Stay Away...

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------Stay Away...

 

While there was time left of lunch time...

Kai decided to escape from the boys for a couple of minutes. He snapped his fingers and teleported to the outside part of the door of the rooftop and silently climbed sown the stairs and walked over the hallways looking for someone.

D.O noticed Kai's sudden disappearance. 'This can't be good.' He thought and stood from where he was and started to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked as he noticed D.O.

"I'm getting something to drink." D.O lied and left.

Chanyeol looked over at Suho.

"Something is off." Suho looked at the boys that were in the rooftop and noticed that Kai wasn't there.

"Where's Jongin?" Suho asked.

All the boys looked around and shrugged they're arms.

Suho looked at the ground and thought for a while.

'D.O leaving is weird, he would never leave with the enemy this near to us.. That'd be too risky, even for him. And Kai is not here, he's been acting weird ever since he discovered Junhong was here on earth.' Suho looked up and stared at the door. 'Something's not right and I'm going to find out what it is.'

Suho started make his way to the door when Sehun called him. "Hyung, where are you going?"

"To find Kai. Don't worry. I'll be back in a second." Before he left, he gave them an order. "Keep on the look out for the Warriors."

"Yes sir." The three remaining boys saluted. Suho nodded once and left.

 


 

When he finally found that person, he took a deep breath and walked towards that person but stopped when a blonde boy approached her. Yes, her. That person is a girl.

"Karly noona." Zelo called.

'Damn you Junhong-ah!!' Kai cursed in his mind and hid behind the wall near them.

"Annyeong Zelo-ah." Karly greeted with a smile.

'Aish!! Why do I even have feelings towards a human?' Kai thought and peeked at the two that were standing in the middle of the hallway.

Kai Just felt different when he was near Karly. He felt like he needed to protect her or something like.

When he was with her, he no longer was the fearless Force that Suho had trained to fight but now that he saw Zelo talking to the girl who made him go all jelly, he now felt fear of losing her.

"Do you want to have lunch with me?" Zelo asked.

Karly nodded and smiled. "Sure. Just let me put some things in my locker and I'll meet you in the cafeteria." Karly said.

"Arraso." Zelo nodded and left.

'Now's my chance.' Kai nodded and stepped out from hidding.

"Hey Karly-ah." Kai greeted and smiled cutely.

cute-exo-exo-k-kai-Favim.com-537500.jpg

 

"Oh. H-Hey K-Kai." Karly stuttered and her cheeks started to turn a soft shade of pink.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Kai asked as he rubbed his nape.

"Umm.. Sure." Karly nodded as she closed her locker and stepped aside to be face to face with Kai.

"Even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I want to asked you for a favor." Kai said.

Karly tilted her head and was completely confused. "What kind of favor?"

"It's a friendly favor. It's not a bad or eted one." Kai waved his hands infront of him.

Karly was even more confused.

"Karly, I'm not saying this because I'm ignorant... Just trust me on this, arraso?" Kai said with a soft tone.

"Kai, you're kind of freaking me out." Karly said and chuckled a little.

"Mianhe." Kai smiled softly and looked at karly in the eyes.

"I need you to stay away from Junhong." Kai said.

Karly blinked several times before she could figure out Kai's words. "Why would I stay away from Zelo?" She asked this time really really confused.

"Let's just say he's not the right person to hang out with." Kai said.

Karly was quiet for a couple of minutes and then looked back at Kai.

"Kai, do you.. By any chance have-" Karly started but was cutt of when someone called her.

"Karly noona." Zelo jogged towards Karly and kai and stood beside Karly but then stared at kai and glared at him.

"Is something wrong, Jongin?" Zelo asked but when he called Kai by his real name, he said it like it bothered him saying the name.

"Not at all, Junhong." Kai also did the same thing when he called Zelo by his earth-name. 'Or should I say Totomato.'

"Then you won't mind if I take Karly.. Would you?" Zelo kept glaring at Kai.

Karly could sense the tension going on between Kai and Zelo. 'What the hell is wrong with them?' She thought as she stared at both of them.

"Not a problem." Kai asnwered and steeped aside.

Zelo placed his hand on Karly's back and pushed her softly passed Kai but Zelo was going to walk pass Kai, the latter grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear.

"You better leave and let us do our business here."

Zelo pulled his arm away from Kai's grip and also whispered. "Not in your life. Not even in the future." Zelo glared at Kai one last time and walk pass him.

Kai felt frustrated. He couldn't think straight.

His heart started to act weird by beating fast like it wanted to get out of his chest. "Aish!!" He punched one of the locker which caused to make a huge dent on it.

"Jongin." Someone called.

Kai's gaze went to the person who called him.

"I'm not in the mood for your scolding, Suho hyung." Kai hissed and started to walk pass Suho and towards the rooftop but Suho grabbed his arm.

"Jongin." Suho called him again.

"What?!" Kai shouted and glared at him.

"You know our purpose here... And I'm not gonna let you sabotage our mission just because you have feelings for her." Suho said and stood infront of Kai staring at him straight in the eyes.

"I don't have feelings for he-" "Then why did you asked her to stay away from Junhong?" Suho asked and glared at Kai.

Kai didn't know how to answer Suho's question. Suho sighed and looked at Kai with a brotherly gaze.

"Kai.." Suho placed a hand on Kai's shoulder and squeezed gently.

"Don't let her get to you. You know what Mr.Yim said." Suho said.

"Yeah I know. Don't get distracted by teenage earthling." Kai said and looked at Suho.

Suho nodded. "But hyung.. I can't help it." Kai said. He felt like crying right now.

Suho pulled Kai's arm to an empty room near them. "Wae?" He asked and looked at Kai.

Kai walked in circles in the room until he rested his back on the wall and slowly sat down on the floor and rested his head on the wall.

 

395371_301875883188586_200739259968916_8

"I can't help but feel like this, Hyung." Kai said and placed his hand on his chest. "She makes me feel like I'm.. Like I'm..." Kai tried to explain his mixed feelings.

"Like what, Kai? She makes you feel like what?" Suho asked.

"Like I can be myself near her... That I don't have to be on my guard because I'm following orders to destroy or kill people just because Mr.Yim hates having competition." Kai answered with tears blurring his vision.

Suho was suprised at Kai's answer. Suho looked out the window and saw a girl talking to another in a bench. He looked closely at her. It was Kimy.

She was smiling and laughing with the other girl but then a guy sat next to her and gave her something which caused make her eyesmile. The other girl stood and waved goodbye leaving them alone. With what the guy did, that made Suho heart ache.

Kai looked closely at Suho and noticed the change in his eyes. Kai stood up, wiped the few tears that blurry his vision and walked near Suho and his gaze followed Suho's.

He saw was he was staring at and looked back at Suho and suprised at what he saw.

Suho's right hand was clenched over his heart.

Kai smiled a little and looked back the girl his leader was staring at.

"What's her name?" Kai asked.

Suho blinked a few times and looked at Kai with an embarrassed look but then he snapped put of it and looked at the girl who was smiling.

"Her name is Kwon Kimy." Suho answered and smiled as he mention her name.

"And do you know who is the guy next to her?" Kai asked as he pointed at the blonde boy next to Kimy.

Suho shook his head and looked at Kai. "Ani. Do you?"

Kai nodded and looked at Suho as well. "That's Jung Daehyun."

Suho's eyes turned from soft and gentle to anger and jealousy. Then he looked back at the smiling girl.

Kai crossed his arms and looked at Kimy.

"Now you know how I feel towards Karly." Kai said and started to walk out the door.

Suho felt his heart ache but at the same time becoming warm and fluffy. Seeing Kimy smile and laugh was the best thing he has ever seen in his entire life.

"Think about it, Hyung. Think on proctecting her and having her safe from them." Kai said before he left.

Suho looked at his feet and then up at the girl that made his heart go warm and fluffy.

'Why must you always play with my mind, Kai?' Suho groaned and kept staring at Kimy.

"Why must you make me feel this way, Kimy?" Suho asked to himself.

 


 

Meanwhile...

D.O was walking around randomly with his hands on his pockets and his gaze down at his feets when he bumped into someone.

"Mianhe." D.O said and bowed.

"Ani. D.O-sshi, I'm sorry." A girl voice answered.

D.O's heart started to beat fast just by listening to her voice. His hands started to get sweaty. He starighten back up and saw the girl who stole his heart.

"Rian-ah." D.O called then he cleared his throt and looked aorund.

"Wha are you doing alone? Don't you have friends?" She asked and looked at him with friendly eyes.

D.O smiled. "I do have friends.. I wanted to have some time alone I guess." He answered.

Rian nodded and her lips turned into a small 'O' shape. "Oohh."

"What are you doing alone? Don't you have friends?" D.O mimicked her smae questions.

Rian smiled and chuckled. "I do have friends.. A lot actually." She answered and smiled victoriously.

"Oh really?" D.O teased. "Neh. Geurae." She answered.

"Do you have any boy friend?" D.O asked emphasizing the word 'boy' in the question.

Rian blinked a few times. "W-Well.. I-I... Might have a-a few." She stuttered.

"I'll take that as a no." D.O said and chuckled.

"Aish.. Okay okay. I only have three boy friend." She answered and pouted cutely.

D.O smiled at her cuteness. He felt like pinching her cheeks which he actually did.

tumblr_m77yf1BxW21runkvco1_500.gif

 

"Aigoo~" He sang as he pinched his cheeks softly.

"D.O-sshi, not the cheeks." Rian complained and hold one of his wrist.

D.O felt warm with her touch. His heart to beat twice as fast as it did earlier.

"Oppa." He said out the blue and let go of her cheeks.

"Huh?" She asked and tilted her head and gave him a confused look.

"Call me Oppa. I don't like the -sshi thing." D.O answered.

tumblr_lr2y61ucrg1qlq91l.gif?w=640 (*In his head maybe he was thinking this way kekekekeke :D*)

 

"Arraso.. D.O oppa." She said a little shy.

'It sounds so sweet when she says it.' D.O thought and smiled.

"Much better." D.O nodded in approval.

"Aish.. Stop teasing me Oppa." Rian punched his arm softly but he overreacted a little.

"That hurt." He pouted cutely.

Rian shook her head. "Wanna get a snack with me?" She asked and ponited at a snack machine behind him.

"Sure." D.O turned around and walked towards the machine.

"So.. Do you mind telling who are your boy friends?" He asked as he took out his wallet from his back pocket.

"Well.. There's you... Kai-sshi.. And a boy who you might not know." she said as she grabbed her money placed it in the machine.

"Who is it anyway?" D.O asked and leaned his shoulder on the machine looking at her.

"Bang Yongguk." She said as she crouched down and picked up her snack.

D.O's face turned serious and his jaw clenched a little.

When Rian looked up, she was worried of D.O's sudden change.

"Oppa? Gwenchana?" She asked and stood up.

D.O looked at her and placed both of his hands oner shoulders.

"Rian-ah, do you trust me?" D.O asked and into her dark brown eyes.

She nodded. "Wae? Wae gu rae, oppa?" She asked.

"Will you believe me if I told you Yongguk is not the right person to be friends with?" D.O asked.

Rian thought for a second that he was joking but by the serious face he had on, she knew that it was all true. "You know Yongguk?" She asked.

"I know him better than you do, Rian. And believe when I tell you he's not a good person to be friends with." D.O said. "Promise me you will stay away from him."

Rian didn't know what to answer. She wasn't the time of person to ignore someone so easily right after she met them.

She looked at D.O and shook her head. "I can't do that, Oppa."

"Why not?" He asked. With what she had answered, that was enough to turn his heart into cold ice.

"He's my friend. I just can't ignore him like he's nothing to me." She answered. Her eyes were pleading him to understand her.

'He is nothing to you.' He thought. He was staring to get mad and his grip on her shoulders started to get tighter.

"Oppa, your hurting me." She started to feel the pain his grip was causing her.

"You have to stay away from him, Rian. Trust me." D.O's voice to get heavier with anger.

"Oppa, your grip really tight and it hurts." She tried to pull his hands away which caused her to let go of the snacks in her hands.

"Rian?" A deep voice called and Yongguk appeared beside her.

When D.O saw Yongguk, his grip got even tighter.

"D.O." She called but didn't snap.

"Kyungsoo." She called his real name and that made him look at her and noticed the tears forming in her eyes then he let go.

"Gwenchana?" Yongguk asked as he looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She flinched at his touch.

Yongguk glared at D.O and grabbed him by his collar.

"What the hell do you think you are?" Yongguk hissed at him.

"The same thing you are, Bang." D.O smirked and whispered. "An extraterrestrial form. A living form with supernatural powers."

"Yongguk-sshi, let him go." Rian ran beside him and placed her hand on his arm.

Yongguk looked at her and soften. "Jebal."

He took one last look at D.O and pushed him away.

"You better not hurt her again, Kyungsoo." Yongguk pointed at D.O.

"Not if you stay away from her, Bang." D.O said with a serious tone.

Yongguk grabbed Rian by the wrist and pulled her away from that spot. "Kaja."

D.O felt angry. He needed to punch someone... Really badly.

He started to walk to the rooftop, bumping into to people and didn't care if they glared at him.

 


 

When he got there, all the boys looked at him.

"What took you so long, Hyung?" Sehun asked.

D.O was huffing and puffing and pacing side to side trying to control his anger but nothing worked and he ended punching the wall leaving a hole on it.

"Kyungsoo!!" Suho called.

"LEAVE ME ING ALONE!!" D.O shouted and sat on the floor resting his back on the punched wall and laced his fingers in his hair.

He felt warm tears falling down his cheeks. 'I hurt her. How the hell did I let my anger take over me like that?'

He heard footsteps getting near him then a hand on his shoulder. When he looked up, he saw Suho crouched down on the floor and staring at him with a brotherly look.

"Wae gu rae?" He asked.

"It's nothing." D.O answered and roughly wiped his tears.

"Is it because of a girl?" Kai asked as he walked towards D.O and Suho and also crouched down.

"A-Ani." D.O stuttered but his tears said the opposite of his answered.

"Kyungsoo, just tell us the truth." Suho said and squeezed his grip on D.O shoulder softly.

Memories of what D.O did to Rian came flashing into his mind and that made him break down into sobs.

Suho gave him a brotherly hug and let D.O's tears soak his shirt.

"I hurt her." D.O said in between sobs. "I hurt her... And I'm afraid.."

"Afraid of what? And who did you hurt?" Kai asked as he rubbed D.O's back softly.

D.O broke away Suho's hug and looked at Kai with teary eyes.

"Rian-ah. I hurt her.. I'm afraid she'll hate me because of that." He admitted.

Kai soften at his friend's feeling. Suho sighed and lowered his gaze.

"D.O, I understand how you are feeling right now." Kai said.

"How do you know?" D.O scoff and looked away.

"Cause I have feelings for a girl too. Just like you do and does Suho hyung." Kai answered.

"No I don't." Suho said.

"Yes you do. You just don't want to admit it." Kai looked over at Suho.

Suho felt his stare and just ignored it.

"Okay.. Maybe I do." Suho gave up and admitted.

"So you do know how I feel?" D.O asked.

"I think we all do." Chanyeol asnwered from behind them.

Kai, D.O and Suho's eyes widen and looked at the three remaining boys behind them.

Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were all looking at different directions from they're spots in the rooftop.

Suho, Kai and D.O stood up and walked towards different directions.

Kai wento over to Baekhyun's spot. Suho wento to Chanyeol's and D.O's went to Sehun's.

Each of them were straing at a different girl.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ

(*I think this song matches the moment and also... I love this song.*)

 

Baekhyun was staring at Gabriela.

Chanyeol was staring at Ilsa.

And Sehun was staring at Anna.

 

"Why must we be in this situation?" Suho asked out loud.

"All I know is that I have feeling towards her." Sehun said as he looked at the smiling girl.

They all sighed and looked at different directions.