cafeteria.

“Hey, Oppa.” Rian lifted her gaze from the book in her hands and smiled widely at Yongguk.

“What are you reading there?” Yongguk asked.

“Ah! It’s just a fictional book. It’s really good. I could hand it to you once I’m done reading.” Rian suggested as she placed a bookmark on her book and then closed it.

“That would be great. Gomawo!” Yongguk said as he softly patted her head and gave her his best gummy smile.

Rian smiled widely at him.

‘It feels so nice to be beside you. It’s feels like I can forget all of my worries once I’m beside you.’ Yongguk thought as he looked at Rian.

“Oh! Oppa. Did you got to talk to Jongup? I haven’t seen Gabriela yet to ask her.” Rian asked him.

Yongguk lowered his hand and nodded. “Yeah. I did. I just spoke to him.”

“What did he say? Is everything alright?” Rian asked worried.

“Neh. Everything is alright. There’s nothing to worry about.” Yongguk told her.

Rian sighed in relief. “That’s a relief. I was afraid that they had a fight or something.”

 

 

“Oppa.” Rian suddenly called Yongguk.

“Neh?” Yongguk answered to her call.

“I’m bored. Do you feel like doing something?” Rian asked.

Yongguk smiled and nodded his head. “Sure. What do you have in mind?”

 

Rian tapped her chin in thought. Then suddenly she snapped her fingers. “Wanna play basketball? I’m really good at it but I prefer playing basketball than being bored doing nothing.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” Yongguk said.

“Yey! Gaja, Oppa.” Rian quickly stood up, grabbing Yongguk’s hand in hers and started to make her way towards the basketball court.

 

While Rian was pulling Yongguk by the hand, said boy caught by surprise by Rian’s action.

Yongguk could feel his heart beating like crazy as the warmth in Rian’s hand warmed his heart completely as well as his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

Once both Rian and Yongguk arrived to the basketball court, Rian went to a nearby bench and placed her things there while Yongguk went to look for a basketball.

Afterwards they both met half way to the middle of the court.

“Okay. Let’s make the game a little more fun.” Rian said.

Yongguk dribbled the ball a little while listening to Rian. “What do you got in mind?”

Rian smirked. “The one that gets the ball through the hoop three times wins. Losers has to fulfill a wish to the winner.”

Yongguk chuckled. “Are you sure? I’m a lot taller than you. I can easily reach the hoop.” Yongguk .

 

“Oppa!” Rian whined at Yongguk’s teasing.

 

Yongguk chuckled softly. “Arrasso. Mianhae. Gaja. Let’s start.”

 

 

 

For the first shot, Yongguk had scored first.

Then Rian, somehow stole the ball away from Yongguk and scored her first point.

 

After a few minutes, right about now they both had two points each. Yongguk was dribbling away trying to stop Rian from stealing the ball away while Rian did anything and everything she could to stop Yongguk from scoring his last point.

 

Until an idea popped into her head.

“OPPA!” Rian suddenly called him, causing Yongguk to stop dribbling and turn to look at her.

 

When Yongguk turned around, Rian surprised him with a sudden action.

 

Yongguk blink a couple of times as he felt her soft lips placing a gentle kiss over his cheek. This action caused Yongguk to abruptly let go of the ball and freeze in his spot.

Rian pulled away and smiled sweetly at him. Then giggled softly at his reaction.

Yongguk’s eyes were wide opened and his mouth slightly opened.

“Mianhae, oppa.” Rian said.

Yongguk blinked a few times and then look at her. “Y-Yah! That’s c-cheating, R-Rian ah.” He said stuttering.

Rian giggled at his cute reaction. “You want me to do it again?” Rian .

Yongguk then had an idea. He looked at her with a smirk on his face.

“Ani. But I will.” Yongguk said.

Rian’s eyebrows knitted in confusion with his words.

“What? What do you mean-” Rian started to say but was cut off when Yongguk suddenly leaned towards and a placed a soft and gentle kiss on her cheek as well.

 

Rian’s eyes widen in surprised. She could feel her cheeks growing red and warm. When Yongguk pulled back, he smiled widely at Rian’s cute reaction.

 

“Aigoo! You look so cute when you’re blushing.” Yongguk teased.

Rian lifted her hands and hid her blushing cheeks. “A-Aniyo. I’m not blushing. It’s just.. T-That… It’s really hot today.”

Yongguk tried to hold back a wide gummy smile.

Rian took a deep breath and then suddenly look at her wrist as if she was looking at a imaginary wrist watch. “Well look at the time. It’s time for lunch. Race you to the cafeteria.” Rian said as she ran towards the bench to pick up her things then quietly jogged away towards the cafeteria.

 

Yongguk chuckled silently. “Rian ah! Wait up!!” He called after her.

 


 

After a few hours of walking around the nearby Tokyo streets, Kimy and Daehyun were walking side by side, back to the campsite.

 

“Oppa. Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun.” Kimy said as se looked at him and smiled.

Daehyun also smiled at her and shook his head. “Ani. Thank you for coming with me. I also had a lot of fun.”

Kimy shyly looked away and smiled.

 

Once the both of them walked by the campsite’s gates, Jinyong walked over to them.

“Annyeong, Kimy ah!” Jinyong greeted her. Kimy smiled at him and bowed her head slightly at him.

“Annyeong, Jiyong-sshi.” Kimy greeted him.

Jiyong then turned to look at Daehyun.

“Annyeong, Daehyun ah.” Jiyong greeted him.

 

Daehyun just stayed quiet but still bowed towards his hyung.

“Mind if I steal Daehyun away from you, Kimy ah?” Jiyong asked her.

Kimy looked at Daehyun, worried to why he was so quiet.


“Umm.. Sure.” Kimy answered.

Jiyong then patted Daehyun’s shoulder. “Please follow me, Daehyun ah.” With that said, Jiyong started to walked away.

 

Daehyun looked at Kimy and smiled slightly at her and said. “I’ll see you later.” And then walked away, following Jiyong.

 

Kimy stood there silently, looking at Daehyun’s fading back.

“Why does his eyes looked so sad?” Kimy asked to herself. Kimy somehow saw sadness and fear in Daehyun’s eyes when he looked at her.

 

 

Without noticing what she was doing, Kimy started to silently follow Jiyong and Daehyun.

 


 

By now Zelo and Karly had arrived to the campsite.

Zelo was thinking of some excuse to leave Karly for while and fix his wrist up.

 

“Gwenchana?” Karly asked him as she noticed that he was really quiet.

Zelo snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at Karly.

“Eh? Oh! Neh. Gwenchanayo.” Zelo answered with a small smile.

 

Karly frowned and asked once again. “Are you sure?”

“Neh. I’m sure.” Zelo said.

 

 

“Karly ah!” Karly heard someone call from behind her.

Both Karly and Zelo turned around to see Rian and Yongguk walking over to them.

 

“Where were you?” Rian asked Karly once she was standing infront of her.

“Oh! Zelo was teaching me how to skateboard.” Karly answered as she felt her cheeks slightly blush.

“Oh! Jjinja? Daebak!” Rian said as she smiled.

 

“Hyung…” Zelo softly called Yongguk with urgent eyes.

Yongguk knitted his eyebrows in confusion. Zelo turned his right wrist and showed it to his Hyung.

Yongguk lowered his gaze to his young friend’s wrist. Yongguk’s eyes suddenly widen with what he saw.

 

Zelo’s wrist had small piece of his metallic skin missing from its place. A small electric spark could be seen emitted from the small hole.

 

Yongguk lifted his eyes to look at Zelo. “Gwenchana. I’ll help you.” Yongguk mouthed to Zelo.

 

Zelo nodded his head. “Gomawo, Hyung.” He mouthed back.

 

Yongguk turned to Rian. “Hey, Rian. You go ahead to the cafeteria with Karly. I’m going to accompany Zelo to his cabin for a moment.”

 

“Oh! Arrasso. Unnie, gaja.” Rian said as she pulled Karly’s arm as they made their way to the cafeteria.

Karly looked back at Zelo once, her eyes full of worry. Zelo just smiled at her and nodded his head once, signaling that everything was okay.

 

Karly nodded her head as well and walked along with Rian.

 

 

Once the girl’s were out of sight, Yongguk turned to Zelo.

“What happened to you?” Yongguk asked as he grabbed Zelo’s wrist to take a good look at it.

 

“Umm.. I was teaching Karly how to skateboard. She was about to crash in a tree stump and well… I protected her and I received the it for her.” Zelo explained.

 

Yongguk nodded his head and looked at Zelo. “It’s not that bad. I can fix it in less than 5 minutes. But are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. I’m okay, hyung.” Zelo said. Yongguk nodded his head to his friend. “Come on. My equipment is back at my cabin.”

 

“Arrasso.”Zelo said.

 

With that said, they both headed to Yongguk and Karly’s cabin.

 

 

 

“Oh! Rian ah. I left my phone back at my cabin. Do you mind if we go to find it before we go to the cafeteria?” Karly asked.

 

Rian nodded her head. “Sure thing, Unnie.”

 

Karly smiled at her friend. “Gomawo.”

They both turned around and started to make their way to the cabin.

 


 

By now, Jinyong and Daehyun had stopped in secluded part of the forest, away from the campsite.

 

Daehyun knew what was coming, so he had his head lowered.

Jiyong sighed and turned around to look at Daehyun.

“Didn’t I warned you the first time?” Jiyong asked, anger evident in his voice.

“I’m really sorry, Hyung.” Daehyun simply said as he bowed his head.

 

“What will you do if she finds out who you really are?” Jinyong asked.

 

 

‘Who he really is? What does Jiyong-sshi mean by that?’ Kimy thought as she heard their conversation, hidden behind a big tree just a couple a feets away from them.

 

“She won’t... She doesn’t even know the hate and rivalry between us and EXO. And she won’t ever know, Hyung.” Daehyun said.

 

‘Know what? What the hell are they talking about?’ Kimy thought. She was feeling very frustrated.

 

“AISH!! DO YOU WANT TO SEND YOU BACK TO PLANET MATO? YOU’RE NOT A HUMAN BEING, KEKEMATO!!” Jiyong shouted at him.

Kimy’s eyes widen with what Jiyong had said. “Bwo?” She whispered.

But sadly, Jiyong and Daehyun’s ears caught it clearly.

 

“No…” Daehyun whispered, closing his eyes tightly. ‘Please… Don’t let it be Kimy.’

Daehyun opened his eyes and looked at Jiyong. “And you were saying I was going to reveal my true identity.”

 

Jiyong sighed deeply. “KIMY AH!! COME OUT. NOW.”

 

Kimy flinched at Jiyong’s voice.

“I said… COME OUT!! NOW!!” Jiyong shouted once again.

Kimy didn’t have any other choice but to come out. Once she was out of her hiding spot and went to stand beside Daehyun.

When she was now standing beside him, Kimy lifted her gaze to look at him.

Daehyun could feel her gaze towards him. He didn’t know how to face her. Now that she knew that he was not a human being but an alien.

 

Jiyong stood infront of her and crossed his arms. “Would you care to explain why you are here?”

Kimy bit her bottom lip nervously.

 


 

Yongguk was in the cabin with Zelo, fixing his wrist. But for Yongguk to be able to fix Zelo, he had to power Zelo down so nothing in his system would malfunction.

 

“Just how big was that fall, Totomato?” Yongguk asked even though he knew that Zelo would not answer.

“I’m almost done fixing you up, my friend. Then I’ll place the metallic skin on this hole and then you’re good to go.” Yongguk said.

 

After a few minutes, Yongguk had finish with cable work in Zelo’s wrist. Now the only thing left was to place the metallic skin.

 

Yongguk stood up to look for it but couldn’t seem to find it.

“Where the hell is it?” Yongguk asked to himself.

 

 

Just then the door opened but didn’t seem to hear it since he was so focused on looking for the metallic skin in his bags.

“Hey, Yongguk oppa. Are you here?” Karly’s voice asked from the front door.

Yongguk’s eyes widen when he heard Karly’s voice. ‘.’

Yongguk straighten up. “Ottoke?”

 

 

Once Karly and Rian were inside, they both started to look for Karly’s phone.

But suddenly, Karly saw Zelo’s body sitting on the small table near Yongguk’s bed.

 

“Oh hey, Zelo. What are you doing here?” Karly asked him with a smile spread on her face.

But Zelo didn’t answer her. He didn’t lifted his head to look at her.

Karly started to worry. “Y-Yah! Junhong ah. Are you playing a prank? Cause… It’s not funny.”

 

“What’s not funny?” Rian asked as she went to stand beside her.

“I’ve been talking to him but he’s not answering me. He doesn’t even look at me.” Karly started to worry a lot. Was he mad that he had to save her from a terrible fall?

 

Rian looked at Zelo for a few seconds and then suddenly went to kneel infront of him. She noticed that Zelo had his eyes closed but then… She noticed his right arm was extended and placed over the table.

 

“What’s that?” Rian asked as she pointed towards the small hole on Zelo’s wrist.

Karly also looked at it. “Maybe he has a mechanical prosthesis arm. But he’s never told me about that.”

 

“That’s because he doesn’t have one.” Yongguk’s voice sounded from behind them.

Both Karly and Rian turned around to look at Yongguk.

Yongguk took a deep breath and lowered his head.

 

“Yongguk ah.” Both girls called him. Yongguk lifted his head and walked over to Zelo with the metallic skin in his hand.

“Let me finish first… And then I’ll explain.” Yongguk said as he welded the piece of skin in Zelo’s arm.

 

Karly and Rian just silently watched as Yongguk finish fixing Zelo. Once Yongguk was done, he picked up Zelo’s wrist and switched him on.

 

A sudden buzzing noise could be heard from Zelo’s body. Once Zelo was completely rebooted, his eyes opened emitting that same light Karly had seen the other night.

 

Zelo didn’t noticed the two girls in the room and quickly looked at Yongguk. “Thanks, hyung.”

But Yongguk didn’t smile nor answered him. He just sighed deeply and looked to his side.

Zelo noticed this and also look to the side.

His eyes widen once he saw Karly’s surprised eyes.

“N-Noona.” He softly said.

 

“W-What… What are you?” She asked him.

“You are… Aliens too?” Rian asked.

 

Both Yongguk and Zelo looked at Rian with confused eyes. “What do you mean by that?”

 

“Because the EXO guys are also aliens… I mean… Forces…” Rian said.

 

Yongguk and Zelo quickly looked at each other with wide eyes.