Meeting The New Blonde Boys: The Cafeteria

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The Cafeteria

 

Himchan was on his way to the cafeteria. 'Good thing I choose this place. I'm starving.'

At the same time D.O, Sehun and Chanyeol entered the cafeteria as well.

Sehun noticed Himchan from a distance and his eyes turned wide. "H-hyung."

"What is it Sehun-ah?" Both Chanyeol and D.O asked at the same time.

"T-There's another one here." Sehun said. He still had his gaze at Himchan.

"Another what?" Chanyeol asked.

"Anoter Matoki warrior." Sehun said looking at D.O.

"Now I know they'e looking for us." Chanyeol said.

'We better hurry up and get to the rooftop and warn Suho hyung.' D.O thought.

"We better hurry up and get the rooftop abd warn Suho hyung." Sehun said as he could read D.O's mind clearly.

"Kid now you're really scaring me. Are you usre you don't mind reading powers cause you just read my mind."  D.O looked at Sehun.

"Ani hyung. Wind is my thing. If I had another power, I would know that by now." Sehun looked wy from Himchan to look at D.O.

"Umm guys, woul you mind not talking about our special skills in place that's crowded by humans?" Chanyeol whispered which only D.O and Sehun could hear.

"Let's just get out of here already." D.O crossed his arms and nodded to the boys infront of signaling to keep walking towards the food which they did what they were told.

 


Meanwhile Himchan had a sandwich and canned juice. Right now he was looking a place to seat down.

His gaze was looking around until they stop at a girl who was sitting alone in a table near a big window with earphones on.

'I don't like the idea of seating with a human but I don't have a choice.' Himchan started to make his way up to the girl in the empty table.

"E-Excuse me?" Himchan asked but the girl didn't seem to hear him.

This time he shook her shoulder which caused her to jump a little from her seat.

"M-Mianhe. I didn't mean to scare you." Himchan said softly feeling a little guilty.

"A-Ani. It's okay. I was in my little world." She smiled shyly at him.

"Umm... Can I have a seat here?" Himchan asked pointing at the vacant seat infront of her.

"Oh sure." She said.

Himchan smiled at her and sat infront of her. Then he started to eat his lunch and kept staring at the girl who was looking t someting that was outside the window beside they're table and this time she didn't had her earphones on.

"Kim Himchan imnida." Himchan said after is had swallowed.

"Lee Ilsa imnida. Mannaseo bangawoyo." Ilsa smiled at him.

"Why are you all alone here?" Himchan asked giving his sandwich another bite.

"Umm.. Well I'm not sure.. I think I like to be alone sometimes." Ilsa said playing with her fingers.

Himchan looked at her a little and somehow he felt happy and without him noticing, he smiled warmly. Ilsa looked up and saw his smile.

BAP+Stop+It+3rd+album+Hajima+music+video

 

 

'He looks sweet and charming in a way when he smiles.' Ilsa thought which also made her laugh.


Meanwhile D.O, Sehun and Chayeol arrived at the rooftop with a couple of snacks and drinks.

"Hyung." Sehun called when he opened the door to the rooftop.

All of the EXO members that were waiting for them looked t the maknae.

"I meant Suho hyung." Sehun corrected that time.

Suho walked over to him with a confused look. "What is it Sehun-ah?"

"The Matoki warriors are scattered all over the school grounds. D.O hyung says tht they're looking for us each on they're separate ways." Sehun answered.

"We saw two of them in two different places." D.O said.

They each grabbed a snack and a drink and got to thinking for new strategies.

 

 


Himchan and Ilsa were having random conversations. But then Himchan's phone vibrated in his jean pocket. He took it out saw a text message fom Zelo.

 

 

From: Totomato

Hyung, have u found any of the EXO?

 

 

Himchan completely forgot that he was supposed to look for the enemy.

 

 

 

To: Totomato

Ani. Not yet. How about u?

 

 

 

Himchan looked back at Ilsa who was looking at something tht was behind him.

She started waving someone over.

"Unnie!! Over here." She called.

"Hey there Ilsa." A girl voice said.

'That voice it seems familiar.' Himchan thought and then looked at the girl that was sitting beside Ilsa.

"Karly ah?" Himchan called but then the chair next to him started to move. Karly looked up to him and smiled and waved happily.

"Hi huyng." Zelo's voice said.

Himchan looked beside him and saw Zelo smiling at him.

"What are you doing here?" Himchan asked in a low tone.

"I'm hungry and I promised Karly noona I would treat her lunch." Zelo sai after giving his cherry tomato salad a munch.

"Any trace of EXO yet?" Himchan asked in a whisper.

Since Zelo was till munching on the cherry tomatoes, he just shook his head.

"Ilsa, this is Zelo." Karly introduced.

Zelo smiled happily and bowed his head.

"Is he the Skater Boy?" Ilsa asked Karly in alow tone that only her friends could hear her.

"Aish.. Must you call him that?" Karly responded also in a low tone while giving her sandwich a bite.

'So.. This the one for my unnie.' Ilsa thought while getting a good look at Zelo. 'But he seems a little young for her.' But then Ilsa looked over at Himchan who was smiling a little while looking at Zelo's hungry behaviour.

'But Himchan looks older than I am but I kind of feel... Safe with him near.' Ilsa smiled a little and se felt her cheeks getting warm when she thought of that.

 


Hey hey hey!!

Here's Himchannie's chapter.

I think it was kind of lame but hey I ran out of ideas.

Hope you'll like it. Thanks for the comments by the way.

Enjoy!! :)

-Saranghae