The New And Improved Matoki Warriors

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The New And Improved Matoki Warriors

 

Right now the girls were opening the door to the hair parlor while draging the boys. Well... They had to drag everyone else except Himchan since he was the excited one from the boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo." A young girl in the counter bowed and greeted them as they entered the parlor.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They all greeted and bowed. "How may I help you today?" The young girl asked as she eyed each and one of the boys that stood infront of her.

All the girls scoffed at the girl behind the counter. Karly walked towards the counter and cleared earning the girl's attention. "Neh. We made an appoinment for today."

The girl averted her eyes from the boys and looked at her with a pissed of look. "Keurae?" Ilsa walked over to stand beside Karly and nodded her head at the girl.

"Neh. Keurae. No will you atend us today?" Ilsa said with a sacarstic smile on her face.

The girl rooled her eyes at her and nodded her head. "Wait here for a moment please."

With that said she left. All of them sat in the waiting room and it kind of started to feel awkward between them.

"Noona." Zelo called softly and kind of a whispered. Karly looked away from a game she was playing on her phone to look at him.

Her heart completely soften when she saw Zelo's scared eyes.

"Wae gu rae, Zelo ah?" She asked."Do they torture you here?" Zelo asked as he played with his long fingers.

Karly smiled sweetly at him and ruffled his curly blonde hair.

"Aniya. They'll just do a few changes to your hair. They're going to paint it and cut it a little." Karly explained.

Zelo slowly raised his hand to his hair and touched it softly.

"I've never done those things to my hair. Well except the painting my hair part." He said.

Karly smiled sweetly causing her eyes to form into an eyesmile.

"Don't worry, Zelo ah. The boys will be going through the same stuff as you. So you're not alone on this one." Karly encouraged him.

Zelo smiled and nodded his head. They sat there smiling at each other when they suddenly they heard a loud 'thud' noise on they're right side. When they looked over that way they saw that everyone was staring at Daehyun who had hit his forehead on the table.

"YAH!!! What the hell is wrong with you?" Yongguk asked.

"I'm starving." Daehyun whined lifting his head and started to rub his tummy.

"Is he always this hungry?" Gabriela asked to no one in particular.

"Always." The boys said in unison.

"Not always." Daehyun continued to whine.

"We'll go and eat later Daehyunnie." Anna said as she encouraged him.

"After we're done with our punishment." Kimy said as she read a magazine from the table.

Daehyun pouted and once again, hit his head against the table.

A few minutes later the young girl from earlier walked towards them and told them to go ahead inside. They thanked her but some of the girls glared at her since she was still eyeing the boys.

When they went ahead they were greeted by other ladies.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The girls and boys greeted as they bowed at the ahjummas.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The ahjummas greeted back.

Each girl went to different ahjummas and told them what they wanted to change in the boys hair.

The boys each seated at they're assigned seats and the ladies got to work.

The girls decided to wait outside and let everything in the ladies work.

"Do you think they'll look good?" Kimy asked a little excited.

"I'm a 100% sure they'll look awesome." Ilsa said with Anna and Karly nodding in agreement.

"I sure hope they'll like it too." Rian said.

"I'm with you on that one, Unnie." Gabriela nodded.

"Let's just wait and see, arrasso?" Karly asked as she plugged in her headphones and waited for the boy to come out.

 

A few hours had pass and one of the ahjummas came out and smiled at the girls.

The girls stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the lady infront of them.

"They're ready." She said. She waved at someone to step out. That caught the girls attention they also looked at that direction.

The 6 God-Like figures walked out of the room. All the girl's jaw dropped open. Some of them sat straighter and some of them were about to drool.

"What's with your faces?" Daeyun asked as he looked at the shocked faced girls.

"Is something wrong with us?" Jongup asked.

"Nothing." Ilsa unconciously said.

The rest of the girls slowly shook they're heads in unison.

B.A.P-habla-sobre-la-moda-de-aeropuerto-

 

The girls jaw dropped even wider.

"Close your mouths girls. A bug may fly in there." Himchan said.

The girls stood and walked closer to them.

"Wow..." Was all that came out from the girls.

"Do we look bad?" Youngjae asked as he lifted hand to touch his hair.

"Don't touch it." Anna quicly lifted her hand and grabbed his hand immediatly.

Youngjae was surprised by her reaction but smiles cutely at her which caused Anna's breath to be uneven.

"Omo..." Anna said under her breath.

Youngjae chuckled softly and ruffled her hair. "Do you like it, Anna ah?"

Anna smiled and nodded in response.

"Noona." Zelo called as he stood infront of Karly.

"Hey there big guy." Karly smiled at him.

"How do I look?" Zelo said as he twirled around so Karly could get a good look of his new hairstyle.

"It looks pretty good. Even better than I thought it would look." Karly said.

"But I still can have my curls right?" Zelo asked as he looked at her sweetly.

"Neh Zelo ah. You still can have your cute bouncy curls." Karly said and pinched his cheeks softly.

Zelo smiled shyly and his cheeks started to turn a soft pink.

"So now where are we going now?" Yongguk asked as he walked to stand beside Rian.

"We're going shopping for new clothes for you guys." Ilsa said as she placed an arm around Gabriela's shoulder.

Himchan grinned widely. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked enthusiastically and grabbed Ilsa's hand and both were the first ones out of the saloon.

Ilsa was surprised by Himchan's sudden action and blushed a little because of his touch. 'Aish Kim Himchan. Your going to be the cause of my death soon if you keep up with the skinships.' She thought as she stared at they're intertwined hands.

The rest of the gang were caught a little of guard with his reaction as well.

"Is it obvious that he's excited with the whole punishment thing?" Daehyun asked to one in particular.

They all nodded they're heads in response.

"Let's just go and follow them just in case Himchan go crazy." Gabriela said as she started walking with Jongup beside her.

"She has a point." Rian said and looked at Yongguk.

"Oppa, kaja." She said as she started to skip away ahead.

Yongguk smiled his gummy smile and walked behind Rian and also did Daehyun, Anna, Youngjae and Kimy.

Karly looked at Zelo and he smiled sweetly at her.

"Let's go Noona before we get lost." He said as he slunged his arm around her shoulder and walked behind the rest of the group.

Karly's mind was a blurr because of the skinship that was happening with Zelo. She felt her heart beating rapidly inside her chest and her cheeks were starting to feel warm.

On the other hand someone was watching them from afar and was paying attention to they're every move.

"When are they going to stop the Exotics? They're near them and they haven't noticed..." The person whispered to no one since he/she was alone as he/she watched from the Matoki warriors that were on his/her right side and the to the left where two of the Forces from EXO were located. (A/N: You can imagine which ever two Exotics you want I didn't want to be picky with the characters)

The unknown person pulled out a cellphone from his/her pocket and dialled they're leader.

"Any news?" Ms.Jung answered from the other line.

"I've found our warriors but they seem a little... Distracted." The person answered as he/she watched the girls joking and smiling and laughing with the Matoki boys.

"I warned them not get distracted..." Ms.Jung said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"What should I do Leader?" The person asked.

A sigh was heard from Ms.Jung's side of the call and then she answered. "Make sure they have more distractions. Make sure to get they're minds straight. Understood?"

"Neh Leader." The person answered.

"Good. Keep me informed with anything that happens." Ms.Jung said.

"I will Leader." The person answered and hung up the call.

The mysterious person placed the phone to it's pocket and looked back to where the Matoki warriors were located.

'Let's get things over with.'


Annyeong!!! *waves*

*pouts* Mianhe I haven't been able to update this chapter sooner. School has been really tough on me this year since I'm a senior but I hope you all like it even though it's been like what?... Months since I last updated.

 

So the wait is over guys here's the chapter.

 

Who might this mysterious person be?..

Can you guys give me names of any male or female artist or actor that you want it to be this mysterious arriver?

 

Cause I wrote the last part but I don't know which person to give this MYSTERIOUS role?

 

SO.... Any names any one?

Leave a Comment with the person you like and/or your opinion of this chapter.

 

I'll try and update soon...

-Saranghae ♥