Revealed

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Revealed

Soon the plane had arrived to the airport and everyone got off the plane. Everyone went to pick up their bags and meet up with their teachers in the front of the airport.

Once they all met up, Mr.Kim went all tourist guide on them. "Children. Welcome to Tokyo, Japan." He said as he raised his arms as he could touch the sky with the tip of his fingers.

The students didn't pay much attention to their teacher. Some were half asleep or even falling asleep while standing.

Mr.Kim lowered his arms and looked at his students. "There will be two buses arriving here to pick us up and take us to Yoyogi Park. So don't wonder off. If you need anything just ask one of us teacher."

"Neh!!" All the students answered.

 

"Hehehehe." Gabriela and Anna silently laughed. They have been laughing like this ever since they got off the plane but no one knows why they've been laughing about. Rian looked and just decided to ask them what was so funny.

"Hey, what are you guys laughing at?" She asked them.

Gabriela tried to catch her breath and answered. "It's something we might use in the future."

Rian tilted her head in confusion. "What is it?"

"I think we can tell her." Anna said as she looked for her phone and scrolled on it. Rian waited for them to tell her what was so funny that made them laugh so much.

Once Anna was done scrolling she handed Rian her phone with a picture displayed in it. When Rian looked at the picture, she instantly started laughing really loud which caused the rest of the gang to look at her.

"What's so funny?" Kimy asked as she neared at the three laughing girls.

"I-.. I-.. I- Hahahahaha." Rian tried to speak but her laughter wouldn't let her. She just pointed at Anna's phone and kept laughing.

"Let me see." Ilsa sais as she and Karly approached Rian and grabbed the phone. Then both of them started laughing. Kimy was just standing there.. Looking at her friends laughing at something she had no idea what it was.

"Kimy, you sure had a deep deep deep slumber." Ilsa said as she tried to calm her laughter.

"Bwo?.." Kimy asked confused and grabbed the phone from Ilsa's hand and looked at what they were laughing.

They were laughing at a picture of her sleeping with slaightly opened in the airplane.

"YAH!! When did you take that picture?!" Kimy shouted at Anna with widened eyes and her face started to turn bright red.

Anna and Gabriela had a serious look on they're faces but then started laughing at Kimy's reaction.

"YAH!! Stop laughing already!! I'm talking to you!!!" Kimy shouted again. Anna wiped the tears her laughter had caused.

"I took the picture a few minutes after the plane took off. You instantly fell asleep and it was so blackmail material that I had to take the picture." Anna said as she reached for her phone. Kimy held away the phone over her head. Kimy is much taller than Anna, which made Anna stand on her tippy toes and her arms stretched upwards to reach for her phone.

"I'm going to confiscate this till I get to delete this picture and any other pictures you have taken of me in the plane." Kimy said as she placed the phone in her bag.

"Ani!! Unnie, I have to call Umma and Appa soon. I promised them that I would call them when I got to the camping site. If I don't call them, I'm dead. You heard me? Dead!!" Anna whined and pouted at Kimy.

"Suits you well." Kimy said, then she noticed two buses arrive and stop right infront of them. "Oh. The bus is here." She said as she walked away with Anna's phone in her bag and completely ignoring the now fake-crying Anna. 

"Yahh!! Unnie, give it back." Anna shouted in a whining voice.

"Stop shouting and whining already. We're in public." Karly said as she walked away with Rian and Ilsa by her side towards the bus.

Anna pouted even more and Gabriela stood beside her. "Come on, Unnie. You know you'll have your phone back right after we arrive at the camping site. You'll have time to talk to your parents later." Gabriela encouraged her as she tried smiling sweetly at her.

Anna looked at her with pouting lips and said. "But that was a good black mailing material."

Gabriela rolled her eyes and just shook her head. "Anna-ah." A male voice called from behind her. She turned around to find Youngjae trying to squeeze inbetween the students to reach her. 'Omo!! I'm still not used to looking at his new look.' She thought as she expected to see a blonde long haired Youngjae and not a short brown haired one.

"N-Neh?" She stuttered a little once he reached her. "Wanna sit beside me on the bus? You can have the window seat."

Anna smiled at him and nodded. "Arrasso. Gaja." She said as she linked her arms with his and started to make their way to the bus with Sehun's glaring stare following behind them.

"Yeah... You go ahead, Unnie... Leave your dongsaeg behind and just leave with Youngjae oppa...." Gabriela just babbled quietly to herself and pouted. She grabbed the straps of her backpack and was about to walk towards the bus when- "Gaby-ah!!" Another male called her from behind.

She turned around and found Baekhyun walking slowly towards her with a soft smile. 'He's calling... Me?'

When he reached her, he smiled at her. "H-Hey, Baekhyun-sshi..."

Baekhyun then lifted his index finger and moved it side to side. "Tsk tsk tsk. Ani... Call me oppa."

Gabriela nodded and shyly smiled and lowered her head to hide her slightly blushing cheeks. "Ah arrasso. Baekhyun o-oppa."

Baekhyun smiled and ruffled her hair. "Ah. I was gonna ask you something." Gabriela looked up at him with curiosity written in her eyes.

"Wanna sit beside me in the bus?" He asked with a cute look in his eyes.

baekhyun cute gif

Gabriela felt her heart beating fast and hard against her chest. "N-Neh. Sure."

Baekhyun nodded his head and lowered his gaze to Gabriela's hand dangling on her side. He grabbed her hand and looked up at her.

Gabriela looked at their hands and looked up at him with red blushing cheeks and a shy smile.

"Kaja. He said which Gabriela answered with a nod and walked beside him in silent and a small smile on her face. Meanwhile Jongup had watched everything between Gabriela and Baekhyun.

'Then I'll protect her with all my life if they try to hurt her. Wouldn't you do the same, Dada hyung? If they also have the same feelings for them, wouldn't they do the same thing?' Zelo's words from earlier started to roam inside his head as he had watched the girl he had started to like or even love talk, smile and blush at his worst enemy.

"Should I just give up on her or fight for her heart?" Jongup talked to himself but didn't noticed that someone had heard him. He walked and stood beside the younger one.

"I think you should follow your heart, Dadamato." The person said and he placed a hand on Jongup's shoulder.

Jongup didn't flinched and just looked up at the person beside him. "You really think so, Shishi hyung?" He asked Yongguk with sadness written in his eyes.

Yongguk nodded and smiled at his dongsaeg. "I sure would..." Yongguk looked ahead and watched as Rian was talking and smiling at D.O who were standing near one of the buses.

"And I'm definitely sure I will." Yongguk said as he looked at Jongup once again. "Come on. I 'll explain to you why." He said as he patted Jongup's back and started to walk ahead and Jongup walking behind him.

 

Meanwhile... Daehyun was boarding one of the buses already and no was looking at where he would sit down when he noticed a empty seat besides someone he's been wanting to be with ever since he boarded the plane. He smiled and started heading his way to sit beside her. She didn't noticed that Daehyun was walking towards her because she was focused on a phone that she was holding.

"Aish!! This babo girl.. She took about 20 pictures of me...." Kimy pouted and ruffled her bangs but a hand reached out and fix her bangs back to its place. She flinched a little and looked up at Daehyun's eyesmiling face.

"Annyeong!!" He waved at her. She waved back slowly and smiled shyly at him. "Annyeong, Daehyun oppa."

"Is this seat taken?" Daehyun pointed at the seat beside her. She looked at her seat and back at him and shook her head. "Ani. You can sit down." She patted the seat and he smiled widely and cutely as he sat down.

Kimy placed her attetion back to the phone in her hand, which was Anna's phone, focusing on the few pictures that were left of her. Daehyun noticed that her attetion was on the phone and secretly stretched his head to see was she was doing and saw the picture of her sleeping in the plane with wide open and a trail of drool falling beside her cheek.

He looked from the picture to her. 'I want to ask but she'll feel embarrased if I do.' He thought but then decided to poke the side of her forehead lightly to catch her attetion.

Kimy looked from the phone to him with a curious look in her face. "Hmm? Wae gu rae? Are we leaving yet?"

Daehyun smiled at her cute expression. "Ani. I'm just a little bored and I was trying to catch your attention... But it seems that your boyfriend back in Seoul already misses you." He .

Kimy looked away to hide her blushing face. "A-Andwae!! I don't have a boyfriend... And if your bored then... Then... Then.." She kept saying, thinking on what to say.

"Then what?" Daehyun asked as he smiled at her. She looked at him and gave him a teasing smile.

"Then you should get yourself a bunny. It will keep you company since you are teasing me so much." She said but then looked away again. 'Aish!! That was so stupid, Kimy-ah!!'

Daehyun chuckled and lowered his head. ' I am a bunny, silly Kimy? Well... An alien bunny.'

"If only you knew." He whispered under his breath. Luckily, Kimy didn't heard him well.

"What was that?" She asked as he looked back at him.

Daehyun looked at her and shook his head. "Ani. Amugeot-do aniya."

"See what I mean that you should get a bunny. You can have a conversation with it since you talk to yourself. Kekekeke." Kimy teased at Daehyun as she laughed in her fist.

"Aish... Yah!! Then you'll be my bunny. Right, Kimy Bunny?" He asked as he pinched her cheeks which turned pink. She slapped his hand away. "YAH!! I'm not a bunny!!" She yelled which caught the attention of the whole bus. Kimy slowly hid herself behind her backpack and looked towards the window.

Daehyun chuckled at her cute action and ruffled her hair. "It's okay, my bunny. I won't embarrase you more than the picture in your phone..." Daehyun slapped his mouth shut with his hand and regretted to ever had said that because right after he said it, he received a punch in the arm by the extremely blushing girl.

"Oooww!! Kimy-ah!! That really hurt." Daehyun whined as he rub he arm. Kimy smirked at him but felt bad afterwards. 'Don't worry, Daehyunnie.. I'll make it out for ya'.'

 

Meanwhile...

Karly had just sat in her seat in a the other bus with half of the girls with her. Rian, Kimy and Anna were in one bus while Ilsa, Gabriela and her were in the other.

Karly had pick up her headphones and put them on and decided that she wanted to rest for a little while and closed her eyes leaning her head on the window.

Zelo was boarding the bus behind Kai, to which he was glaring at his back, he started to take a look over the free seats when he noticed the free seat beside Karly. 'I wanna sit with Noona.' He thought with a smile starting to form on his face... But that smile didn't last long when he saw Kai approaching that same seat and tapped her shoulder.

She openedher eyes and looked at the person who had waken her up but smiled when she saw it was Kai and lowered her headphones down to dangle on her neck.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked with a big smile written on his face. She nodded and he sat beside him.

Everyone in the bus could tell that Zelo was sad and was about to cry. His eyes sparkled with tiny little tears forming in his eyes but he quicly blinked them away preventing them from falling.

I know what your thinking... "Robots don't cry. They don't even have feelings." Well you might be wrong for this story. Zelo could actually cry. Not oily tears but real tears.

 

He lowered his head not wanting to see his Noona smiling at his enemy. He then felt a hand being placed over his shoulder and gently squeezed it in comfort. He turned his head and saw Himchan gently smiling at him.

"Hyung..." Zelo sadly and softly called him.

"Come on. You can sit with me... The one I want to sit with is also has company." Himchan said as he lifted his gaze from Zelo to Ilsa who had Chanyeol sitting beside her. Smiling and laughing.

"I think that the only one that could be happy is Joko hyung. He's sitting by Anna in the other bus." Zelo said as he walked over two empty seats in the back of the bus.

"And Kekemato." Himchan said as he sat down on the seat next to Zelo, which who was sitting next to the window and looking out at the scenery. Himchan sight and rested his head in the sit and closed his eyes.

 


"Are we even there yet?" Gabriela asked boredly as she rested her head on the bus window and pouting her lips. Baekhyun smiled at her pounting expression and pinched her lips which surprised her and made her cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Hajima.. We'll get there when we get there." Baekhyun said as rested on the seat and crossed his arms over his chest. "Besides... It's been only 10 minutes and you're already bored?" He said and looked at her.

"That's just how I am. I get bored easily." Gabriela said as she sat staright in her seat. Baekhyun smirked and chuckled.

Gabriela looked at him with a confused look on her face. "What are you laughing at?" She asked him.

Baekhyun looked at her and gave her a smirk. "I know a way to entertain you."

"Chincha? How?" Gabriela asked with a smile on her face and looked at him with excitement.

Baekhyun leaned towards her inches away from their noses to touch. He gave her a killing smirk. Gabriela's eyes widen in surprise 'What is he doing? He's not going to kiss me.... Is he?'

Baekhyun chuckled, poked her forehead and the pulled back away. "Don't worry.. I'm not going to kiss you. I was just fooling with you. That's all." He said as he could read her mind.

Gabriela blinked a few times to bring herself back to her senses. She cleared before answering him. "Y-Yah!! W-Who said I was t-thinking about t-that?" She tried her hardest not stutter but her nervious and fast beating heart got the best of her.

Baekhyun shook his head. "Wake me up when we get there, arrasso?" He said as he laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

Gabriela's eyes widen anwnet stiff in her seat. She even held her breath. 'Eottoke? Eottoke?' She debated in her mind with her breath still be held.

Even though Baekhyun wasn't fully asleep he felt how she held her breath. One side of the corner of his lips lifted in a half smile and back at it was before. "You should breath before you face turns purple." Once he said that he felt her flinch a little then a sigh of breath was heard afterwards.

'Babo girl. If you're nervious then you have no idea of how I feel right now. It'ssuch a different feeling, a new feeling I've never felt before. But it feel nice and warm and fussy.' He thought as he felt millions and millions of butterflies in his stomach and with that feeling he felt completely asleep.

Gabriela looked at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful like this. 'Why is it when I meet you for the first time and now... You're all nice and sweet. You're even teasing me...' She smiled and started to play with his bangs.

 


 

Half an hour later they finally arrive at their destination. Once both of the buses stopped one by one all the student started to hop off the bus and wait for their teacher's further instructions.

"Ohh kay!!" Mr.Kim clapped his hands together with the other teachers standing by his side.

"So here are the rules." Mr.Yong started to say as he looked over at Mrs.Kang. She looked at the students and spoke.

"Each of you will have one partner.." She said and all the students started to cheer as soon started to walk to the person they each wanted to partner up with.

"But.... We will be choosing your partners." Mr.Soo said as he lifted his index finger in the air.

"Awwhh!!" "Wae?!" "But I want to be with Hyung/Unnie." They all started to protest.

"Yah!! Yah!! Silence!!" Mr.Kim said as he raised his arms in the air stopping the students from further arguing and whinning.

"We will start to call your names. And as we call your name please raise your hand so your partner can locate you." Mrs.Kang said as she looked over some papers on which the students names were written along side with their partners and the camper's number on where they will be sharing for this week.

"Okay. The first pairs are Moon Jongup and Kim Himchan." They both lifted their hands even though they were standing next to each other. "You both will be sharing Cabin #1."

"Next is... Do Kyungsoo and Kim Junmyeon." They also lifted they're hands. "You will share Caben #2."

"Next... Byun Baekhyun and Kim Anna. In Cabin #3." As Sehun heard this, he felt calm knowing that his hyung was Anna's partner but Youngjae felt worry and anger inside him.

"Choi Junhong and Kwon Kimy. In Cabin #4." 'Keep a good eye on her for me Totomato.' Daehyun thought as he felt calm but Suho felt the same way Youngjae felt.

"Kim Jongin and Lee Ilsa in Cabin #5." 'No... Not him...' Himchan thought as he felt that all the color from his face had banish.

"Bang Yongguk and Yang Karly in Cabin #6." 'Yes!! At least she's with Shishimato Hyung.' Zelo smiled to himself as he heard Mrs.Kang say Karly and Yongguk's names. 'I wanted to be with her.' Kai thought as he looked at her sadly. Karly felt like she was being watched and looked behind her and saw that Kai was looking at her. She smiled at him and waved softly at him. 'Annyeong oppa..' She mouthed at him.

He smiled back at her and also waved back. 'Annyeong dongsaeg-ah.' He mouthed. She turned around and looked ahead at the teachers. Kai reached for his pocket for his phone and send her a text. (*A/N: Yeah. Right about now EXO have their own phones. Kekekeke.*)

Karly's phone vibrated from her pocket. She reached for it and read Kai's text.

 


From: Kai oppa :D

Hey. Wanna hangout later?

 

From: Karly Dongsaegie♥

Sure. See ya in a few !! ;D


 

Kai smiled to himself as he read her reply. And kept listening to the teacher's calling the rest of the names.

"Oh Sehun and Park Rian in Cabin #12." D.O who was standing next to Rian, smiled to himself knowing that she would be away from Yongguk and the rest of the Matoki warriors.

"Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae in Cabin #13." Youngjae and Daehyun were standing next to each other and high-fived each other right after they had lifted their hands. Himchan rolled his eyes at them. "Aish!! These two lovebirds. Their even partnered up together."

"Park Chanyeol and Yung Gabriela in Cabin #14." After Jongup had heard Gabriela's name being called along with Chanyeol's, worry was written in his tiny puppy eyes. He looked beside him and saw that Gabriela was standing beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed Jongup's stare and looked at him.

Baekhyun smirked at him. Jongup looked at him with a serious look on his face and signaled two fingers at his eyes then pointed them at Baekhyun.

"Next are...." The teachers kept calling each of the students names and partering them up.

 


"Ohh kay!! Now that all of you have partners, you may go and seek for your campers and settle in and make youselves at home." Mr.Kim said asMrs.Kang gave two keys to the cabin to the last pair of students and then he looked at Mr.Yong.

"After that, we'll be meeting in half an hour in the cafeteria cabin." Mr.Yong mention to the students.

"You may be dismissed." Was the last thing Mrs.Kang said after she and the rest of the teachers also dismissed to their own cabins.

 

 

All the students departed to their respected cabins. After they were all done, they went adventuring around the place just to try and get use to the surroundings.

Zelo had just finish unpacking his things and left to find Yongguk's and Karly's cabin. When he found the cabin, he smiled to widely that the corner of his mouth co reach his ears. He climbed up the little steps and knocked on the door. A few minutes after, Yongguk opened the door, not expecting to see Zelo standing infront of him.

"Totomato? Gwenchana?" He asked as looked at the maknae closely. Zelo shook his head in response. "Ani. I'm perfectly fine, Hyung. Is Karly here with you?" He asked as he tried to peek through the door frame even though he was much taller than any of his hyungs.

"Ani. She left 10 minutes ago saying that she would meet us later at the meeting. And also to call her in case any of us need help or something." Yongguk said as he shook his head. Zelo's smile slowly faded and turned into a frown. "Did she, by any chance, told you where she was going?"

Yongguk shook his head and answered. "I don't recall that she told me and if she did I think I didn't hear her." Zelo pouted at his Hyung's answer and just lowered his head and sighed. "Oohh arrasso."

Yongguk felt sorry for his maknae. He placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, catching the latter's attention. Zelo lifted his head at Hyung. "Wanna hang out with me and the girls? The rest of the boys will be there. Will be looking around the camp site and maybe catch something to eat." Yongguk invited with a warm brotherly smile. 'Maybe Noona will be there. Maybe she decided to meet up with the girls first and went ahead... Assa!!' Zelo thought and nodded to his hyung. "Neh. I'll go with you."

Yongguk nodded once. "Oohhkay. Then left me grab my jacket and we'll leave." He said before going inside the cabin and grabbed his black leather jacket. (*A/N: IK!! Yongguk looks yy in a black leather jacket... Who agrees with, huh?! ^.^/ ~raises arms in the air~*)

He came back and made sure to close the door with the key he had while Karly had a spare key to the cabin. Yongguk looked at Zelo and patted the latter's back. "Kaja!!" "Neh."

 

 

Meanwhile....

Karly had already meet up with Kai and were now sitting under a big oak tree that was near a stream. Kai had brought along some snack that he asked D.O to make earlier that same day. He made sure to bring a couple of drinks and blanket to sit on.

"Woaah!! Yeppeo!!" Karly said as she gazed at the stream. The water flowed so calmly and silently that it felt calimg and soothing. Kai enjoyed looking at how happy and joyful she looked right now.

"Isn't relaxing, Kai oppa?" She asked him without taking her eyes of the stream. Kai smiled and answered. "It's good taking a break from all the homework and projects their giving us at school." He said as he rested himself on tree trunk and sighed deeply. Karly looked at him this time and smiled at him. "It is isn't it?" She asked as she laughed softly and then streched her arms in the arm.

"Man. I have jet lag!!" The next thing she did, surprised Kai a lot. He eyes widen as he looked at his lap. Karly had placed her head in his lap and had closed her eyes and was now drifting in a little nap.

His heart started to beat really fast that even thought when he covered his ears, he could still hear it. (*A/N: ~고ㅓ를 막아도 더크거ㅣ 울리는 떨림 !! (Trans: Even though you cover your ears, the heart flutters louder !!~) I got that from Woohyun's and Sungyeol's new kdrama. "Hi! School: Love On" It's a really good drama even thought the last episode  I saw I cried my heart out.*)

"Oppa!!" She called with her eyes still closed. Kai uncovered his ears and hummed his answer. "Hmm?"

"Could you wake me up when it's almost time to leave?" She asked him, this time opening her eyes and looked at him with tired and sleepy eyes. Kai nodded instead of saying his answer. He was afraid that his voice might crack or that he would stuttered  while answering her.

She smiled at him and snuggled in his lap, closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. Kai had the urge to caresse her hair, which he ended up doing. He smiled as he watched her sleep peacefully.

 


 

"Gukkie Oppa!! Zelo Oppa!! Over here!!" Rian called them as she waved her arm in the air. All the girls and the rest of the boys were sitting ontop of a big picnic blanket and snacks and drinks were placed everywhere.

Yongguk waved back at her and gave her his gummy smile. Zelo just observed as he noticed that Karly was missing from the group. 'Noona is not here?'

Once they reached them, Yongguk took off his sneakers before sitting in the blanket. "Where's Karly noona?" Zelo asked as he sat besides Jongup and Gabriela.

"We thought she was with you guys." Ilsa answered. Zelo and Yongguk looked at each other and shook their heads to answer Ilsa. "Ani. She left right after she was finished packing." Yongguk answered. "We thought she went ahead to meet you girls first."

"Ani." All the girls answered in unison.

"I haven't seen her since we all splitted up to find our cabins." Anna answered and the rest nodded their heads in agreement with her.

"That's weird.. Where would she be?" Zelo mumbled. "Maybe she's with Jongin." Kimy answered as she took a bite of the sandwich in her hands.

Zelo looked up at her with wide eyes. "You think so, Kimy ah?" The latter shrugged her shoulders. "It's just a hunch. I'm not sure."

Zelo lowered his head and sighed. 'I bet she IS with Jongin.'

Yongguk grabbed two of the many sandwiches and offered Zelo one. "Here. You better eat something... It'll help you remain with enough energy until you get the opportunity to charge tonight." Yongguk said but mumbled the last part so that only Zelo could hear what he said. Zelo nodded and grabbed the sandwich even though he didn't have an appetite.

 

The hour and an half had past, all the students and teachers were all gathered in the cafeteria cabin.

"Is everyone here?" Mrs.Kang asked as she looked at eah of her students.

"NEH!!" The students all chorused. Mrs.Kang nodded her head once and continued speaking. "Good. Now... We will be discussing the chores you will be having in this trip."

"Aaahhhh." Whinning could be heard all around the cafeteria.

"YAH!! YAH!! Quiet down now will ya'." Mr.Yong said as he signaled the students to keep listening, which they obeyed to.

"A chore will be assigned for a group, which we will also choose, once you  and your group have completed the chore for the day, you may have the rest of the day off." Mrs.Kang kept explaining.

"Alright!!" "That's good to hear." All the students started to say.

"So these are the chores you'll be doing starting tomorrow morning early in the morning." Mr.Yong said as he took out the list of chores.

 


 

Right about now, some of the students were once again looking around the camp. Including the girls. The Matoki warriors had decided to take this time and to try discover what were the Exotics plan.

"This is really calming." Zelo said as he was walking side by side with the rest of his hyungs.

"It kind of is, right?" Himchan said as he placed his right arm around Zelo's shoulder.

"Even though it's calming we have to be prepare for anything that will be related to EXO." Yongguk said as he kept walking looking at all the surroundings. "Yes, sir." The rest of the boys answered as the saluted to their leader. They divided into two groups of three. Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae was one team while the others three were the second group. They each split up looked for hints on what the Exotics had in mind.

 

As for the girls they each split up and were having their alone time and discovering the place they would be staying for the week.

Rian had decided to walk around the woods that was near the camping site. As she was walking, she heard voices. Male voices.

"What are we going to do about them?" A male voice asked. 'I think I know that voice but from where?' She thought as she slowly and quielty walked closer.

"I'm not sure. But the only thing we can do is to never keep our guard down." Another voice answered the first one. 'How come these voices sound familiar to me and now I can't think from where I heard it from.'

Just as she hid behind a tree to find who were the males that were talking, she stepped on a stick and it did that 'clack' sound you hear from the movies. "Damn it." She murmured under her breath.

The voices stopped talking and looked to were the sound came from. Rian just stayed silent and tried hard to not breath to loud. Then she heard the second male voice that she had theard talking say. "Is it them?"

"I'm not sure but it's behind us. There." Another voice answered as he pointed at a tree that was behind them not to far away from where they stood. "Go check." The second male said to someone.

In a few seconds, Rian heard a 'woosh' sound and a male appeared- no no teleported- infront of her and as she saw who it was, hanged open and a shiver traveled down her spine and goosebumps were all over her body.

The male had dark looking eyes but softened as he saw that it was Rian. "R-Rian ah..."

"J-Jongin ah." She stuttered as she said his name. "H-How d-did you d-do that? W-What are you?" She asked him.

"I-I...." He wanted to explain but he didn't know what to say to her. Here he was... Stading infront of one of his new friends, who was looking at him surely scared to death with tears threaning to fall from her eyes.

He just sighed and lowered his head. With a snapped of his fingers he was gone and reappared infront the boys.

"Who is it?" Suho asked. Kai ignored his question and just looked at D.O.

"Hyung, you might have to come with me." Kai said to him which earned a weird look from D.O but just walked towards Kai and stood beside him. Kai placed his hand on his shoulder and teleported back to where Rian was standing.

'What are you doing, standing here? You should run... Why am I frozen here?' Rian devated with herself but then flinched when Kai appeared once again.

Kai looked at D.O who looked back at the latter. Kai nodded infront of him signaling to D.O to look infront of him.

D.O did as asked and was surprised to see Rian stading infront of them... Shaking in fear and not looking at them.

"Rian ah." He called her and tried to reach her and walk near her. Rian stepped back even more and yelled at him. "DON'T COME NEAR ME." This suprised D.O a lot. He didn't expect her to yell at him. Suho and rest of the boys heard her and looked at each other.

"That can't be good." Chanyeol said as he started to run towards the tree wher Kai and D.O were.

"It's not." Suho said. He looked at the rest of the boys that stood next to him with worry written in their expression. "Kaja." He said as her ran behind Chanyeol and the rest did the same.

D.O was llloking at Rian as she hasn't bothered to lift her head to look at him. He had tears threaning to fall from his eyes. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun stopped as they looked at the situation infront of them.

"Rian ah..." Chanyeol called her and also tried to walk near her. "Hajima!!" She shouted at him which made him to stop immeadiatly.

"If Kai can teleport or whatever he does.... I don't know what the hell the rest of you do." Rian answered still with her hanging low. Suho knew this was bad for them but he knew that if Rian knew about them, the rest of the girls will find out about them too... But just them but the girls will find out about the Matoki warriors too. Even if let Rian to tell the rest of the girls about them, it will cause problems either way and will be defeated quickly.

"Rian, I- We need you to keep this a secret." Suho said with a calm tone. The boys looked at him with confused looks and furrowed eyebrows.

"Why would I agree with you?" Rian finally lifted her head to look at him with red and puffy eyes. Even if Suho was talking as the leader he was, he was worried about her as she was his friend too.

"We won't hurt you or anyone else. We won't hurt you, your friends and your family. I'm just asking you to keep this a secret. That's all I'm asking from you." Suho said to her with a soft expression.

Rian just looked at him with anger written in her eyes and tears slowly falling from her eyes. She looked from Suho to the rest of them and stopped at D.O's. She saw how the tears fell from his eyes.

She lowered her head and sighed. "Arraso.... I'll kepp quiet... But don't try and come talk to me..." She answered as she left without another word and never looked behind her.

 

D.O was about to go and talk to her when Suho grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Give her time, Kyungsoo. She has to think about what just happened." Suho said softly to him.

"I agree with Hyung, Kyungsoo ah. Give her time. She's going to need it." Chanyeol said as he patted D.O's back lightly. D.O looked ahead to where Rian's figure had just disappeared to and nodded his head. "Arraso."

"Come on. Let's head back. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Suho said as he started to walk with a quiet Sehun and Baekhyun beside him.

Chanyeol patted D.O's back one last time as he followed Suho, Sehun and Baekhyun. Kai stayed behind with D.O.

"Come on, Hyung. You need some rest." Kai said as D.O nodded his head. Kai placed his arm around D.O's shoulder and walked away.

 


Annyeong!!

I'm really sorry for the late update. Many things have been happening in my life and I can't update daily.

I'm really thankful for all those new subies. Thanks for all your support and patience.

And your wait is over cause here is my new update.

And please show your support from my other story.

Only One Shot

Enjoy this long chapter.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writting it.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-Saranghae♥