The Beginning

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The Beginning

It was another day for Exo Planet, trying to think of  a plan to become stronger then Mato Planet. They had nothing in mind, not even a clue. They were just sitting in a big long table thinking on what they can do.

"So who has an idea?" Mr.Yim the ruler of EXO Planet asked looking at everyone. They all had the same blank face with not even one single idea in their minds.

Suddenly one of the men that were there, raised his hand slowly. Mr.Yim nodded towards him, indicating him to speak.

"W-well Mr.Yim, we could try and rule a planet."

"That's crazy talk, thats an impossible-"

"NO!! Let him speak." Mr.Yim said cutting off one of the men that was not happy with the idea.

"W-well I have heard of this planet called Earth. We could try to rule that planet, and by ruling it we may be more stronger and making us look more menacing."

Mr.Yim just nodded thinking on what he said.

"Not bad." Said Mr.Yim turning around, facing his back at everyone.

"Not bad at all." He mumbled to himself while smirking.


"Yah Karly hurry up or will be late!" Ilsa screamed while running to her class with Anna, Kimy, Gabriela, Rian and Karly. Karly was the one not running too fast because she was eating a chocolate bar while running and was too distracted eating it.

"I'm trying to run as fast as I can if you haven't noticed." Karly said while munching on her chocolate bar.

"Don't talk while eating!!" Anna said concentrating on running.

They finally made it to they're class, but sadly they were 5 minutes late.

"Can you please tell me why are you girls  late?" Said Mrs.Lee while crossing her arms and rasing her eyebrow.

"We are very sorry Mrs.Lee." Rian said while bowing.

"We umm got lost." Kimy said while scratching the back of her head.

The teacher nodded while looking at them.

"You are excused only for today since this is a new school year many students have been getting lost. But ONLY today arraso?" Mrs.Lee said with a stern look on her face.

"Neh Mrs.Lee." The girls said while bowing and walking to their respected seats.

They all sat in an order, Rian, Ilsa and Gabriela would sit next to each other, while infront of them was Karly, Anna and Kimy.

"Well that was close." Gabriela said wipping off her fake sweat from her forehead.

"I know right!" Anna said looking back at them with a small sigh escaping from her lips.

"We could have come earlier, but if it wasn't for this slow !" Ilsa said while glaring at Karly.

"Yaahh!! I can hear you." Karly said turning around to look at Ilsa.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Shut up!! The teacher might see us." Rian said checking if the teacher had caught them talking.

"Aish you are always worried if the catch us talking, Rian." Kimy said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Well what if she does catch us?" Rian said crossing her arms.

"We will probably get detention, our parents would ground us and our sleep over this saturday would be cancelled. No biggie." Gabriela said shrugging her shoulders.

"And you say it like is a good thing." Ilsa said rolling her eyes.

"Well, she's probably mad because Karly ate the chocolate bar that she wanted." Anna said smirking.

"Aww what a crybaby." Karly said with a smirk.

"Aissshhh!! Yaahh!! Shut up!! I really wanted that chocolate bar." Gabriela said crossing her arms and looking at the floor with pouting lips.

Kimy rolled her eyes playfully and looked at Karly.

"Just give it to her already." Kimy said.

"*sigh* Fine! You're no fun." Karly said while reaching inside her backpack for the chocolate bar. When she found it, she handed it over to Gabriela, who happily grabbed it.

"Gomawo!!!" Gabriela said excitedly.

"Yaahh!! Could you be any more louder?" Rian said looking at her.

"If you say so... GOMA-"

Before she could scream the word out completely, Ilsa and Anna covered Gabriela's moutj witj botj of their hands.

"OMO!! What are we gonna do with you." Ilsa said with a panic expression.

"I don't know about you girls but I'm gonna act as if I don't know her." Kimy said while turning around.

"Yaahh Unnie!" Gabriela said while pouting.

They all chuckled. Gabriela just ignored them and ate the chocolate bar happily and all in a matter of seconds.


Back in EXO Planet, Mr.Yim was in his office. Infront of him stood six young boys, who were looking at him confused.

"You may probably be asking yourselves, why you are here?... Am I right?" Mr.Yim said while intertwining his hands together. The young boys, all looked at each other and then back  at Mr.Yim and nodded there heads.

"Well, I've heard rumors that the six of you... Were one of the most greatest warriors here in EXO Planet. And I need you to do a very important mission." He looked at all of them and continued.

"As you may know, we have always had a battle with Mato, and right now we have a great idea to win against them once and for all." He said smirking. All the boys raised there eyebrows confused.

"Your mission is to try and rule Earth. Why? Well we have thought that if we rule Earth, we could be much more powerful then Mato Planet. I want you to teach them who is they're ruler, so anything but first blend in with the humans. Once you have done that you can start your mission. Scare them, teach them who is the boss." He said.

All the six boys looked at each other and smirked. They stood up and bowed at him.

"We won't let you down Sir." Said there leader Suho.

"You better not. The mission will start tomorrow, be prepared." Said Mr.Yim before leaving the office.

"Yes sir." They all said and bowed.

"You may go and get ready for your mission." Said Mr. Yim.

They all nodded, bowed and left Mr. Yim's office.