Heads-Up

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Heads-Up

"Unnie!!" Ilsa called Kimy as she met her at the Music classroom.

"Annyeong Ilsa-ah." Kimy greeted.

Ilsa sat in a chair next to Kimy and placed her backpack on the floor.

"Did you hear about the camping trip?" Ilsa asked.

"Who hasn't? It's all over the school." Kimy said as she grabbed a water bottle from her backpack and opened it.

"That was kind of a stupid question to ask." Ilsa chuckled nerviously and she started playing with a strand of her hair.

"And I'm pretty sure I'm going. Who would want to miss a camping trip in Japan?" Kimy asked as she lifted her hands in the air.

"I know right?... Do you think Himchan and Chanyeol are going?" Ilsa asked out of the blue.

Kimy looked at her with a surprised look on her face.

"That's kind of a weird question to ask. Especially since you have never had an official crush on any boy." Kimy said.

"A-Ani. I don't have a crush on them. I-I was just t-thinking out loud." Ilsa said as she looked away feeling herself blushing.

Kimy shook her head while softly chuckling. "Why don't you ask Chanyeol oppa yourself?" She asked as she saw Suho and Chanyeol walk in the classroom.

Ilsa's head shot up as she heard Kimy's question. She saw Suho and Chanyeol making they're way to the chair near them.

Ilsa slightly bit her lower lip. 'Should I ask him? Ani. That would sound like I'm stalking him or something. Aish!! It's just a question.. What harm would a single question make?' She thought.

"Morning." Chanyeol greeted excitedly waving and with the most adorable smile ever. That cause the girls that were in the room to squeal and fangirl.

tumblr_m6pzyzjWta1qgy3sm.gif

'Omo!! He's so adorable that I just want to pinch his cheeks.' Ilsa thought as she continued to bite her lip.

"Annyeong!!" Kimy greeted waving and smiling back at Chanyeol and Suho who was quietly sitting next to Chanyeol. She noticed that Ilsa didn't greeted back, she elbowed her friend.

"Ouff. Aish Unnie!! What was that for?" Ilsa whined at Kimy who just rolled her eyes.

"Be a good girl and greet back." Kimy whispered to her.

Ilsa looked at Chanyeol who was still smiling cutely. 'How can I greet a guy with a happy virus like his?'

"Good Morning Chanyeol oppa. Suho oppa." She greeted both boys and smiled shyly.

This cause Chanyeol to smile even cuter. 'Aish!! I'm going to have a heart attack because of this boy.'

"Did you guys hear about the camping trip?" Kimy asked both boys.

Suho and Chanyeol looked at each other and then back at the girls and shook they're heads.

"BWO?!" Both girls exclamed and they're eyes went wide.

"How could you not have heard about the camping trip?" Kimy asked.

"It's all over the damn school!!" Ilsa said lifting her hands in the air.

"Well we just arrived to school." Chanyeol said.

"And we were kind of distracted to hear what everyone else were talking about." Suho continued explaining.

Kimy and Ilsa nodded at they're answer. "Then you'll hear from Mr.Kim when he gets here."

As they were talking about they're teacher, he came in just in time when the bell rang and also did the rest of the students including Zelo and Jongup who were now sitting in they're usual seats.

"Good Morning everyone." He greeted his classroom.

"Good Morning Mr.Kim." They all greeted back.

"Well as you all know. They're is going to be a camping trip in Japan only for your School-Year (*which I have no idea which is... Maybe seniors? or juniors?*)." Mr.Kim started to explain when the classroom suddenly bursted into shouts of excitement from all the students.

Mr.Kim started to signal his students to lower they're voices and continued speaking. "It's going to be a 7-day camping trip and we will be leaving in three days and they're will be two buses waiting for you and will be leaving around 7:30 to the Airport. So kids, pack your bags and permission slips and let's enjoy our stay in Japan's Yoyogi Park." (*Just picked here randomly*)

Every student started whispering to each other.

"I hope you all behave in this trip. Behave, be mature and not childish like you always do." Mr.Kim said staring at someone in specific. "Right, Mr.Kwon?"

Jiyong lifted his head and looked at his teacher with a small pout. "Why is it always me, songsaenim?"

Girls giggled at his cute pouting expressiom which made they're teacher to roll his eyes.

"Anyways... Let's start with today's interesting lesson." Mr.Kim said as he grabbed a marker and started to write on the whiteboard.

 


Hours passed and lunch time soon arrived.

The girls were on they're usual spot under they're cherry blossom tree.

"Yah!! Are you all going for the trip?" Gabriela asked.

"YEP!!" Rian asnwered lifting her arms in the air.

"NADO!!" Anna and Karly answered in unison and high-fived each other.

"That's a dumb question to ask me, Gaby-ah." Kimy said as she smirked.

"I already talked to umma and appa." Ilsa answered as she raised her phone.

"So... If I'm thinking correctly. You'll all be packing today as quickly as possible, right?" Gabriela asked looking at each of her friends.

"You know it, honey." Rian answered as the rest nodded in agreement.

"So whose house are we staying the day before?" Anna asked.

Every girls pointed at Ilsa which she was oblivious about because she was kind of distracted with her phone.

When she lifted her head, she saw all the girls pointing at her. "Why the hell are you all pointing at me for?" She asked.

"We're all staying at your place the day before we leave to Japan." Rian answered while fluttering her lashes at her.

Ilsa sighed and lowered her head and after a couple of seconds she lifted her head. "Aish!! All right I'll talk to umma and appa about this."

"YEEY!!" All the girls cheered and bear-hugged Ilsa.


During lunch time, the B.A.P boys were with Jiyong in the bleachers talking about their strategies during the camping trip that is just days away.

"So are we all clear?" Jiyong asked as he looked at every one of the boys.

They all nodded in agreement without saying a single word.

"Alright then, we should start preparing once we get to our house." Himchan said as he looked at his warriors.

Jiyong then spoke again with a serious tone, looking at each warriors eyes. "Now remember. No. Distractions. Got it?"

"Deh hyung!" They all said serious without flinching at Jiyong's tone.

 

After that they went back to their classes, and soon it was already time to leave.

As they were leaving, EXO was as well leaving school. They met at the ends of the gates and had a quick glare to each other before leaving.

EXO was the first to look away and leave, while B.A.P smirked and left.

Rian who was walking in a quick pace, noticed their weird stares that were given by each of them.

She scratched her head and frowned. "Why are they so weird to each other?"

She shooked her head and kept walking home, she was kinda late since she was looking for her book which she left in Math class.

"Sometimes I wonder what are they all hidding.."