Sometimes.. Happens

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Sometimes.. Happens

Ahh.. it was finally the day of the camping trip. It was exactly 6:45 when the girls woke up.

Their plans were to wake up at 5:30.. but they had a little inconvenient last night.

Last night:

Screaming voices could be heard in the T.V. and popcorn was flying everywhere in the living room at Ilsa's house.

Rian, Kimy and Anna were hugging their knees in the floor, while Karly, Ilsa and Gabriela were hugging each other in the sofa.

Right now they were watching One Missed Call together, while eating popcorn of course.

" Rian-ah, why did you suggested watching this movie?!" Karly said hugging the life out of the pillow.

"Hey!! It's a good movie, okay?!" Rian said, eating popcorn.

All the girls threw pillows at Rian and kept watching the movie.

"Yah-" "Shhh I can't hear because of your big mouth!!" Kimy said not looking away from the screen.

Gabriela was hidding her face with her hands, she mumbled. "I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight."

"Hell. I'm not sleeping tonight." Said Ilsa as she hid her face behind her knees.

Once the movie was over, they all got comfortable on Ilsa's bedroom.

Just when they were about to fall asleep, Karly's phone ringed, but it was not just an ordinary ringtone.

It was the One Missed Call ringtone, which she put when her mom called.

All the girls froze while staring at Karly's phone. Karly walked baby-steps to her phone while trembling.

The phone stopped ringing, but seconds later it rang again and the girls screamed.

Ilsa's mom came running and looked at the girls. "Whats wrong?!"

"K-Karly is gonna die!!" Gabriela said about to cry.

"What?!" She said surprised, all the girls pointed at Karly's phone and Ilsa's mom walked towards it.

She took it, and saw two missed calls from Karly's mom. "Tsk, it's just Karly's umma calling you babo's."

That night they all were hugging each other while remembering the scary scenes from the movie.

 

"YAH!! Wake up or you are all going to miss the bus for the aiport." Ilsa's mom came knocking on the door.

Each of the girls stirred in their sleep and muttered incoherent words in their sleep.

"Five more minutes Umma." Ilsa said as she hid her head under the pillow.

Ilsa's mom walk over to Ilsa and whispered in her ear. "Did you know that is 6:45 in the morning?"

Ilsa sat right up from her bed with wide eyes. "YAH!! GIRLS!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." She shouted as she jumped out of bed.

Rian just sturred in her sleep and slowly sat up. "Aish!! But I hate the mall, umma."

Kimy shook her head and shook Rian's shoulder softly. "We're not going to the mall, Rian-ah. Wake up already."

Each girl slowly woke up and when they realized what time it was they all started to dash here and there, taking turns to shower, blow drying their hairs, doing their makeup -except Rian which doesn't like to wear heavy makeup- and packing the last things into their luggages.

"Where's my blowd dryer?" Anna asked as she dash around from the bathroom to the room.

"Kimy, those are my shoes." Karly said to Kimy as they were putting on each others shoes.

"Mianhae, Unnie. Here you go." Kimy said as she exchange shoes.

"Has anybody seen my iPod and headphones?" Rian asked as looked inside her bagpack.

"It's on my night stand next to my iPod." Ilsa answered as she finished her makeup.

"Gomawo." Rian responded as she grabbed it.

"Girls!! Breakfast is ready!!" Ilsa's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeeeyy!!" Rian, Gabriela and Ilsa cheered and grabbed their bagpacks and luggages and ran down the stairs.

The three older girls just giggled and shook their heads. 

"What are we going to do with this maknae line?" Anna said as she placed her phone in her bag.

"I have no idea." Kimy said as she was making her way to the door with things already packed and Karly just right behind her.

"Let's just go and eat before it disappears with they're hungry stomachs being in control of their minds." Karly said.

 

7:00 o'clock

"Do you girls have everything?" Ilsa's mom asked as the girls were placing their things in Ilsa's dad's mini van.

"Neh!!" They all chorused as an answer.

"Are y'all sure? Passports? Phones? Chargers? Sunblock? Money? ID's? Undergarments? Bug spray?...." Ilsa's mother came closer to them and whispered, "Pads?.."

"Umma!!" "Aishh!!" "Lalalalalalala ain't listening!!" "Nemo nemo nemo nemo." All the girls started to whined and even covered their ears but when they heard the 'Nemo nemo' part they all looked at Karly.

She uncovered her ears and looked at everyone who was staring at her. "What?! I always say that."

"Not infront of us or at school you don't." Gabriela said.

"That's because I always say it at home." Karly said and walked away and just hopped on the van and took the front seat.

"YAH!! I want the front seat!!" Rian complained as she ran behind Karly. "Aish!! It's too late, I'm already sitting here."

"UNNIE!!" Rian whined loudly.

The rest of the girls also started to hop on the mini van and taking their seats -which Karly ended up sitting in the back with the rest of the gang-. Ilsa's dad also took his seat in the driver's seat. "You girls ready?" He asked. "YEEEY!!" They all just cheered as an answer.

 

"Be safe girls. And make sure to call me and also your mothers when you arrive safetly in Japan." Ilsa's mom said.

"Neh!! Gomawo, Umma." The girls chorused and waved goodbye. Just when Ilsa's dad was about to drive away to school...

"Cham-kkan-ma-nyo!!" Gabriela shouted which caused Ilsa's dad to hit on the breaks really hard.

Everyone looked at her and she playfully smiled and said... "I need to potty."

Everyone groaned and even facepalmed themselves.

 

"Sometimes.. happens." Ilsa said as she shook her head and put on her sunglasses.