Unexpected Guest...

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Unexpected Guest...

After the girls had their lunch, Ilsa decided to find Himchan around the campsite.

“Where could Himchan be?” Ilsa asked to herself as she walked around the camp, looking at her surrounding in search for Himchan’s figure in the crowd of many students.

Ilsa stopped walking, still looking around. She was so distracted in trying to find Himchan that she didn’t notice that someone was silently standing behind her.

 

“Who are you looking for?” The person asked, causing Ilsa to jump in fright.

When she turned around to look at the person, she placed a hand over her chest and tried to calm her rapidly beating heart and tried to even her breath. "Aish! Himchan oppa! You scared the hell out of me."

Himchan just gave her a small cheeky smile. "Mian. But you didn't answer my question. Who are you looking for?"

Ilsa sighed softly before answering him. "I was looking for you. How the hell did you appeared like out of nowhere?"

Himchan lowered his head while placing his hands inside his pockets. "It's kind of in my genes. Us matoki have super speed if you want to call it that way."

Ilsa nodded her head but smiled. "Even I got to admit that's cool."

Himchan nodded his head softly. "Oh! Why were you looking for me?"

"Oh um... I was looking for you because..." Ilsa trailed off in mid-sentence as she lowered her head and bit her lower lip.

Himchan already knew the answer to her question. "You... You want to hear my part of the story... Of who I am... Am I right?" Himchan asked her as he bent  his head a little so he could see her face.

Ilsa just nodded her head softly.

Himchan smiled at her shy reply. Then he suddenly offered his right hand to her. Ilsa looked from his outstretched hand to his face. Himchan could see the surprise and confusion in her eyes.

"Gaja! I'll tell you my story." Himchan said as he offered his hand to her once more.

Ilsa looked shyly at his and slowly placed her small in his, interlacing their finger together and they started to walk away to find a more private place to talk.

Right about now, Ilsa could feel the bunch of butterflies in her stomach fluttering all around. She could feel how her cheeks were starting to grow warm and red as a blush started to show in her face. She could feel how her heart had started to beat to so fast that she swore that it would jump out of her chest and run away from her. And even though she was confused as hell with whatever was going on in her life, she was sure of one thing.

 

As Ilsa lifted her head a little to stare as Himchan's back... She knew that all the things she was feeling in the moment...

 

Was because she truly liked Himchan... No matter what he was...

 


 

"Girls... I've been thinking..." Kimy asked out of nowhere to the girls. Each one stopped what they were doing and focused their attention to their friend.

"That's new for you... You never think... Well if the topic is about boys or food or sports, then that's a different case but...." Rian said making the other girls laugh at her comment towards Kimy.

Kimy gave Rian a glared but just shook that away. " I really mean it. I've thinking about something that's been... Bothering for a few days now." Kimy said.

"What's that?" Gabriela asked as she drank her soda. Kimy lifted her gaze to look at each of her friends. "How are we supposed to act around the boys now?"

"Which ones?" Rian asked in a soft voice. It was almost a whisper.

"Both EXO and B.A.P boys... How are supposed to act around them now? Half of them are here to conquer our planet while the other half is here to protect us."

"EXO doesn't want to fight anymore." Karly suddenly said with her head hanging low. That had caught all of the girls attention.

"How come you sound so sure that they no longer want to conquer us?" Gabriela asked Karly.

Karly lifted her head and looked at her friends. "It's just a gut feeling. And it's also written in their faces."

The rest of the girls were really confused with Karly's answer. Karly sighed softly and smiled at her friends. "Just act normal around them. They haven't done anything to harm us. Both EXO and B.A.P." Karly said.

"Yet..." Gabriela mumbled softly but it was still loud enough for the rest to hear it. Rian turned to Gabriela who was sitting next to her and hit her arm hard.

"Ow!" Gabriela groaned in pain as she started to rub her arm.

"They won't hurt us. They said that they mean no harm towards us or our planet." Rian said.

Kimy nodded her head at Rian's answer.

"Well... They did said that. But I'm still worried." Gabriela said.

"Yah! Don't worry. We'll be fine." Karly said to her friends. Then she turned to look at Kimy and Rian. "We're all going be alright."

The rest of the girls nodded their heads at Karly.

"Arrasso. Now.. What should we do today? It's our last day here and we should enjoy our trip while it last." Karly said as she stood up from the picnic blanket and stretched her arms up in the air.

"BWO?!" Kimy, Rian and Gabriela exclaimed.

"It's already been a week?" Kimy asked.

"Neh. Time flew really quick." Karly said.

"! I promised my mom I would buy her some souvenirs." Rian quickly stood up.

Rian's abruptly reaction made the girls burst in laughter.

"I'm going to buy a few things as souvenirs as well. Zelo's also going with me. If you want you can go with us." Karly said to Rian.

Rian looked at Karly weirdly. " But won't a be a third wheel in your date?" Rian bluntly asked.

Karly flinched at Rian's question and a blush started to show in her cheeks.

"Y-Yah! It's not a date. At least... That's not what Zelo and I are planning on." Karly said while trying to hide her blushing face.

Kimy and Gabriela giggled silently at Karly's reaction.

"Well if you don't to be a third wheel... Why don't you call Yongguk oppa?" Gabriela asked Rian.

"Oh yeah!" Rian said as she quickly reached for her phone and when she was about to hit the call but she suddenly stopped.

Kimy, Gabriela and Karly looked at Rian with confused expressions and furrowed eyebrows.

"Yah! Bwoya? What's wrong with you?" Gabriela asked.

Rian raised her head. "I got this sudden shy feeling when I was about to call Yongguk oppa." She bluntly said.

"Seriously, Rian? Hahahahahaha." Kimy burst in laughter.

"Y-Yah!! Don't laugh at me like that. It's... I-It's kind of embarrassing." Rian said as she stared Yongguk's phone number in that was displayed in her phone screen.

"Need some help?" Gabriela asked Rian.

Rian looked at her and nodded her head eagerly. "Please!" Rian answered.

Gabriela stood up and walked over to Rian. "Hand me your phone." Gabriela said as she raised her opened hand at her friend.

Rian quickly placed her phone in Gabriela's opened hand.

Gabriela quickly dialed Yongguk's number and placed the phone to her ear. She waited as the phone rang.

After ringing foe few seconds a deep voice was heard from the other side of the line.

"Yoboseyo? Rian ah?" Yongguk spoke, excitement could be heard on his voice.

"Hi there, Oppa. It's Gabriela." Gabriela said.

The other girls listened to Gabriela as she spoke.

"O-Oh. Hi, Gabriela. Why do you have Rian's phone? I-Is she okay?" Yongguk asked timidly.

"Oh she's completely fine. She's standing right infront of me." Gabriela said.

"The why are you calling me from her phone?" Yongguk asked, totally confused.

"Oh! I offered to help her with something." Gabriela said nonchalantly.

Rian gave Gabriela a 'WTF' look. Gabriela just gave her a cheeky smile.

"I'm really confused right now... Is she really alright?" Yongguk asked.

"Neh, Oppa. Actually she has a favor to ask you that's why  I called you. Let me hand her phone back to her." Gabriela said as she handed Rian her phone with that cheeky smile still splattered in her face.

"Here you go. And you're very welcome." Gabriela said.

Rian's cheeks started to blush again as she slowly grabbed her phone. Then she slowly placed it near her ear.

"Y-Yo... Yoboseyo?" Rian said through the phone.

"Oh! Rian ah. Gwenchana? Is everything alright?" Yongguk asked in worry.

"Oh neh! Gwenchanayo. Everything is fine." Rian answered his questions. Rian felt kind of bad to make him worry for nothing at all.

"Gabriela told me you wanted had a favor to ask me." Yongguk said.

"Oh yeah! Uumm.. Are you busy right now, Oppa?" Rian asked nervously.

"No. I'm not busy at the moment. Waeyo?" Yongguk asked.

"W-Well... I forgot to buy some souvenirs for my mom a-and I didn't noticed that it was already our last day here in Japan... A-And Karly and Zelo are going to go and buy some.. I'm going with them and since I d-don't want to be a burden to them... I-I.. I-I wanted... t-to..." Rian started to stutter as she tried to ask Yongguk to accompany her.

"Aish! Ask him already! It's not like you're dating." Kimy said out loud.

"Y-Yah!!" Rian shouted at Kimy. This made Karly and Gabriela to start laughing.

While Yongguk on the other side was silently smiling as he imagined Rian's cute reaction as Kimy's .

Rian sighed softly and tried asking him again. "Well... I-I wanted to ask you if... You wanted to accompany me?" Rian asked.

"Hmm. Sure. I'd love to accompany you." Yongguk answered.

Rian smiled widely at his answer. "Really? Great! I'll see you soon."

"Hmm. It's a date." Yongguk said and hanged up before Rian got to say something to him.

Rian's eyes were widen at what Yongguk had last said. Her cheeks turned as red as tomatoes.

"Yah! What's with that look on your face?" Karly asked as she tried her hardest not to laugh.

"H-He... H-He said... T-That... T-That it w-was a d-d-d-date." Rian stuttered as she hid her face with her hands.

"Woooooooohhh!" Gabriela and Kimy cooed and then started to giggle.

Karly laughed softly and shook her head at her friends reactions.

"Yah! Stop teasing her already." Karly said in a none scolding way to Kimy and Gabriela.

"Come on, Rian. I'm meeting with Zelo soon. I have to go and look for my bag at our cabin." Karly said to Rian.

Rian softly nodded her head as an answer. She was too flustered to speak properly.

"Make you look extra pretty for your date, Rian." Gabriela continued to .

"Come on." Karly took Rian by the arm and started to pull her away. "We'll see you later."

"Aniyo! Take your time on your dates!" Kimy shouted at them.

"D-Date..." Rian softly stuttered.

 


 

After half an hour later, Karly and Rian were ready to meet up with Zelo and Yongguk near the gates from the campsite.

"Noona!" Zelo called Karly as her figure came to his view.

Karly raised her head to look at Zelo. A wide and happy smile spread on her face as she waved her hand at him.

"Hey!" Karly said as both her and Rian were near the boys.

"Hi, Karly. Hi, Rian." Yongguk greeted them both with a smile but his smile turned happier and wider when he greeted Rian.

Rian smiled shyly at him. "Annyeong, Oppa."

Zelo quickly went to stand beside Karly. "Noona. Should we go? What do you want to buy?" Zelo asked her.

Karly tapped a finger over her chin in thought. "Hmm. I'm not sure. I guess I'll know when I see the shops." Karly said as she turned to look at him.

Zelo smiled cutely at her. "Then what are we waiting for? Gaja!" He said excitedly as he took Karly by the hand and interlace his fingers with hers, pulling her away in the process.

Karly could feel her heart beating rapidly as her cheeks started to grow warm and slightly pink.

 

Yongguk shook his head at his friend's actions. Yongguk turned around to look at Rian, who had been silently standing beside him.

"We should follow them before we lose them." Yongguk told her. Rian lifted her head to look at him and then nodded her head slightly and timidly.

"N-Neh." She stuttered. Yongguk smiled softly at her and offered his hand to her. Rian stared at his hand for a second but then lifted her hand as well.

Yongguk softly took a hold of her small hand in his. "Let's go." With that said, they both started to follow behind their friends.

Rian lifted her head to look at Yongguk's back and a small happy smile spread on her face.

 

As the four of them left the campsite ground, a figure was observing them from afar. The figure turned his head to the left side as he saw a person standing not far from the gates.

Kai's figure stood there as he stared at Karly disappearing figure. After standing there for a few minutes, he turns around and walks away from the gates and to the campsite.

 

"Why isn't he doing anything against them?" The figure spoke to himself. Anger and disappointment could be heard in his voice.

"I should warn Leader Yim about this." The figure said. He lifted his head to stare at the clear blue sky and lifted his whole body in flight as he made his way back to EXO Planet.

 


Hello my readers!!

I've missed all of you very much!!

Here's a small update and yeah I know it's a really short chapter but I have so many things planned for the upcoming chapters.

How are you all doing? I've just finished my second year of college and it's officially summer vacations. So I'll be updating more.

 

What do you all think about this mysterious character appearance? I'm pretty sure you all know who it is right?

 

Please comment and tell me what you think about the story so far? What do you think of this chapter?

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I'll be back soon with a new update.

 

-Saranghaeyo!! ♥