The Good News? and Elayna Revealing Herself

Secrets of The Eclipse

"WHAT?!!" was what Elayna heard when she heard her mom flew open the door and rushed out wearing clothes since she knew it's her first day as  a teacher. Her mom graduated some time ago and were having some trouble looking for work. Elayna decided not to go to college since she knew this is just a waste of time since she's in the past. 

She caught her her parents in bed a while back and boy was that embarrassing for her. She apologized but end up having to know that her mom and dad were actually destined to be with each other which made Elayna thought it's like having a real life fairytale. She was happy seeing them together and soon as well saw her received news her mom got a job at a school nearby the pension. 

Elayna decided to go to the convenient store since she was urging for a cup noodle and saw her mom coming out of the women's toilet "Eomma...I mean ___ what are you doing?" Elayna ask and her mom grabbed her inside the toilet and showed her the tests. Elayna's eyes widen and she knew now why it took a long time for her mom to get married with her dad. 

"Ottokaji Elayna...what do I tell Kris?!" she said panicking. Elayna was still recovering from shock took a deep breath and said "Lets go back and wait for him, there you can tell him" 

"O-okay.." her mom replied as Elayna held her mom and brought her back to the pension. After watching movies together Elayna saw her dad coming in with the rest and he picked her mom up bridal style towards the bedroom. Before he left, Elayna said "She has to tell you something" he nodded and went to put her on the bed. 

Elayna saw a few hours later her mom smiling after she went to made dinner and Elayna helped her. "So, how did it go?" Elayna ask curious and her mom said "He knew it all along! That sneaky idiot" Elayna was relieved. "That's great!" Elayna said and smiled as well. She knew one day it's best to tell her mom of her own secret but she never knew it'll be out too soon. 

After her mom told the rest they weren't surprised. Elayna was laughing as she see her uncle Tao getting wrestled and he end up being squashed. It was a great moment for them. *I have to tell them my own secret before it's too late* Elayna thought but Luhan heard her "What secret Elayna?" 

All eyes were on her including Ren as their eyes met nodding his head. She knew it's his signal. "I..." her eyes went to her mom and dad as she went closer to them both

"I am actually from the future...my name is Elayna Wu." Her mom and dad's eyes widen but Elayna continued "18 years from now I will be 18 and on my 18th birthday I will find out about ___, my mom who I found out died in an accident when I was three and half years old. I took this opportunity to come back to the past with a little help frm Ren who magically appeared in my room the night of my 18th birthday and brought be here, back to the past. I never knew I'd meet all of you and found out the secret that I've been wanting to know since ever" 

"Elayna...Wu?" her mom said eyes widen. "Uhm yeah, dad somewhat married you when I was like one..." Elayna want to mentally kick herself for revealing that but since it's all in the open might as well she tell it all. 

"I see...doesn't Kris from the future know you're here?" her mom ask and Elayna shook her head "No..." she answered. "I see" her mom answered. 

"But the thing is I don't know how to go back to the future" Elayna confessed. Tao smirked "I can help you with that!" he said happily 

"Chincha?!" Elayna ask her smile grew wider and Tao nodded "Sure! What was the date you came here?" he ask and ELayna thought for awhile. "Uhm it was on my birthday "Sept 12 and the year is 2031." Elayna smiled and Tao nodded "Right. So, are you ready to go home or you want to stay awhile?"

"I think it's time for me to go back to my time" Elayna said. "I've been in the past way too long. I'm sure my future dad must've been worried about me" 

Elayna wanted to cry but her mom went to her and hugged her "My future daughter I hope for the best for you." Elayna was surprised but she smiled "I will, eomma" 

"Eomma?" her mom said "I like the sound of that" she smiled and Elayna smiled "Take care okay..if your dad ever flirted with any girl in the future tell him that I'm watching him" Elayna laughed "I will eomma" 

She said goodbye with every single one of her uncles lastly saying goodbye to her dad "Dad.." he look at her and smiled "I think the future me will be quite mad at you young lady" 

"I know he will be I know it's forgiven. He always is weak especially to my aegyo" Elayna answered and Tao chuckled. "He's always been weak when it comes to that" he said only receiving a glare from her dad. 

"Goodbye dad. I'll see you soon" Elayna said and without any awkwardness hugged her dad. She went to Tao who were standing beside Ren who smiled at her as he grabbed her hand and Elayna said "I'm ready" 

Then in an instant Elayna felt herself floating and soon she disappeared into thin air before waking up in her own room. "I'm back.." she said and look around but disappointed "Ren.." She knew she can never meet him ever again but little does she know that she will be meeting him very soon. 

She heard her dad calling her "Elayna Wu!" Elayna knew that tone of voice anywhere...it means she's in trouble. She let out a soft sigh before standing up and walked out of her room as a little glow appeared at symbols. Elayna will be very surprised as there will be something for her very soon. 

AN: Hahahaha, hi! Well I decided its best Elayna goes back since she's already know what happens in the past. I hope it is a satisfying time having Elayna in time. You will know why I made Ren gone. You'll see! Will update maybe tonight! Bye for now!