Matoki?

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

--------Matoki?

When D.O finally pulled back, he saw that Rian instantly looked down. She was trying so hard to hide her flushed face. D.O could only smile at how cute she looked.

"I-I-I'll be l-leaving f-first." Rian stuttered and scurried away. When she ran past the tree where the mysterious person was standing, the person hid very well at the side of the tree, trying not to get caught.

When Rian was out of sight, the person stepped away from his hiding place and quietly walked towards D.O.

 

 

After Rian left, D.O has been smiling to himself for the past few seconds, until he felt that someone was getting near him. He instantly squated and as he lifted his arms and turned around, an arrow shape rock came up from the ground and flew towards the person to which, the said person, dogded by moving to the side.

The person looked at D.O and smirked. "H-Hyung... M-Mianhe." D.O stuttered as he realize that he was about to injure his leader.

tumblr_my3vfypCrg1qgnxifo1_500.gif

Suho walked closer to D.O and place his hand on the younger's shoulder. "Don't you think I know all of your moves after all these years I've trained you?" He patted D.O's shoulder and stood to look at the tree D.O had made grow.

"H-Hyung... How long have you been here?" D.O asked as he rubbed the back of his head. With the corner of Suho's eyes, he gave a soft sigh and looked back to the tree. "Long enough to see everything you did."

Suho turned around to look at a nervous Kyungsoo. "Long enough to see that you went against of what I told you NOT to do." Suho said with a little hint of anger in his voice but he just couldn't stay mad long towards his friend. "I understand that you are afraid of losing her... But we have an identity to hide and a mission to complete. You don't know if she'll go and tell someone about your powers. She might have already told someone about Kai's powers." Suho lectured.

D.O knew that Suho was just making sure they were safe and no else could get hurt... But he felt the need to be sincere and tell Rian all about him and who he was.

"I know, Hyung... But still... I felt the need to tell her. You didn't the look on her face when she saw Kai transport and appear out of nowhere just before her very own eyes." D.O said as he lowered his head as he remembered the event earlier that day.

Suho sighed. He walked back towards the younger one and ruffled his hair. D.O was surprised with his actions and looked at his leader with wide eyes. "I understand. I would have done the same if it was Kimy." Suho said with a brotherly soft smile.

D.O nodded his head in undestanding and looked at the tree that stood infront of them. "Gaja!! Let's get back to the others."

Suho patted D.O's shoulder and both made their way back to the camp fire.


Meanwhile back at the camp fire.

 

Karly was happily making s'mores with Kimy and Anna. The other two girls were singing random songs.

"Michin saramdeul!!(Crazy!!) Go Crazy (Go Crazy!!) Go Crazy (Go Crazy!!) Go Crazy!!" Ilsa sang first.

"Michin saramdeul!! (Crazy!!) Go Crazy (Go Crazy!!) Go Crazy!! (Go Crazy!!) Go Crazy!!" Gabriela saing after as they did some funny monkey dance.

Kimy took a look at the funny monkeys dancing around their small camp fire and shook her head in dissapointment. "Where did we go wrong, Karly unnie?" She asked as she watch in horror in Ilsa's attempt of twerking.

tumblr_inline_mjbhahwGNW1qz4rgp.gif

(*A/N: I would say that Ilsa is trying to do the strange backwards-twerk Niel is doing. Hahahahahaha XD*)

 

"Molla... I'm just gonna act as if I've never met them in my life." Karly said as she finished up making a s'mores. After placing the cookie on top of the marshmallow, she started to look for someone. It didn't take too long to find him.

Who could confuse a giant like figure from all the less taller guys in this campsite?

 

She stood up and made her way towards the tall tower like figure. "Totomato!!" She decided to call his "nickname" as she was told the last time she heard that name. But when the matoki warriors heard Zelo's matoki name being called, their eyes widen and their ears perched up.

All of them looked behind them to see Karly waving at them with one hand and a smile on her face. They felt relief in them but then all of them, except Jongup and Yongguk, looked at Zelo with a strange and confused look on their faces.

"How come she knows your Matoki name?" Himchan asked with his deep General voice as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ummm.. It migh have.. slipped one time. I didn't know it would stick into her memory to actually call me that." Zelo said as he nervously ruffled his hair from the back of his head.

"AISH!! Jjinjja?" Himchan muttured under his breath as he ran his fingers through his dark hair in frustration.

"I thought we agreed that we wouldn't call ourselves in out Matoki names.." Youngjae said as he finally spoke.

 

"What's a Matoki?" Karly's voice sounded from behind them and they all grew stiff as her question finally register into their head. Slowly each of them turned to look at her confused and yet curious face. When she was finally near the boys she heard the words 'Matoki names'.

She looked at each of them and noticed that worried look they had on their faces. "Is it some kind of secret code for you guys or something?" She asked but no one answered. They didn't know what to answer. All they knew was that they couldn't blow their cover.

"YAH!! Are you guys suddenly deaf? What's a Matoki?" She asked a little frustrated that no one answered. She looked at Zelo, who was looking at her. When their eyes met, Zelo flinched a little and his right eye sparkled a really strange color. A light aqua blue color. He instantly looked away.

Karly noticed the strange sparkle in his eye and flinched, causing the s'mores falling from her hands and hit the ground. "Y-Yah!! Z-Zelo... What was that strange sparkle in your right eye?" She asked as she pointed at his eye.

Zelo let out a big sigh and slowly looked at her. "Mianhe Noona. I'm sorry because I know that in the future I might hurt you." That's all he said before he turned around and left.

 

She didn't what he meant with that. 'Hurt? Hurt in what way? What the hell does he mean by that?' Her minds felt like a there was a twister forming in her brain, scrambling and rambling question to which she needed answers.

She looked at the rest of the boys and decided to ask them instead. "Is there something you're not telling? Cause I demand to know." She said in a stern voice and a determined look on her face.

Yongguk looked at the rest of the boys, as if he could try hard enough, he could talk to them with his mind. Yongguk sighed and look back at Karly. "We can't tell you-" "Why not?" She cut him off with a question.

"What did Zelo mean by hurting me in the future? Why is he apologizing for?" She asked as frustration was clearly written in her eyes.

"W-We just can't, Karly ah." Himchan said. He, as well as the others, wished to tell her the truth but they were afraid of the consequences that might lead to if Leader Jung were to find out.

"I don't care the reason of why you can't... Just tell me alright!!" Karly shouted at them as tears filled with her frustrated and confused emotions startedto welled up in her eyes. She care so much for Zelo that she was willing to understand him.

The boys looked at each other and then back at the young girl infront of them. "Well?... Are you gonna tell me or not?" She shouted at them once again, causing a few of the students around them to stare at her.

 

Kai was definitely one of the few students that were staring. 'I'm one of the many people that can tell you what they really are, Karly ah. If they won't answer your questions... I will.'

 

It felt like hours as Karly waited for an answer but she could hear was the sound of nature and the students laughing.

"We will answer your question, Karly ah. But..." Youngjae broke the silence but then trailed off. "But?" She mimicked his last word.

"But... Just not right now. Give us time.." Daehyun said as he finally broke from his muted state.

"Time for what, Daehyunnie?" She asked as she ran her fingers through her long hair.

"To find the correct words to answer your every question." Jongup said. Karly could only sigh and nodded.

"I'll take your word that you will tell me." Karly said as she looked at Yongguk. "I'll be heading to the Cabin first, Oppa." After she said that, she left without another word.

 

Yongguk looked back at each other as worry over took their senses. "What are we going to do now, hyung?" Daehyun asked Himchan. As their General in combat, he should know the answer to every strategy. But this time.. He didn't have the answer.

 

Himchan just looked at his crew of warriors and just sighed. "I'm not sure."

 


Annyeong!!

It's been a very looooooong time my dear readers. Miss me? Cause I miss you guys so much!!

Mianhe for the long update but the wait is over. Here's E.T Love's new update.

Is everyone supporting our Matoki boys during the lawsuit?

I sure am. I'm supporting with everything I got. Let's keep praying so they can performe once again on stage.

#ForeverWithBAP

 

So much drama in this Chapter, huh?

 

Will B.A.P tell Karly the truth of their true identity?

Will Kai beat them to it?

Or will Karly find out for herself?

 

Wait for next Chapter update.

Please don't be shy and comment, subscribe and/or vote.

Hope you all enjoy!!

Tell me what you think. OOOHHHH I have so many stories in mind for you guys.

 

-Saranghaeyo!!

And also stay tune for the next update to my other story: