#Request: SongKyuHae (Part 1)

(Shop) ❝ Atemporal ❞ Story Request Shop || CLOSED & COMPLETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Repercussion (Part 1)

Relationship: Normal

Genre: Romance, Angst, Action

Main characters: You (Seo Heeyoung) and Lee Donghae [Super Junior], Oh Sehun [EXO], Park Chanyeol [EXO]

Characters setting: Ordinary adult

Story and character description: That one night, everything had changed. That one night, your whole family was killed. You got free by the help of a guy and nowhere to go. Until a kind guy took you in…

 

One night

You saw some black cars parked outside your house. You just finished your night classes and went back home with your bike.

You went inside after you parked your bike at the front yard.

“Omma…” You looked around and saw your mother. Her hands were tied together.

“Heeyoung, run!”

Before you could move, a strong man with blue mask on his face caught you.

You screamed out loud.

“Yah, ! Shut up!” Another man with white mask came and put tape on your mouth. Its quiet you down.

“That’s better.” You struggled and managed to kick that white-masked man. He growled and held your chin.

You got scared by his fierce stare.

“This little needs a lesson, I think.” He wanted to slap you.

“No! Don’t hurt her! I beg you, just kill me. Let them free.” You heard your father’s voice from behind.

The white-masked man looked at Mr. Seo. “Let them free?”

Mr. Seo nodded. “Please, I beg you. They have nothing to do with our business.”

“Ops! Your wife involved too, right?” Mrs. Seo glared at that man.

“Then, kill me too. Let our daughter free. Don’t kill or hurt her.” Mrs. Seo said. The man took a step towards Mr. Seo.

“You asked for a wrong wish. Okay, I will grant that. I wouldn’t hurt her.” The man laughed before continued.

“So, you want your girl to suffer…” The man motioned his hand, giving order to his man.

“Hmmppp…mmh!” You were struggling when blue-masked man who held you dragged you out of the house.

The other two men dragged your parents after tied their mouth. They tied your parents at the post outside your house.

Your eyes became teary because of fear. A strong smell caught your attention.

Some men poured and splashed your house with a liquid.

The white-masked man lighted up a fire.

“Say goodbye to your lovely girl!”

“Ommhhmmmppp!!” You screamed when your house was on fire in a split second.

In your eyes, you saw your parents suffered and burned in the fire.

“A11, take her to our basement, we gonna have party tonight before sending this sweet away.” The white-masked man said.

The man who held you nodded. He pushed you to one of the car.

He drove away after starting the engine. Your tears were rolling down crazily.

The man sighed under his breath. He turned when he heard you were sobbing.

Suddenly, he wiped your tears away. You twitched a bit.

“Don’t cry.”

He pulled the tape from your mouth. You turned to him.

“I’ll let you free. You’re innocent.” Your eyes widened. He stopped at a dark alley.

“You should go. Be careful; don’t appear in front of them again.” He said coldly when you opened the door.

You turned to him to say thank but nothing’s coming out. You saw a small scar on his hand.

He drove away after you closed the door.

You fell on the ground. “Omma…appa…”

You cried and cried.

At your 19th, you lost both of your parents. Now you have no one in this world. That thought made you even scared and lonely.

“Agashi?” You looked up in fear. A young guy with innocent face looked at you caringly.

“Gwenchana? It’s quite dangerous to be here. You should go home.” You cried more when the word home echoed in your ears. The guy scratched his hair.

“Agashi?”

“I’ve…sob…nowhere…sob…to go…my parents…sob…killed…sob…” He frowned.

“It’s dangerous to be here alone. If you don’t mind, let me take you to my house. I’ll help you, don’t worry.”

You looked at him. He plastered a sincere smile and you nodded.

 

 

 

At the house

“Oh, hyung. You’re back. Eoh?” An unknown guy appeared when both of you entered that guy house. His name was Lee Donghae, he told you just now.

“Who’s this, hyung? Your girlfriend?” Donghae groaned. You kept your head down.

“Aish, jongmal Yeol! Aniyo, she need help and place. I want to help her.” The smaller guy looked at you and Donghae. Donghae gave a shut-up-please glare. The younger just shrugged shoulder.

“Heeyoung ah, he’s one of my housemate. His name is…”

“Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol cut his hyung. Donghae rolled his eyes.

This choding really know the timing…

“And she’s Seo Heeyoung by the way. Yeol, please clean up the guest room. From now on, she’s gonna use it as the new housemate.” Chanyeol just obeyed his hyung’s order even though he had so many things to ask. About that girl.

She’s crying…I wonder why…

“Where’s Sehun?” Chanyeol turned.

“In his bedroom. I think he got beaten up after drunk.” Donghae nodded.

“I’m sorry. I hope you don’t mind to live in with my two housemates. The other on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter