What Are You?

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

--------What Are You?

After Rian had that encounter with the Exotic boys, she hadn't noticed that at some point she had started to run. 'What the hell is he? A human being can't have powers... A person doesn't just teleport from one place to another that easily.... WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY? Is.... Is Kyungsoo Oppa like Kai too?'

After a couple of minutes running, Rian stopped by the stream and the big oak tree Kai and Karly were earlier that day. She sat down by the tree's roots. She hugged her knees to her chest and just stared at the stream with dried tears in her eyes. She had a lot in her mind and didn't notice when Himchan appeared next to the tree and saw her.

"Rian ah..." He called her but she didn't answer him, she didn't even hear him. Himchan thought that it was weird of her. He walked closer to her and sat next to her but she still didn't notice him. "Rian ah." He called her this time, shaking her shoulders a bit which caused her to snap out of her thoughts and look at him with a confused expression.

"Huh? Oh.... Himchan Oppa.." She said as she looked away and to the stream once again. Himchan could sense something weird coming from her. "Ummm.... Rian ah, gwenchana?" He asked as he watch her carefully.

'Should I tell him? Or should I just say it's my period? Andwae... That would be awkward to say to a guy and also embarrassing...' She debated with herself. She just went with a fictional question instead. "Oppa.... Do you think that those fictional stories of people having powers could come true?" She asked him without looking at him. Himchan was caught off guard with her question and quickly thought. 'Does she know about the Exotics? Did they come clean with her? Did they threatened her?'

Rian noticed that he didn't answered as quickly as she thought he would. He might have just answered "Don't be silly. That only happens in stories. People can't have powers." But he didn't answer which caused her to look at him. His eyebrows were furrowed as he thought to himself.

"Oppa...." She called him. He looked at her and softly smiled at her and ruffled her hair lightly. "Only kid's would believe in those stories... But if you want to believe in having some kind of disappearing power or something like that, it would mean that you're running away from your problems instead of facing them yourself." Himchan said making her think that he thought that Rian was having problems and that's why she asked him that question but deep down he knew the meaning to that question. Even if Himchan wouldn't have found her and it ended up any other of the Matoki boys, they would have thought the same thing as he did.

Rian giggled softly. "Oppa, gwenchanayo. I'm not having problems.... It's just a silly question I wanted to ask you." Rian smiled at him.

"Jinja? You sure that everything is okay?" He asked also to make sure if she wasn't hurt which Rian answered with a nod. Himchan gave her a warm smile and ruffled her hair. "Arrasso. I'll be leaving first." Himchan said as he stood up and left. Rian watched as Himchan's figure disappeared.

After Himchan left, Rian sat there with a blank mind. The mixed feelings she had in the moment were completely eating her up. She had so many questions and yet.. She felt betrayed but what drived her nuts was.. Why did she felt betrayed? They're not even human.

"They're.. They're.. AISH!!! I don't know what the hell they are.. Aliens? Mutants? What the hell are they?" Rian asked herself as she stared at nothing.

She thought over and over again of what she wanted to do. She instantly stood up and took a deep breath. "I just need to know." She sais as she made her way back to the camping site.


Each and every student were near the camp fire looking the warmth of the fire. Some of them were sitting on the tables that were near the camp fire and others were sitting on the big logs right next to the fire.

Each student were with their group of friends chatting and laughing away the first nigh in Tokyo away. The teachers were also having fun of their own, eating rosted marshmallows and just enjoy the time off from the hell they have to go through at school back in Korea.

The Matokis were sitting with some of the girls while the others were with some of the Exotics. Well.. All of them except Rian and D,O.

Both of them were sitting with their group of friends but theit minds were somewhere else in their minds. Rian took one glance at D.O and saw how sad he looked and how hard he tried to hide it from everyone else.

'It's now or never, Rian ah.' She stood up, Anna and Ilsa noticed her. "Where are you going?" Anna asked Rian as Ilsa just watched her.

Rian looked at the both of them and smiled shyly. "O-Oh.. I'm just gonna go and talk with Kyungsoo oppa for a little while." Rian answered nervously and just kept smiling shyly.

"You sure, honey? You're acting really weird." Ilsa asked her as she ate a marshmallow she just roasted. "Aahh.. Yaah!! Ilsa ah, I'm not acting weird." Rian looked at her with a serious look.

Ilsa just shrugged her shoulders and kept roasting more marshmallow while Anna just stared at Rian.

"I'll be back in a little while, arrasso?" Rian didn't wait for an answer and just walked over to where D.O was.

 

D.O was so spaced out that he hadn't noticed that Rian was standing infront of her. Since D.O didn't noticed her, she had cleared to obtain his attention, which worked after all.

D.O lifted his gaze towards her and his heart skipped a beat from seeing her and also the nervous feelings. She looked at him for a few seconds and diverted her eyes away from him. She just nodded her head signaling him to follow her.

D.O was a little confused by her action but immediatly understood when she started walking away. He stood up without saying a word to his brothers and just followed her.

After a few minutes of walking they ended in a secured place in the forest away from the camp fire. Rian stopped walking and turned around to look at a very nervous D.O.

D.O hadn't looked at her after they had stopped looking. "Kyungsoo oppa." He heard Rian call him. He smiled widely on the inside. 'Even though she has discovered that Jongin has powers and she has doubt in me, she still calls me Oppa.'

He thought as he lifted his eyes at her. He saw that confusion was written clearly in her eyes. "Neh?" He answered.

Rian took a few steps closer to him but still stood a few feets away from him. She tried opening but words were stuck in and wouldn't come out. She took a deep shaky breath and looked away, feeling tears of frustration forming in her eyes.

"You can ask anything you want." She heard D.O's voice speak to her. That's when she looked back at her. He gave her a small warm smile and a small nod after it, reassuring her that is was okay to ask.

"W-Wha.... Who are you? Really?" Rian asked softly.

D.O slowly walked near her making sure not scare her away like last time. "My name is still Do Kyungsoo..."

"You're not human, am I right?" She asked as tears slowly fell but she wasn't a sobbing mess.

D.O took another step closer which Rian didn't flinched nor stepped away from him. "You may be correct but I still have human DNA in me."

"So you are not completely human.. I Where did you come from? Have you lived you're whole life here... On Earth?" She asked as she wiped away her tears.

D.O was practically standing infront of her now. "I'm from EXO Planet. You won't find it in the ecosistem were the Earth is... It's hard to explain it's exact location... And no. I haven't lived here on Earth. It's my first time being in this planet."

"Arrasso. If Kai oppa can teleport or whatever else he can do.... What can you do?" She asked softly looking at him. She felt calmed since he was answering each and every question she was asking without hesitation.

"Should I show you instead?" He answered her with another question as he crouched to the ground Rian was hesitant to his question but she slowly crouched down and sat in the ground.

D.O just looked at the ground and placed his hand to touch the dirt. He took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes. Rian just looked at him closely. In a matter of seconds the ground around them rumbled softly as a small tree started to grow just a few feets beside them

Rian quickly fliched and stood up, watching as the tree grew in a matter of seconds.. D.O opened his eyes and looked up at Rian. His hand was stil touching the ground. He then made that a few green vines would grow and wrapped around the tree trunk leaving a few leaves and tiny white flowers in a row.

Rian gasped in exciment as she watched the tree grow beautifully infront of her eyes. "Its so beautiful." She mumbled as the tree stopeed growing any further and felt D.O stand up from his spot and stood beside her. She looked away from the tree to him with exciment and a small smile in her face.

"You did that?" She asked him to which he slowly nodded with a smile spreading on his face. "Daebak!!"

"Are you scared from me?" D.O asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. Rian's smile faded away and a frown replaced it.

"I don't think so.." She whispered to him. D.O lowered his gaze and slowly reached for her hand and intertwined his hand with hers. Rian watched their hands as she felt her cheeks go warm.

"If I scared you earlier.... Mianhe. I didn't mean to... Just know that..." He said as he trailed off and looked at her dark brown eyes and just let himself drown in them.

Rian also looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "I mean no harm to you... On the contrary, I want to protect you.." He finished speaking as he lifted his other hand and softly caressed her cheeks, making blush even harder.

"Protect me from what? From who?" Rian asked, curiousity raising inside of her.

D.O smiled and leaned closer to her, their faces just inches away from each other. "You'll find out pretty soon."

Rian furrowed her eyebrows with his answered. D.O's next action caught her off guard which caused her eyes to widen and stand still.

D.O closed his eyes as his lips softly tocuhed hers...

'M-My first kiss.' Rian thought as she couldn't find the strength to move an inch of her body.

 

Someone watched them hiding from behind a tree. "This can't good. Not at all." A male voice said as he watched silently.

 


OMO!! hehehehehe

What do you guys think?

Who is the mysterious guy hiding?

And to all those Squishy Kyungsoo lovers, how do you think of him kissing Rian or You?

It's not my best chapter but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer.

And here's me wishing a late Merry Christmas!!

Hope you all like it and enjoy it.

Please leave a comment, upvote and /or subscribe.

 

Thank you for your support.

-Saranghae♥