Play With Fire And You'll Get Burned

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

--------Play With Fire And You'll Get Burned

Zelo walked for what felt like forever but was actually minutes. After walking for 10 minutes, he stopped in the forest near the campsite. Suddenly, he dropped to his knees and stared at the ground with an expressioneless face.

His mind was rambling with questions and thoughts. 'Why am I acting this way? Why is a robot like me having all these mixed feeling?'

"AISH!!" He ruffled his red hair in frustration and blew out a deep breath as tears were breaming in his eyes.

"Naega... Neomu mianhe, Noona." He mumbled silently into the night.

"You should feel sorry." A male voice sounded behind him. Zelo quickly stood up and went to his fighting stance but slowly dropped his fists as he saw who it was.

"What do you want now, Jongin?" Zelo asked as he placed one of his hands in his jean pocket. Kai walked slowly and stood a few small meters away from the young Matoki warrior with hands in his pockets. He had teleported there after he saw Zelo leave a while ago.

Kai smirked hearing the younger's question and scoffed as if it was some kind of joke to him. "I thought I told you to leave Earth. But you didn't listen to me did ya'." Kai said calmy.

"And I thought I told that I would never leave now nor in the future." Zelo answered with annoyance noticeable in his voice as he shifted his head to the side to avoid looking at Kai's face.

"What's the reason for you to be staying here?" Kai asked him with a deep stare and yet there wasn't any emotion in them.

Zelo shifted his head to look at Kai. To search for the reason why would Kai ask him such sort of question to him. To him, it was the stupidest question to ask an enemy.

"What do you mean "what reason do I have?"? You know very well it's to stop your stupid ruler on taking over this planet filled with innocent creatures that have nothing to do with our rivarly ways." Zelo simply answered. He felt that he gave a good answer that would get through Kai's thick skull. But boy, was he wrong...

"Are you sure that's your goal, Junhong? Or should I call you, Totomato? Since that's your REAL NAME..." Kai said with a huge smirk written on his face. Zelo's hands started to form into tight fists.

"I should just kill you when I have the chance." Zelo threathen through gritted teeth. Kai chuckled softly and looked at his feet. "No really. Answer me thruthfully. What's the reason of you staying? What's the reason for your hyungs to stay here?" Kai asked as he lifted his head to look at Zelo. Kai took the chance to search for the answer to his question by searching it on Zelo's expression but he only found a serious and furious expression on the young alien robot's face.

In Zelo's case, he already knew the answer but for the protection of the girl he loves, his hyungs, his planet and his new friends, he would have to lie to the guy standing infront of him.

"I already told you the answer, idiot. What other answer do you want?" Zelo simply answered. 'I hope I'm not giving anything away.'

"What about Karly ah? Is she part of your mission? Is the rest of the girls a part of you Hyung's mission?" Kai asked and this time, he wasn't playing games. He really cares and loves this girl too much for someone who has been his enemy his whole life to take her away from him.

Zelo's ears perked up at the sound of the name of the girl who stole his robotic heart away. 'Mianhe, Noona. It's for your safety.' Zelo spoke in his mind with his head lowered down and his eyes closed. He took a deep breath, opened his eyes and looked up at Kai.

"She's nobody to me." Those words hurted him too much. Kai's eyes squinted and took steps closer to Zelo until he was practically standing infront of him.

"Jeongmal?" Kai asked. "Neh. Jeongmalyo." Was what Zelo simply and blankly answered. "Then what was with you when I was talking to her that day in the hallway?" Kai asked with an emotioneless face.

Zelo had the same expression as Kai. But he felt like he was rusting from the inside. "I couldn't let you blow my cover." Zelo blankly answered.

They stood silently, each searching the other's expression when Kai suddenly spoke. "What would you do if I make Karly fall in love me?" He asked out of the blue.

And yet, Zelo tried his best to not show any emotions or hints of his feelings. "Why would I care? She's just a friend to me."

Kai smirk once again appeared on his face. "Ani. Just forget I even asked." Kai patted his shoulder. "I'm leaving first." With that, he turned around and left.

Zelo was left confused with Kai's sudden actions and even more the physical contact he made. But Zelo felt more hurt after he had to reject hos feeling for Karly over and over again when knew how exactly he felt for her.

Zelo could just only sighed with a heavy heart and tears breaming in his eyes. "Its for you're safery, Noona. Please forgive me in the near future." After a few deep breaths, Zelo hid away his pain and walk back to the campsite.

 


Back at the campfire...

Anna and Youngjae were happily laughing and talking within themselves. Sehun was watching them from across the campfire and couldn't take the jealous feeling rising from the pit of his stomach and just suddenly stood up and walked straight to where Anna and Youngjae were sitting.

When he approached and stood infront of them, Anna and Youngjae stopped talking and looked at him. The smile that Youngjae had on his face quickly vanished and was replaced with a deathly glare but Anna, oblivious of Youngjae's sudden change, just happily smiled at Sehun.

"Oh. Sehun oppa." She called happily to which Sehun cutely smiled. He ignore the daggers the Matoki warrior was throwing at him and just looked at the girl he was willing to protect no matter what.

"Anna ah, may sit here with you?" Sehun asked as he pointed at the space beside Anna. Youngjae was sitting at her other side.

Anna smiled and nodded her head as her answer. Sehun smiled and simply sat beside her. Anna turned to face him. "How are you enjoy the trip so far?" She asked him. Sehun faced her as well and shrugged his shoulders.

"I like it so far." He answered. Youngjae silently scoffed at Sehun's answered and smirked. Anna noticed and turned to face Youngjae.

"What was that about?" Anna asked. Youngjae's smirk was wiped off and Sehun was the one smirking now. 'Who's laughing now, Jokomato?' Sehun though.

Youngjae looked at Anna, who was looking at him a confused face. "A-Ani. It was nothing." Youngjae answered with a nervous laugh. "Are you sure?" Anna asked him to which Youngjae nodded his head.

Anna didn't feel sure about Youngjae's answer but just let it pass and look back at Sehun. "Sehun oppa, want some s'more?"

Sehun smiled sweetly at her and nodded his head. Anna finished up the s'more by squising the sweet treat and handing it over at Sehun.

Sehun took it and looked at it for a few seconds before hesitantly taking a bite out of it. Anna giggled at his reaction before eating the sweet treat.

"You look at it as if you haven't eaten it before." Anna said as she placed another marshmallow on the stick in her hands and placed it near the campfire.

Sehun coughed a little and turned his head over at Youngjae's direction. Youngjae also looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. Sehun looked back at Anna.

"Actually I've... Never had a s'more before." Sehun answered as he rubbed the back of his nape and chuckled shyly.

Anna looked at him with wide eyes and slightly opened. "Bwo? Jeongmallyo?"

Youngjae chuckled at Anna's reaction which caused Sehun's head to snapped at his way with an embarrassed expression on his face.
"You have no right to laugh either, Jokomato!! You haven't eaten it either!!" Sehun bluttered the Matoki warrior's real name without thinking at all which caused Youngjae to almost fall from where he was sitting in pure shock.

"Y-YAH!!" Youngjae stuttered as he stood up from his spot. His hands turning into tight fist on his sides.

"Jokomato? Is that a nickname, Youngjae oppa?" Anna looked up at Youngjae asked with a small smile on her face.

Sehun smirked at the situation. Youngjae looked from Anna to Sehun and glared silently at him. He looked back at Anna and shyley smiled at her. "N-Neh.. Yongguk hyung and the boys gave me that nickname." He answered and sat back down in his spot besides Anna.

"How come Sehun oppa knows you're nickname?" She asked as she bit on the s'more she made.

"Bad luck I think.." Youngjae mumbled as he looked over at a smirking Sehun.

 


 

Chanyeol has decided to spend some time alone. He hasn't been able to use his powers since he has arrived on Earth and he was planning on practicing.

He was now making his way over to the forest since everyone was either playing around the campfire or in their rooms getting ready to sleep.

After making sure no one was anywhere near to where he was, he sat down on the ground and crossed his legs indian style. He began to snap his finger causing a small flame appear and disappear with every snap.

A figure that Chanyeol hadn't noticed after he sat down, was standing just a few feets away from him, mesmorized by what he was doing.

"Woah... How does he do that?" The firgure whisper softly trying hard not to disturb Chanyeol.

But with Chanyeol's supernatural hearin senses, he caught it loud and clear. He stood up in the speed of light and quickly took his fighting stance. A ring of fire floating in the air like a tornado around him and the firgure.

But what he saw made his ferocious expression immeadiately change into one of shock and full of fear.

 

'I've been discovered too...'

 

"G-...Gabriela...?" He called the girl that stood frozen in her spot as she slightly shiver in fear as the ring of fire quickly banished.

 

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked not even trying to inch closer to her. If he did that, he knew it would cause Gabriela to run off in total fear and his cover would be completely ruined. The mission would be over for him and it would be all his fault if the others would get punished by their Leader back in EXO Planet.

 

"C-Cheoneun... I was walking around... A-And... I happen to... s-see you here.." Gabriela spoke in a shaky voice. She couldn't make her whole body stop trembling in fear.

Gabriela took a courageous move towards Chanyeol with her arms wrapped around above her arms trying to calm slightly trembling body.

"H-...How did you do that? With the fire..." She asked.

Chanyeol could only blink his eyes in fear, trying hard to find the right words to answer her. Not been able to find any excuse or lie to say, he could only hope he could trust her.

"Gabriela?.... I need you to keep what you have seen a secret from the everyone.. It's for your own safety... And also the rest of the humans here in Earth." Chanyeol said with pleading eyes.

Gabriela stared at him and by now she was stading just a feet away from him. "Why are you talking like you're not a human being? What are you exactly? How did you do that with fire?"

 

Chanyeol sighed and just decided to come clean. "I'm a supernatural being from a planet called EXO Planet. I'm called an Exotic being."

Gabriela eyes widen for a few seconds but her expression change as she listened well to what Chanyeol had to say.

"Since I'm supernatural, it means I have a superior strength compared to a human beings. I have superior hearing and speed... Exotic people that live in EXO Planet are either born with powers or not... I was born with the ability to control and ignite fire with my bare hands."

Chanyeol explained as he snapped his fingers and a small flame appear to demostrate to Gabriela.

Gabriela looked at the flame with an amused look on her face. She lifted her head to look at Chanyeol. "Why are you here in Earth? Are the rest of the boys... Like you?" She asked.

Chanyeol snapped his fingers again and the flame once again banished. "To your first question... I cannot answer.. It's classified information for you humans... And for the second one... Yes. The boys are also Exotics."

Gabriela's eyes widen. "S-So that means... Baekhyun... Is an alien?"

Chanyeol scoffed at her alien term for them. "First of all... We are not aliens... We are supernatural beings.. The one you should call alien is your dear friend-...." "Gabriela!!" Chanyeol had began to say but was cut off by a male voice who had call out for Gabriela.

Gabriela turned around with her arms still wrapped around above her arms. Chanyeol looked behind her to find Jongup's figure starting to walk near them.

 

Jongup was looking around for Gabriela when his gaze landed at the sight infront of him. Anger quickly was noticed in Jongup's face.

He quickly walked over to Gabriela's side and looked at her as if looking for anything that was wrong with her...

 

When his eyes landed at the burned colored fabric of her jacket on her left arm. It was clearly she was trying to hide it. Jongup quickly pulled her hand away and could clearly see her slightly burned skin.

Jongup fummed in pure anger and snapped his head towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes were on Gabriela's burned skin.

 

 

'I-... I did that?... I did...'

 

Jongup had grabbed the collar of Chanyeol's jacket and forcefully shook him.

"What the hell did you do?" Jongup furiously asked.

Chanyeol just lifted his gaze up to look at Gabriela. "G-Gabriela... Mianhae... Why didn't you say I got to injure you?" Chanyeol asked.

Gabriela shyly smiled at him. "I-.... I'm not sure.. After you explained... I didn't feel fear towards you.."

Jongup let go of Chanyeol's collar and with a confused look, he snapped his head at Gabriela.

"What are you talking about, Gabriela? Explained what?" He asked as he walked closer to her.

Gabriela looked at Jongup worriedly, debating on what she should answer. She looked from Jongup up to Chanyeol with pleading eyes, seeking for his help.

Chanyeol sighed deeply and answered. "Remembered what I was saying before Jongup-ssi interrupted me?"

Gabriela nodded her head slowly. Jongup worriedly looked at Chanyeol as he stood between both Chanyeol and Gabriela.

"The one you should be calling an alien.." Chanyeol started and then turned his gaze towards Jongup.

'Don't you dare, Chanyeol. I will kill you if you do.' That's what Jongup could say through his glaring eyes.

 

Chanyeol smirked for what seem a second and his expression quickly turned to a serious one.

"Is you dear friend, Moon.. Jong.. Up.." Chanyeol finished his sentence.

Gabriela's eyebrows furrowed in confusion towards what chanyeol ad said and turned her head towards a stunned Jongup.

Jongup grew stiff as he felt Gabriela's eyes on him. He slowly turned his head to look at her.

"Or better yet... Dadamato.. As he is called in his planet." Chanyeol continued with a smirked on his face.

Gabriela's eyes widen. "Y-You.... Are... An ALIEN?"

The color from Jongup's face had drained away and was now turning pale. His hands had turned into a tight fist. So tight that his knuckles had turned white.

Chanyeol had crossed his arms across his chest and turned his whole body to face Jongup.

"How does that saying says?..... Ah!!.. Play with fire.. And you'll get burn."

 


Hello hello hello!!

I'm finally back with an update. Sorry it took me long enough to finally update. Going trough a hard time in my life right now.

But I hope you'll enjoy this update. I'll try to be back with an even better update.

-Saranghaeyo!!