The Skater Boy

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The Skater Boy

"Morning Rian." Karly greeted the little donsaeg and sat on the chair across from her. Karly and Rian decided to have breakfast together at a coffee shop near school since both of they're parents leave early for work everyday, except on weekends, they never have breakfast in their own homes.

"Hey unnie. I got you the usual, hot chocolate with a blueberry muffin." Rian handed over the cup and the muffin.

"Yey. Kamsa Rian ah. I'm starving." Karly said while taking a bite of her muffin.

Karly started to munch on the muffin and drinking her hot chocolate while Rian had a little plate outmeal and orange juice.

"You don't eat that much breakfast do you?" Karly said with a mouth full of muffin.

"Yah. Eat with your mouth closed... And don't talk with your mouth full. It's nasty." Rian anwsered while frowing at her unnie.

Karly just shrugged her shoulders and finish her cup.

"Are you leaving with me or you gonna stay a little longer?" Karly said while grabbing her bag and standing up.

"I'll stay a little longer. You can go and meet with the girls. I'll meet up with you at class." Rian said while grabbing a little thin book from her bag.

"Arraso. I'll text you to remind you that you have school today. Annyeong." She waved goodbye and left the coffee shop.

Karly wasn't that far from school but she usually got bored when she was alone without her friends. She had her military BEATS headphones on while listening to Nillili Mambo by BLOCK B. (*I love this song*)

beats-by-drdre-10189.jpg

 

"Nillili La La La Nillili Ya Nillili Mambo" Karly started to sing while dancing to the song not caring the stares she was getting from the ahjumma and ahjussi on the streets.

"Y-yah Noona!! Get out of the way!!" She could hear a little shout from her headphones.

That's not part of the lyrics. She thought while staring blankly at the sidewalk while scratching the back of her head.

She pull down her headphones so it would hang around her neck to make sure the shout was just her imagination.

"YAH!!"

She turned around to see where the shouting was coming from but instead she was greeted by someone bumping into her and falling on top of her.

"Ouch." Karly's head had lightly hit her head on the concrete.

"Oh. Noona, gwenchana?" Karly looked up to be greeted by guy's face and baby eyes looking worriedly at her. His flawless face let her breathless for a few seconds before answering him.

"N-neh." Karly stuttered which she felt kind of weird doing. What's wrong with me? I never stuttered at someone, especially a guy. Those were the the thoughts running threw her mind.

"Mianhe for bumping into you like this. Here, let me help you get up." He got up first and handed Karly his hand.

She nodded and grabbed his hand. When his hand met hers, she could feel electricity run through her body. No literally, she could really feel electricity just by his touch but still, his touch was warm and comfortable.

"Kamsa." She said while bowing formally to him and gave him a warm and welcoming smile when she looked back at him. Karly now could see the guy's features. She liked the way his curly blonde hair suited his baby face and eyes.

"Aniyo. Mianhe." He bowed at her when he strainghten back up he started to rub the back of his neck. "It was my fault to bump into to you like that."

"Ani. It's ok. I'm alright. See." Karly spinned around so the boy infront of her could see she was alright. When she was done spinning she felt a little headache  and instantly put her hand infront of her forehead.

"See, your not ok and it's because of me." He crossed his arms infront of his chest while pouting his lips in a really cute way.

Karly let out a little giggle. "Ani. I just have a little headache from studying till late last night." She rub her forehead a little and looked again at the boy.

"Yang Karly imnida." She said while handing her hand.

"Choi Junghong imnida. But my friends call me Zelo." Zelo said while grabbing Karly's hand and shaking it.

"Zelo ah!!" A deep voice screamed from behind Zelo and he instantly flinched a little.

"Uh oh. Here comes Yongguk hyung." Zelo whispered but Karly was able to hear it.

"Who?" Karly asked since she's never heard from a person named Yongguk.

He pointed over his shoulder without sayng a word.

Karly just looked behind him and saw five blonde boys looking straight at Zelo's back.

"Umm.. Which one is Yongguk?" She asked as she looked at each boy.

Zelo grabbed the skateboard from the floor and turned around.

"Hyung." Zelo said as he waved at his hyungs.

"How dare you wonder of by yourself?" One of them scolded him standing infront of him with his hands in his hips.

I think that he's the umma figure from the group. Karly thought while staring at Himchan.

"Mianhe Himchan hyung. I got over excited with my skateboarding tricks and accidently bumped into Karly noona." Zelo said with an apologetic tone.

"Who?" Jongup and Daehyun asked in unison.

"That would be me." Karly stepped from behind Zelo and stood beside him.

"Annyeong. Yang Karly imnida. Mannaseo bangawoyo." She bowed and smiled warmly at them.

"Karly noona, these are my hyungs." Zelo looked down at you with a cute smile on his face.

"Annyeong. Kim Himchan imnida." Himchan waved sweetly at Karly.

"Bang Yongguk imnida." Yongguk said with his husky deep voice.

"I'm Jung Daehyun." Daehyun greeted her with his cute eyesmile.

"I'm Yoo Youngjae." Youngjae bowed formally and waved.

"And I'm Moon Jongup." Jongup gave her his eyesmile and his warmest smile.

"It's nice to meet you all." Karly bowed and smile at them again. Just then, her phone started to ring.

 

Jeone aldeon naega anya Brand New Sound

Saerowojin nawa hamkke One More Round

Dance Dance Dance till we run this town

 

"Mianhe. That's my phone." Karly said while grabbing her phone from her jean pocket.

 

Incoming call from

 

Anna Donsaeg <3

 

lolud1.jpg

 

_ANSWER          _DECLINE

 

 

"Excuse me for a moment." Karly said while walking a away a little from the boys.

"Yeoboseyo?" Karly answer.

"Where are you? You should be here already with Rian." Anna instantly answered.

"Good morning to you too Anna. I had a good night sleep thank you for asking." Karly ignored Anna's question and just kept talking sarcastically.

"Very funny unnie. Just answer my question already." Anna said in annoyance.

"Well, Rian is still in the coffee shop which Ilsa should already text her and tell to go to school. And I was on my way when a boy in a skateboard bumped into me and now his hyungs are scolding him because he wonder of by himself." Karly said all in a rush.

"Wait wait wait. A boy in a skateboard bumped into you?" Anna asked.

"Neh. Now will you please let me say goodbye to the boys so I can go to school and keep going on with my life?" Karly asked.

"Arraso but you have to tell me about Skater Boy. Promise?" Anna asked in a aeygo kind of tone.

"Yes, I promise. Goodbye Anna." Karly just hung up. Before turning back to the boys behind her, she took a deep breath and turned around.

She saw all the boys staring at her but not in a erted way like some boys would.

"I should get going. I think I'll see you boys some other time." Karly smiled.

"It was nice to meet you all. Annyeong." She bowed and waved goodbye.

"Annyeong noona." Zelo said to her and waved back with a sweet smile.

Karly felt warm and happy at seeing Zelo wave at her but then she became sad at thought that she'll never see him again.

When Karly turned around and left, Zelo watched her as she disappeared from his sight.

He put is hand over his chest making sure that his computer heart would't freeze or malfunction.

"Bang hyung.." Zelo called while slowly turning around with his hand still in his chest.

"Z-zelo, gwenchana?" Yongguk asked a little worried. He's never seen Zelo acted this way.

"I.. I don't know.... My heart is beating much faster than it should.." Zelo had his eyes staring at the ground trying to solve this new feeling.

'What is this feeling?' Zelo said in his thoughts.

 


Hey guys. I was supposed to update this chapter on Himchan oppa's birthday but I got caught up in school work.

But here you have the next chapter.

Hope you guys like it.

Please comment and tell me what you think.

I decided to put a photo for Anna donsaeg's phone call. The ulzzang is Han Su Hyun.

My co-author thought is was a good idea to put a picture.

Happy Birthday Channie oppa!!

-Saranghae

 

                                                 20130418_himchan_birthday3-600x619.jpg