Stalking Time

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Stalking Time

The next day all the girls got to school really early, except Rian of course.

"Ok. Here's the plan. We wait till is break time and follow Rian." Karly said.

"But what if she doesn't want to be alone today and decides to stay with one of us?" Gabriela asked.

"Then... Well.. I... Got noting." Karly said ruffling her hair.

"Aish... You're a useless leader Yang Karly." Kimy shook her head in disbelief with Anna nodding her head in agreement.

"But still I'm your unnie and best friend so you should at least respect me." Karly said smacking Kimy's head slightly.

"Aahh.. YAH!! UNNIE!!" Kimy shouted.

"What are you guys fighting about this time?" Rian asked as she sat beside Karly.

"Moning." Rian greeted the girls.

"Hey." Anna said.

"Morning." Gabriela greeted with a smile.

"Yo." Ilsa said while puckering her lips and giving a V sing with her fingers.

"That's my thing Ilsa." Rian said.

"Oh... Then... What up?" Ilsa said this time, bitting her bottom lip and giving a saluted.

"Aish..." The rest of the girls facepalmed and shook they're heads.

"Ilsa, you look like someone gave you drugs or your drunk." Karly spoke her mind out with a 'Are-you-serious?' look.

tumblr_lwn4dkSkXU1qeg5iy.gif

(*Yoogeun!! You're going to grow up to look just like Minho appa :D*)

 

 

"YAH!!" Ilsa threw a bottle at Karly but luckily Karly dodged the bottle but it landed on Rian's shoulder.

Rian was peacefully reading her book when the bottle hit her. There's one thing that the girls know about Rian.

You should never. Never in your life. Bother her or when she is peacefully reading or playing in her iPod. If you do.. Well.. You better suffer the cosequences.

"Oops." Ilsa said when she saw where the bottle landed.

Rian sighed and looked at Ilsa with a glare.

"Mianhe unnie." Ilsa said in a aeygo tone.

"The word 'unnie' won't help you now Ilsa." Kimy said as she chuckled.

"Want an advice?" Anna asked. Ilsa nodded.

"Run..." Anna answered.

"Good advice Anna unnie." Ilsa stood up and started to run.

"YAH!! LEE ILSA!! YOU BETTER COME HERE AND FEEL MY WRATH!!" Rian shouted as she let go of her book and went after Ilsa.

"This is going to be fun don't you think girls?" Karly asked as she rested her back against the cherry blossom tree trunk.

"I'm pretty sure it will be unnie."Gabriela answered for the rest.

 


 Meanwhile...

EXO were grabbing they're backpacks and getting ready to leave they're house for school.

"Before we leave.." Suho started talking which cause the rest of the members to stop on what they were doing.

"Did everyone remember to pack at least one small weapon in each of your bags?" Suho asked and looked at each of his warriors.

"You must be crazy if you thought I won't leave this house without my baby?" Kai smirked as he took out a really small gun from a small pocket from his backpack.

"That's your all mighty weapon?" D.O asked almost chuckling.

Kai rolled his eyes and pressed a button and the gun transformed into a big gun right before they're eyes.

"Woah!" Was all that came out from Chanyeol and Sehun's mouth.

D.O rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Show off."

"How about the rest of you?" Suho asked.

D.O and Sehun had medium guns that weren't to big neither to small to be seen by others or heavy on them.
 
While Baekhyun and Chanyeol had knives. The knives were a double knives which would always come in handy for EXO's battles.
 
"How about you, Hyung?" Sehun asked as he places his backpack over his shoulders.
 
"I got it cover." Suho took out a small gun similar to Kai's but this one didn't transformed into a big one like Kai's gun would do. This one would stay small but it was a powerful gun.
 

 

(*The small gun that Will Smith used on M.I.B. The first movie... I think*)
 
"How come you get that gun?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Cause I'm the leader of this group and I get the coolest weapons." Suho said and packed his gun.

"So.. Shall we leave and wait for our battle?" Suho asked.
 
"Yeah!!" All the boys said in unison. "Then let's go."
 
All the boys started to walk but Kai got a little distracted. Suho noticed Kai's distracted face and went and tapped Kai's shoulder.
 
"Jongin-ah, gwenchana? Is something wrong?" Suho asked. Kai gave his hyung a fake smile and shook his head.
 
"Ani. I'm fine." Kai said. "You sure?" "Of course I'm sure, hyung. Now.. Kaja." Kai started walking.
 
Suho stood in place taking a good look at Kai's disappearing figure.
 
"I'm pretty sure something up with Kai." Suho said to himself and went to meet up with s.
 

Meanwhile....

B.A.P were walking to school.

"So.. You all know what to do." Himchan said.

"Hyung, you've said that like a hundred times already and yes.. We know what to do." Daehyun said in an annoyed tone.

"I know, I know Daehyun. I'm just worried that we might fail in this mission." Himchan said holding tight the straps from his backpack.

"Hyung, we won't fail this mission." Zelo said in a cheerful tone.

"Yeah Himchan. We've never lost a battle." Yongguk tapped his friend's shoulder for comfort.

"If things don't go as we plan.. You already know I have a back-up plan just in case." Youngjae said.

"And Yongguk hyung trained us to be the strongest and fearless warriors Mato has ever had." Jongup said with a brotherly smile.

"That's why I consider you guys as my brothers." Himchan smiled.

"Yeah yeah yeah. We love you too..." Daehyun said.

"Aish.. You are no longer part of the Kim family." Himchan faked cried and placed a hand on his chest.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and kept walking.

When they got to school, Zelo spotted Ilsa running around near a cherry blossom tree with a girl chasing her and screaming at her. Then he spotted Karly and three other girls laughing and rolling in the ground from under the tree.

'She looks so pretty when she smiles.' Zelo thought as he looked at how Karly was laughing and smiling.

On the other hand, Yongguk was staring at Rian chasing Ilsa (*which he doesn't know her name.. Yet.*)

He saw how she was willing to catch the other girl she was chasing.

'You go Rian-ah.' He cheered in his mind and the corner of his lips curled upwards into a tiny smile.

"Yah. Rian-ah!! I already said I was sorry." The girl infront of Rian screamed.

"ANI!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT ILSA!!" Rian shouted back and started to run even faster.

"YAH!! Stop it already Rian. She's had enough." Karly shouted.

Rian stopped running and placed her hands on her hips. "Aish. Why must you always get to me, Unnie?" Rian asked and walked back to her spot under the tree.

Yongguk was a little confused. 'I didn't know Rian and Karly were friends.'

Yongguk walked over to Zelo. "Zelo. Isn't that Karly?"

"Neh. That's her." Zelo said still looking at Karly.

Yongguk nodded and went back to look at Rian one last time before heading to class.

She reading her book again ignoring the other girls around her.

'She's so pretty when reading her book.' Yongguk thought and smiled.

"Hyung. Are you smiling?" Jongup asked pointing at Yongguk and a surprised look in his face.

"Bwo?! Chincha?!" Daehyun moved over to look at Yongguk which Youngjae also followed his movement.

"WOAH!! Hyung never smiles." Youngjae said while sprending a huge smile on his face.

Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup started to laugh.

Yongguk's smile left his face and glared at the three boys stared at the three laughing boys.

His stare was so creepy for them that they stopped laughing and pretended that nothing happened.

"Umm *coughs* I'l be *coughs again* going now." Daehyun said and started to walk at a fast pace towards the school ground.

"Me too." Youngjae also went to accompany Daehyun.

Yongguk stared at Jongup. "Umm..." Jongup started to say and moved to hide behind Himchan.

"YAH!! I'm not a shield." Himchan shouted.

"But Hyung. Yongguk looks like he's going to eat me." Jongup said still hidding behind Himchan.

"Let's just go to class." Himchan started to walk towards the school grounds with Jongup still hidding behind him.

"Right behind you, Hyung." Jongup said. Hicman moved aside and glared at him.

"Will you stop tat already?" Himchan said and started to walk and this time without Jongup idding behind him.

"Wait up, Hyung." Jongup said jogging is way following Himchan.

Yongguk and Zelo were left together but they were a little distracted looking at the girls.

"Hyung?" Zelo called Yongguk finally taking his gaze away from Karly and looking at his leader.

"Yeah Zelo?" Yonguuk answered.

"Do you think someone will ever fall in love with me?" Zelo asked. He sounded a little worried which made Yongguk worried too.

"W-Well.. If.. That someone fall in love with you for who you really are than nothing else in the world matter." Yongguk answered placing a and on Zelo's shoulder.

"But what if that someone finds out that I'm not normal or that I'm a robot?" Zelo asked lowring his gaze.

"Junhong, how many time do I have to tell you? Don't even consider yourself different just because you were created and not born like the rest of us were." Yongguk said.

Zelo nodded and looked at Karly smiling and laughing with Rian who stopped reading.

"You like her don't you?" Yongguk asked.

Zelo's eyes widen and he looked at his leader. "I'm not sure. It's just that this feeling is different." Zelo said placing his hand over his heart.

"I feel ya' bro. I've been having this strange feeling too." Yongguk admitted.

Zelo's eyes widen and he looked at Yongguk. "Chincha? With who?"

"I'm still not pretty sure about this feeling so I'm not going to tell you." Yongguk answered and pointing at Zelo with his index finger.

"Aish.. Arraso." Zelo said with a small smile in his face.

Ring ring ring!

"We better get to class ok?" Yongguk patted Zelo's back and started walking.

Zelo nodded and looked back at were Karly and her friends were.

'What?!' Zelo's eyes widen.

Kai was talking to Karly and they were on there way to class. D.O was talking to Rian who were behind Karly and Kai.

"This can't be good." Zelo muttered to himself. He looked at the girl that cause his circuits go crazy and his metal heart heat up.

"I won't let him get to you, Noona. I promise." Zelo said to himself and started to walk to his classroom.

 


 

The rest of the morning clases went normal and as boring as ever.

The girls were already ready for they're stalking plan to go to work.

The bell rang signaling lunch time.

All the girls faked that they were dividing for the lunch break.

Anna, Ilsa, Kimy, Gabriela and Karly decided to meet at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Ok girls. Let's start our mission." Karly said as they were all together.

"Yeah." Anna said.

"Let's do this." Gabriela said while cracking her knuckles.

"You're exaggerating this situation." Ilsa said giving Gabriela a look.

"I'm not. It's just interesting to know who is the lucky guy that my best friend is hidding and keeping him a secret." Gabriela said.

'Aish! Really Gaby?' Karly shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"And you think that we're not curious about that too?" Kimy asked.

"Ok ok. That's enough. Let's go and start this thing." Karly said and started to walk towards the hidding spot near the cherry blossom tree.

The rest of the girls followed her and hid as well.

All of them looked towards the girl which was they're friend under the tree and a boy with blonde hair hanging in one of the branches of the tree.

"D'awwhh." All the girls cooed.

"That's so romantic." Gabriela said while smiling wide.

"It's like living a real fobidden love." Ilsa said as she clapped her hands together.

"That's Zelo best friend." Karly said smiling. 'And he's perfect for my little dongsaeng.'

"Chincha?" Anna asked smiling.

"What's his name?" Kimy asked shaking Karly's arm.

"Hajima..." Karly pulled Kimy's hands away from her arm and looked at the girls.

"His name is Bang Yongguk and he's the oldest from all of Zelo's friends." Karly said.

All the girls eyes widen and they're gaze went to where Rian and Yongguk were.

"He's the oldest?" Kimy asked.

"Yeah.. Wae?" Karly asked.

"Shouldn't you be with him?" Anna asked.

"BWO?! WHY THE HELL?!" Karly shouted.

"Shhh." Ilsa placed a hand over Karly's mouth.

"Cause you're the oldest from us and you're with the youngest from them." Gabriela said.

Karly grabbed Ilsa wrist and pulled her hand away from .

"I'll tell you one thing... In love there is no age." Karly pointed her index finger at each of the girls.

She looked at Rian and Yongguk who were kind of having a good time talking and laughing with each other.

"Let's go girls." Karly stood and walked away.

"Bwo?" Kimy gave her a confused look.

"Let's go and eat. I think we should let her make new friends or do you want her to be single and  for the rest of her existent?" Karly asked.

"But I wanna keep spying on her." Anna said without taking her gaze away from Rian.

"How would you feel if we were spying on you?" Karly asked crossing her arms.

Anna looked away and tapped her chin. "You migt be right this time unnie."

Karly glared at Anna. "What do you mean "I'm right this time" ?"

"Sometimes you're not and sometimes you are." Ilsa said.

"That's why we're always around you so you won't make a fool out of yourself in public." Gabriela said out of the blue.

"Geurae. Then you migt starve of hunger because I was going to pay lunch for you guys. But since you guys called me a fool.." She emphasized the word fool as she walked away.

"Food?"

"YAH!! UNNIE!!" Gabriela called as she ran towards Karly.

"WAIT UP!!" Kimy and Anna said in unison.

Ilsa looked towards Rian who was laughing at Yongguk.

"I've never seen Rian smile or laugh because of a guy." Ilsa smiled and jogged away with the girls.

 


Meanwhile...

EXO were together at the rooftop.

Some of them were at the look out for B.A.P and some them were lazy and doing nothing.

D.O was one of the boys who were at the look out for the B.A.P when he noticed something that startled him a little.

'What is Rian doing?' D.O thought.

He saw Rian and Yongguk.

'He can't be near her.' D.O just wanted to go there and bury Yongguk to the center of the earth but that urge stopped when noticed that feeling.

'I can't let a human girl like her distract me from completing my mission here in earth.' D.O straighten up and tried to look away but seeing her smile and laugh and all because of his enemy.

'I have to separate her from him. I don't want her to get urt during this war.' D.O thought and placed his hand over his heart. 'Cause I really care for her.'

 


Hey guys!!

Kahyla's back.

*Waves happily*

Who missed me?...

*tilts head*

No one?...

*pouts cutely*

You know what that's okay cause here's Chapter 15 for E.T. Love.

Enjoy my lovely readers and don't gorget to leave a comment.

-Saranghae