Bus Ride To The Airport

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Bus Ride To The Airport

While the girls were having their dificult morning, our Matoki warriors were already at the school grounds with Jiyong paying close attention to them from afar.

"Hyung.." Zelo called Jongup who was sitting next to him under a tree near the school gates.

"Hmm?" Was all Jongup answered with his eyes closed and his back resting on the tree's trunk.

"What do you expect on this field trip?" Zelo asked as he played with the green and healthy grass.

"I'm not sure. Anything fun and exciting I guess. But I think that'll be the less thing that will happen." Jongup answered. He opened his eyes and turned his head towards Zelo. "What do you expect on this trip?"

Zelo stopped playing with the grass and hugged his knees to his chest and looked up at the sky. "I expect to stop this war as soon as possible so I can spend time with Karly noona." Zelo smiled at the sky sweetly.

Jongup sighed heavily and lowered his head also wanting the same thing but with Gabriela. "But you know it'll be hard. What if EXO realize our feelings for them, tries to hurt them or even use them as our weakness?" Jongup looked at Zelo, which the mentioned looked at him with sad and worried eyes. He remembered when Zelo first showed emotions.

 

Time had passed since Zelo joined their group. Jongup and Zelo were sorting the swords and blades in their place as the rest of they're hyungs were training, everyone in Planet Mato know that the Matoki warriors swords and blades were extremely sharp and could cut you as easily as snapping a carrot in half with your own hands.

Jongup had three knifes in his hands, he was about to place the last knife back when it cut his palm but it wasn't a big wound.

"Aish!!" Jongup groaned as he held his palm close to his chest and let the knife fall to the ground. Zelo wasn't far from him when he noticed his Hyung was hurt.

"Dada hyung." Zelo called and approached him with worry written clearly in his Matoki robotic eyes.

Jongup looked from his hand to the Matoki robot who was now standing infront of him with a bandage. For the first time in months, Jongup actually saw emotion in Zelo's eyes.

"Gwenhana, Hyung?" Zelo asked in robotic voice.

"Neh, Totomato. It's just a scratch." Jongup lifted his hand and showed it to Zelo.

"May I treat your wound, Hyung?" Zelo asked politely. Jongup just nodded once and let the robot treat his wound and place the bandage on his palm.

"Does it still hurt, Dada Hyung?" Zelo asked with worry still written in his eyes.

Jongup just smiled and patted Zelo's head. "Ani. It hurts a lot less. Gomawo Totomato."

"Cheonmaneyo, Hyung." Zelo smiled for the first time and it didn't make Jongup feel those goosebumps he used to feel. This time, he was sure that he could finally trust Zelo and he will be more than a hyung to him but also a bestfriend and a brother.

 

"Then I'll proctect her with all my life if they try to hurt her. Wouldn't you do the same, Dada hyung?" Zelo asked him and looked at his other hyungs but was still speaking to Jongup. "If they also have feelings for them, wouldn't they do the same thing?"

Jongup looked at the distance and saw Gabriela and her friends arriving, pulling out their luggages from a mini van, and was excitedly smiling as she waved goodbye to the man who was driving the van.

"I'm pretty sure we all would, Totomato." Jongup finally answered.

 

 

Meanwhile, EXO was in another part of the school waiting for the rest of the students and the teachers to arrive.

Suho was playing with a tiny red ball, throwing it up and down in his palm. He stopped throwing the ball and looked at his wrist watch. 7:25 o'clock.

When he lifted his eyes, he saw Kimy arriving. She was having a little trouble with her luggage and he had the urge to help her.

'Aish!! What do I have to lose?' Suho thought as he put the tiny ball inside his jean pocket and started walking away.

Chanyeol noticed that Suho was walking away since he was sitting in the ground playing with tiny rocks.

"Where are you going, hyung?" He asked.

Suho stopped walking and looked at Chanyeol. "Why do you have to question your leader?"

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. "BECAUSE you're our leader. Where are you going, hyung?"

Suho looked at Kimy and then back at Chanyeol. "I'll just be back, arasso?" With that said he quickly left.

 

Kimy was trying to carry her luggage over to side walk, just then a pair of arms grabbed her luggage and without trouuble lifted it and placed it in the side walk. She looked up from her luggage to the person who helped her.

A smiling Suho looked a her. "Suho oppa." She said as she smiled.

"Annyeong." He said as he slightly waved at her.

"Oh gomawo for helping me with my luggage." Kimy said as she pointed at the heavy looking suitcase.

"Ani. It was nothing." He said as his smiled brighten even more.

Kimy stratch the back of her head as a curiosity hit her. "It's incredible how you lifted that suitcase like it was feather."

Suhos inside went crazy and tried his hardest to hide it from his facial expression. 'It's called Exotics supernatural strength.' "A-Ani. It's a little heavy but not much."

Kimy nodded and softly laughed. Suho's heart started beating rapidly just lookin at her smile.

"Kimy unnie!!" Rian's voice called her.

Kimy turned around and saw Rian pointing at two buses that started to arrive. "The buses has arrive. Come on!!" Rian said as she waved Kimy towards her.

"Arraso. I'll be right there." Kimy shouted as she grabbed her luggage and gave Suho one last look.

"I gotta go, Suho oppa. Talk to you later, neh?" Kimy smiled widely at him.

Suho also smiled at her and nodded. Kimy left withh luggage towards her friends.

Suho lowered his head for a couple of seconds but then lifted it and started walking towards his group of friends. On his way, he saw Daehyuun glaring at him while his mouth was cover with a black mask but his eyes could definitely hint anger.

Suho smirked at him and just kept walking.

 

Soon it was 7:30 and Mr.Kim arrived along with three more teachers.

"Okay kids.. All of your luggages are in the buses. Make sure you all have your passports, identifications, money and cellphones or any other contact information." Mr.Kim said as he looked at each of his students.

"These teachers will also acompany us for this trip. These are Mr.Yong, Mrs.Kang and Mr.Soo." Each teacher bowed as Mr.Kim said they're names.

"The rules for this trip will be said when we arrive at Japan." Mrs.Kang said as she stepped foward. All the students nodded their heads.

Mr.Kim clapped his hands and smiled widely. "Okay. Now.... You may all aboard the buses."

"Yeey!!" Every student cheered and clapped their hands and started to aboard the buses.

Suho as the leader he is, he decided to aboard a diferent that B.A.P weren't already aboard.

B.A.P and the girls were in the same bus. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kang were in one bus and Mr.Yong and Mr.Soo were in the other one.

In each bus there were two seats. All four teachers assigned two students per seat.

Yongguuk was sittig next to Rian, Himchan next to Ilsa, Youngjae next to Anna, Daehyun next to Kimy, Jongup next to Gabriela and Zelo next to Karly.

Mr.Kim, who was in the same bus as the Matoki warriors and the girls, stood up from the seats from the front of the bus and faced his students. "Okay kids. Let our little adventure... " He lifted his arms upwards.

"BEGIN!!" All the students cheered and clapped as both buses started to move.

 

When they arrived to the airport some of the girls were with EXO and some were with B.A.P or some of them were already getting their tickets, like Ilsa and Gabriela were with Kai, Baekyun and Chanyeol, Rian and Anna were with Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae.

Karly and Kimy were getting their tickets with some of the rest of the students and half of the teachers.

Soon every student and teachhers had their tickects and luggages ready and were about to board the plane when...

 

 

 

"Umm I t-think I-I'm going to b-be s-s-sick." Kimy stuttered as she sat down on her plane seat. Actually she has never been on a plane. Never in her life. Shhe was so excited but she suddenly went green when they were about to board the plane.

"It's normal that you feel sick and nervous whn board a plane for the first time." Anna saidfrom behind her.

"Here this will help you during the plane ride." Ilsa said as se handed her a tiny pill.

Kimy took the pill and looked at it carefully. "What's this for?" She asked.

"Let's just say it will make you sleepy during the plane ride. And I assure you that when you wake up, we would have already arrived at Japan." Ilsa said as she handed Kimy a bottle of water.

Kimy took the pill ad a sip off water withouth hesitation.

All the girls laughed at their friend's silly reactions.