Webcam Gossip

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Webcam Gossip

 

"They're not here anymore." Zelo said as he looked around from the spot were the EXO disappeared.

"Umm don't you remember that they have supernatural powers?" Daehyun asked as he stood beside Zelo.

"Thanks Daehyun ah. For pointing out the obvious." Youngjae rolled his eyes at Daehyun obvious question.

"I know hyung but what I mean is that they're not near this place." Zelo said trying to sense a trace.

"But now we know four of them and that's enough for me." Himchan said.

"Come on boys. Let's get going. It's getti late and we have homework to do." Yongguk said and started to walk towards the opposite direction from where Kai, D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were heading.

"That'll be easy for us because we have Zelo as Wikipedia." Jongup teased. Daehyun and Youngjae laughed.

Yongguk didn't find the funny part in that joke and glared at Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup.

"Your not using Zelo for your homework. And I mean it or it's..."
Yongguk made the slincing-your-throat threat he would always do back in Mato Planet.tumblr_mdp7yrPQfB1rrz5zv.gif

 

 

"Umm.. I was joking Yongguk hyung." Jongup said raise his hands in surrender.

Yongguk shook his head slowly. "Let's jut go home." Yongguk started walking ahead with Zelo beside him.

"Those two look like brothers or even...." Himchan trailed off and looked at the three boys beside him.

"Eeww hyung." Youngjae made a face.

"Your thinking really wrong hyung." Daehyun said.

"Tats Hyung.. No.. Just.. No.." Jongup said with a serious look on his face.

Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup started to walk and left Himchan behind standing alone.

"What?! Guys, I'm not gay. I like girls. In fact, I go crazy when I see girls. Guys?!" Himchan shouted and started to jog.

 


D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai appeared infront of they're house.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Kai aske as D.O started to head to the door and reached for the key in his pocket.

"I'll explain everything inside." D.O opened the door and signaled the other boys to go inside.

When they were inside already, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun sat down in the living room were Sehun was sitting watching TV.

"Where's Suho hyung?" D.O asked Sehun.

"I'm here." Suho said entering the room with a bag of chips in his hands.

"We need to talk." D.O said and sat on the floor near the coffee table infront of the couch.

"About what?" Suho said and also sat on the floor.

The rest of them just sat on the couch and listened closely on what D.O had to say.

"After you told me to look for Yeol, Baek and Kai, I went and found them standing near a tree." D.O said.

"And?" They all asked in unison.

"Well after you three started to walk away, I suddenly felt a enemy presence in the tree where you guys were standing." D.O said.

"I knew they're was something wrong with that tree." Chanyeol mumble but the rest of the boys heard it.

"You don't think that...." Kai looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were sitting beside him.

"Don't think what, Kai?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun sighed. "We bumped into two boys earlier. And Kai thinks they were Matoki." Baekhyun answered.

"By any chance....Were they blonde?" Suho asked.

"Neh." Kai answered.

Suho looked at all of them but then his gaze stopped at D.O.

"Do you think they followed them?" Suho pointed at the three boys.

D.O nodded. Then everything went silent for a few seconds.

"What should we do now, Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"If they attack us. We attack them. We should start our plan." Suho said.

"We are one. We are EXO." They all shouted in unison.

 


Meanwhile....
The girls were having a video chat.

"Yah!!! We never got to know the Skater Boy's name." Anna said.

"Are you going to still call him that?" Karly asked.

"She would. If we knew his name." Gabriela said.

"Ohh I already know his name and his nickname. It's cute." Rian said with a victorious smile on her face.

"Well.. I already saw him. And he's cute." Ilsa said with an even brighter and bigger smile than Rian's.

"BWO?!" The rest of the girls shouted. Except Ilsa and Karly.

"How come she got to see him?" Kimy asked with a pout in her face.

"You guys should have seen him. He treated her to lunch and everything." Ilsa said with a victorious look on her face.

"YAH!! Stop rubbing it in our faces!!" Kimy screamed.

"Keep your voice down. Umma and Appa doesn't know I'm still awake." Garbiela said.

"Aish!! Gaby ah. You're a goodie goodie. You have to break the rules sometimes." Rian said.

"Look who's talking?" Gabriela said sarcatically.

"What do you mean by that?" Rian asked.

"You are supposed to be studying but instead your using your computer and talking to us." Gabriela said with a smirk on her face.

"That's because I'm much more smarter than you are and I don't need to study hard and late." Rian said.

"Yah!! Hajima!!" Kimy interrupted they're bickering.

"Fine." Both girls pouted.

"Now. Give us the name." Anna said.

"His name is Choi Junhong but his friends called him Zelo." Karly said.

"Junhong.." Anna said.

"Zelo.." Kimy said.

"It sounds cute. Is he older or younger than you?" Gabriela asked.

"We're the same age but he's younger than me by 6 months." Karly said.


(*And yeah.. The age thing is really true. Me and Zelo are the same age but I'm his noona by 6 months. I feel so happy because of that :D*)

"So he calls you noona?" Anna asked.

"Neh." Karly said. Her cheeks started to turned a soft pink when she thought of how cute it sounded the word noona coming from Zelo.

"It sounds so cute when he says it." Ilsa said.

"Awww." All the girls said in unison.

"Wait. Ilsa ah, isn't he the one with the curly hair who is in our music class?" Kimy asked.

"Neh. That's him." Ilsa said.

"Ohh Karly unnie, your so lucky. He's really cute." Kimy said.

"You saw him too?" Rian asked.

Kimy nodded her head which caused Anna and Gabriela to frown.

"I want to see him too." Rian pouted.

Karly rolled her eyes at the three frowning and pouting girls.

"You guys should be asking questions at Ilsa since she was sitting with one of Zelo's friends in the cafeteria when me and Zelo got there." Karly said smirking.

"Yah!! Unnie!!!" Ilsa protested.

"Bwo?!" Rian asked.

"Chincha?!" Anna asked.

"Girls, we all have the same quetion in mind, right?" Kimy asked.

Anna, Gabriela and Rian nodded in unison.

"His name is Kim Himchan and he's older than me, okay?" Ilsa said even before they could asked her.

"Himchan.." Anna said.

"Older than you.." Gabriela said.

"It's better to have an older guy as a boyfriends than younger ones." Rian said.

"It's true." Kimy agreed.

"Yah!! Anna unnie, he's one of the new boys in our first period." Gabriela said.

"Geurae?..." Anna thought for a while. "Ahhh yeah. He's the one with the model figure."

"Well he does have a model face." Ilsa smiled.

Karly rolled her eyes at they're crazy talking.

Karly watched her friends closely.

"Anna... Gaby... Rian... Kimy..." Karly called each of them.

"Neh, unnie?" They all asked in unison.

"I can sense that each of you have something to tell us?" Karly asked.

"U-Ummm.." Anna stuttered.

"W-Well..." Rian started to blush.

"A-Ahhh...." Gabriela looked away.

"I think that's a yes, Karly unnie." Ilsa said.

"I'm pretty sure it is Ilsa." Karly smiled.

"I'm so going to enjoy this." Ilsa clapped her hands.

"Okay. Start talking." Karly said.

Anna, Gabriela and Rian were quiet and avoiding looking at the web cam.

"One of you has to start talking you know." Karly said.

"I want to know Gaby's story." Ilsa said.

Gabriela finally looked the web cam.

"Why do I have to tell my story first?" Gabriela asked.

"Cause your story are interesting sometimes." Ilsa said.

Gabriela just sighed and looked away. But then a small smile appeared on her face.

"Oohh, Gaby's smiling." Rian said while smiling.

"A-Ani." Gabriela denied.

"Then what's with pink color on your cheeks?" Anna asked.

"Come on Gaby. Tell us already." Karly said.

"Arraso..." Gabriela said.

Then she went quiet for a while.

"I met a boy while I was in the auditorium." Gabriel said and waited for the girls to start squealing.

"BWO?!" All the girls shouted.

"Shhhh..." Gabriela said.

"Did he heard you sing?" Karly asked.

"Yes, yes he did." Gabriela answered.

"Name." Rian demanded.

"Moon Jongup.. And I call him Jonguppie." Gabriela smiled.

"What do you mean 'I call him Jonguppie'?" Anna asked.

"I was excited because I helped him discover a hidden talent." Gabriela said.

"Wait wait wait... Did you just say... Moon Jongup?" Karly asked.

"Neh. Wae?" Gabriela asked.

"He's one of Zelo friends." Karly said.

"Okay?..." Ilsa said. "Ohh. He's the other one in our music class with Zelo, Kimy unnie."

"Neh. He's kind of...." Kimy said.

"Shy?" Karly asked.

"Neh. That's it." Kimy and Ilsa answered at the same time.

"But he sure has a smocking hot body." Ilsa said while bitting her bottom lip.

"Ohh.. I'm going to tell Himchan." Rian teased.

"Aish. Shut it Rian ah!!" Ilsa protested.

Gabriela just ignored Ilsa's comment and remembered what Jongup had said about her voice which caused her to smile and look away from the web cam.

"Why the hell do you keep smiling alone?" Rian asked.

"Well.. Because he said that I have a beautiful voice." Gabriela blushed brightly red.

"Awww." All the girls said.

Then Karly looked at Kimy.

"Kwon Kimy..." Karly said.

Kimy sighed. "I just fell when I was practicing." Kimy smiled.

"Kimy.. I'm like your sister... You can't hide things from me." Karly said.

"Come on Kimy unnie." Rian pleaded.

"Just tell us already." Anna said.

"I'm so enjoying this." Ilsa said.

Kimy glared at Ilsa. "I met a boy too."

"I have a weird feeling about this." Gabriela mumbled.

"What do you mean Gaby?" Karly asked.

"It's like.... Just let the story telling end and I'll explain."

"So... You met a boy.... " Rian said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yes.." Kimy said. "And his name is Jung Daehyun."

"BWO?!" Karly and  Rian asked.

"You met Daehyunnie oppa?" Rian asked.

"You already met him?" Kimy asked.

"Neh. He sat with me in first period." Rian said.

"Soo... Did you fall and he came to your rescue and cured your wounds?" Ilsa teased.

"A-Ani. We just talked and got to know each other better. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less." Kimy said.

"But you think his eyesmiled is cute, right?" Karly asked with a smile.

Kimy blushed and nodded. She had to bite her bottom lip to avoid the smile from showing on her face.

"Ohhh someone is trying not to show her smile cause by a boy." Anna teased.

"Speaking of boys... Anna, it's your turn." Rian said.

"SO enjoying this." Ilsa smirked.

Anna scratch the back of her head and looked away.

"I met a boy too." She said.

"See.. I'm telling you. This feels weird to me." Gabriela said.

"Okay Gaby, we get it." Anna said. She shook her head continued her story. "His name is Yoo Youngjae."

"You met Youngjae oppa today?" Karly asked.

"Neh. Let me guess... He's one of Zelo's friends too." Anna said.

Karly nodded. "And he's super smart too. He has the most cutest smile ever too."

"And he sat next to Karly at first period." Rian said.

"What did you guys do?" Gabriela asked.

"My guess is smart nerdy things." Ilsa said.

"Your correct, Ilsa." Anna said.

"I told you... Wait, what? I was teasing about that." Ilsa said with her a little wide.

"Well, yeah. He help me on some of my homework." Anna said.

"Omo. A smart girl like Anna unnie..." Rian started.

"Needed help on her homework..." Kimy continued.

"From a boy. A very cute, very smart boy." Karly finished.

"Yeeey!!!" The three girls squealed.

"Shhh." Gabriela placed her index finger in her lips.

"Aish. Gabriela ah, if you can't squeal with us then just log off and let the squealing to us." Rian protested.

"Meanie." Gabriela said and crossed her arms.

Anna felt the butterflies in her stomach start to fluttered just by thinking of Youngjae.

Then they all went silent and looked at Rian who was distarcted with something in her room.

"Rian ah.." Karly smirked.

"Eh?" Rian looked at the web cam and saw the girls were smirking at her.

"G-Guys, can you please stop smirking at me? You all look like G-Dragon on the concert video of She's Gone."

"Your really obsessed with GD, Rian ah." Anna said.

"But I already told you this like a hundred time." Karly paused for a second. "BACK OFF . HE'S MINE." She shouted.

"I ONLY LIKE HIS SONG." Rian shouted back. "Besides... I prefer T.O.P."

"Good." Karly said.

Then Rian started to smile widely at if hidding something.

"Park Rian... Spill it." Anna said.

"I'm not hidding anything." Rian said and shook her head.

"It's pretty obvious you are." Kimy said.

"A-Aniyo." Rian stuttered.

"Yep. Still enjoying this ." Ilsa said.

"Hajima Ilsa." Rian protested.

"I'm just saying." Ilsa raised her hands in surrender.

Rian glared at her and crossed her arms.

"Come on Rian ah. Just tell us." Karly said.

Rian just ignored them.

"Fine. I'm not buying you chicken for lunch." Karly threaten.

"Don't bother. I already have lunch money for the whole week." Rian said.

"PARK RIAN!! Did you ed yourself?" Ilsa asked.

"YAH!!! Are you stupid?" Rian shouted.

"Then where did you get the money?..." Ilsa asked but then her eyes widen. "YAH!! ARE YOU IN DRUGS?"

"YAH!!! Karly unnie, make her stop." Rian pleaded with a pout.

"I wil.. When you tell us what you're hidding from us." Karly negotiated.

"Aish... I already told you I'm not hidding anything." Rian said.

"You are SO lying." Gabriela said.

"No I'm not." Rian protested.

"Yes you are." Anna answered back.

"Aniyo." Rian said.

"Then can you at least tell one of us?" Ilsa asked.

"Ani. If I tell one of you, then that person will tell the others. I already know your strategie." Rian said.

"Ohh your good." Ilsa said.

"Anna ah, lights off." Anna's mom voice was heard.

"You heard her girls. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Anna waved goodbye and logged off.

"I better get going too. Appa will ground me if he sees me using my computer at this hour." Gabriela said the logged off.

"Let's just go to sleep." Karly said. "And you..." She pointed at Rian.

"You are going to be in so much trouble tomorrow morning." Karly said.

"Yeah yeah. Annyeong."  Rian waved and quickly logged off.

"I think is stalking time." Ilsa said.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow. And tell the girls about the stalking plan." Karly said.

"Arrasso." Ilsa saluted and logged off.

"Something tells me that Rian met a boy too and that boy is Yongguk." Karly said as she turned off her laptop and went to bed.