The Start Of Our First Day On Earth

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The Start Of Our First  Day On Earth

"Hyung, we're here." Zelo said when they arrived at the place they would be staying.

When they got there. they were greeted by a big wooden door.

View-of-hanok-traditional-homes-in-Bukch

 

"Yah, why are you staring at it like that. It's just a door like we have in- Oww!!" Youngjae started to talk but was cut off by a smack in the head by Himchan.

"What was that for?" He asked while rubbing the back of his head.

"It was just to remind you that well I don't know.." Himchan started to talk but than lowered his voice looking around him and kept talking staright at the smart one.

"That we're from another planet." Youngjae gave a little silly smile completly forgetting that he couldn't mention or talk about Planet Mato.

"Yongguk hyung...." Zelo's voice sounded like it was about to fade.

Yongguk turned around to see that Zelo was starting to slouch and that meant that his battery needed charging.

"Oh no. Not good." Yongguk walk to the maknae robot and put his hand on Zelo's black Peace bracelet. That's where he connected the charging wire and it also  has a little battery signaling Zelo's battery percent. (*Like in iPods and iPhone*)

"Bwo? 9% already?" Yongguk was surprise Zelo's battery had discharged so quickly.

"Maybe the transporter absorbed all of his energy."Youngjae said standing next to Zelo.

"Shutdown."

tumblr_m94o06i5Wu1rn34i6.gif

(*Omo, I just love his cute Shutdown. That's why he's my bias*)

 

Zelo was about to fall but Yongguk and Youngjae got to grab him by the arms.

"Now what do we do?" Daehyun asked.

"I'll carry him. You two go and find the person incharge of renting this place. Youngjae grab the money from the bag and please make sure not to blabbler about where we're from, arraso?" Himchan got in genereal mode and took over the situation and acted like he was the oldest of the group.

Himchan kneeled infront of Zelo's discharged body, Yongguk and Youngjae placed Zelo on top of himchan's back and Himchan stood up.

Youngjae grab the bag that Himchan had placed on the floor and grabbed enough money to pay for the place.

"You two stay here with me and Zelo, arraso?" Himchan said at Daehyun and Jongup.

They both nodded and waited for the other two to arrive.

In less than two minute Yongguk and Youngjae arrived with the key to the place.

They all entered. Yongguk grab Zelo and sat him down next to a plug and connected his charging wire.

While Yongguk took care of Zelo, the rest of them made sure to clean the space where they were going to sleep.

"Himchan hyung." Jongup called from little bed made from blankets and a pillow just like the rest of them except Zelo.

"Hmm?" Himchan said without looking at him.

"Ms.Jung said to apply for school but what school are we going to attend to?" Jongup just popped the question that neither of them where thinking of in the moment.

Daehyun and Youngjae looked from Jongup to Himchan in questioning looks.

Himchan looked at the floor thinking on what to say.

"We already got it cover." They all looked behind them to the room where Yongguk and Zelo's room was to see Zelo awake.

"How come your awake and still be charging?" Himchan asked.

"I don't know." Zelo shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just stick to the school problem. What you got for us?" Himchan asked directly to Yongguk since he already had his laptop out and typing in it.

"We'll be attending a school near here. It's just a train station away. It's called TS High School." Yongguk said without looking up from his laptop.

"Will I get to got to school hyung? You know since I'm a robot." Zelo said while having a little hint of sadness in his tone.

"YAH!! Are you ashamed of being the way you are?" Yongguk hated it when Zelo asked things and then adds the "being a robot" part.

"Ani hyung. But remember we're in a planet where you just can't create life the way you did with me." Zelo regretted what he said. He knows that Yongguk doesn't like it when he asked this kind of question.

"Zelo ah, even though your a robot your going to be with us in this mission and just because your a robot it doesn't mean were going to deny everything to you. You have to experience everything just like we'll be experience." Himchan said in a motherly like tone.

"In other words your going to school with us." Daehyun said with a sarcastic tone.

"YAH!! I was trying to be a good hyung and advised my little maknae robot." Himchan said.

"Aish arraso. Now get me something to eat. I'm starving." Daehyun started to run his stomach.

"Aish. The day you say that your not hungry I'll know that the world is ending." Youngjae said and the others started to laugh.

"Zelo. You better eat your cheery tomatoes before Daehyun eats them." Yongguk started to look for the plastic bag in is backpack.

"Yah!! I want some too." Youngjae came and sat next to Zelo and opened his mouth so that Yongguk could feed him one.

 "Andwae!! There mine." Zelo pushed Youngjae's shoulder and opened his mouth.

Yongguk rolled his eyes and fed Zelo his cherry tomato. He started to jump up and down like a 5 year-old.

Zelo always gets excited when he is eating his cherry tomato.

 

"Hyung, what about me?" Youngjae stared at Yongguk with his mouth still opened.

"I already told you Youngjae ah. They're mine. Eat your food." Zelo grabbed the cerry tomato bag and ate them by himself.

Youngjae started to pout but went to where Daehyun and Jongup were preparing food.

"Yongguk hyung, when are we started school?" Zelo asked looking at his hyung.

"Tomorrow Zelo ah." Yongguk started to tidy up the room where he and Zelo would be sharing.

"Now if you already ate you cherry tomatoes you better get some rest. Even though you are a robot and you can just charge, you still need some rest just like us." Yongguk ruffled his hair and gave his warm hyung smile to Zelo.

"Jueun bamdeseyo Hyung." Zelo said.

"Goodnight Zelo." Yongguk said and left the room.

"Ah hyung palli. Before Daehyun eats all the food." Youngjae said while handing a bowl of rice and dukbokki.

"Kamsa. I'll eat well." Yongguk thanked him and started to eat.

When they finished eating they try to clean everything up as fast as they could so they all could get some rest.

"Sleep well boys. Tomorrow we need to wake really early to get to school." Yongguk said.

Neh. Yeah yeah. Arraso. Whatever let me sleep already. Were all the replies he got before he drove off to sleep in cozy room.


"HYUNG!!! IREONA!!! PALLI!!" Zelo started to shake Yongguk awake.

Yongguk's eyes instantly opened and sat up from his bed.

"WHAT?! Wae Gu Rae?!?! Is It Exo?!" Yongguk said looking at Zelo, who was sitting next to him, with a worried look.

"Ani. I just wanted to wake up so we won't be late to our first day of school." Zelo said with a cute smile on his face and putting his hands on his lap.

Yongguk flicked Zelo's forehead really hard.

Even though Zelo is a robot he can feel  pain and can get bruises exactly like any normal human or in his case, an alien. He can also feel sadness, happiness, worries, anger, and many other feelings and emotions. He can also cry but if he cries too much, his computing system freezes.

"Choi Junhong, don't you ever scare me like that ever again. You got that?" Yongguk pointed a his index finger straight at Zelo face.

"Arraso hyung. Hurry up and get ready. I made breakfast." Zelo said while getting up from the floor. Yongguk stared at him with a surprised look.

"Should I be excited about that or should I get a bucket just incase I vomit?" Yongguk teased trying to hold in his laughter.

"YAH!! You should at least thank me that I got up early and got ready before all of you did." Zelo crossed his arms on his chest.

"The one that is going to be the hardest to wake up is Daehyun hyung. You know how much he likes to sleep... And also love to eat cheesecake... And how he love to eat... And don't get me starting on how much he likes girls." Zelo said while ruffling the back of his blonde hair.

(*Let's just say that for now they all have blonde hair. I'll make sure to change it later on in upcoming chapters*)

"Yah yah yah. Hajima. I don't want to know anything about his interest in girls." Yongguk waved his hands infront of his face to stop Zelo of explaining any further.

"Then hurry up and get ready." With that Zelo left the room.

Yongguk scratched the back of his head and just went back to sleep.

Then someone started to hit a pan really hard and loud.

"IREONA!!!" The dear maknae started to scream and bang on the pan until all of his hyungs were awake and dressed.

BAP+sNU3I.jpg

(*Do you think they're well dressed for they're first day of school? I think they look cute even though I think Zelo's face wasn't supposed to look like that in the picture but then again he looks cute*)

"Yongguk hyung, did you bring my skateboard with you?" Zelo asked while grabbing his backpack.

"Neh. It's in Youngjae and Daehyun's room." Yongguk said.

Zelo ran to the room and grabbed the skateboard. He grabbed his favorite skateboard from the bunch he had made back at Planet Mato. He made it and wrote his name on it himself a few years ago, it was the first one he had made and he was proud of it.

tumblr_m66cvqO8OV1rnkj5ho1_500_thumb.jpg

 

"Why are you taking that with you if we're taking the train to school?" Daehyun ask and for the first time he didn't have the mask we wore yesterday.

"I know but I might get bored on the way to the subway plus I wanna try new tricks this planet that I couldn't do back at home." Zelo said.

"Okay guys, make sure to pay close attention to the people around you and look for the Exo. You all know they're names right?" Himchan started to say in his general tone.

"Of course we do hyung." Jongup said speaking for each and one of them.

"Arraso. Now let's go and get to school." Himchan said and they left for they're first day experience school on earth.


Hey guys.

Sorry it took me long to update, school has been a pain in the neck.

No seriously my neck really does hurts.

But anyway here's Chapter 3.

Hope you all like it.

Here's a little gif for all of you BABYZ for waiting so long for me.

     - Saranghae

tumblr_mdyhjrhw3I1rlnul8o2_250.gif 

For all you Daehyun Biased ;D

 

 

 

tumblr_m0nb5qCuid1r3kjjlo1_500.gif 

For all you Zelo Biased. Like me <3

 

tumblr_m8mppbAhv11rd4ipco1_500.gif

For all you Bang Biased ;)

 

tumblr_mcca45Xlne1qffen5o1_500.gif 

For all you Youngjae  Biased :D *I was listening to Stop It when this gif appeared*

 

tumblr_mdnvdjpclk1qmytd7.gif

For all you Jonguppie Biased :)

 

1tDwl.gif

For all you Channie Biased ;D

 

 

eb8ba8ecb2b4ec82aceca7842.gif

Our cute B.A.P Matoki bunnies <3