What Are You Doing Here?

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------What Are You Doing Here?

"H-Hyung?" Zelo asked as he lowered his pocket knife.

Yongguk walked closer to Jiyong and let out a sighed and looked at s.

"Lower you weapons. It's just Jiyong hyung." He signaled at them.

Each and every member did as told and walked closer to see Jiyong sitting in a kitchen chair.

"Hey boys. Long time no see." Jiyong smiled as he grabbed a random fruit from a fruit basket in the middle of the kichen table.

"Hyung, scared us a moment there." Jongup said as he sat on the kitcen floor.

"What d you mean us, Jongup? Pff, I was definitely  not scared." Daeyun scoffed and he crossed is arm over his chest and tried to give out a tough look.

"Uh-huh." Himchan said while trying to hide his chuckle on his fist.

"Aish. Tatsmato hyung, I swear I wasn't scare. Not a little." Daehyun said as his eyes when wide trying to give excuses.

"Then why were you hidding behind me, Kekemato hyung?" Youngjae smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"W-Well I-I was making sure n-no one would attack us f-from behind." Daehyun stuttered as he strached the back of his neck.

Himchan, Youngjae and Jiyong chuckled softly.

"Aish never mind me." Daehyun snapped and crossed his arms and pull out a black mask from his jacket pocket and placed it over his mouth.

Yongguk gave his attetion towards Jiyong who was happily giving the apple in his hand a good bite.

"What are you doing here?"He asked as he sat in a chair near Jiyong.

"Neh hyung. We thought Ms.Jung gave you a mission on Jupiter." Zelo said.

(*Just picking a random planet here and I quickly thought of Jupiter*)

Jiyong swallowed and looked at Zelo. "That was only a cover up story. I was in Exo Planet as a spy and I was the one who informed Ms.Jung about they're plan of attacking ere on Earth." He said as he looked at Yonnguk.

"Then Ms.Jung told me to transfer ere on Earth. Days later of the Exo plan was confirmed, I travel here." He said as he gave the apple another bite.

"You were the spy that Ms.Jung send to Exo?" Himchan asked.

Jiyong looked at him and nodded with a smile but then looked back at Yongguk.

"But Ms.Jung gave me another mission here on Earth." Jiyong said.

Each member's ears were ready to hear they're hyung.

"She told me to take a good at you six." Jiyong eyed each and every matoki warrior in the room with him.

"Wae, Hyung?" Jongup asked.

Jiyong placed the eated apple on the table and at the speed of light, took out a knife from his pocket and stabbed the apple, which caused the rest of the boys to make they're eyes go wide in surpise.

"Because it seems that all of you are forgetting the purpose of why you are here in the first place." Jiyong looked at each of them with an expressionless look.

G-Dragon-FANTASTIC-BABY-g-dragon-3057084

 

"And that's why I'm here... To remind all of you that we're here to complete our mission.. Which is to stop Exo from controlling and ruling this planet..." Jiyong said with a serious tone of voice.

Each Matoki warrior lowered they're heads or started to look around the room but never stopped listening to what Jinyong what talking about.

Jiyong's eyes stopped at Yongguk who was looking at him with a serious face but through Yongguk's eyes Jiyong could notice that Yongguk felt guilty and ashamed.

"A week after you guys arrived, Ms.Jung contacted me and told me to keep an eye on guys. And when I told her about you guys getting too attached to the six earthlings, she ordered me to keep all of you away any kind of distractions." He said as he grabbed the knife from the apple and put it back on his pocket and started to stand up.

"Hyung, we are sorry if we caused you stressed or worry." Yongguk bowed 90 degrees towards his hyung in respect.

"Nado, Hyung." Zelo said and also bowed 90 degrees. Pretty soon the rest joined and bowed to Jiyong.

Jiyong bowed to them accepting they're apoligizes. "I'll be leaving now." He said.

Jiyong started to walk towards the front door with the oter boys following behind him.

He turned around and waved goodbye. "Annyeong. I'll see you guys tomorrow at school."

"Neh hyung." All the boys said.

Jiyong nodded once and left, closing the front door behind him.

Each and every one of the boys let out a sigh and parted ways. Some went to shower, some went directly to they're rooms and some went to the kitchen but each had the same thing on their minds...

The mission they were suppose to complete but at the same time they were thinking on protecting the one that stole each of they're hearts.

"No matter wat happens... I'll protect you..." Those were the last words said by each of them on that night.

 


Annyeong!!! *waves*

I'm so happy since christmas day.

Cause where I live (Puerto Rico) BOYFRIEND will be having a concert here.

And it's going to be the first Kpop concert ere in Puerto Rico.

And I'll get to go and see them.

YEEYY!!!!! *Fangirls like crazy*

I don't know them that much but I still like they're music and dancing.

 

Anyways, other than that.

Here's an E.T update, hope you guys enjoy it. And mianhe for late update.

School is going to start soon but I promise to always update my stories.

 

So it time for this author to sleep.

Annyeong!!

P.S. Thanks for all your support and comments and subs.

This author-nim loves you all ver much.

-Saranghae ^.^