No Other Choice

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------No Other Choice

On the next day, the EXO boys were very cautious with their surroundings. They were cautious just in case the EXO-M boys had intentions of acting today.

“Hyung… This might sound like the dumbest idea ever but… Maybe we should ask the Matokis for help.” Sehun said to Suho as they entered school grounds.

“Wow. You’re totally right, Maknae. That’s the dumbest idea ever heard in Planet EXO history.” Kai sarcastically teased his young friend.

“I’m serious here. If it means to protect the girls, we should swallow our pride… And ask for their help.” Sehun said as he glared at Kai.

“This might sound insane but… I agree with Sehun. It’s our only choice to protect the girls the best we can.” D.O said as he had a serious look on his face.

Suho sighed silently and thought deeply on Sehun’s suggestion. ‘Maybe he IS right. It’s our only choice.’

“Arrasso.” Suho suddenly said.

All the boys stopped walking and looked at their leader. “What?” Chanyeol said as he eyes widen in surprise.

“You’re joking. Please tell us you’re ing joking with us right now.” Kai said.

Suho looked at his friend with a serious look on his face. “Just as Sehun and D.O said… It’s the only choice we have. You guys haven’t given any bright ideas into this conversation.” Suho said.

The rest of the boys either cleared their throats or avoided any eye contact with the older one.

“I can’t believe we’re actually going to ask for help… from our biggest rival…” Baekhyun said as he rubbed his temples.

“Well believe it because I’ll be asking them to meet us at the rooftop at lunch time.” Suho said. With that said, he made his way to classroom, leaving behind his friends look at each other.

“Well… See you guys at lunch.” D.O said as he also left for class.

“Hyung! Wait up.” Kai called as he ran after D.O.

The rest of the remaining three boys looked at each and just decided to each head to their classrooms.

 


 

Meanwhile…

Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup were walking around the school hallways. Jongup had asked Yongguk and Himchan to walk with for a few minutes since he had something to talk to them about.

“So, what is it you want talk to us about, Jongup?” Himchan asked, breaking the silence between them.

“Well… I needed to report something that Gabriela had mentioned to me yesterday before we left Japan.” Jongup started to explain.

“Report? About what?” Yongguk asked.

“Gabriela told that she noticed something strange with the EXO boys. They seemed to be acting weird. She mentioned that they kept looking around them as if looking for something.” Jongup explained.

“Or someone.” A male voice interrupted their conversation.

“Yeah. That’s the exact same thing I told myself yesterday-…” Jongup stopped speaking in shock of the new voice.

Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup turned around to see Suho starting in front of them.

“What do you want?” Himchan asked with a serious look on his face.

“I come in peace… I’m not here as an enemy…” Suho said as he lifted both hands in surrender.

“Then why are you here for?” Yongguk asked this time.

“I’ve come here to ask you to meet us at the school rooftop at lunch time.” Suho said calmly.

“Why should we?” Jongup asked.

Suho sighed softly before answering to Jongup’s question. “Because we have no other choice…” His eyes then went to look at the B.A.P leader.

“We need your help.” Suho said.

The three matoki boy’s eyes widen at Suho’s words.

“Please… Please meet us at the rooftop. It’s an important matter… For both groups…” Suho said.

Yongguk turned his gaze to look at Himchan and Jongup. Both boys had curiosity and confusion written in their eyes. Yongguk looked at Suho once again and nodded his head once.

“Okay. We’ll see each other later.” Yongguk answered.

Suho breath in relieve and nodded his head as well. “Thank you. See you guys later.” With that said, Suho turned around and left for class.

 

The three boys stood there completely dumbfounded.

“Um… What… Just happened?” Himchan asked as he tried to process everything that has happened just a few minutes ago.

“Well… Our enemy just asked us…” Jongup started to say but just stopped on mid-sentence.

“He just asked us for our help. But I wonder… Why do they need our help?” Yongguk asked to himself as he saw Suho’s disappearing figure in the crowded hallway.

“We’ll just have to wait till lunch time to find out. Report to the others.” Yongguk ordered as he also started to make his way to class.

“Neh hyung!” Both Himchan and Jongup said as they headed to their own classrooms.

 

 

A few hours had past and it was already lunch time. The girls had noticed that both the EXO boys and the Matoki boys had been acting weird, especially around each other.

They would give each other weird glance, and this seemed really strange to the girls.

“What do you think is wrong with them?” Rian asked Karly as she watch all the Matoki and EXO boys leave in a hurry from their classrooms.

“I’m not sure…” Karly answered as she looked as Zelo walked away with a serious look on his face.

‘He’s not smiling like he usually does… What’s wrong, Zelo-ah?’ Karly thought to herself.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Kimy greeted them as she placed both of her arms over their shoulders. The rest of the girls were right behind her.

“Nothing much. Except…” Rian said.

Gabriela furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity. “Except for what?” She asked her friend.

“Well… The boys…” Rian said as she turned to look at Gabriela.

“What about the boys? And which ones? Suho and his friends or Yongguk and his friends?” Anna asked all at once.

“Both groups. They’ve been acting strange for some reason.” Karly continued to explain.

“They are weird. They’re aliens, remember? What’s weirder than that?” Ilsa asked.

“Aniyo. It’s a different kind of weird. They were quiet even before the teacher came… They usually throw comments at each other and today… They didn’t say a word. They just kept looking at each other weirdly.” Karly explained.

“Now that you mention that… The boys in my class were quiet as well… They were even ignoring the lesson from today’s class.” Gabriela said as she looked at Anna. Anna nodded in agreement to what Gabriela had just said.

“Chanyeol was awfully quiet today too… And that’s strange for a happy virus like him.” Kimy added as well.

Each of the girls looked at each other in confusion and curiosity.

“Do you think something may be wrong?” Anna asked at she looked at her friends.

Karly turned to look at where the D.O, Kai, Daehyun and Youngjae had disappeared to.

“Even if there is something wrong, I doubt they would ever tell us.” Kimy said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Well there’s only one way to find out if something is wrong…” Ilsa started to say.

The girls turn to look at her. “We should just follow them and see what’s going on with them.” Ilsa said as she pointed her finger at something.

More like at someone.

All the girls turned around to look at what she was pointing at. A few feet away were Chanyeol and Baekhyun and with the way there were looking around them cautiously, it was obvious that they were trying to hide something as they started to walk away.

“Let’s follow Chanyeol and Baekhyun.” Ilsa suggested as she started to walk and follow the boys.

“Y-Yah! Ilsa, wait up.” Gabriela shouted at her as she and the rest of the girls tried to catch up to her.

 

After a few minutes of following, the girls arrived at the stairs that lead to the school’s rooftop.

They waited for a few minutes just in case some of the boys arrived to the rooftop and caught them snooping around their business.

 

“I think the coast is clear.” Ilsa said after five minutes of waiting. The rest of the girls nodded their head in agreement.

“Should we really be eavesdropping? What if they catch us and they get mad?” Rian asked nervously.

“But it will be worst later if we regret not to eavesdrop on them. We will die of curiosity. I will die of curiosity.” Ilsa said.

“I agree with Ilsa. What if something bad is going to happen on Earth? I know very well that they won’t give us that information. We aren’t strong like them or have superpowers but it’s our planet we are talking about. Our home… and if something bad is going to happen, I want to know.” Karly said but as she said that she looked at each of her friends.

They all stayed silent for a few seconds, until Anna broke the silence first. “I’m in.” She said while raising her hand.

“Me too.” Kimy said as her and Gabriela raised their hands as well.

“I was the one who gave the idea. You guys already know my answer.” Ilsa said as she gave her friends a cocky smile and placed her hands on her hips.

They rest of the girls gave her light chuckles and small smiles and then turned to look at Rian.

Rian just gave a heavy sigh. “Okay. I’m in. But if we get caught, I’ll blame it on Ilsa.”

“Wow. I can definitely feel the love from your part of the friendship.” Ilsa said sarcastically while giving her friend a glare.

“Then it’s settled. Let’s hurry up before we miss any important part of the conversation.” Gabriela said as she started to quietly make her way up the stairs towards the rooftop.

The rest of the girls nodded at each other and followed Gabriela. Once their reached the top of the stairs, they stopped in front of the rooftop door.

Gabriela silently reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it until it quietly opened the door. She then started to open the door ever so slowly trying not to make any noises.

“See anything, Gaby?” Kimy asked in a whisper as she tried to peek at the door from behind Gabriela’s shoulder.

“I… think so… Yeah! I see them. That’s weird…” Gabriela whispered as she peeks through the slightly opened door.

“What’s weird?” Anna asked. Gabriela turned to look at her friends as she answered. “They’re all here. And I mean ALL of the boys.”

“Both EXO-K and B.A.P?” Ilsa asked surprised. Gabriela nodded her head as her answer.

“Let’s try and hear why they’re all here.” Karly said as she started to lean near the door.

 


 

“So… What’s so important for wanting us to be here?” Yongguk asked.

“On our way home yesterday after arriving from our school trip, we received… An unexpected visit.” Suho started to explain their reason.

“Way unexpected.” Kai added.

All the matoki’s eyebrows furrowed at what they were listening. “Unexpected visit? From your own planet?” Himchan asked.

“Yes. We didn’t expect them to be here at all. They were supposed to be taking care of another mission for Leader Yim.” D.O spoke from beside Suho.

“And it seems our lack of updates and control over the mission made our leader grow restless and he decided… To send a group of close friends of ours to…” Suho tried to explain but cut himself off in mid sentence not sure how to explain EXO-M’s reason to be here on Earth.

“To what? SPIT IT OUT ALREADY?” Daehyun grew impatient. ‘Why can’t these idiots just go straight to the point? What’s the point on beating around the bush for?’ Daehyun thought as his hands started to form into tight fist, ready to punch some sense into these “idiots” in front of him.

“Take it easy, hyung. Give them some time to explain. They were the ones to ask for our help in the first place, then let them explain the situation in their pace.” Jongup spoke calmly as he took a soft hold to one of Daehyun’s arms.

Daehyun had no other choice but to swallow his anger and take deep breaths to sooth the boiling anger started to burn inside of him. “Okay…” He said as he stepped back a little.

“As we were saying…” Chanyeol started to speak for his leader. “Leader Yim sent a group of our close friends to… Bring back some sense into us and get our straight and continue the mission as it was planned to begin with but… We may have… a problem concerning about said mission…” Chanyeol finished speaking as he looked as each of his friends.

Zelo’s eyebrows furrowed as Chanyeol’s words. “What kind of problem?”

“Well…” Baekhyun started to say but couldn’t find the words to continue.

“What? What’s that so-called problem that won’t let you continue your damn mission at the first place?” Youngjae asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“We no longer want to fight nor conquer Earth.” Kai spoke.

“In other word, we don’t want to continue our mission anymore. We lost our purpose in taking action.” Sehun spoke.

Daehyun scoffed as a smirk started to show on his face. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Is this the reason why you called us here? To call a truce?” Himchan asked with a confused look on his face.

“That’s one reason.” Suho said. “But it’s not the important one.” D.O continued to speak for Suho.

“Then what is the main reason?” Yongguk asked.

Suho sighed deeply before speaking. “When our friends came to see us… They gave us a warning if we didn’t get our act straight.” He said.

“What kind of warning?” Jongup asked.

“They warned us… that if we didn’t complete our mission. They will use the girls against us. They would kidnap them until we have accomplished our mission.” Suho said.

At Suho’s words, the girls silently gasped.

“W-We… are… in danger?” Rian said in complete shock.

“Shhh… Nothing is going to happen to us. We’ll be okay.” Karly tried to assure each of her friends. “These 12 warriors right here won’t let anything happen to neither of us. I’m sure of it. I trust them and so should each one of you. Okay?” Karly encouraged her friends even though she herself was scared for her own life. But what she had just said was true. She did trust these boys standing feets away from her.

‘I trust Junhong and the rest of the boys will do anything in him to protect us.’ Karly thought as she stared at Zelo’s figure through the ajar door.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU ING CRAZY?! YOU JUST PUT THE GIRLS IN THIS MUCH DANGER?!” Daehyun shouted so loud it made the girls flinch and silently yelp in shock. Daehyun had started to make his way over to the EXOTIC boys but was quickly held back by his maknaes.

“We never intended on putting the girls in this kind of danger. This leads us to the purpose for this meeting.” Suho said. He took a deep breath before continuing to speak, lifting his head to look at Yongguk straight at the eyes. “We ask for your help. If we want to stop them from harming the girls in any way possible, we need your help to stop them.”

For a moment, there was total silence in that rooftop. The matoki boys were totally confused at Suho’s request.

“Huh? You want us to help you?” Daehyun said, breaking the silence between both groups.

“Are you listening to what you’re saying right now?” Himchan asked.

“I am 100% sure of what I’ve just asked, and I am serious about it. We admit that we cannot stop them by ourselves.” Suho answered as he turned to look at Himchan.

“What do you guys say?” Suho asked as he walked over to Yongguk while extending his right hand for a handshake.

Yongguk sighed deeply before looking at s. He could see that even though they were extremely pissed at the other group of boys, he could still see the fear and worry in their eyes and he too knew that he eyes showed fear as well. They feared that the most precious person to them was in great danger.

After a few seconds of hesitation, Yongguk looked back at Suho and then to his extended hand. Yongguk gave Suho a small nod and then grabbed the later boy’s hand and gave him a handshake. “Count us in.” Yongguk said with a firm and determined voice.

Suho sigh in relief and smiled at Yongguk. “Thank you.” He simply said.

“Well who else is going to save your sorry assess than us? You guys have always envied how strong and fearless we are.” Daehyun said as he stepped forward to stand beside Yongguk with a prideful smirk on his face.

 

Kimy scoffed softly from the other side of the door. “Cocky much, Daehyun oppa?” She whispered.

“He’s practically swimming in pride.” Rian said as she lowered her head. She took a small breath as she got tired of trying and peek through the door but when she looked at her feet, she instantly held her breath.

“COCKROACH!!!!!” Rian screamed at the top of her lungs and rush towards the door and slammed it completely opened and ran as fast as her legs could let her get away from the little monster that was crawling towards her feet a few seconds ago.

“WHERE?!” Daehyun shrieked in a high-pitched voice and quickly went over to cling at Youngjae’s arms. Youngjae couldn’t hold the fit of laughter that erupted from his mouth as to seeing Daehyun’s quick change in character. “What happened to being strong and fearless?” Youngjae asked in between laughter.

Daehyun noticed the way he was clinging to Youngjae’s arms and quickly let go while clearing his throat in embarrassment.

“Noona…” Zelo called Karly as he quickly ran to where she was lying on the floor with the rest of the girls when Rian had abruptly opened the door. “Gwenchana?” Zelo asked as he offered his hands for her to hold on to help her stand up.

Karly smiled sweetly at him and nodded her head as she held his hands tight. “Neh! I’m okay, Zelo ah.” She answered and then she turned to look at her friends as the rest of the Matoki boys were also helping them to stand up. “You girls okay? No major injuries?” She asked in concern.

“No. We’re fine.” Anna answered as she held onto Youngjae’s arm.

“Geez, Rian! Warn us next time, will ya?” Ilsa said as she was cleaning the dirt away from her jeans.

Rian peeked from where she was hiding behind Yongguk’s back. “It was crawling towards me too fast. I didn’t have time to warn anyone. I was about to die!” She argued as she went to hide behind Yongguk again.

“Did anyone kill it already?” Daehyun asked so suddenly that it let everyone in that rooftop utterly confused as to what he had asked.

“You are seriously asking that? You are ing with us, right?” Kai asked him seriously as he looked at him as if he had grown three heads. He just received a shoulder shrug from the later boy.

Yongguk turn around to face Rian and cupped her face gently in his hands. “It’s gone now. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you even from cockroaches.” Yongguk said sweetly as he smiled at her. Rian also gave him a smile as she nodded her head and then hugged him tightly.

“What are you girls doing up here in the first place?” Jongup asked as he turned to look at Gabriela. She looked back at him but was too afraid to answer that she turned to look at Ilsa.

“What are you looking at me for? It wasn’t my idea to begin with.” Ilsa said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Oh really? Who was it that said that we should follow them?” Anna said as she gave Ilsa a glare.

“I don’t know. The cockroach?” Ilsa said as she tried her hardest to get out of this blaming game.

Karly sighed deeply at utter disappointment towards her friend. “We were simply worried since you’ve all been acting weird all day long.” She answered as she looked at each of the boys.

“We are sorry.” D.O said.

“We didn’t mean to worry you, it’s just…” Baekhyun spoke but stopped halfway in the sentence.

“We couldn’t afford to put guys in more danger by knowing about this meeting.” Sehun spoke from beside D.O.

“It’s okay we understand. It’s in your nature to protect others from harm’s way. But still…” Karly said as she turned to look at her friends.

“This matter is still about us. We kind of deserved to know.” Gabriela said.

Everyone stood in silence at Gabriela’s comment. You’ve got to admit, she was right. If you were in grave danger and no one told you, what would prefer? To be told the truth or to be oblivious about it all?

“So… what’s the plan? Do we get to learn to kick alien ?” Ilsa said as she turned her hands into fists.

“We are not aliens!” Daehyun and Kai both protested at the same time. Ilsa flinched at the sudden volume in their voices.

“Okay okay! No need to yell at me.” She said as she went to hide beside Himchan. He smiled softly as he placed a soft pat on Ilsa’s head.

“Excluding the whole alien term. What is the plan?” Kimy asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Well… Right now, we need to keep a close eye on you girls. Keep you safe at all times.” Suho answered first as he looked at every girl.

“Good. And what’s next? Do we get super awesome weapons to defend ourselves with?” Ilsa asked with a stupid grin on her face. That question earned her weird glances her way.

“Ilsa… I’m pretty sure no one is going to trust you with any super advance weapon in your hands, not even normal human ones. Heck! I don’t even trust you with a spoon.” Rian spoke up her mind.

“I second, Rian’s comment. I don’t trust Ilsa’s with any kind of weapon. Ours or even human ones.” Chanyeol said while raising his arm.

“YAH! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BACK ME UP IN THIS!!” Ilsa shouted as she tried to run towards Chanyeol but Himchan held her back.

“Ilsa, calm down. We cannot hand our weapons to any of you girls. They are extremely dangerous.” Himchan spoke as he tried his hardest to hold the said girl back from strangling an innocent Exotic.

“Okay. No weapons. Then what is it you guys have in mind?” Ilsa asked once she had calm down.

Yongguk sighed softly and crossed his arms over his chest. “We should start training and we need to come up with many strategies. We need to be ready in every way possible. What do you say, Suho?” Yongguk asked said boy.

Suho nodded his head in agreement. “I’m in. We could tell you what their powers are and how they might use it during the battlefield.” Suho said to Yongguk.

“Good.” Yongguk nodded his head towards Suho’s answer. He then passed to turn and look at the rest of the boys present before him. “Anyone want to say otherwise?”

“If Suho is okay with all this, then count me in.” D.O said as he took a step forward. He then turned to look at the rest of his friends. “I think I speak for the rest of the boys as well.” After D.O had said that, all the Exotic boys nodded their heads in agreement.

Yongguk nodded at the Exotic boys’ answer. He turns to look at his group of friends. “How about you boys? You all agree to help out?” He asked while looking at each of his friends.

“Well, what other choice do we have?” Daehyun said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“We need to protect the ones we love the most, don’t we?” Zelo said as he looked over at Karly. Karly also looked up at him and gave him a gentle smile.

“So, it’s settled then. We all agree to help each other out and stopped these s once and for all.” Himchan said as he lifted a fist in the air.

“We will try our hardest not to get in harms way.” Anna spoke. Kimy nodded her head, agreeing with Anna had just said. “We don’t want to make things worst for you boys then it already is.” She spoke as well.

“That’s a good idea. But we are still going to keep a close eye on you girls.” Jongup spoke as he looked at each girl.

“Understood!” All the girls said in unison.

“Well, now that that’s taken care of. When do we start training?” Baekhyun said as he cracked his knuckles.

Yongguk and Suho looked at each other and then passed to look at everyone. “As soon as possible.” Yongguk spoke.


Hey Hey Hey! Yo!

Hi guys! I'm finally back! Long time no see.

It's been so long since I've posted anything. And I'm finally here to continue this story. I'm really sorry it took me so long to post this chapter but it's finally here. I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you for those who are still loyal and kept waiting for me to finally update.

Even though it has taken me so long to finish this story, it will soon come to an end.

I'll see you guys very soon!

-Saranghae~