This Is Who I Am... Part 1

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

--------This Is Who I Am... Part 1

"You-... You're an alien?" Gabriela asked as her body started to shiver but she wasn't sure the reason to why she was shivering.

Was it fear? Hurt? Betrayal?

Jongup didn't have the right words to explain to the girl he loved and cared for so much.

 

 

Never in his Matoki years of life was he interested in finding his mate but here he was... standing in front of who the one he knew for sure was his mate. But the problem was... She wasn't Matoki at all... She didn't even know what a Matoki was.

How could he look for the right words to explain his existence to her. Explain what he was... Why was he here..

 

 

Jongup tried opening his mouth but the more he tried to make words come out.. Not even a whisper could come out.

Chanyeol just stood there silently watching in amusement as the Matoki struggled with the situation he had caused.

'It's like killing two birds with the same stone. If two of us Exotic got discovered and none from the Matoki had gotten discovered yet... It sounds fair that he gets discovered... And better yet... By the one he loves.' Chanyeol thought as he smirked. Chanyeol walked towards Jongup and patted the warrior on the shoulder.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. I'll see you later, Gaby. Annyeong... Dadamato." With that said, Chanyeol made his way back to the campsite.

 

 

There in the middle of the forest.. Both Gabriela and Jongup stood there, just staring at each other. Both of their eyes had a look of mixed feelings.

After so long standing in silent, Jongup tried taking a step towards Gabriela, to which the girl flinched a little but stayed in place.

This reaction cause Jongup's insides to feel like an explosion took place inside his heart.

"G-Gaby ah... I won't hurt you... I wasn't sent... to hurt any human being.." Jongup softly spoke as he reached a hand up at Gabriela as a sign that he meant no harm to her.

Hesitation was visible in Gabriela's eyes as she debated on whether she could trust him.. Just like she trusted Chanyeol.

"You can ask me anything..." Jongup said as softly looked at her.

"Anything?" She finally spoke, her voice soft in almost a whisper but loud enough for Jongup to hear.

"Anything.. Anything you want to know... Just ask away.." Jongup confirmed her question.

Gabriela had so many questions that she didn't know which to ask first.

 

"Who are you really?" She asked as she stood just infront of him.

"Moon Jongup is my human name. And this.." He said as he signaled with his hands to his whole body and looked up at her again.

"Is just my human body. It's how I would look as a human.." He answered. "My real name... Is Dadamato. I'm from Planet Mato and in my planet.. our kind are called Matoki.." Jongup answered.

 

 

"And how do you really look like?" Gabriela asked as she looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

Jongup smiled shyly and scratch the back of his neck. "I'm not sure if I should show you... I don't know how Tatsmato hyung would react to it.." Jongup said.

Gabriela looked at him confused. "Who's Tatsmato?"

Jongup looked at her with lost puppy eyes and then noticed he had mentioned Himchan's real name and chuckled softly.

"Ah.. That's Himchan hyung's real name.. He's our general. The boys and I are Planet Mato's best warriors." Jongup answered.

Gabriela nodded, fully understanding all the answers Jongup had been giving her. "And do you have powers too? Like Chanyeol and his friends?" She asked.

 

 

For a few seconds, Jongup's face changed from a calm one to one of disgust.

"Aniyo. But us Matoki have better speed, strength and battle strategies than any Exotic there is." Jongup answered.

Gabriela stayed silent and looked away as she register the information that was given to her. She thought hard as to what would her next question be.

"Why are you here? On Earth?" She asked as she slowly lifted her head to look at Jongup.

Jongup sighed and answered with another question. "Did Chanyeol told you the reason of why he was here?"

Gabriela shook her head. "Aniyo. He said it was classified and that he couldn't tell me."

 

 

Jongup sighed and nodded his head. He softly took a hold on Gabriela's hand and said. "I'll explain everything to you.. On one condition..."

"What's that?" Gabriela asked cautious of Jongup's request.

"Let me treat the wound on your arm. If we don't take care of it now it will get infected and leave a permanent scar." Jongup said.

Gabriela looked at her arm and saw the burned skin and quickly looked back up at his pleading eyes.

"Arrasso. But promise you'll tell me everything.. I wanna know if my planet is in danger or not." Gabriela said as she pouted slightly.

Jongup smiled and nodded his head. "I promise. Gaja." With that said he walked back to the campsite with his hand holding onto Gabriela's.

tumblr_nquyki8Qcr1uqa0izo1_500.gif

 


 

"YAH, KWON KIMY!! Throw the damn ball already!!" Ilsa yelled from across the outdoor volleyball court.

 

 

Ilsa and Kimy had decided to play since no one was using it and.. BOY!! Did they love playing volleyball.

From the group of girls, Kimy and Ilsa were extremely competitive.. Like EXTREMELY competitive.

"YAH!! CALM YOUR WILL YA!! I have to get the right angle." Kimy shouted back as she took her position.

"YAH!! For such a pretty girl... *cough*notasprettyasmethough*cough*.. You sure have a dirty and peverted mouth." Ilsa said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Says the girl who went to watch a Captain America movie just to look at his 'tight ' for the whole movie." Kimy scoffed as she threw the ball over the net.

Ilsa struggled but hit the ball over to Kimy's side.

"Hey!! He did have a nice ." Ilsa complained at her friend.

"Aish!! Byuntae..." Kimy mumbled and threw the ball so hard it almost hit Ilsa on the face but was blocked when a figure got in the way and received the hit for her. It hit his back hard but to him it felt like a tickle.

 

 

Ilsa had her eyes shut tight as she expected the firm impact from the ball with her face.

 

 

'If that damn ball gets to hit me.. Uuuh!! She will pay for my nose job. I'm going to find the most expensive surgeon there is in all South Korea!!' Those were Ilsa's thoughts as she waited for the impact. But when it never came she quickly opened her eyes and saw the masculine figure standing in front of her.

 

 

 

"Gwenchana?" Himchan asked with a worried look on his face.

"I should be the one asking that. You got hit by one of Kimy's killer shots. You’re back should be hurting like hell." Ilsa asked as she shot up straight and went to check his back.

"I'm good. It didn't hurt that much." He said as he let her check.

"Jeongmallyo?" Ilsa asked as she slapped his back hard just to make sure it didn't hurt but Himchan stood strong and firm.

 

 

When Ilsa's hand came in contact with Himchan's muscular back, her cheeks started to heat up and her heat started to accelerate.

'Aish!! Stop action like this, heart.'

 

 

Himchan turned his head to look at Ilsa. When he saw her red heated face, a smile quickly spread on his face.

"Yah!! Why are you blushing like that?" Himchan teased as he turned around to face her and pointed at her face.

Her cheeks turned an even redder shade when she saw that Himchan noticed her blushing face.

tumblr_nmsuj8Um7G1tyg275o2_500.gif?extra

(*A/N: Author-nim loved EXO Next Door. Have any of you got to watch it?)

"C-Cheoneun... I'm not blushing... It-It's h-hot tonight." Ilsa stuttered as she fanned herself.
Himchan chuckled and smiled cutely causing Ilsa to fan herself even faster.

 

 

Kimy came running from across her side of the court and stood besides Ilsa.

"Channie oppa, mianhae. I didn't hurt you, did I? Gwenchana?" Kimy asked worried.

Himchan looked at Kimy. "No worries. Gwenchanayo. See?" He said as he slighty hit his own back.

Kimy let out a deep relieved sighed. "That's a relief."

"What's a relief?" Daehyun's voice was heard behind Kimy.

Himchan, Ilsa and Kimy all turned around to looked at Daehyun munching at what look to be a bag of chips.

"Yah!! Don't you ever stop eating?" Himchan asked.

Daehyun innocently looked at Himchan shook his head. "Aniyo. Not really..."

Himchan face palmed himself which caused the girls to laugh.

Daehyun turned to look at Kimy with a cute grin on his face.

tumblr_n7u2rwLeee1sks1m8o7_500.gif

"Kimy ah.. You want to hang out tomorrow?" Daehyun asked.

Kimy shyly smiled at him and could feel her cheeks start to get warm.

"Sure. What you want to do tomorrow?" Kimy asked.

Himchan and Ilsa chuckled silently and looked at each other.

"We better go." Ilsa whispered to Himchan.

Himchan nodded his head. "Gaja. I'll take you to your cabin."

Ilsa nodded her head and smiled at him. "Gomawo."

With that said, they left a slightly blushing Kimy and an overly excited Daehyun behind.

 


 

On the next day...

After all the students woke up and had their breakfast, each teacher assigned certain chores to do to different groups of students, which they chose randomly.

It’s been about a few hours since all the students started to work on their chores.

 

While the EXO boys were all together working on different chores, some of the Matoki warriors were mixed up with one of the girls.

Anna and Youngjae were together with a few other students cleaning up the table after breakfast while Kimy and Daehyun were assigned to cleaning the collected dishes.

 

Rian, Yongguk, Gabriela and Jongup were assigned to clean up around the campfire area with other students.

 

While Ilsa, Himchan, Karly and Zelo were assigned to look for firewood in the nearby forest.

 

 

Rian had noticed how Gabriela would avoid having conversations with Jongup but she didn’t ignore him either. She was making... Small talks with him.

 

‘That’s weird. They were just fine yesterday. Why is she acting this way with him?’ Rian thought to herself as she watched how Gabriela gave Jongup small smiles.

“Rian..” Yongguk called her as he went to stand next to her.

“Huh?” Rian slowly turned her head to look at Yongguk.

 

“Wae gu rae? You’ve been staring at Gaby ah for 5 minutes already.” He said as he pointed with his head towards Gabriela.

“Huh? Ah!! Aniyo. It’s just that...” Rian started to say but stop on mid-sentence.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow in curiosity. “It’s just what?”

Rian looked at him and pointed at Jongup and Gabriela. “Is it just me or are they acting weird?”

Yongguk thought for a second on what Rian had said and turned to look at said people.

Yongguk now noticed the weird interactions between Gabriela and Jongup.

“You’re right...” Yongguk lowly said. He looked at Rian once again and gave her a sweet smile.

“I’ll try and talk to him to see if everything is alright. Everything will be okay.” Yongguk said as he smiled at her and softly patted her head.

Rian gave him another sweet smile. "Gomawo, Oppa."

Yongguk flashed his gummy smile at her. "It's nothing, little kitty."

 

 

After an hour, all the students had quickly finished their chores of the day and now had the rest of the day free to do anything they wanted to do.

Some students had decided to go in a group and eat in something in the streets of Tokyo or even go shopping.

 

 

Kimy was closing the door to her cabin. When she turned around, she got the scared of her life.

"Aigooo!!' Kimy jumped slightly from the fright.

"Mianhe. I didn't mean to scare you." Daehyun said while giving her a shy smile.

"A-Aniyo. Gwenchanayo. I didn't expect you to be waiting here for me. I thought we were going to meet up at the gate." Kimy said as she walked down the few step from the porch of the cabin.

"Ah! Neh. I think I got a little excited and... W-Well... I just decided t-to come and get you... Instead..." Daehyun said as a light blush crept up his cheeks. He started to rub the back of his head, lowering his head to hide his blushing face.

Kimy smiled at his cute behavior and went to stand in front of him. Daehyun cleared his throat and smiled at her.

"Are you ready?" He asked. Kimy nodded her head and smiled at him. "Neh. I'm ready.”

Daehyun gave her a smile. He and Kimy started to make their way towards the main gate of the campsite.

 

 

 

In the meantime…

Gabriela and Jongup had decided to walk around the campsite and have that talk they both promised the before.

“So…” Gabriela tried starting the conversation. Jongup looked at her, the corner of his lips rising into a smile but that smile was full of fear.

Jongup hadn’t slept a wink all night... He stayed up all night thinking what he would say to Gabriela. How would she react when he explains that he was sent to Earth to stop their enemy from completing their mission in conquering this planet and rule it forever?

“I think is time I told you everything, right?” Jongup said as he gave a small nervous smile.

Gabriela bit her bottom lip but nodded her head.

They both went to sit down at the big oak tree that was beside the stream. Jongup took a soft sigh and turned his body so he could be facing Gabriela as he spoke to her.

“Where should I start?” Jongup asked her. Gabriela looked away from him as she thought.

Gabriela looked back at him, also turning her body to face him. “How about.. Telling me what is the purpose that you have come here?”

Jongup nodded his head. “Arrasso.”

“We have come here to stop EXO from conquering your planet. We were sent to protect your planet so our existence wouldn’t be revealed. Our species prefer to be hidden from the human world but this time… Our priority was to defeat EXO once again and not let them take advantage of a planet that is nowhere involved with our never ending war.” Jongup explained.

“So you’re kind of the good guys?” Gabriela asked.

“Neh. We are. We were sent to defeat EXO. We would never harm an earthling. It’s not even part of our mission to interact with humans. It’s against the rules we were given by our Leader when we were sent here.” Jongup explained, pain overtaking his feelings as he remember the rules.

He knew that there were big consequences when he broke the rules. All the warriors knew that their Leader already knew that their mission was beginning to be their last priority since they were so focused in protecting the ones they loved the most.

Gabriela nodded. “So… You’re really an alien?”

Jongup laughed softly. “I wouldn’t call myself like an alien. But we can say that.”

Gabriela nodded in understanding. She then lowered her head and started to fiddle with her fingers.

“Is Earth in danger? Will we be destroyed like in the movies?” She asked, starting to feel scared. ‘What if they will destroy Earth? There are so many things that I want to accomplish... So many things I want to do... Will everything end even before I can reach my goals in life?’

“Aniyo. I promise it won’t happen. We’ve stopped and defeated EXO many times before and this time… It won’t be any different.” Jongup sincerely answered.

“Gomawo.” She suddenly said, catching Jongup totally off guard. “Neh?”

Gabriela lifted her head with a smile on her face. “Gomawo. For protecting my planet. And for coming to prevent any danger.”

Jongup smiled. “Aniyo. This is our fight. Like I said, Earth shouldn’t be involved in our war between EXO.” He said sincerely.

“Neh. Ah! One more question.” Gabriela said.

“Ask away.” Jongup smiled widely at her. “Actually I have two questions.”

Jongup nodded his head once, signaling her that it was okay to ask as many questions as she want.

“Should I be scared by the other boys from EXO?” She asked, scooting closer to Jongup’s side.

Jongup shook his head. “Aniyo. We’ll take care of everything. We’ll be on guard if they suddenly decides to make a move.”

“Arrasso. Second question…” Gabriela said. This time scooting even closer to Jongup so she could whisper her next question.

Jongup could feel his heart beating rapidly against his chest and also the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

Gabriela leaned over him as she asked away. “Can you tell me how you look in your true form?”

Jongup eyes widen in surprise. He cleared his throat. He didn’t know to actually answer that question for her. “N-Naneun… I’m not sure if… I can’t tell you that.”

“Oppa!! You promised you would answer my question. Jeballyo!!” Gabriela whined cutely as se started to cling on to his arm.

“A-Arrasso. I’ll tell you… But you must promise you won’t tell anyone else.” Jongup said as he pointed a finger at her.

Gabriela nodded her head. “I promise, oppa. Cross my heart.”

Jongup cleared his throat once again. “I’ll show you and remember… You promised. And I won’t be able to speak with you. I won’t be able to speak Korean while I’m in my true form.”

“Neh. Arrasso, Oppa!!” Gabriela smiled at him.

Jongup slowly stood up and stood a few feet away from her.

"This is who I am." He lifted him left wrist and pressed a button on his wrist watch.

After pressing the button… A bright light surrounded Jongup’s body. The light was so bright that Gabriela had to shade her eyes behind her arms and closed her eyes tightly.

After the light slowly disappeared, Gabriela slowly opened her eyes and slowly lowered her arms. When she looked in front of her she was totally surprised.

“Woah! I wasn’t expecting this at all.” Gabriela said, with wide opened eyes.

tumblr_m9u381Pf2P1rp39o5o1_500.jpg

(*A/N: I laughed so hard because Tatsmato is laying on the floor so peacefully.*)

Jongup’s matoki form crossed his arms and shook his head as if he was telling her “What else did you expect?”

“Molla!! I was expecting a really gross form with tentacles in his face and really skinny body or something… I was expecting something else not a…” She started to say but then cut off mid sentence and pointed with her hand towards him.

Jongup lifted an eyebrow at her as if signaling for her to continue with her sentence.

“A Bunny…” She finally said. She suddenly stood up and walked over to him.

“Woah! You’re the same height as a elementary school kid.” Gabriela said as she approached him.

“Fiaayageikhkabkajs.” Jongup started to scold her in his matoki language.

Gabriela looked surprised to hear Jongup speaking gibberish at her but then started to laugh hysterically.

“Bwo? Is that how your speak in Planet Mato?” She asked as she knelt in front of him.

Jongup nodded his head as he looked at her. “Cool!” Gabriela said as she observed his ever feature while he just looked at her with his big matoki eyes.

“Do you all look the same?” Gabriela asked. Jongup shooked his head as an answer.

Jongup started to wave his arms, signaling to Gabriela that she should stand back. Gabriela nodded her head, stood up and stepped back.

Once again, the bright light surrounded Jongup’s small body. Blinding Gabriela’s sight again.

When the light finally banished, Jongup was back to his human form. Gabriela looked at him and smiled at him. “That looks so cool. Does it hurt when you shift like that?” She asked.

Jongup smiled at her and shook his head. “Aniyo. It’s totally painless.”

“So… The Matoki beings don’t look alike?” She asked once again. “No. We have features, colors and characteristics that make us unique in our own way.” Jongup answered truly.

“Can I ask you one last question?” Gabriela shyly asked.

Jongup smiled warmly and ruffled Gabriela’s hair softly in comfort. “You can ask me anything you like. I won’t hide anything from you.”

Gabriela bit her bottom lip nervously as she could feel her heart beating fast and her cheeks blushing softly.

“What Mato Planet looks likes?” She asked with eyes full of curiosity.

Jongup sighed softly in thought. “Well… It’s almost the same as Earth. Only that we don’t have these many buildings. Our houses are like your small Korean houses. Our atmosphere doesn’t change. It always stays the same. We don’t have trees, flowers or gardens like here in Earth.” Jongup tried to explain his home planet.

As Gabriela listened Jongup’s explanation of his own home, made her wonder…

“Are humans allowed to see your planet? Can we go and see your planet?”

Jongup grew tense as he heard her new question. “Ani. Humans aren’t allowed to travel to our planet. Our leader… Prefers that our existence stays hidden from the human world.” Jongup explained.

“Oh…” Gabriela said as she lowered her head a little. She felt sad with his response but… It’s wasn’t his fault either. If their leader wants Mato Planet to stays hidden from them, then maybe… Maybe they have a good reason to why they want it that way.

“Gwenchana?” Jongup asked as he didn’t hear another word from her. Gabriela looked up at him and smile softly. “Neh. Gwenchanayeo.”

Jongup smiled at her. “Is there anything else you want ask?”

Gabriela thought for a while. One question suddenly popped into her head.

“How should I act around the other boys now that I know where you all come from?” She asked.

“Hmm. I didn’t thought of that. But I promise that nothing bad will happen. I’ll talk to Yongguk hyung. He’s the leader of our group.” Jongup said.

“Arrasso.” Gabriela said. Said girl looked at him. “I have no further questions.”

Jongup chuckled softly and looked at the stream beside them.

“So… Now that everything has been cleared up… Wanna get something to eat?” Gabriela asked as she went to stand beside him.

Jongup looked at her and nodded his head once. “That sound like a good idea.”

Gabriela smiled brightly at him. “Gaja… Dadamato Oppa…”

Jongup chuckled as he could finally hear her say his real name.

 

Both of them started to make their way back to the campsite with their conscious at ease and their hearts full of happiness as they completely trust each other. 

 


Annyeong!!

I'm finally back and with new update!!

I had a writer's block for a loooong time and I was finally able to complete this chapter.

I hope you all enjoy it!!

OMG!! B.A.P IS FINALLY BACK!! I LOVE THEIR WHOLE ALBUM!! I got the oportunity to buy the album and I'm still shocked. I'm so proud of them. I'm proud to be a BABY.

Who's excited for their new album in February? I know I am.