Meeting The New Blonde Boys: School Gym

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------School Gym

Daehyun was on his way to the school gym. When he was going to open the doble doors, he heard footsteps inside but they were moving really fast.

Daehyun automatically got into fighting position and went in but was surprised to see a girl running inside.

When she heard the door closing, she turned around to see Daehyun staring at her.

"Yah. What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm practicing?" She went to her gym bag and grabbed a towel and a bottle water.

"M-mianhe. I was just... Looking around the school. I'm new here." Daehyun said walking over the bleachers.

"I can see that." She smiled.

'She seems.... different from anyother human girl I've ever seen today... I can feel it...' Daehyun just stared a her. She had her dark hair in a messy high ponytail. Her baang were sticking to her forehead because of the sweat. But the thing that caught Dehyun's eye was her big brown eyes.

She noticed him staring and decided to introduce herself at last.

"Kwon Kimy imnida." She handed her hand to him.

He finally snapped from it and came back from his daydream land.

"Jung Daehyun imnida." He shook her and nd gave his famous eyesmile.tumblr_m8xhk3ihGv1qgicxl.gif

 

 

'Omo. It's cute the way is eyes form the eyesmile.' She thought and then her hert started to beat.

"Umm.. May I ask. Why are you here instead of having lunch?" Daehyun sked looking aound the gym trying to keep his hert fom jumping out of his chest.

"I don't like hanging out in the cafeteria. Too noisy and I hate being in the middle of people who gossip each other. And even though I love my friends I'm kindo of the sporty one from all of us." She said taking a seat in one of the bench.

"Ohh... What kind of sport do you play?" Daehyun walking slowly and stood infront of Kimy. 'If I know any of them, which I doubt I will.'

"I do any kind of sports that has running and jumping in it." Kimy said. Do you like sports?"

Daehyun look at her and once again, Kimy had an effect on him that Daehyun has never experienced before. "I'm not that much into sports."

"Ohh.. My friends tell me that I'm really competitive beacuse of that." She said.

'I'm competitve when I'm fighting in war. That might be something we have in common.' His lips curled up.

Kimy sneaked a peek over at Daehyun and saw his tiny smile. 'I think I can go to the cafeteria just this once.'

"Have you eaten yet?" She asked out of the blue.

"Umm.. No, not yet. Wae?" He asked looking at her.

"Wanna have lunch with me?" She asked standing up and grabbing her gym bag.

"Sure. Let me carry that for you." Daehyun grabbed the bag from Kimy and placed over his right shoulder.

"Gomawo, Daehyun sshi." Kimy bowed her head slightly.

"Daehyunnie oppa or just Daehyun. I don't the sshi part." Daehyun said as he started to walk with Kimy walking by his side.

"Ohh.. Arasso, Daehyunnie oppa." Kimy smiled whe she said that.

Daehyun was so happy and liked the way he ffelt near Kimy tat he forgot what was his purpose in the gym in the first place.


Annyeong readers.

So, I'm officially on vacations and have plenty of time to write for my stories.

Here's anothe chapter. Hope you like it.

Comment and subs.

- Saranghae