Meeting The New Blonde Boys: The Auditorium

E.T Love (Extraterrestrial Love)

----------The Auditorium

Jongup was on his way to the auditorium.

He was walking with his hands in his jeans pocket and trying to ignore all the girls squealing and giggles.

'What's with these earthlings and they're squealing? Haven't they seen a new blonde boy in school?' Jongup was getting a little irritated.

Meanwhile in the same hallway that Jongup was, D.O, Sehun and Chanyeol were on they're way to go to the cafeteria.

D.O and Sehun were talking about random things while Chanyeol was infront of them while looking around the hallway when he noticed Jongup walking towards them from a distance.

'Oh no. E-Eotteokke?' Chanyeol stopped walking and that made D.O and Sehun bump into him.

"Yah. Yeol hyung, wae gu rae?" Sehun asked him.

Chanyeol still had his eyes at Jongup who was still walking towards him. Chanyeol pointed infront of him with his index finger.

"I-It's... I-It's..." Chanyeol was so nervious that he couldn't said anything right.

"What is it Chanyeol?" D.O asked shaking Chanyeol's arm a little.

Chanyeol finally snapped and looked at D.O.

"It's a B.A.P warrior. Heading this way." Chanyeol said. Sehun looked at what Chanyeol was pointing at.

"Are you sure?" Sehun asked looking at the blonde boy walking with his eyes glued to the floor and his hands inside his pockets.

"I'm positive. That's Moon Jongup. He was with Junhong in my classroom earlier." Chanyeol lowered his hand and looked over at Sehun.

"D.O hyung." Sehun looked at D.O who was also looking at Jongup.

"He's getting closer D.O." Chanyeol said.

D.O started to look around and saw a pair of stairs.

"Hide under the stairs. Now" D.O commanded them. They nodded and followed they're orders.

They hid under the stairs a couple of minute when Jongup was passing by the stairs but something inside him made him stop by the stairs.

He looked over at the stairs and saw nothing. Jongup just shrugged the sensation inside him and kept walking.

The EXO boys under the stairs were relieved that he had kept walking. They got out from the stairs cautiously looking over at Jongup's disappearing back.

"That was close." Chanyeol wiped away an fake sweat from his forehead.

"Let's just go quickly to the cafeteria and get back to the rooftop." Sehun said.

"Since he's out here and he's alone... That means they're looking for us." D.O said.

"Let's hurry up and go." D.O looked at the two boys infront of him.

D.O may be younger than Chanyeol but he sure knows what to do in a crucial time like with what just happened.

They kept walking towards the cafeteria but each of them paying attetion from they're surrondings on the look out for any B.A.P warriors.


Meanwhile, Jongup opened the doble doors to the auditorium.

South_Fargo_High_School_Auditorium_Stage

 

It was big and spacious but it was dark. The only light on was the one in the stage.

'This is so stupid. Why did Himchan hyung sent me here anyways if they're no one in here?' Jongup thought while walking inside the auditorium quietly.

The red curtains in the stage were closed and it was clearly silent.

'What the hell am I supposed to look for here? It's obvious nobody's here.' Jongup started to turn around and leave but stopped when he heard a melody coming from a piano coming from the stage.

When Jongup turned around, he saw the curtains from the stage opened and a piano in the corner with a girl sitting on it and playing. Then she started to sing.

 

(Journey - Open Arms) *I'll put the EXO version since I love this version better than the original one*

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfXPtLtWyLM )

 

Lying beside you

Here in the dark

Feeling your heart beat with mine

 

Softly you whisper

You're so sincere

How could our love be so blind?

 

 

'Her voice... is so.. beautiful.' Jongup felt that with every note and word she sang, it made him drawn to her and made his heart got soft and warm.

 

 

We sailed on together

We drifted apart

And here you are

By my side

 

 

So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say

So here I am

With open arms

Hoping you'll see

What your love means to me

Open arms

 

 

Jongup slowly walked towards the stage but the girl didn't noticed him since the beginning. 'Her voice is so calm and nice.' Jongup like the girls was hipnotizing to him.

 

 

Living without you

Living alone

This empty house seems so cold

 

 

Wanting to hold you

Wanting you near

How much I wanted you home

 

 

But now that you've come back

Turned night into day

I need you to stay

 

 

Jongup stopped near the stage, listening to every word the girl sang with her heart and passion.

 

 

So now I come to you

With open arms

Nothing to hide

Believe what I say

So here I am

With open arms

Hoping you'll see

What your love means to me

Open arms

 

 

Hoping you'll see

What your love means to me

Open arms

 

 

When she finish she opened her eyes and felt like someone was staring at her. 'Should I turn around or not?' She thought but she ended looking behind her.

There was Jongup looking at her with soft and surprised eyes.

'Omo. How long has he been standing there?' Her eyes became wide and her heart felt like it was about to explode from her chest.

"Since when are you here?" She asked.

"Umm... S-Since before y-you started to s-sing." Jongup stammered. 'I hope I'm not in big trouble because of Himchan.'

"Oh no. This is so embarrasing." She stood up from the piano and went to get her bag beside the piano.

"Ani. Wait." Jongup ran towards her and put his hands on her shoulders to stop her.

"Why is it embarrasing?" Jongup asked looking at her straight in the eyes.

He felt different while looking at her dark brown eyes after what he had witnessed just a couple of minutes.

"I don't like people hearing me sing or even look at me while I sing." She said.

"So? It's nothing feeling embarrased for." Jongup said sincerely.

She looked at him in the eyes and saw that he was being sincere with his words.

"It's not like if you show people how beautiful you sing the world will end." Jongup said. 'Omo... Did I just said that? Why the hell did that came out of my mouth?'

'He likes the way I sing? Nobody has ever told me that. Not even the girls and they are the only people who I sing to.' The girl felt her cheeks getting warm so she looked away from his eyes.

"Gomawo. For your words. I appreaciate it." She said avoiding eye contact with Jongup.

"Y-Your w-welcome." Jongup lowered his hands from the girl's shoulder and placed them back in his jeans pockets and took a few steps back away from her.

"Yung Gabriela imnida." Gabriela bowed to Jongup.

"Moon Jongup imnida." Jongup bowed and smiled.

Gabriela looked at him for a while. "You're new here right?"

Jongup just nodded.

"Since you're new here..." Gabriela walked to the chairs in the front row and placed her bag in on of them. She then turned around to Jongup and walked near him.

"My friends tell me I'm like a psychic." Gabriela said.

"Why is that?" Jongup asked looking a little confused.

"Cause I can sense when a person has a good personality or a bad personality." She answered looking at him well.

"And what do you say about me?" Jongup asked.

She stood infront of him and looked at his eyes.

"A person is known if they're good or bad just by looking into they're eyes." Gabriela said.

Jongup was started to feel funny inside and his hands inside his pockets started to get sweating. His heart started to beat really fast and his ears were starting feel hot. 'Aish.. This is worst than when Himchan and Yongguk hyung are training us.'

"Your eyes say that you're a sincere, loyal, trustworthy and a good person to rely on." Gabriela said to him with a warm smile.

"You discover all that just by staring at my eyes?" Jongup asked.

"Neh. I told you. A person is known if he or she is good or bad by looking into they're eyes." Gabriela said.

'Wow... I should give that a try with other people. Well, without looking like a freak while doing it.' Jongup thought.

"Are you always here by yourself?" Jongup climbed up the stage and looked at the whole auditorium from that point of view.

"Sometimes when I feel like singing." Gabriela answered.

"It feel so awesome standing here." Jongup said letting a big smile escape his lips.

tumblr_m4g54sZ5HW1qkg6tto1_500.gif

 

 

'He looks so cute when he smiles.... Bwo?! What's wrong with you Gabriela? How can you say that when you just met the guy?' Gabriela shook her head trying to shake away the thought.

"Do you have any hidden talents Jongup?" Gabriela asked him.

Jongup stood there in the stage thinking. "I'm not sure."

"Can you dance?" Gabriela asked as she started to look for something inside her bag. When she found what she was looking for she grabbed it and placed it in a corner from the stage.

It was white BEATS mini speakers.

 

She connected her iPod and looked for a random tune. Then she remembered that she had a crazy mix that she would always dance to.

"Let's see if you can dance to this, arrasso?" Gabriela said.

Jongup nodded and listened to the tune and let the music take control of his movements.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjYPZ-mgE78 )

 

Jongup started to dance and he liked the way he felt while dancing. Gabriela was sitting in one of the chairs while clapping. 'Wow... He's a really good dancer. That's his hidden talent.'

When the music ended, Jongup was left breathless.

"WOAH!! That was amazing Jonguppie." Gabriela went towards him and handed him a bottle of water that she had in her bag.

"Jonguppie?" Jongup asked while gulping the water down his throat.

"Ohh m-mianhe. I got excited and that sort of came out." Gabriela's cheeks started to turned a little soft pink.

"A-ani. I like Jonguppie." He smiled.

'Awww. He likes the nickname.' Gabriela smiled.

"Gomawo." Jongup said while sitting down on the edge of the stage.

"For what?" Gabriela sta down next to him.

"For discovering my hidden talent. I didn't know I had that in me." Jongup rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh. Then your welcome Jonguppie. Glad I helped you to discover that." Gabriela smiled warmly to him.

They kept talking and talking for long minutes and got to know each other a lot.

From that very moment Jongup forgot his reason for being on the auditorium in the first place.


Hey!! Like I said doble update.

Here's Jonguppie's turn.

Hope you'll like it.

Well.. Night night. It's 5:14 A.M. where I am.

Bye bye. Next up: Himchannie oppa's turn tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments. It really cheers me up to keep writing.

 Keep it coming okay.

-Saranghae