Looking For Hope in the Bright Light

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

--------Looking For Hope in the Bright Light

“I’m waiting for your answer, Kimy ah?” Jiyong asked as he crossed his arms.

 

Kimy bit her lower lip, trying to find any kind of excuse to tell him. But nothing came in mind. ‘Ottoke? OTTOKE?!’

 

‘What’s on your mind right now, Kimy ah?’Daehyun thought as he looked at Kimy with the corner of his eye.

 

“Kimy ah! Answer my question. Would you care to explain why you are here? This is a conversation that doesn’t concern you at all.” Jiyong said.

“Jesonghamnida.” Kimy bowed completely in 90 degrees at Jiyong. “It wasn’t my intention in overhearing your conversation… But…” Kimy shifted her gaze to Daehyun.

“I was worried about Daehyun. Somehow I felt that… He was scared of something.” Kimy said.

Daehyun turned his head to look at her. His eyes showed how sad and scared he was right now.

Jiyong sighed and shooked his head. “Kimy… You weren’t supposed to know about us. These kids weren’t even supposed to interact with human beings.” Jiyong explained.

Kimy shifted her gaze back to Jiyong. “So… You’re really not human?” Kimy asked as she could feel her hands trembling at her sides.

Daehyun noticed her shaking hands. He had the urge to reach over and grab hands but he was so afraid that if he did, she would step away from him.

But Kimy wasn’t trembling from fear. No. It wasn’t fear. But, if it wasn’t fear... Why was she trembling? What were her feelings right about now. Betrayal? Hatred? Disappointment? She wasn’t sure and she wasn’t going to try to find her answer now.

 

“No. We’re not.” Jiyong answered.

Daehyun finally lifted his gaze to look at Jiyong. “Hyung.” He called.

Jiyong turned to look at Daehyun. “Bwoya?”

“Let me talk to her. Jeballyo?” Daehyun pleaded with a soft toned of his voice.

Jiyong sighed deeply. After a few seconds he nodded his head. “Arrasso. I’ll let you talk to her.”

 

Jiyong was about to leave but stopped and turned around for a moment. “Kimy ah!” He called her.

Kimy slightly turned around to look at him. “Neh?”

“Promise to keep everything a secret. It’s for the sake of your planet.” Jiyong said to her with a serious look on his face and yet, his eyes were pleading her.

Kimy nodded her head slowly. “I-I will, Jiyong-sshi.”

With that finally said, Jiyong headed back towards the campsite.

 

 

For a few minutes, Daehyun and Kimy stood quietly in place. Both of them didn’t know what to say to the other.

But Daehyun decided to break the ice and speak first.

“Kimy ah… I… I’m… sorry. I...” Daehyun said, stuttering as he spoke. He lowered his head, too afraid to look at Kimy directly.

“Oppa…” Kimy softly called as she walked towards him.

Daehyun slowly lifted his head, he saw that Kimy was standing infront of him.

“Can you tell me… who you really are?” Kimy asked. Even though Kimy felt scare, she needed to know what Daehyun really was. Who he really was. She needed the answers to her question.

Daehyun sighed softly. “My real name is Kekemato and I come from a planet called Planet Mato. My kind are called Matoki while in EXO, they are called EXOTICs.”

“Planet Mato? Matoki? So… You’re really not human?” Kimy asked.

“No. I’m not but I’m not here to cause any harm. I came to protect this planet.” Daehyun explain.

“Protect? Protect it from what? From whom?” Kimy asked with furrowed brows.

“From EXO Planet. Their leader decided to try and conquer Earth and finally defeat us. So he sent six of his best warriors here to start with their plan. After our leader heard the news from Jiyong hyung, who was a spy in EXO Planet, we were sent here to protect Earth and stop EXO once again.” Daehyun explained.

“Oh.” Kimy said as she lowered her head, trying to register what Daehyun had said. “Who… Who are these?” She asked.

Daehyun sighed but still answered. “You’ve already met them. All of them.”

Kimy lifted her head and looked at Daehyun with wide eyes. “I-I’ve met them?”

Daehyun nodded his head. “And so did the rest of the girls.”

“Who… W-Who are they?” Kimy asked.

“It’s Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun.” Daehyun answered. “They are the EXO Warriors.”

Kimy’s eyes widen in surprise. ‘Not only is Daehyun and Jiyong aliens but also Suho and the rest of the boys are aliens too?’ She thought.

“K-Kimy ah… You shouldn't be scared. The boys and I will protect this planet with all we’ve got. That’s the reason why we were sent here. To protect Earth. I’ll… I’ll protect you…” Daehyun said as he lifted his hand and grab Kimy’s hand.

Kimy bit her lower lip. She was starting to feel confused. Was she supposed to feel fear towards Daehyun? Was she suppose to be mad at him? Or even feel betrayed by him?

She didn’t have the answers right now.

 

Kimy lowered her gaze to look at Daehyun’s hand wrapped warmly around hers. ‘What should I feel towars you Daehyun? What?’

 

“O-Oppa.” Kimy called him.

“Neh?” Daehyun answered to her call.

Kimy lifted her gaze and looked directly at his eyes. “Are we… really safe?”

Daehyun gave Kimy a small smile and nodded his head once. “You are. As long as the boys and I are here, everyone is safe. I promise.”

Kimy nodded her head as his answer. Then her hand gripped tightly his.

“Oppa. I’ll be leaving first.” Kimy said as she let go of Daehyun’s hand.

“I’ll take you to your cabin.” Daehyun said with a big smile in his face.

“No. I… I need to think for a while. A lot has happened for today and… I need to think.” Kimy said.

Daehyun’s big smile disappeared for a second but he tried to give her the best smile even though it was filled with fear.

“A-Arrasso. Then… I’ll see you later.” Daehyun said.

Kimy smiled softly. “Sure. See you.” She said as she waved goodbye to him.

Daehyun also waved goodbye to her. Without another word, Kimy walked pass Daehyun and made her way back to the campsite.

 

Daehyun just stood there, with a hang gripping his shirt where his heart is. He felt so much pain in his heart.

“Of all the pain I’ve felt in all my life… Nothing is compared to the pain I’m feeling right now.” Daehyun whispered to himself.

 

“I’m scared. I’m scared to lose you, Kimy ah.”

 


 

“And that’s how I found out about D.O and the rest of the boys.” Rian had finished explaining how she had discovered the EXO boys.

“How come you didn’t tell me or the rest of the girls?” Karly asked her as she crossed her legs Indian style on the floor infront of Rian, who was sitting on Yongguk’s bed.

“Yeah. Why didn’t you? If it was any other person, they would’ve have told everyone about it.” Zelo asked Rian. Yongguk and him were still sitting at the small table besides Yongguk’s bed.

“Suho had asked me to keep it a secret. Even though he didn’t threaten me, I still kept it a secret.” Rian answered as she placed with her fingers.

 

After Rian had answered, they all had stayed silent.

“Well... Rian told her part of the story. I think is our turn now.” Yongguk finally spoke after so long.

 

Zelo looked at hyung and nodded his head.

“We’ll start by introducing ourselves first.” Yongguk said.

Karly and Rian both nodded their head at the boys.

“My real name is Shishimato. And I’m the leader of our group of warriors while Himchan is our General.” Yongguk said.

“My real name is Totomato. Even though I’m a robot and was invented by Shishimato hyung, I still have Matoki DNA in my system.” Zelo explained.

“I heard that word before.” Karly said as she heard the word Matoki once again.

“Matoki?” Rian asked her. Karly looked at her and nodded her head.

“Matoki is what our kind are called.” Yongguk explained.

“So… Totomato wasn’t a nickname?” Karly asked as she looked at Zelo.

Zelo looked at her with sad and timid eyes and shook his head. “No. Is not.”

 

Karly nodded her head.

 

“Why are you here?” Rian asked both boys.

Yongguk and Zelo looked at her with confused looks in their faces.

“Didn’t D.O tell you?” Zelo asked her.

Rian shook her head at his question. “He just said that I would find out soon.”

 

Yongguk nodded his head. “Arrasso. Then we’ll explain it to you.”

 

Karly and Rian stayed quiet to hear everything the boys had to say.

 

“We… were sent to protect this planet. We were sent to stop EXO who were planning to conquer Earth. They’ve been trying for so long to defeat us after so many times of failing at it.” Yongguk started to explain.

“They want to conquer our planet?” Karly asked.

“Neh. Their leader sent the EXO boys to start with their planet.” Yongguk continued to explain.

“And how did you found out about their plan?” Rian asked.

“Our leader had sent a spy to EXO. Jiyong hyung was the spy. He sent the news to our leader at Planet Mato and our leader decided to sent us here as well.” Zelo explained.

 

“Have they made move to attack yet?” Karly asked.

“No. Not yet.” Zelo answered her question.

“But we are always watching them. Always paying great attention to their every move.” Yongguk answered.

 

Rian silently listened them as she remembered D.O’s words.

“I mean no harm to you… On the contrary, I want to protect you..”

 

 

“What if… they don’t want to fight anymore?” Rian suddenly asked.

Yongguk, Zelo and Karly looked over at Rian with confused look.

“EXO would never give up so soon.” Yongguk said.

“And not so easily either.” Zelo added.

 

“What makes you think of that, Rian ah?” Karly asked her, full of curiosity.

Rian shrugged her shoulders. “I was just asking.”

“I think that’s enough questions for today.” Karly said as she got up from where she was sitting on the floor.

 

Rian, Yongguk and Zelo stood up from their sitting places.

 

“I’m going to go walk for a little while before dinner time.” Karly said as she went to grabbed her jacket from her bed and phone as well.

“I’ll go with you too.” Rian said as well, grabbing for her jacket.

 

“I-..” Zelo started to say but was cut off when Yongguk placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to stop speaking.

“I think they need some time to think.” Yongguk whispered to his young friend.

“Oh. Arrasso.” Zelo answered worriedly.

 

After Karly and Rian had put on their jackets, they both turned around to look at the boys.

“We’ll see you later at dinner.” Karly said.

“Arrasso.” Both Zelo and Yongguk answered.

 

Karly nodded her head once and turned to go and open the door.

“Annyeong!” Rian waved at both boys before following Karly and closing the door behind her.

 

 

When the door closed, Zelo heaved a deep sigh and sat on his chair once again. Yongguk could feel how worried Zelo was and he understood how his friend felt. He too was very worried.

 

“Hyung. Do you think… they’ll be by our side?” Zelo asked as he lifted his gaze to look at his hyung.

Yongguk also sat on his chair and sighed softly. “I’m not sure. We’ll just have for them to think over everything.”

“I really hope they choose to be by our side. After all we came to protect them.” Zelo said.

“Yeah. I hope so too.” Yongguk said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 


 

“It looks like it’s going to rain.” Rian said as she looked up at the dark clouded sky.

“It seems so.” Karly answered softly and mindlessly.

Rian noticed Karly’s behavior. “Hey. Wanna talk about what’s on your mind?”

Karly looked at Rian, nodding her head.

“It’s scary just to think that there’s a war happening just infront of our eyes.” Rian said as she walked side by side with Karly.

“It is but… It’s even scarier to think… what would happen if I get to attached to Zelo.” Karly said.

“What do you mean by that?” Rian asked her.

“Rian ah. I’m going to be honest with you right now.” Karly said, stopping in her tracks. This cause Rian to also stop walking and turned to look at her friend.

“I like Zelo. I really like him. And now that I know that he’s… not even human. I don’t know what I should feel…” Karly said with a sad look on her face.

The corner of Rian’s lips lifted up in a small and soft smile. “I know what you feel. I like Yongguk as well but... D.O…” Rian trailed off.

“D.O what? Did something happen between you and D.O?” Karly asked.

“Well… Something did happened but… I don’t know what to feel… He’s here to conquer Earth after all.” Rian said as she played with a small strand of hair.

 

“Then... What happened?” Karly asked.

Rian blushed as she answered. “Well… He kissed me...”

Karly eyes widen. “BWO? HE KISSED YOU?”

“Shhhhhhh.” Rian shushed her while placing her hand over Karly’s mouth.

“Mhhmmmm mmhhhmmm.” Karly mumbled through Rian’s hand.

Rian looked at Karly with raised eyebrows. “Wait a minute.” Rian said while removing her hand from Karly’s mouth. “Say again?”

Karly wiped and then sighed softly. “I said… Why didn’t you tell us about that?”

Rian took a deep breath. “I was caught by surprise. How was I suppose to tell you in the state I was in?”

“Arrasso arrasso.” Karly chuckled softly at Rian’s reaction.

“Wanna keep walking for a little longer?” Karly asked Rian, to which the other answered with a nod of her head. They both started to walk side by side.

 

 

“YAH!! WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?” Karly and Rian heard a voice call them from behind. The both turned around to see who was calling them to see that it was Ilsa.

“Hey there, Ilsa.” Karly greeted her friend once she was standing infront of each other.

“Annyeong!!” Rian greeted as well with a wave of her hand.

“I’ve been looking for you all day. I couldn’t even find Anna or Gabriela.” Ilsa said as she looked at both girls.

“I was with Zelo learning how to ride a skateboard.” Karly answered.

“And I was here in the campsite playing basketball with Yongguk oppa.” Rian answered.

“How come I couldn’t find you anywhere?” Ilsa asked Rian, scratching the back of her head.

“What were you doing all day?” Karly asked Ilsa with a small smirk on her lips.

Ilsa’s cheeks suddenly started to turn into a shade of pink. “W-Well… I-I was with… Himchan…”

“Uuuuhh!! You were with Himchan… All day?” Rian started to .

“N-Neh… I was…” Ilsa answered with a shy smile on her face.

“Uuuhhhhh!!” Karly and Rian both cooed, teasing Ilsa even more.

“Y-YAH!! Hajima!!” Ilsa shouted at them.

Her reaction cause that both Rian and Karly started to laugh hysterically.

“YAAHH!! JJINJA HAJIMA!!” Ilsa shouted even louder but it caused Karly and Rian to laugh even more.

 

Ilsa took a deep breath trying to calm her anger when suddenly, she felt a cold drop hit the top of her head.

“Oh!” Ilsa exclaimed as she lifted her head to look up at the dark clouded sky. Another raindrop fell from the sky and landed on one of her cheeks.

 

“It’s starting to rain.” Rian said as she lifted her arms above her to try and cover herself from the rain.

“We need to find somewhere to hide from the rain.” Ilsa said as she started to look around her for a place to stand under.

Karly also looked around and noticed the big oak tree Kai and her were last time near them.

“Let’s go hide under that tree.” Karly said as she started to make her way towards the tree.

 


 

 

“Aish!! Why did it rain so suddenly?” Suho asked himself as he took shade by the big oak tree.

Just as he stood beside the tree, the rain came pouring down heavily.

As Suho watched as the soothing sound of the rain was all that could be heard, an idea suddenly came to his mind.

A small grin appeared on his face. “Let’s have some fun, shall we?”

 

 

 

 

 

By now Rian, Ilsa and Karly were already under the tree when the rain started to pour heavily.

“It’s going to be really cold tonight.” Ilsa said as she rubbed her own arms trying to keep herself warm.

“Like back at home isn’t cold enough.” Karly started to whine.

 

 

“Aish!! Why did it rain so suddenly?”

Suddenly, a male’s voice reached Rian’s ears. She started to look around her to see if there were any boys around them but no one single boy was in sight.

“That’s strange.” Rian mumbled to herself.

Ilsa and Karly turned to look at Rian. “What’s strange?” Ilsa asked her.

Rian turned her head towards the girls. “I thought I heard a guy’s voice.”

“A guy’s voice? Here? In the middle of the rain?” Karly asked.

Rian nodded her head as an answer.

 

The three stood there silently trying to listening through the sound of the rain for any other sound.

“Yah! Rian ah. I think you’ve gone crazy. You’re starting to hear voices.” Ilsa said as she gave her friend a WTF look.

“Yah! I really did hear a guy’s voice. I’m not crazy.” Rian debated.

“I think you’re confusing the sound of the rain with something else, Rian.” Karly tried to come up with an explanation to what Rian had heard.

“I’m not making that up. I really heard a voice.” Rian debated once again.

 

Just as when Ilsa opened to speak, they heard a voice. A male’s voice.

 

“Let’s have some fun, shall we?”

 

Rian looked at Karly and Ilsa, sticking her tongue out at them. “See! I wasn’t making things up.”

Karly and Ilsa looked at each other. “That sounded like Suho oppa’s voice.”

“But where is it coming from?” Ilsa asked as she looked at her surroundings.

“It sounded like it was coming from the other side of the tree.” Rian said as she slowly walked to peek at the other side of the tree.

 

Karly and Ilsa also joined Rian to peek from their side of the tree.

 

 

There they saw Suho standing far from the tree. He was soaking wet from the rain.

“Why is he standing over there? He’ll get a cold.” Ilsa said.

“I don’t think he gets sick at all.” Rian mumbled softly.

“What was that?” Ilsa asked as she turned to look at her friend. She didn’t got to hear clearly what Rian had said.

“Oh! It’s nothing.” Rian said as she looked at Ilsa and gave her a playful smile.

 

While Ilsa and Rian were talking with each other, Karly was paying close attention at Suho. The said boy suddenly lifted his slightly as the small raindrops ran down the palms of his hands.

 

But then, the raindrops around him stopped falling and froze in mid air. Karly’s eyes widen and was ajar.

“What the hell?” Karly mumbled softly which caught Rian’s and Ilsa’s attention.

“Bwoya?” Ilsa asked as she stopped talking to Rian turned to look at Karly.

 

“L-Look.” Karly said as she pointed a finger over at Suho. Ilsa looked from Karly took Suho, obtaining the same reaction as Karly.

 

“How the hell is he doing that?” Ilsa asked.

“Shut up. I want to see what else he’s going to do.” Rian said as she looked at Suho with curiosity written in her face.

 

They all stayed silent to watch… Whatever the hell Suho was doing.

 

After Suho had made the raindrops freeze in mid air. He then started to join his hands together causing the raindrops around him to start to unit and started to become a big ball of water.

 

“Wow…” Karly, Rian and Ilsa exclaimed in wonder. They were very surprise and yet… They were quite entertained with Suho’s little show.

 

Suho smiled in delight as he had full control over the raindrops around him. Suho started to slowly expand his arms, one going up while the other was going down, turning the ball of water into an oval. As he started to twirl his arms taking the water with them. And then once again, he joined his hand together and also the water and then he his hand forwards causing the ball of water to explode and fall in the stream next to the tree.

 

tumblr_inline_nuahr9XsXP1ruvz88_500.gif

 

Suho smile in content of using his power once again since his stay in Earth.

 

That is… His smile soon vanish as he heard someone clapping his hand behind him.

‘No. Not again.’ Suho started to panic.

 

“Oppa!! That was awesome!!” Rian exclaimed as she ran excitedly towards Suho.

 

Suho looked at the girl who was standing infront of him and relief washed over his whole body.

“Y-Yah. R-Rian ah. B-Bwoya?” Ilsa called Rian from behind Karly.

Karly was still dumbfounded with what she saw. ‘I already know about them but… Why am I so surprised to see it with my own eyes?’

 

Suho turned around slowly, to see a surprised Karly and a frighten Ilsa standing behind her friend.

 

“R-Rian… Did you-” Suho started to say but Rian cut him off.

“Aniyo. I didn’t tell them. It was just pure coincidence that we saw you.” Rian said. “Well… I didn’t tell Ilsa…”

 

Suho quickly turned to look at Rian. “Bwo?”

Rian bit her bottom lip nervously. “I told Karly. It slipped. I didn’t mean to expose you.”

Suho sighed softly. “What made you tell her?”

 

Karly snapped out of her trance and walked over to Suho. Once she was standing infront of him, she spoke. “We were just talking and it slipped. I thought it was just her making it up… But now that I’ve seen it with my own eyes… I believe her.”

 

Suho and Rian both gave weird looks. “What were you possibly talking about that made her tell you?” Suho asked her. Just by the sound of his voice, you would clearly know that Suho wasn’t believing a single word Karly was saying.

 

“W-We… It was just a random talk and… The secret just slipped.” Karly said, trying her hardest to make her words believable but let’s face it. Karly was a bad liar.

 

Rian silently shook her head in disappointment from her friend’s lack of lying skills.

“Karly ah. Even I know you’re lying.” Ilsa spoke after so long.

Karly turned to look at Ilsa. “Was it that bad?” Karly asked.

 

“Simply terrible.” Ilsa said as she walked to stand beside Karly.

 

Suho crossed his arms and looked at Karly and Rian. “What really happened?”

 Karly and Rian looked at each other but then looked at Ilsa.

Rian then shifted her gaze towards Suho. “Ilsa doesn’t know about any of this. Are you sure you want us to reveal everything?” Rian asked him.

 

Suho looked at Ilsa. The said girl shifted her gaze to look elsewhere, avoiding his eyes as much as possible.

 

“I have to explain myself anyway.” Suho simply answered.

Karly looked at Ilsa and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Ilsa ah.”

Ilsa lifted her gaze to look at Karly.

“Suho… Is not completely a human being. He doesn’t even live on Earth.” Karly started to explain.

 

Ilsa’s eyes widen and turned to look at Suho.

Suho nodded his head in agreement with what Karly had just said.

“I come from a planet called EXO Planet. My kind are called EXOTICs and with you just witnessed a while ago, we have supernatural powers.” Suho explained.

 

“I-If… You’re not human… that means….” Ilsa trailed off.

“The rest of the boys are EXOTCs as well.” Suho answered her.

 

Ilsa lowered her head and thought real hard. ‘Chanyeol oppa… Is an alien?’

 

“We are not exactly aliens, Ilsa ah. We are supernatural beings. Forces as we prefer to be called.” Suho said as if he could have read her mind.

Ilsa looked at Suho with a surprised look on her face. Suho chuckled softly. “We can’t read minds. Well, there hasn’t been an EXOTIC with that power yet. I just assumed that you were thinking that we’re aliens.”

 

Karly and Rian just silently stood there, listening as Suho explained everything about the existence of his kind and planet.

 

Ilsa just stayed silent. She felt like everything was happening so suddenly.

 

Ilsa turned to look at Karly and Rian. “And… you two knew about this the whole time?”

“I just found out too.” Karly said as she rubbed her left arm.

“I’ve known for a few days now.” Rian answered.

 

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Ilsa asked Rian.

Rian looked at her friend with sad eyes. “Mianhae. Suho… asked me to keep it a secret. Are you mad at me?”

 

Ilsa sighed deeply. “I don’t know what the hell I’m feeling right now.”

 

“Ilsa ah. Just so you know. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m not going to hurt anyone.” Suho said.

 

Karly and Rian looked at each other. They didn’t know id to believe Suho’s words. After all, he was here to conquer Earth.

 

“I… I just… I need to get my mind straight.” Ilsa said as she rubbed her temples with her hand.

“Neh. We understand. It’s too much to handle at the moment.” Rian said.

 

“I’ll… I’ll be leaving first… I… need some time…” Ilsa said as she looked at Suho,  Karly and Rian.

 

“Arrasso. We’ll be at the cafeteria. It’s almost dinner time. Try not to stay out too late.” Karly said with a worried tone in her voice.

 

“I will. I’ll be leaving first.” And without another word, Ilsa turned around and left.

 

Karly and Rian silently watched as Ilsa’s figure started to disappeared from their sights.

 

“I’ll be leaving too.” Suho said as he shyly smiled at Karly and Rian.

 

Suho started to walked but stopped when Karly called him.

“Suho oppa!!” Karly called him. Suho turned around to look at her. “Neh?”

“I want to ask you a favor.” Karly said. Suho stayed silent waiting for her to continue.

 

“I think it’s time the war stopped. I don’t want neither sides to get hurt any further.” Karly said with pleading eyes.

Suho gave her a small smile. “I agree. I promise. I’ll do whatever it takes to end this fight once and for all.”

 

Karly smiled as well as Rian. “Gomawo oppa.” Rian said to him.

With a nod of his head, Suho left without another word.

 


 

Ilsa was walking mindlessly through the forest. A lot of things were running through her head.

“Never in my life have I thought… To have friends that are aliens…” Ilsa said as a small sad chuckle left her lips.

After minutes of walking mindlessly, Ilsa stopped to stand infront of big tree.

 

The same tree D.O had made grow the other day.

 

Ilsa decided to sit down in the roots of the big tree.

Now sitting down, Ilsa hugged her legs and just stared at the ground.

“Now that I know their secrets… How am I supposed to act infront them? How am I supposed to act infront of Chanyeol?” Ilsa asked herself these questions and many others. All Ilsa felt she could do in the moment was sigh deeply and think.

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Ilsa?” Himchan asked as he sat at the same table as the matoki boys and the rest of the girls.

Karly and Rian looked at each other. “She’s still not back?” Karly whispered to Rian.

“I thought she might have been here already. I think Suho’s secret was a big shock for her.” Rian whispered back.

 

Himchan noticed Karly and Rian’s small chat. “Karly ah. Rian ah. Do you know where Ilsa is?”

 

Karly and Rian flinched when Himchan called out there names. They both turned to look at him. “W-Well… S-She was with us at first but t-then…” Rian started to say but trailed off and looked at Karly.

“Then what?” Himchan asked.

 

By now the small conversation Himchan, Rian and Karly were having had caught the attention of the rest of the group. They all had stopped eating and talking to listened to their conversation. It was about one of their friends after all.

 

“T-Then… S-She decided to take a walk. We told her that we were going to be here but I think… She didn’t hear us.” Karly said.

“We thought she would be here by now.” Rian added.

Himchan sighed softly and looked outside the window from the cafeteria. “It’s getting dark already.” He said.

“Should we go look for her?” Gabriela asked worriedly.

“We should. It’s getting dark and there’s no sign of her yet.” Yongguk said.

“Then we should go already before it’s completely dark. She might be in the forest or somewhere near.” Anna said.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go look for her.” Kimy said as she stood up from her chair.

“Neh!” The rest of the group chorused together. They all stood up from the sitting places, threw the remaining of their food and quickly went to look for their friend.

 

 

 

 

Once they were all outside the cafeteria, they decided to divide themselves to make the search quickly.

 

“Do all of you have your cellphones with you?” Yongguk asked as looked at each and every one of his friends.

“Neh.” They all answered as some nodded their heads as well.

“Arrasso. If any of you find Ilsa just give us call or at least one of us. That person will be incharge of calling the rest of us.” Yongguk said.

 

“I’ll be leaving first. We’re losing daylight.” Himchan said, leaving first.

 

The rest of the group watched his disappearing figure but then each and one of them went their one ways to try and search for Ilsa.

But they didn’t know that someone else was listening to their whole conversation.

 

Baekhyun went down the stairs as he watched the group disappeared to look for their friend.

“Should I tell Chanyeol?” He asked himself.

“Tell me what Hyung?” Baekhyun heard Chanyeol’s voice ask from behind him.

Baekhyun turned around to look at his friend. “It seems Ilsa’s missing… The matoki warriors and the girls are looking for her.”

Chanyeol’s eyes opened widely in worry. “Bwo?” He lifted his gaze to look at his surrounding, hoping to find Ilsa in the small crowds of students walking around the campsite.

“Where could she be?” Chanyeol asked to himself.

 

Baekhyun sighed softly, lowering his head to look at his feet. “Suho hyung didn’t tell you, did he?”

Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun with furrowed eyebrows. “Tell me what?”

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. “Ilsa knows about us. She saw Suho use his powers earlier. Karly and Rian were also with her.”

Chanyeol’s worries for Ilsa grew even bigger than before. “W-Why…. Why didn’t he tell me?”

“I think he wanted to talk to you about it calmly.” Baekhyun answered.

Chanyeol stayed silent, he was trying to think of a way to find Ilsa without causing any trouble. The more he thought, the answer was still the same.

‘I have to help them find her. That’s only answer I have.’ Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

“Hyung…” Chanyeol suddenly called Baekhyun.

“Hmm?” Baekhyun answer to his call.

Chanyeol lifted his gaze and looked at his hyung. “Help me find her…”

Baekhyun eyes widens at his request. “Yah! Park Chanyeol! Have you gone crazy? If you want me to help you find her that also means…” Baekhyun had trailed off, taking a deep and frustrating breath.

“I know, hyung. I know. It means we have to help the matoki warriors but… What other choice do I have right now? I need to find her…” Chanyeol said with sad and worry eyes.

 

Baekhyun sighed once again. He didn’t want any part of helping the matoki warriors but… It was his friend who was asking for his help… What else could he do? He never pack down when a close friend, who was like family to him, asked for his help.

 

‘Aish!! If I don’t agree to help him, he won’t leave me alone.’ Baekhyun thought as he looked at how his friend was looking at with pleading eyes.

 

“AISH!!” Baekhyun complained as he ruffled his whole hair with his hands. “Arrasso arrasso. I’ll help you.”

Chanyeol smiled widely at his hyung. “Gomawo hyung. I won’t ever bother you again.”

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. “That’s what you always say but then you end up bothering us and playing prank on us.”

Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulder and walked down the last few steps from the cafeteria’s stairs.

 

“Gaja Hyung. I’ll need you to light the way.” Chanyeol said as he started to make his way towards the forest.

“YAH! WAIT UP!” Baekhyun called as he ran behind his friend.

 


 

After two hours of looking for Ilsa, the matoki boys, the girls and the two EXOTIC boys couldn’t find a single trail of where Ilsa could be.

And Ilsa was so concentrated in her thoughts that she hadn’t noticed the time it was. The girls have tried dialing her cellphone but after some many rings it would go to voice mail.

 

“AISH! Ilsa, where are you?” Himchan said as he dialed Ilsa’s number for the hundredth time already.

His human sight wasn’t as good as his matoki sight. He had been debating if he should shift from his human form to his matoki form to search for her.

 

“There’s no one here anyway. I need to find Ilsa quickly.” Himchan said as he remember what Karly and Rian had told him earlier before separating.

 

 

“Himchan oppa! Wait a second.” Karly called as she and Rian ran over to Himchan.

Himchan stopped walking and turned around to look at Karly and Rian. “Neh?”

“O-Oppa. We… need to tell you something.” Rian said as she nervously spoke.

“What’s the matter?” Himchan asked her.

“Actually we have two things to ask you.” Karly told him.

Himchan just stayed silent, waiting for Karly and Rian to continue.

“O-Oppa… We know… About you and the boys…” Rian said as she played with a strand of her hair.

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows at first, feeling completely confused to what Rian was talking about but then his eyes widen. Now he realized what Rian was talking about.

“H-How?” Himchan asked, stuttering his words in the process.

“Yongguk and Zelo told us… They didn’t have a choice either because… We saw Yongguk when he was fixing something in Zelo’s system.” Karly explained to him.

Himchan sighed softly. “What’s the second thing you have to tell me?”

Rian and Karly looked at each other but ten looked back at Himchan.

“We also know about the EXOTIC boys and the war going on between your planet and theirs.” Karly continued to explain.

“And today… He happened to see Suho using his powers and… Ilsa was with us… She didn’t know about anything. She only knows about the EXOTIC boys. She doesn’t know about you guys yet.” Rian added as well.

“I think it shocked her a lot to know about Suho and the other boys.” Karly said.

Himchan nodded his head. “We’ll find her. She’s a strong girl. I know she’ll find the answers to all her question.”

Karly and Rian nodded their heads slowly. “We’ll be leaving then.” Karly said as se took a hold on Rian’s wrist, pulling her away.

Himchan just stood there silently for a few minutes but he lifted his gaze to look at the forest.

“Where are you Ilsa?” Himchan asked silently as if Ilsa could hear him. He then started to walk towards the forest, in search for the girl he loved the most.

 

 

 

Himchan lifted his left wrist where a wrist watch similar to the one Jongup and the rest of the boys have, except Zelo since he had different way into shifting to his matoki self.

“I’ll be able to find her quicker.” Himchan said as he press a button on the watch.

A big bright light emitted from Himchan’s body, and when it vanished, in its place was a small bunny figure with a bright hot pink mask covering his mouth and nose.

 

340782-matoki-tatsmato.jpg

 

‘Wait for me, Ilsa. Everything will be okay. I promise.’ Himchan thought as he started to run quickly in the forest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aish!! This punk. He asked for my help but ends up wondering around by himself.” Baekhyun had been complaining by himself ever since Chanyeol had wondered off about half an hour earlier.

 

“Aish!! When I get my hands on this little punk… He’ll get punished by my own hands.” Baekhyun kept complaining while walking on the now dark forest.

 

But a sudden sound make him abruptly stop in his tracks. Baekhyun started to look at his surroundings trying to find what made that noise. It was the sounds of someone running and the snapping sound of sticks breaking as that someone ran.

The sounds continued, starting to get near him. When Baekhyun finally found the source of where the sound was coming from, he started to run towards it.

 

As Baekhyun ran, a bright light started to emit from the palm of his hands. He was going to use his light to blind the person just in case it was planning on attacking Baekhyun.

 

shining+hands+o.e.gif

 

 

Once Baekhyun knew that the person was going to be standing infront of him, he lifted his hands and a big beam of bright light blasted forward.

 

tumblr_inline_mruxldgHGm1qz4rgp.gif

 

“Kyaaaaa!!” The other person shouted as the light blinded his eyes. He tried to lifted his arm to block the light from his eyes.

Baekhyun smirked, knowing that his opponent was vulnerable. He lowered his hands to see who it was. When Baekhyun saw who it was, a chuckled escaped his lips.

 

“Well well well. Look who it is. If it it’s my old friend, Tatsmato.” Baekhyun said as he gave his opponent an evil smirk.

Himchan tried to clear his matoki eyes from the bright circles he was seeing.

“Brkakndbckdk.” Himchan talked in his matoki language.

“What I’m doing here? Well you won’t believe me if I tell you.” Baekhyun’s voice was full of frustration as he said this.

“Htahskdldnbdks.” Himchan said as he glared at Baekhyun. “Try me.” That’s the translation to was Himchan had told him.

Baekhyun sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. “Well… I overheard you conversation earlier with the other matoki punks and the girls about going to look for Ilsa. I was thinking whether I should have told Chanyeol or not but I ended up telling him. That punk asked me to help him find her.” Baekhyun started to explain with a little hint of sarcasm in his voice.

 

Baekhyun’s sarcasm was causing the anger in Himchan’s body start to boil. “Takkgumjjslldfhajkdndhosm.” Himchan told him. “But that means that you’re also helping us find her.”

 

“I know and it’s crazy. Ani. It’s completely nuts!! But he’s my friend. Mostly like my brother. So I told him I would help him. But that darn punk wondered off by himself and left me behind. And now, I’m here.” Baekhyun ended his little story with an playful smirk.

Himchan’s small matoki hands were starting to form into tight fist.

“You know what’s the most interesting part of this event?” Baekhyun asked.

“JJajsjslld?”Himcan asked. “Bwo?”

“You’re in your matoki form. Here on Earth. You’re digging your own grave. Kim. Him. Chan.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Himchan? How can that be Himchan oppa?” A female voice sounded from their right side.

 

Both Baekhyun and Himchan’s eyes widened.

‘I-Ilsa?’ Himchan though as he turned to look at the girl. His eyes widen even more, he felt his heart drop from his chest.

 

Ilsa looked at both boys with curious yet confused eyes.

Ilsa still sitting by the tree when sudden blast of light caught her full attention. Even though she was scared, she decided to be brave and see what had created that enormous bright light. And that lead her to Baekhyun and Himchan’s conversation.

 

Even though she didn’t understand a single word Himchan was saying, she tried to figure it out by using Baekhyun’s answers as guide.

 

 

“Ilsa…” Baekhyun softly called her.

“Baekhyun ah. What do you that that’s Himchan? That can be Himchan. That creature is a bunny… Alien… Thing.” Ilsa said as she pointed a finger at Himchan’s small figure.

 

Himchan felt pain in heart as Ilsa described him. Himchan sighed. ‘I’m not going to lie to her any longer.’ Himchan thought as he lifted his wrist and pressed the buttong on his small watch. Once again, the bright light covered Himchan’s body, blinding Ilsa and Baekhyun in the process.

When the light finally dispersed, Ilsa slowly lifted her eyes to look at the figure that was now standing where once the small bunny was a second ago.

 

Ilsa’s eyes widen in surprise. “H-Hi… H-Himchan.. Oppa..”

Himchan lifted his head to look at her with sad and teary eyes. “Ilsa ah. Mianhae…”

fanfiction-bap-psycho-love-1402897,12122

 


 

Annyeong my dear readers!!

Long time no see.

I’m really sorry I haven’t been updating quickly. So many things have happened in my life. But the wait is over, here’s a new update. Hope you all like it.

Please don’t be silent readers and comment. I wanna know what you guys think of the story so far.

I’ll be updating the next chapter soon. So please look forward to it.

Who is excited for B.A.P’s new comeback "Feel So Good"?

I can’t wait for the MV to be released. I bet this comeback is going to be the best one yet.

-Saranghaeyo!!